Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,047 members, 7,810,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:26 PM

10 Things To Resist As An Adult. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Things To Resist As An Adult. (833 Views)

Truth You Learnt As An Adult / Girls Find It Hard To Resist Guys With These Five Things, Number 4 Is So Common / How Many Guys Can Resist This Kind Of Seduction From This Curvy Lady? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Things To Resist As An Adult. by RTID: 8:57am On Mar 18, 2023
10 THINGS TO RESIST AS AN ADULT.

(No. 9 is very important.)

----------

1. Resist the urge to touch your face/eyes after adding pepper to food, when cooking. The urge is usually strong. Na that time e go be like say something dey scratch you for eyes. Avoid it.

2. Resist the urge of calling your mom by her first name when you both are having an argument.

3. Resist the urge of thinking everyone with massive following or engagements on Facebook/social media is well to do or has money. Most of una FB celebrity are broke-hass.

4. Resist the urge to toast me in the DM. I don get babe already. I no get extra space for funnication.

5. Resist the urge to be a MANCHESTER UNITED supporter. E be like suffer no dey tire you.

6. Resist the urge of comparing Asake with Burna Boy. Na small thing dey make some of us vex. Odogwu no be anybody mate.

7. Resist the urge to pee on your body while taking your bath. Stop it.

8. Resist the urge to snap my crush with a fairly used phone from computer village. Abeg, no let my crush begin worwor for my face when you post the pictures.

9. Resist the urge to not register and partake in the forthcoming MR. & MRS. YOROCHI. You might be the next Helen or Paris. Plenty things dey to win o. And registration na free.

10. Resist the urge to not engage on this post. Haba! Try dash me small reactions and enter my DM make you dash me money.

----------

3 Likes

Re: 10 Things To Resist As An Adult. by Impersonator2: 9:01am On Mar 18, 2023
ori n ta iya e
Re: 10 Things To Resist As An Adult. by squash47(m): 9:05am On Mar 18, 2023
E no funny.
Re: 10 Things To Resist As An Adult. by tydi(m): 9:06am On Mar 18, 2023
Resist the urge to dey Shalaye
Re: 10 Things To Resist As An Adult. by peter0071(m): 9:10am On Mar 18, 2023
you wan collect 2 by 2?
Re: 10 Things To Resist As An Adult. by HONESTFACT101(m): 10:03am On Mar 18, 2023
And I thought I was opening an educative thread
but turns out OP is a low budget clown
we all laughed BTWundecided ......signing out✈
Re: 10 Things To Resist As An Adult. by Starz825(m): 10:13am On Mar 18, 2023
I doubt if you are from my side sha.....

No matter how angry you are ....you don't call your mum by her first name.....
He no go even come your head....

Which kind rubbish post be this....

Even Mention man utd .....man utd wey don already get successful season.....efl cup....top 4,....europa and fa cup sef ..dem still dey.....
Mtcheew

1 Like

Re: 10 Things To Resist As An Adult. by Vinnie2000(m): 10:30am On Mar 18, 2023
Starz825:
I doubt if you are from my side sha.....

No matter how angry you are ....you don't call your mum by her first name.....
He no go even come your head....

Which kind rubbish post be this....

Even Mention man utd .....man utd wey don already get successful season.....efl cup....top 4,....europa and fa cup sef ..dem still dey.....
Mtcheew

Successful season, because of Carabao cup? shocked

Do you know Man Utd can still Drop out of Top 4? 😏
Re: 10 Things To Resist As An Adult. by Starz825(m): 11:29am On Mar 18, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Successful season, because of Carabao cup? shocked

Do you know Man Utd can still Drop out of Top 4? 😏
I'm not a man utd fan to start with...
But this club has already shown top quality with their new coach and its already telling the future is bright.....they were in the relegation zone after the first few matches of the season...now they are back on their feet...got a cup in the bag and they are arguably not doing bad presently.....its already a successful season if you ask me...
Re: 10 Things To Resist As An Adult. by Autobot05: 11:52am On Mar 18, 2023
Lmao only when I'm filling official documents or similar occasions that I tend to remember my mother's actual name because I have always called her Mummy .

Why tha hell will you call your mother by her name ?

To me Her name is always mummy cheesy angry

Add arsenal to the 7up United cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Things To Resist As An Adult. by Vinnie2000(m): 11:52am On Mar 18, 2023
Starz825:

I'm not a man utd fan to start with...
But this club has already shown top quality with their new coach and its already telling the future is bright.....they were in the relegation zone after the first few matches of the season...now they are back on their feet...got a cup in the bag and they are arguably not doing bad presently.....its already a successful season if you ask me...

Owk, but some Man utd fans will NOT agree with you.

One of dem (Kingcalls) says Man u is just lucky to be in Top 3.

that it is because Liverpool and Chelsea are NOT in top form.
Re: 10 Things To Resist As An Adult. by Starz825(m): 2:10pm On Mar 18, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Owk, but some Man utd fans will NOT agree with you.

One of dem (Kingcalls) says Man u is just lucky to be in Top 3.

that it is because Liverpool and Chelsea are NOT in top form.

It's a good thing for man utd if her closest competitors are doing badly...albeit...they can't be blamed for Liverpool and Chelsea struggles this season cos they also had their own share of the whole awkwardness of games even recently in the match against Liverpool at anfield.....they have got resilience and its working big time for them
Re: 10 Things To Resist As An Adult. by Joebayo217: 2:45pm On Mar 18, 2023
RTID:
10 THINGS TO RESIST AS AN ADULT.

(No. 9 is very important.)

----------

1. Resist the urge to touch your face/eyes after adding pepper to food, when cooking. The urge is usually strong. Na that time e go be like say something dey scratch you for eyes. Avoid it.

2. Resist the urge of calling your mom by her first name when you both are having an argument.

3. Resist the urge of thinking everyone with massive following or engagements on Facebook/social media is well to do or has money. Most of una FB celebrity are broke-hass.

4. Resist the urge to toast me in the DM. I don get babe already. I no get extra space for funnication.

5. Resist the urge to be a MANCHESTER UNITED supporter. E be like suffer no dey tire you.

6. Resist the urge of comparing Asake with Burna Boy. Na small thing dey make some of us vex. Odogwu no be anybody mate.

7. Resist the urge to pee on your body while taking your bath. Stop it.

8. Resist the urge to snap my crush with a fairly used phone from computer village. Abeg, no let my crush begin worwor for my face when you post the pictures.

9. Resist the urge to not register and partake in the forthcoming MR. & MRS. YOROCHI. You might be the next Helen or Paris. Plenty things dey to win o. And registration na free.

10. Resist the urge to not engage on this post. Haba! Try dash me small reactions and enter my DM make you dash me money.

----------

I be man u fans . Man u already have a successful season the first English club to win trophy in 2023

(1) (Reply)

Why Men Must Accept That Vibrator Can Perform Their Duties— Sunday Wale Adeniran / Am feeling lonely / Ex-BBNaija Star Ka3na Seen Worshiping River Goddess (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.