Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,905 members, 7,817,681 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Life Is Really Humbling - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Life Is Really Humbling (652 Views)

So Bae Is Really Mad At Me But This Time Its Her Fault. / 13 Signs Your Life Is Centred Around A Girl And It Promises A Heartbreak / 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life Is Really Humbling by Nobody: 10:56am On Mar 18, 2023
Have you ever wondered why the people you shared the best memories with, those ones you day dreamed of a perfect life with always are nowhere to be found once’s you reach that point? Everyone you suddenly know are strangers, no where are all the people you planned this beautiful life you’re now living with? You dreamed of this day with them now the day has come and like where the fuckkkkk is all my childhood friends??

1 Like

Re: Life Is Really Humbling by Reminderz: 10:59am On Mar 18, 2023
This mostly happens when everyone you know keep moving forward or you keep moving while leaving everyone you know behind. at some stage, envy will set in and people will grow to resent each other.

this life, if you're lucky to have 3 real friends sef gan you're lucky.. those people that you call friends are just like the people you meet at the bus while everyone alights at different destination. only few people will be going to the same location as yours

1 Like

Re: Life Is Really Humbling by Autobot05: 11:47am On Mar 18, 2023
Thats why I feel Better to roll alone . It can be very lonely tho

4 Likes

Re: Life Is Really Humbling by Blupen(m): 11:55am On Mar 18, 2023
Reminderz:
This mostly happens when everyone you know keep moving forward or you keep moving while leaving everyone you know behind. at some stage, envy will set in and people will grow to resent each other.

this life, if you're lucky to have 3 real friends sef gan you're lucky.. those people that you call friends are just like the people you meet at the bus while everyone alights at different destination. only few people will be going to the same location as yours
You are right, all my friends are moving forward in life and am not so i decided to cut them off and be alone, i miss them sha but it is better this way at least make i figure out what the hell is wrong with me alone
Re: Life Is Really Humbling by theophorus(m): 12:04pm On Mar 18, 2023
Life happens and sincerely it quite Humbling.

During undergraduate days, there are guy we consider unserious but then in the Labour market they were lucky and are doing fine.

The seemingly serious ones are not doing too badly but then not as good as the ones we considered unserious.

Some did MSc and got good jobs afterwards while some never got good jobs still trying to start up one business or the other.

The fact is Life is Humbling, so be grateful for all you have and nerve Think your Paddy was Lazy.
Eccl.9:1

2 Likes

Re: Life Is Really Humbling by lymelyte(m): 10:10pm On Apr 02, 2023
Autobot05:
Thats why I feel Better to roll alone . It can be very lonely tho
yes very lonely but heartbreaks,pretense,unnecessary disappointment and expectations will be reduced...You are not attached to anyone trying to manipulate you for thier own gains.. Truth be told,Only a handful of friends can be really loyal..
The key is to take as a learning phase to understand you as a person. The more you understand You,the easier it becomes to dodge psychological and emotional bullet..
For example,I am a details and intuitive person.I can sense energy,decode body-language.
Re: Life Is Really Humbling by Autobot05: 10:18pm On Apr 02, 2023
lymelyte:
yes very lonely but heartbreaks,pretense,unnecessary disappointment and expectations will be reduced...You are not attached to anyone trying to manipulate you for thier own gains.. Truth be told,Only a handful of friends can be really loyal..
The key is to take as a learning phase to understand you as a person. The more you understand You,the easier it becomes to dodge psychological and emotional bullet..
For example,I am a details and intuitive person.I can sense energy,decode body-language.

On point sir
I can detect people too ... from their words and behaviors. I have no problems with cutting off people once I detect that negativity

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Take The Redpill / Happy Birthday To Me And All. May Borns / Ladies, Don't Rush Into Marriage, A Single Lady Is Better Than A Frustrated Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.