Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,766 members, 7,813,542 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:38 PM

Youths Playing Football In The Street Of Okota, Lagos On Election Day (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youths Playing Football In The Street Of Okota, Lagos On Election Day (Photo) (37758 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Tinubu Playing Football / Atiku Abubakar Playing Football In His Compound (Video) / Ohaneze Youths Leader Absolves Igbo Community Of Okota-isolo Election Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Youths Playing Football In The Street Of Okota, Lagos On Election Day (Photo) by anonymous1759(m): 9:02am On Mar 19, 2023
LordTheus:

My annoyance with posts such as this is that they are devoid of basic integrity, honesty and conscience. If you never needed the votes from the public, then why bother conducting elections? We are NOT living in a democracy. Will it kill us to be honest and transparent for once?

Come 2027, just appoint your chosen "weiners" and leave the people to do more productive things with their day. It's as simple as that.

You guys attach emotions into politics that's why you get hurt . When your party wins it's free and fair it's the other way round you scream rigging I'm happy for the results coming out from Anambra what do you've to say about it.
Re: Youths Playing Football In The Street Of Okota, Lagos On Election Day (Photo) by LordTheus(m): 6:33pm On Mar 19, 2023
anonymous1759:

You guys attach emotions into politics that's why you get hurt . When your party wins it's free and fair it's the other way round you scream rigging I'm happy for the results coming out from Anambra what do you've to say about it.

It's been more than 6 hours since I first read this tripe. Whoever I'm supporting is COMPLETELY irrelevant to the issue I'm driving at.

There are MOUNTAINS of evidence littered all over the cyberspace indicating electoral fraud committed by INEC in APC's favor. If Satan himself came and won an election that can be witnessed and attested by everyone to be free and fair in this country, I would be upset. But at least I know to direct my anger at the _retards that voted for him. Can't you see the difference?

I'm annoyed that I have to type out something so commonsensical to you. My issue isn't with the results. My issue is that the electoral process keeps getting compromised over and over again and then people like you come out and defend it saying it was free and fair. Then you start talking about stupid structures designed by plutocrats to suppress the freewill of the common citizens and hinder societal progress and development.

If you don't have the integrity and/or honesty to understand this simple problem, then it's pointless to even begin to peel the blinders off you.

Enjoy your "DeMoCrAcY".
Re: Youths Playing Football In The Street Of Okota, Lagos On Election Day (Photo) by anonymous1759(m): 6:42pm On Mar 19, 2023
LordTheus:

It's been more than 6 hours since I first read this tripe. Whoever I'm supporting is COMPLETELY irrelevant to the issue I'm driving at.

There are MOUNTAINS of evidence littered all over the cyberspace indicating electoral fraud committed by INEC in APC's favor. If Satan himself came and won an election that can be witnessed and attested by everyone to be free and fair in this country, I would be upset. But at least I know to direct my anger at the _retards that voted for him. Can't you see the difference?

I'm annoyed that I have to type out something so commonsensical to you. My issue isn't with the results. My issue is that the electoral process keeps getting compromised over and over again and then people like you come out and defend it saying it was free and fair. Then you start talking about stupid structures designed by plutocrats to suppress the freewill of the common citizens and hinder societal progress and development.

If you don't have the integrity and/or honesty to understand this simple problem, then it's pointless to even begin to peel the blinders off you.

Enjoy your "DeMoCrAcY".

I’ll only agree with your point if you admit that all parties rig in their strong holds. No party was exceptional until we all agree nothing will happen you can’t pick what you want to criticize when every party is involved . I

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari: I Felt Like Absconding When I Assumed Office / Boko Haram Commander Arrested In Ikorodu, Lagos / Emmanuel Uduaghan Campaigns With Underage Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.