Stats: 3,154,934 members, 7,824,933 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

I Was Beaten Mercilessly By A Gang Of Cultists. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Was Beaten Mercilessly By A Gang Of Cultists. (4377 Views)

Ubunja: Eliminated By A Gang Of The Pussy Cartel? / 'Dear Money, Come And Rape Me Mercilessly' - Nigerian Slay Queen. Photos / Two Half-Nude Ladies Beat Me Mercilessly In My Boyfriend's House (2) (3) (4)

I Was Beaten Mercilessly By A Gang Of Cultists. by Finnbaloroficia: 9:23am On Mar 18, 2023
Please I need your help, one of my ears is releasing water every morning since then. What do you think I should use on it.
It was a mistaken identity

I have been using eardrops since 3 days now and it's not really working...

Re: I Was Beaten Mercilessly By A Gang Of Cultists. by God1000(m): 9:25am On Mar 18, 2023
Sorry about that, please seek medical help in any hospital around you

Re: I Was Beaten Mercilessly By A Gang Of Cultists. by Yogibor: 9:38am On Mar 18, 2023
This is why I hate cultists and rejoice Everytime they kill each other. Bunch of useless entities

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Beaten Mercilessly By A Gang Of Cultists. by Danielomisco(m): 10:01am On Mar 18, 2023
Yogibor:
This is why I hate cultists and rejoice Everytime they kill each other. Bunch of useless entities
bro u no reach me happy if I hear news of them falling like cows.
Re: I Was Beaten Mercilessly By A Gang Of Cultists. by Illegal1(m): 10:41am On Mar 18, 2023
Omoh.....take hrt,no too reason am....
Re: I Was Beaten Mercilessly By A Gang Of Cultists. by Thortp(m): 11:18am On Mar 18, 2023
Also report to the police
Re: I Was Beaten Mercilessly By A Gang Of Cultists. by BigYash: 11:34am On Mar 18, 2023
Thortp:
Also report to the police
Wrong Move.. The D.P.O could be one of them too.. Best treatment for cultist is using the army.. Go the barrack near you .. You no go spend reach 10k sef.. Their mind go dey

Re: I Was Beaten Mercilessly By A Gang Of Cultists. by Cujo007: 11:50am On Mar 18, 2023
Are there no hospitals or Drs where you are?
Finnbaloroficia:
Please I need your help, one of my ears is releasing water every morning since then. What do you think I should use on it.

Re: I Was Beaten Mercilessly By A Gang Of Cultists. by Red02(m): 1:32pm On Mar 18, 2023
Ahhnie:
Why Dem no go mistake u when u dey wear black and yellow
U get lucky Dem no kill u

This is a cloned acct, no wonder the sensless comment

Re: I Was Beaten Mercilessly By A Gang Of Cultists. by Oboto700(m): 3:25pm On Mar 18, 2023
Your fellow Man beat you.. you are here crying yen yen..I hate weak guys

Re: I Was Beaten Mercilessly By A Gang Of Cultists. by LINSAR: 4:07pm On Mar 18, 2023
Oboto700:

Gang of cultists

If you like be Anthony Joshua, if you price, you go pay.
We're talking about a group of about 5 guys with either guns, knives, or axes in their bags.

A man can't stand a chance.

Re: I Was Beaten Mercilessly By A Gang Of Cultists. by labake1(f): 4:10pm On Mar 18, 2023
Wetin you do them

Re: I Was Beaten Mercilessly By A Gang Of Cultists. by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 18, 2023
Finnbaloroficia:

what did you really do?
Re: I Was Beaten Mercilessly By A Gang Of Cultists. by Oparasunny125(m): 8:23pm On Mar 18, 2023
Finnbaloroficia:

Re: I Was Beaten Mercilessly By A Gang Of Cultists. by Oparasunny125(m): 8:24pm On Mar 18, 2023
Which type of ear drops are you using ?
You can try ceremol ear drop. Don't use cerowax
Re: I Was Beaten Mercilessly By A Gang Of Cultists. by fa4dmike(m): 8:31pm On Mar 18, 2023
Oboy I don't know ur location, but go to any barracks close to you. Or locate the dss agency in ur state. They will be properly worked on
Re: I Was Beaten Mercilessly By A Gang Of Cultists. by BarrTheKing: 8:38pm On Mar 18, 2023
Finnbaloroficia:

That is just a tip of the delighted iceberg. You will see worse.
Re: I Was Beaten Mercilessly By A Gang Of Cultists. by helinues: 9:00pm On Mar 18, 2023
Crayfish things

Sorry oo
Re: I Was Beaten Mercilessly By A Gang Of Cultists. by Nobody: 9:02pm On Mar 18, 2023
BarrTheKing:
He plugged your mother's vagina.

What a stupid question is that?
Why are you angry grin
Re: I Was Beaten Mercilessly By A Gang Of Cultists. by helinues: 9:06pm On Mar 18, 2023
Stillwhites:
You will cry and be tired.

Mods don tire for my matter.

Make sure you create enough monikers cos na you go get tired.

I assure you that,ask around
Re: I Was Beaten Mercilessly By A Gang Of Cultists. by imagrg(m): 10:25pm On Mar 18, 2023
I cum dey imagine how I go enter you as your passage dey too dry.

I prefer watery toto.
Oboto700:
Re: I Was Beaten Mercilessly By A Gang Of Cultists. by McStoic(m): 10:28pm On Mar 18, 2023
Finnbaloroficia:

Trying and see an otorhinolaryngologist as soon as possible..Sorry about that
Re: I Was Beaten Mercilessly By A Gang Of Cultists. by NonsenseRubbish: 11:14pm On Mar 18, 2023
You moniker na finnbaloroficia and you no sabi fight. angry
Change your moniker ASAP
Re: I Was Beaten Mercilessly By A Gang Of Cultists. by davillian(m): 12:55am On Mar 19, 2023
LINSAR:

Gang of cultists

If you like be Anthony Joshua, if you price, you go pay.
We're talking about a group of about 5 guys with either guns, knives, or axes in their bags.

A man can't stand a chance.
Lol, na to run sure pass o....
Re: I Was Beaten Mercilessly By A Gang Of Cultists. by Finnbaloroficia: 1:01am On Mar 19, 2023
Oparasunny125:
Which type of ear drops are you using ?
You can try ceremol ear drop. Don't use cerowax
is ceremol the name?
Re: I Was Beaten Mercilessly By A Gang Of Cultists. by Nobody: 10:17am On Mar 19, 2023
labake1:
Wetin you do them
Lol.
No cap.✌

When Ur Bf/gf Asks U This Questions / Why Are There So Many Single Grown Ladies / PHOTOS: Lesson For Every Guys Who Hunt Anything Under Skirt