Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,673 members, 7,813,243 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

Youths Playing Football In The Street Of Okota, Lagos On Election Day (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youths Playing Football In The Street Of Okota, Lagos On Election Day (Photo) (37755 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Tinubu Playing Football / Atiku Abubakar Playing Football In His Compound (Video) / Ohaneze Youths Leader Absolves Igbo Community Of Okota-isolo Election Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths Playing Football In The Street Of Okota, Lagos On Election Day (Photo) by ufuosman(m): 11:17am On Mar 18, 2023
Inec don let so many people down
Re: Youths Playing Football In The Street Of Okota, Lagos On Election Day (Photo) by Juoflife1(f): 11:22am On Mar 18, 2023
We have to keep trying. Giving up is out of it. They have to know that power belongs to the people. What has happened this year is good. With time, it will get better.
rolams:

But what if you vote and your vote is not counted?

INEC chairman and the IT team has lost it.
Re: Youths Playing Football In The Street Of Okota, Lagos On Election Day (Photo) by highchief1: 11:26am On Mar 18, 2023
Freshtruth:
Na because of obi no make us play boy on the 25th who take inec serious again
ok una Dey play ball every Saturday?
Re: Youths Playing Football In The Street Of Okota, Lagos On Election Day (Photo) by dododawa1: 11:27am On Mar 18, 2023
Normal thing,maybe their are 17 years below.
Re: Youths Playing Football In The Street Of Okota, Lagos On Election Day (Photo) by dododawa1: 11:27am On Mar 18, 2023
Normal thing,maybe their are 17 years below. [b][/b]
Re: Youths Playing Football In The Street Of Okota, Lagos On Election Day (Photo) by ashawopikin(m): 11:30am On Mar 18, 2023
Tonylyte:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid021699nXEmCjNRr8buFhwkvQ64Exi5usHXztFxthWyWaBoAhWkd2pgumBgiK6MicgSl&id=135140476511057&mibextid=Nif5oz

Do the really lost hope in the electoral processes?
this picture has been on the Internet for a while now, make Una dey try verify, a simple google reverse search will solve all these fake news
Re: Youths Playing Football In The Street Of Okota, Lagos On Election Day (Photo) by Allisgud: 11:38am On Mar 18, 2023
They are preparing for champions league
Re: Youths Playing Football In The Street Of Okota, Lagos On Election Day (Photo) by RALPHOW(m): 11:40am On Mar 18, 2023
Youths are highly disappointed with the outcome of last presidential election.
Re: Youths Playing Football In The Street Of Okota, Lagos On Election Day (Photo) by Harrynight(m): 11:40am On Mar 18, 2023
All the open ground and wider road in my area Abule Egba they're playing ball too grin

Guys are losing the little faith they previously hard for INEC
Re: Youths Playing Football In The Street Of Okota, Lagos On Election Day (Photo) by Autobot05: 11:43am On Mar 18, 2023
Make I go find where I go play ball sef .. my goals go count at least cool
Re: Youths Playing Football In The Street Of Okota, Lagos On Election Day (Photo) by occfx: 11:43am On Mar 18, 2023
drsugar:
Lazy youths

Power is not given for free. You need to keep fighting for it

Just one election, they are discouraged

It shows we are not ready.. make the older people continue to deyy rule joor

Yes let them continue, that Saturday would have made one youth rich if he didn't waste his time... Nigeria is gone, let's forget about it. If fuel like let it reach 2000 naira per liter... We go buy am
Re: Youths Playing Football In The Street Of Okota, Lagos On Election Day (Photo) by ken6488(m): 11:48am On Mar 18, 2023
drsugar:
Lazy youths

Power is not given for free. You need to keep fighting for it

Just one election, they are discouraged

It shows we are not ready.. make the older people continue to deyy rule joor

sad Like the last election right
Re: Youths Playing Football In The Street Of Okota, Lagos On Election Day (Photo) by Oluyombotv: 11:54am On Mar 18, 2023
How long are we going to.continue this?
Re: Youths Playing Football In The Street Of Okota, Lagos On Election Day (Photo) by Larryndelaw: 11:56am On Mar 18, 2023
kollinzgee:
Its not their fault their votes wount count,they voted obi you gave them Emilokan.
Let them go to pbo state and claim victory
Re: Youths Playing Football In The Street Of Okota, Lagos On Election Day (Photo) by Chimex30(m): 12:02pm On Mar 18, 2023
The goal post is too wide.
Re: Youths Playing Football In The Street Of Okota, Lagos On Election Day (Photo) by mytime24(f): 12:03pm On Mar 18, 2023
kollinzgee:
Its not their fault their votes wount count,they voted obi you gave them Emilokan.
haha, just like what u order for vs what u got
Re: Youths Playing Football In The Street Of Okota, Lagos On Election Day (Photo) by Btruth: 12:07pm On Mar 18, 2023
Awon eyan GRV niyen.....nothing for them today. 🤔
Re: Youths Playing Football In The Street Of Okota, Lagos On Election Day (Photo) by rolams(m): 12:10pm On Mar 18, 2023
Juoflife1:
We have to keep trying. Giving up is out of it. They have to know that power belongs to the people. What has happened this year is good. With time, it will get better.

