Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,720 members, 7,809,733 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:05 PM

Guber Election: Kate Henshaw Rescued From Suspected Thugs In Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Guber Election: Kate Henshaw Rescued From Suspected Thugs In Lagos (69745 Views)

Kaduna: Four Injured As Suspected Thugs Attack LP Campaign Convoy / Police Arrest 2 Suspected Thugs For Disrupting APC Rally In Rivers / Suspected Thugs Disrupt Pro-atiku Meeting In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guber Election: Kate Henshaw Rescued From Suspected Thugs In Lagos by Xpress24(m): 12:23pm On Mar 18, 2023
Jackson105:
Nonsense!

I thought they said Lagos is no man's land ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Na today we go no who own Lagos.

If you can't vote in lagos, go and vote in your state.

Lagosians is please with Sanwo-olu, he should continue his great stride.

Chinedu the Yoruba hater and ipob terrorist will never rule Lagos.
no worries na so north talk until bandits and bokoharam dealt with them.
Re: Guber Election: Kate Henshaw Rescued From Suspected Thugs In Lagos by christistruth01: 12:23pm On Mar 18, 2023
ogelekpomgam:
I will keep saying it,all the people in nairaland supporting evil,and rejoicing when the people are being harrassed and denied of their voting rights,i stand on the ground of justice and the blood of the massacred victims of endsars to pronounce curses of death on these evil supporters and their family in Jesus name!...Amen!.Their generation shall be wiped out and their bodies shall be fed on vultures!!..

Your case is easy

2 Likes

Re: Guber Election: Kate Henshaw Rescued From Suspected Thugs In Lagos by Fearyourcreator: 12:24pm On Mar 18, 2023
BIZNess123:
cool
As it stands now

Lagos-APC
Oyo-ApC
Rivers- SDP

I support GRV for anambra 2026 he's young and intelligent...he is also son of the soil..

Soludo she get ready....
Lol
Re: Guber Election: Kate Henshaw Rescued From Suspected Thugs In Lagos by muykem: 12:24pm On Mar 18, 2023
Good one. Yorubas must stand against arrogance of Igbo in Lagos. Lagos is not no man's land.

7 Likes

Re: Guber Election: Kate Henshaw Rescued From Suspected Thugs In Lagos by tamdun: 12:25pm On Mar 18, 2023
Liar

4 Likes

Re: Guber Election: Kate Henshaw Rescued From Suspected Thugs In Lagos by Fearyourcreator: 12:25pm On Mar 18, 2023
Massiveglory:
All hands must be on deck to ensure the authentic winner of the presidential election get their mandate back.

A presidency of Mr.bola tinubu will turn Nigeria to somalia.
A presidency of Bola tinubu will destroy the fabrics of the green white green.
A presidency of Bola tinubu is an end to democracy in Nigeria.

The new Nigeria is upon us. The agents of darkness cannot stop it
You don drive your own before talking about another person turning Nigeria to somalia

1 Like

Re: Guber Election: Kate Henshaw Rescued From Suspected Thugs In Lagos by ishie148(m): 12:26pm On Mar 18, 2023
Why are they attacking our celeb if your clean why worry
Re: Guber Election: Kate Henshaw Rescued From Suspected Thugs In Lagos by don3e(m): 12:26pm On Mar 18, 2023
PutinDBomb:
Lagos is a no man land. Igbo, come out and vote Vivour.

We have invested in Lagos. Don't let Afonja manage our investment.

We are taking over Lagos by force
This is wrong. Can we vote whoever will want to vote without mentioning tribe?
Nigeria will be great

1 Like

Re: Guber Election: Kate Henshaw Rescued From Suspected Thugs In Lagos by blacksam01: 12:27pm On Mar 18, 2023
Bornbiafra:
I thought she is from cross Rivers State and also a politician there

What stopped her from voting in Cross Rivers State

cuz sh pays tax in lagos not crossriver
Re: Guber Election: Kate Henshaw Rescued From Suspected Thugs In Lagos by Bridget95(f): 12:27pm On Mar 18, 2023
BIZNess123:
cool
As it stands now

Lagos-APC
Oyo-ApC
Rivers- SDP

I support GRV for anambra 2026 he's young and intelligent...he is also son of the soil..

