Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,756 members, 7,813,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

Youths Playing Football In The Street Of Okota, Lagos On Election Day (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youths Playing Football In The Street Of Okota, Lagos On Election Day (Photo) (37757 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Tinubu Playing Football / Atiku Abubakar Playing Football In His Compound (Video) / Ohaneze Youths Leader Absolves Igbo Community Of Okota-isolo Election Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths Playing Football In The Street Of Okota, Lagos On Election Day (Photo) by Vinnie2000(m): 10:25am On Mar 18, 2023
wisestman:
same topic and same pics used during the presidential election just two weeks ago.

Really?

Desperation from our Nairaland APC goons is Sth else. undecided
Re: Youths Playing Football In The Street Of Okota, Lagos On Election Day (Photo) by Juoflife1(f): 10:25am On Mar 18, 2023
If you don't vote, evil people will keep ruling. After, their children will take over from them. Nigerian youths should continue sleeping and playing football.
Re: Youths Playing Football In The Street Of Okota, Lagos On Election Day (Photo) by Surudo119: 10:26am On Mar 18, 2023
Even me right now am indoor playing PES with my phone because I know my vote wouldn't count, it time wasted for me
Re: Youths Playing Football In The Street Of Okota, Lagos On Election Day (Photo) by jimoholuyemi3(m): 10:26am On Mar 18, 2023
Small time these set of youths will be shouting and wailing that these old men are not doing the right things
When we all to change the narrative you guys are busy playing ball
Lazy Youth Everywhere
Re: Youths Playing Football In The Street Of Okota, Lagos On Election Day (Photo) by forgiveness: 10:27am On Mar 18, 2023
Na wa ooo
Re: Youths Playing Football In The Street Of Okota, Lagos On Election Day (Photo) by rolex05: 10:27am On Mar 18, 2023
What a pity!!! In my thinking next time get your PVC registered at your home town rather than in a foreign town as it's becoming in Nigeria 🇳🇬 of today... By the way, take care of your home town first before someone else town.
Re: Youths Playing Football In The Street Of Okota, Lagos On Election Day (Photo) by rolams(m): 10:30am On Mar 18, 2023
Many cares not because INEC has lost it.
Re: Youths Playing Football In The Street Of Okota, Lagos On Election Day (Photo) by Lightorder: 10:30am On Mar 18, 2023
I have come across some boys like them . Just approach them , many of them have their PVC In their pockets. They will still vote today
Re: Youths Playing Football In The Street Of Okota, Lagos On Election Day (Photo) by anonymous1759(m): 10:31am On Mar 18, 2023
grin
Good one their lies and propaganda is beginning to catch up with them . They’ve Successfully made the youths especially the ones in the southern parts believe That their votes don’t count because Obi lost . Thinking it’ll hurt APC but in reality it’s coming back at them.

Labor votes will split APC votes will remain intact In this governorship election.Before this election I already knew Obi and kwankwaso will share 3rd&4th position .

Simple maths will make these obidients understand that they lack structure in the core North and datti is not a popular politician to give them that wide Spread in the north. BAT and Obi are from the South . They both won their regions And shared South south . The battle was in The north .

Atiku , kwankwaso , shettina and Datti battled in the north on a good day If you take away bias. Datti stands no chance when these men are talking in the north . the northern governors delivered BAT in the north how many does LP have in the north ?
All this nonsense stolen mandate should stop . Obi will cause LP supporters to loose Interest in voting for life which will hunt him in the future make una continue.

1 Like

Re: Youths Playing Football In The Street Of Okota, Lagos On Election Day (Photo) by rolams(m): 10:31am On Mar 18, 2023
Juoflife1:
If you don't vote, evil people will keep ruling. After, their children will take over from them. Nigerian youths should continue sleeping and playing football.

But what if you vote and your vote is not counted?

INEC chairman and the IT team has lost it.
Re: Youths Playing Football In The Street Of Okota, Lagos On Election Day (Photo) by victorVIC1(m): 10:32am On Mar 18, 2023
Na this area I grow up o. How time flies. The fact is Nigerian youths are giving up on INEC and its non compliance to electoral processes but we need resilience to introduce the change we crave
Re: Youths Playing Football In The Street Of Okota, Lagos On Election Day (Photo) by culbadboi(m): 10:32am On Mar 18, 2023
Omo! Apc massively buying votes..... Which way naija?
Re: Youths Playing Football In The Street Of Okota, Lagos On Election Day (Photo) by Trapnews: 10:34am On Mar 18, 2023
Those are Ellupee boys, they are allowed to play football but they can't vote because calamity await them at the polling unit and if you doubt me come and verify at the polling units, we are here watching out for them.
Re: Youths Playing Football In The Street Of Okota, Lagos On Election Day (Photo) by DenreleDave(m): 10:36am On Mar 18, 2023
Felabrity:
I can see Yarimo among them

You no see me?

grin cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Youths Playing Football In The Street Of Okota, Lagos On Election Day (Photo) by LIGHTROOM: 10:38am On Mar 18, 2023
Hmm

Re: Youths Playing Football In The Street Of Okota, Lagos On Election Day (Photo) by SmartPolician: 10:39am On Mar 18, 2023
The turnout in my PU is terribly poor.

