Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,478 members, 7,826,804 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Ladies, Don't Rush Into Marriage, A Single Lady Is Better Than A Frustrated Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Don't Rush Into Marriage, A Single Lady Is Better Than A Frustrated Wife (660 Views)

Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? / "Don't Rush Relationships Until You're Old Enough To Know What You Want In Man" / My Husband Is Very Dirty, I Am Fed Up!....frustrated Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Don't Rush Into Marriage, A Single Lady Is Better Than A Frustrated Wife by Anfield247(m): 9:09pm On May 23, 2023
For those of you who saw and heard about the story of a certain pastor that rejected his bride-to-be three days to their traditional marriage due to the bride price list he got from his in-laws, here is the latest update concerning that particular unfortunate incident.
After the so-called pastor has rejected the bride, giving his reason to be the long list from his in-laws, I personally persuaded My mom to go and hear from the horse's mouth, because I was now interested in the whole drama as it has been unfolding before everyone's eyes.
My mom went to the mother of the bride-to-be, and asked her what really happened that made the pastor to quit the marriage three day to the traditional marriage.
My people, you won't believe what the mother of the intending bride told my mom.
She said the pastor had already disappointed three ladies before that of her own daughter, making it the fourth and lastest victim of his unpredictable behavior. When my mom asked her how did she know that, she said that her own daughter was even lucky. That one of the ladies he disappointed, was on the day of their wedding day, adding that he didn't even show up on the day of the wedding. This is after everything had been done which included all the marriage procedures.
She further said it was because of this his unpredictable life, that they transferred him from the headquarter of the church to the present branch of the church where he is presently now.
I don't know if this is related to spiritual assignment or he is just after sleeping with ladies under the guise of marriage. You know, men of God nowadays are something else. Not all are men of God. But here is what really baffled me about this particular incident, how come this was so hidden that nobody could spill it out during the three months of dating, and even the girl didn't know about this deep secret about her husband-to-be?
By the way the mum of the lady got to know through somebody that knows the pastor of very well and, that was when the girl got to find out by herself.
So the whole bride price list stuff was a camouflage.
But honestly speaking, sometimes, it is good to know about the past relationships life of your present boyfriend or girlfriend, spouse or whoever you are dating, how is started, and how it ended. The reason is that it has a way of helping you in your decision making and how you plan your future too with him or her.
For now, two men said they want to marry the girl, but the father of the girl said no, that her daughter needs a break and rest....
So that is just what happened.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Don't Rush Into Marriage, A Single Lady Is Better Than A Frustrated Wife by Cyril44: 1:58am On May 24, 2023
Nice one
Re: Ladies, Don't Rush Into Marriage, A Single Lady Is Better Than A Frustrated Wife by Maynmann: 3:29am On May 24, 2023
How old is the girl?
Re: Ladies, Don't Rush Into Marriage, A Single Lady Is Better Than A Frustrated Wife by advanceDNA: 3:55am On May 24, 2023
You told ur mother to go and do FBI...and ur mother just went..... because u are interested in the matter...... Lol....... .

U too like lamba grin

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, Don't Rush Into Marriage, A Single Lady Is Better Than A Frustrated Wife by EastAlchemist: 4:48am On May 24, 2023
Lol
Do what works for you
One internet advice cannot change everybody
Re: Ladies, Don't Rush Into Marriage, A Single Lady Is Better Than A Frustrated Wife by Dangrace01: 6:50am On May 24, 2023
But the previous story never said the guy was a pastor. Abi na me no read am well
Re: Ladies, Don't Rush Into Marriage, A Single Lady Is Better Than A Frustrated Wife by Anfield247(m): 7:17am On May 24, 2023
Maynmann:
How old is the girl?
23 years old
Re: Ladies, Don't Rush Into Marriage, A Single Lady Is Better Than A Frustrated Wife by Anfield247(m): 7:18am On May 24, 2023
Dangrace01:
But the previous story never said the guy was a pastor. Abi na me no read am well
Go and read it again
Re: Ladies, Don't Rush Into Marriage, A Single Lady Is Better Than A Frustrated Wife by Anfield247(m): 7:42am On May 24, 2023
EastAlchemist:
Lol
Do what works for you
One internet advice cannot change everybody
Na truooooh
Re: Ladies, Don't Rush Into Marriage, A Single Lady Is Better Than A Frustrated Wife by jjcena(m): 8:07am On May 24, 2023
When you tell people to abide by Bible principles and avoid premarital sex they won't hear thinking they know better.

It is most shameful that even the so self proclaimed men of god go about sleeping with women just because he promised them marriage.

The women involved in this saga will all be feeling cheated and used by the so called pastor after sleeping with them and backing off at the slightest excuse.

What will the church do, you all know the answer. Just like the nigerian police, he gets transferred to another branch where he continues virginal exam with his manhood 😢😢
Re: Ladies, Don't Rush Into Marriage, A Single Lady Is Better Than A Frustrated Wife by Maynmann: 8:15am On May 24, 2023
Anfield247:

23 years old

😂
Re: Ladies, Don't Rush Into Marriage, A Single Lady Is Better Than A Frustrated Wife by Nobody: 8:51am On May 24, 2023
Na lie.
Na when disappointment happens you start hearing stories from either parties which are mostly lies to cover up the disgrace

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Don't Rush Into Marriage, A Single Lady Is Better Than A Frustrated Wife by EastAlchemist: 6:13pm On May 24, 2023
Anfield247:

Na truooooh
Na lie

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Females Like Inviting Their Ex During Weddings? / How Do I Trade My Pi Network Coins / Fact About WOMEN Of Nowadays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.