Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,916 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

I'm Being Offered Free Sèx And I'm Scared - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Being Offered Free Sèx And I'm Scared (5242 Views)

Twitter On Fire As Lady Shares Her Best Sèx Position (photos) Online / I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! / A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I'm Being Offered Free Sèx And I'm Scared by BigDawsNet: 7:45am On Mar 19, 2023
Officiallyme:
Hey guys.
I'm a final student of the university and my senior colleague here in school is offering me free sèx. Like, she calls me anytime she wants sèx and I can tell her I'm Hot and she'd allow me have sèx with her. My sèx isn't even good enough so it's not a matter of being a bed master. Want to back off but I dunno how to sad

People don't just get free sex unless you some kind of celebrity...

You better ignore the proposal and look for a lady to woo and demand the sex like a normal person...

That 5min sex can cost you decades of stress...

Focus on ur studies
Graduate and service ur nation...
When you get a job and marry... you will sleep with ur partner everyday
Re: I'm Being Offered Free Sèx And I'm Scared by Oparasunny125(m): 7:59am On Mar 19, 2023
Makamatic:
Final year still they get senior colleague
Re: I'm Being Offered Free Sèx And I'm Scared by Oparasunny125(m): 8:00am On Mar 19, 2023
Final year for school ,junior colleague for work
I wonder ooooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Was She Really A True Virgin? / Someone Tell Me Who Is Datin All Diz Ladies / Three Nairalanders You 'd Love To Be Your Val?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.