Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,960 members, 7,828,404 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

I Was Beaten Mercilessly By A Gang Of Cultists. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Was Beaten Mercilessly By A Gang Of Cultists. (4382 Views)

Ubunja: Eliminated By A Gang Of The Pussy Cartel? / 'Dear Money, Come And Rape Me Mercilessly' - Nigerian Slay Queen. Photos / Two Half-Nude Ladies Beat Me Mercilessly In My Boyfriend's House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Beaten Mercilessly By A Gang Of Cultists. by AmancalledGod: 10:50am On Mar 19, 2023
BarrTheKing:
That is just a tip of the delighted iceberg. You will see worse.
Are you that stupid, why don't you shut the fuvk up, if you don't know what to say, are you insane..
Re: I Was Beaten Mercilessly By A Gang Of Cultists. by b0rn2fuck(m): 11:17am On Mar 19, 2023
BigYash:
Wrong Move.. The D.P.O could be one of them too.. Best treatment for cultist is using the army.. Go the barrack near you .. You no go spend reach 10k sef.. Their mind go dey
he should let them be. I remembered a cult guy narrating how he was a Superior to two police man in their den. Omo my hands fall. Since it's a mistakenly identify, he should not escalade matters, if army carry them, the remaining fit come finish ham patapata. Cult don't think of repercussion. He should let them be
Re: I Was Beaten Mercilessly By A Gang Of Cultists. by labake1(f): 7:58pm On Mar 20, 2023
Iamuk:

Lol.
No cap.✌

Smile

1 Like

Re: I Was Beaten Mercilessly By A Gang Of Cultists. by Nobody: 9:31pm On Mar 20, 2023
labake1:

Smile
Smiles.😊
Re: I Was Beaten Mercilessly By A Gang Of Cultists. by Stillwhites(m): 8:53pm On Mar 21, 2023
helinues:

Make sure you create enough monikers cos na you go get tired.

I assure you that,ask around
See this one, do you know how many I have? Or how many I will create? You just do not get who is trying to reset your brain.
Re: I Was Beaten Mercilessly By A Gang Of Cultists. by Stillwhites(m): 10:17pm On Mar 21, 2023
Olasyke:

Why are you angry grin
Did you see anger in my comment? Or your poor miserable brain can not reason well enough again? Chai some mothers supposed to be crying all day.
Re: I Was Beaten Mercilessly By A Gang Of Cultists. by Stillwhites(m): 10:27pm On Mar 21, 2023
AmancalledGod:
Are you that stupid, why don't you shut the fuvk up, if you don't know what to say, are you insane..
Go and learn how to put a question mark in the front of every question you are asking so as to sound educated. You don't leave a question blank. Unless you learn and master that, you are not worthy of exchanging words with me.
Re: I Was Beaten Mercilessly By A Gang Of Cultists. by labake1(f): 12:20pm On Mar 22, 2023
Iamuk:

Smiles.😊

Kilo fe
Re: I Was Beaten Mercilessly By A Gang Of Cultists. by sacajawea: 3:49pm On Mar 22, 2023
BigYash:
Wrong Move.. The D.P.O could be one of them too.. Best treatment for cultist is using the army.. Go the barrack near you .. You no go spend reach 10k sef.. Their mind go dey
Lol, and you are sure of this??
10k will handle it??
Re: I Was Beaten Mercilessly By A Gang Of Cultists. by BigYash: 10:31pm On Mar 22, 2023
sacajawea:

Lol, and you are sure of this??
10k will handle it??
Very sure..
Re: I Was Beaten Mercilessly By A Gang Of Cultists. by Nobody: 2:45am On Mar 23, 2023
labake1:

Kilo fe
Ki ni iwo fe?😊
Re: I Was Beaten Mercilessly By A Gang Of Cultists. by labake1(f): 2:51am On Mar 23, 2023
Iamuk:

Ki ni iwo fe?😊

Kosi e losun
Re: I Was Beaten Mercilessly By A Gang Of Cultists. by shantti(m): 4:53am On Mar 23, 2023
Oboto700:
Your fellow Man beat you.. you are here crying yen yen..I hate weak guys

U understand we r talking Abt cultists, right?
Not that he can't beat any of them but if he tries so, the cult gang numbering around 300 guys would declare a hit on him and kill him in the most gruesome fashion.
Re: I Was Beaten Mercilessly By A Gang Of Cultists. by Nobody: 9:18am On Mar 23, 2023
labake1:

Kosi e losun
Mo ti ji.
😕.
Re: I Was Beaten Mercilessly By A Gang Of Cultists. by Theboy21: 9:56am On Mar 23, 2023
b0rn2fuck:
he should let them be. I remembered a cult guy narrating how he was a Superior to two police man in their den. Omo my hands fall. Since it's a mistakenly identify, he should not escalade matters, if army carry them, the remaining fit come finish ham patapata. Cult don't think of repercussion. He should let them be
Op better listen to this advice o, all the people telling you to report won't be there to defend you when dem come back for you cheesy cheesy
Re: I Was Beaten Mercilessly By A Gang Of Cultists. by AmancalledGod: 4:26pm On Mar 23, 2023
Stillwhites:
Go and learn how to put a question mark in the front of every question you are asking so as to sound educated. You don't leave a question blank. Unless you learn and master that, you are not worthy of exchanging words with me.
You still little for me to start ranting word's with you.
Negro
Re: I Was Beaten Mercilessly By A Gang Of Cultists. by sacajawea: 9:29am On Mar 24, 2023
BigYash:
Very sure..
No it won't, army don't work like that
You seem ti just be saying what even you yourself ain't sure if it have deep experience about
Re: I Was Beaten Mercilessly By A Gang Of Cultists. by BigYash: 10:48am On Mar 24, 2023
sacajawea:

No it won't, army don't work like that
You seem ti just be saying what even you yourself ain't sure if it have deep experience about
See this one o,Nigeria army when don dey turn Nigerian police finish. I have seen it koro koro. In a student environment . Vickings beat one guy babe,him go now,them beat am join. Him go carry army show the street.. Full army hilux enter street. The boys ran at first,they were later caught the next morning. After army match them,they carried them to police station, where they were made to write undertaken. If cultist never see problem, them go dey do anyhow.. If them see problem, them go dey run dey hide.. Forget that thing my guy.. Jew get level pass any cultist,just know your way as a Jew..

1 Like

Re: I Was Beaten Mercilessly By A Gang Of Cultists. by sacajawea: 5:53pm On Mar 24, 2023
BigYash:
See this one o,Nigeria army when don dey turn Nigerian police finish. I have seen it koro koro. In a student environment . Vickings beat one guy babe,him go now,them beat am join. Him go carry army show the street.. Full army hilux enter street. The boys ran at first,they were later caught the next morning. After army match them,they carried them to police station, where they were made to write undertaken. If cultist never see problem, them go dey do anyhow.. If them see problem, them go dey run dey hide.. Forget that thing my guy.. Jew get level pass any cultist,just know your way as a Jew..
Maybe the Guy is a bit connected in the army
Re: I Was Beaten Mercilessly By A Gang Of Cultists. by BigYash: 10:46pm On Mar 24, 2023
sacajawea:

Maybe the Guy is a bit connected in the army
He wasn't .. He was just an ordinary student, but doing well for himself .. He operates this business centre around campus.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

LMAO!!! Are There Still Ladies Like This Especially In Nigeria??? (see Pix) / Why Females Do Cry After Sex / Why Do Girls Like Dating Older Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.