The threats and outcome of the presidential election discouraged a lot of people.
Re: Youths Playing Football In The Street Of Okota, Lagos On Election Day (Photo) by ZiktotheWorld: 10:40am On Mar 18, 2023
Me wey don laminate my PVC keep, until Nigeria get sense
Re: Youths Playing Football In The Street Of Okota, Lagos On Election Day (Photo) by GeneralPulal: 10:40am On Mar 18, 2023
Mtchew. Even me, I just came back from field..

Like say nah only Okota..

Every Saturday, we dey play morning ball..

7-10am..
Re: Youths Playing Football In The Street Of Okota, Lagos On Election Day (Photo) by unmask: 10:40am On Mar 18, 2023
Fut9ure:
If you can't handover your daughter or sister for Marriage to a sick old man with dementia not physically and mentally fit and he is not aware of his environment with parkinson disease but you want this same man to head over 220 million Nigerians then may you and your family know no peace

If you pretend not to know what we passed through in the hands of Buhari with his incessant travel for medical check up to the extent that the whole country was complaining and even the yorubas were saying he should hand over to a young vibrant Osinbajo then may you and children know no peace
lol ....I can hand my daughter over though if he dies early she gets lots of money.

grin

1 Like

Re: Youths Playing Football In The Street Of Okota, Lagos On Election Day (Photo) by seanwilliam(m): 10:41am On Mar 18, 2023
kollinzgee:
Its not their fault their votes wount count,they voted obi you gave them Emilokan.
shut up joor.
Which kind sick mentality is this ??
Now if dem win u na go Dey play victim cards. Go out and vote for your choice , stop being a defeatist .
Re: Youths Playing Football In The Street Of Okota, Lagos On Election Day (Photo) by ud4u: 10:41am On Mar 18, 2023
They are playing ball everywhere in ijeshatedo area of Surulere
Re: Youths Playing Football In The Street Of Okota, Lagos On Election Day (Photo) by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:42am On Mar 18, 2023
Wetin you expect when inec fail the whole nation during he presidential elections....
The youths just tire for he country
Re: Youths Playing Football In The Street Of Okota, Lagos On Election Day (Photo) by Padipadi(m): 10:43am On Mar 18, 2023
factcheckmmm:
Please go and vote

Prophecy given

If APC wins at Lagos State

Eviction of another major tribe will be their mandate

Many will return to their land unprepared

Luckily enough a sure Express way to divide the country

God cannot be mock

Afonjas

You want rule different tribes by force ba..

But different tribes no fit choose governor for Lagos State abi

I love what you say. But this time the igbos wouldn't be the ones to handle you this time

But we , we are waiting for you

All of you come one, come all

This is hate speech.
You deserve to be arrested. Meanwhile do we have anyone inciting violence, do your worst. All elections won by APC so far are decisively.

1 Like

Re: Youths Playing Football In The Street Of Okota, Lagos On Election Day (Photo) by MondayOsunbor(m): 10:44am On Mar 18, 2023

1 Like

Re: Youths Playing Football In The Street Of Okota, Lagos On Election Day (Photo) by Bahamas95(m): 10:44am On Mar 18, 2023
I got no business with any fvcking election in Nigeria anymore, INEC na scam.

As am typing now my babe is in the bathroom freshning up.......I go soon start to fvck, no outing today.
Re: Youths Playing Football In The Street Of Okota, Lagos On Election Day (Photo) by ud4u: 10:46am On Mar 18, 2023
rolex05:
What a pity!!! In my thinking next time get your PVC registered at your home town rather than in a foreign town as it's becoming in Nigeria 🇳🇬 of today... By the way, take care of your home town first before someone else town.

Is Lagos your home town And you have been in bondage for 24 years and still counting, some of you have lost your senses , any way suffer don master una well well. Una sorry OOO
Re: Youths Playing Football In The Street Of Okota, Lagos On Election Day (Photo) by Themanleshey: 10:46am On Mar 18, 2023
Their packaged evil agent failed so they result to playing ball after knowing that they are going to fail again today in Lagos grin forgetting that this is the time to work harder and build a strong foundation towards next elections.
Re: Youths Playing Football In The Street Of Okota, Lagos On Election Day (Photo) by amnesty7: 10:48am On Mar 18, 2023
drsugar:
Lazy youths

Power is not given for free. You need to keep fighting for it

Just one election, they are discouraged

It shows we are not ready.. make the older people continue to deyy rule joor

Buhari won on the 4th attempt. They woefully lost once, and they have lost all hope.
Re: Youths Playing Football In The Street Of Okota, Lagos On Election Day (Photo) by highness25(m): 10:57am On Mar 18, 2023
Tonylyte:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid021699nXEmCjNRr8buFhwkvQ64Exi5usHXztFxthWyWaBoAhWkd2pgumBgiK6MicgSl&id=135140476511057&mibextid=Nif5oz

Do the really lost hope in the electoral processes?
Na this place I suppose de. These are my guys. I love this.

1 Like

Re: Youths Playing Football In The Street Of Okota, Lagos On Election Day (Photo) by Menclothing: 11:09am On Mar 18, 2023
They are not different from people here without pvc
Re: Youths Playing Football In The Street Of Okota, Lagos On Election Day (Photo) by Jokerman(m): 11:12am On Mar 18, 2023
Only a clown votes in an unseriois country like Nigeria grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Matawalle’s Appointees Were ‘Chief Guests’ At Turbaning Of Ado Aleru - Abdul / Buhari: I Felt Like Absconding When I Assumed Office / Boko Haram Commander Arrested In Ikorodu, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.