Ok
Re: Youths Playing Football In The Street Of Okota, Lagos On Election Day (Photo) by Nonswa(m): 12:28pm On Mar 18, 2023
anonymous1759:
grin

Labor votes will split APC votes will remain intact In this governorship election.Before this election I already knew Obi and kwankwaso will share 3rd&4th position .

No vote is splitting, and neither is any Apc vote remaining. After all; the votes of other parties you mentioned was shared to give high numbers to the riggers during the presidentialelection. Don't blame people who refused to come out this time, rather; blame inec for doing another thing, instead of what they actually promised the people. ✌
Re: Youths Playing Football In The Street Of Okota, Lagos On Election Day (Photo) by anonymous1759(m): 12:49pm On Mar 18, 2023
Nonswa:

No vote is splitting, and neither is any Apc vote remaining. After all the votes of other parties you mentioned was shared to give high numbers to the ringers. Don't blame people who refused to come out this time...rather blame inec for doing another thing, instead of what the actually promised the people. ✌

All of the political parties rigged but labor is making it seem like they’re the victim. Today’s result will reflect our argument.
Re: Youths Playing Football In The Street Of Okota, Lagos On Election Day (Photo) by Formation10: 1:05pm On Mar 18, 2023
Nigerian deserve it we all lost hope,our so leaders know who will win so why are wasting our time to go and vote in my area they are not up to 15 people i was just looking and laughing up inec,inec is a goal
Re: Youths Playing Football In The Street Of Okota, Lagos On Election Day (Photo) by Tee2027: 2:02pm On Mar 18, 2023
kollinzgee:

Sense too far from you. Provide proof these one voted for Obi, provide just one proof?

Just open your mouth ike chiwawa dog dey bark anyhow vomiting rubbish.
Re: Youths Playing Football In The Street Of Okota, Lagos On Election Day (Photo) by Goldbw122(m): 2:52pm On Mar 18, 2023
They know the real deal that their vote will never count.. so that is it full stop.
Re: Youths Playing Football In The Street Of Okota, Lagos On Election Day (Photo) by Invitationn: 3:02pm On Mar 18, 2023
helinues:
The Grooves supporters
They don’t have PVCs
Re: Youths Playing Football In The Street Of Okota, Lagos On Election Day (Photo) by Samlion(f): 3:24pm On Mar 18, 2023
Make them just dey play
Re: Youths Playing Football In The Street Of Okota, Lagos On Election Day (Photo) by Obitroy(m): 3:27pm On Mar 18, 2023
[quote author=Tonylyte post=121833138]

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid021699nXEmCjNRr8buFhwkvQ64Exi5usHXztFxthWyWaBoAhWkd2pgumBgiK6MicgSl&id=135140476511057&mibextid=Nif5oz

I don't blame them after all Nigerians is still waiting for the real president of the country to be announce then we can vote for the governor's election failed country with thugs everywhere

1 Like

Re: Youths Playing Football In The Street Of Okota, Lagos On Election Day (Photo) by eroticecstasy: 3:30pm On Mar 18, 2023
Tonylyte:

Allow them please, it happens in my estate every Saturday. I refuse to go and receive stray bullets because of politicians.

1 Like

Re: Youths Playing Football In The Street Of Okota, Lagos On Election Day (Photo) by meobizy(f): 3:53pm On Mar 18, 2023
Not my concern. Youths play soccer every other day. Why should today prove different?
Re: Youths Playing Football In The Street Of Okota, Lagos On Election Day (Photo) by LordTheus(m): 6:16pm On Mar 18, 2023
I don't blame them.
Re: Youths Playing Football In The Street Of Okota, Lagos On Election Day (Photo) by LordTheus(m): 6:23pm On Mar 18, 2023
anonymous1759:
grin
Good one their lies and propaganda is beginning to catch up with them . They’ve Successfully made the youths especially the ones in the southern parts believe That their votes don’t count because Obi lost . Thinking it’ll hurt APC but in reality it’s coming back at them.

Labor votes will split APC votes will remain intact In this governorship election.Before this election I already knew Obi and kwankwaso will share 3rd&4th position .

Simple maths will make these obidients understand that they lack structure in the core North and datti is not a popular politician to give them that wide Spread in the north. BAT and Obi are from the South . They both won their regions And shared South south . The battle was in The north .

Atiku , kwankwaso , shettina and Datti battled in the north on a good day If you take away bias. Datti stands no chance when these men are talking in the north . the northern governors delivered BAT in the north how many does LP have in the north ?
All this nonsense stolen mandate should stop . Obi will cause LP supporters to loose Interest in voting for life which will hunt him in the future make una continue.

My annoyance with posts such as this is that they are devoid of basic integrity, honesty and conscience. If you never needed the votes from the public, then why bother conducting elections? We are NOT living in a democracy. Will it kill us to be honest and transparent for once?

Come 2027, just appoint your chosen "weiners" and leave the people to do more productive things with their day. It's as simple as that.
Re: Youths Playing Football In The Street Of Okota, Lagos On Election Day (Photo) by Perostick(m): 7:48pm On Mar 18, 2023
kollinzgee:
what transpired during presidential election make me vow not to vote again.they are doing selection not election.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'It Is Over For Magu, Buhari Can Not Send His Name To Senate Again': Dino Melaye / INEC Demonstrated The Electronic Voting Machines (EVMs) In Abuja Today / Matawalle’s Appointees Were ‘Chief Guests’ At Turbaning Of Ado Aleru - Abdul

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.