Soludo she get ready....
cowards are afraid of change

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guber Election: Kate Henshaw Rescued From Suspected Thugs In Lagos by diamond68: 12:27pm On Mar 18, 2023
grin

1 Like

Re: Guber Election: Kate Henshaw Rescued From Suspected Thugs In Lagos by PutinDBomb: 12:27pm On Mar 18, 2023
don3e:

This is wrong. Can we vote whoever will want to vote without mentioning tribe?
Nigeria will be great
Did I hold your forefather?

1 Like

Re: Guber Election: Kate Henshaw Rescued From Suspected Thugs In Lagos by Fearyourcreator: 12:27pm On Mar 18, 2023
Mitsurugi:

F.ck you. Tout. You will breed children worse and Nigeria will be the worst.

3 Likes

Re: Guber Election: Kate Henshaw Rescued From Suspected Thugs In Lagos by fayomim: 12:28pm On Mar 18, 2023
ignis:
Lagos have been hijacked

By who?
Re: Guber Election: Kate Henshaw Rescued From Suspected Thugs In Lagos by Bridget95(f): 12:28pm On Mar 18, 2023
waynetee:
No man's land shege.

They will wish they didn't say it soon.

LAGOS IS A NO MAN'S LAND BEFORE YOUR FATHER WAS BORN AND WILL BE TILL ETERNITY.
Re: Guber Election: Kate Henshaw Rescued From Suspected Thugs In Lagos by diggindeep: 12:28pm On Mar 18, 2023
olatade:
All these igbos, what is your own and lagos state sef? There is voting going on in your states but you all chose to make so much noise about lagos.

Said by an urchin that has never stepped out of his father's one room.

I'm surprised at the bigotry shown by animals like you.
Re: Guber Election: Kate Henshaw Rescued From Suspected Thugs In Lagos by Padipadi(m): 12:28pm On Mar 18, 2023
Massiveglory:
All hands must be on deck to ensure the authentic winner of the presidential election get their mandate back.

You ll be manhandled like Kanu at the end.
Your madness is incurable

1 Like

Re: Guber Election: Kate Henshaw Rescued From Suspected Thugs In Lagos by Emir22: 12:28pm On Mar 18, 2023
Dey play. Wail if you like.

1 Like

Re: Guber Election: Kate Henshaw Rescued From Suspected Thugs In Lagos by tammie24: 12:28pm On Mar 18, 2023
Kate no get where she come from ni

Doesn't she have a preferred candidate there

Na Lagos she wan die put

4 Likes

Re: Guber Election: Kate Henshaw Rescued From Suspected Thugs In Lagos by FemiEmkaMusaFEM(m): 12:29pm On Mar 18, 2023
And yoruba animals and apc senseless idiots won't say anything about what their thugs are doing to people. If they have the structure then why are they afraid and using thugs to beat people? If tinubu built lagos then why are they using thugs to flog people that wants to cast their vote? Why are they chasing other party voters and leaving apc? One yoruba animal admin will suspend me now watch
envoymedia:
Guber Election: Kate Henshaw Rescued From Suspected Thugs In Lagos

Veteran Nollywood actress, Kate Henshaw has stated that the police and other well-meaning people rescued her from suspected thugs who came to harass her at her polling unit in Lagos, where she had gone to vote in the gubernatorial and house of assembly election today, IGBERETV reports.

Her post on Twitter read;

https://twitter.com/HenshawKate/status/1637036679193145345?t=9QNw0pEpSsQubpMEzPguPQ&s=19
Re: Guber Election: Kate Henshaw Rescued From Suspected Thugs In Lagos by adioolayi(m): 12:30pm On Mar 18, 2023
BIZNess123:
cool
As it stands now

Lagos-APC
Oyo-ApC
Rivers- SDP

Soludo she get ready....

OYO- PDP

Makinde all the way.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guber Election: Kate Henshaw Rescued From Suspected Thugs In Lagos by PopQueenAgency: 12:30pm On Mar 18, 2023
waynetee:
No man's land shege.

Your head dey there. Candlelight procession for you very soon.
Re: Guber Election: Kate Henshaw Rescued From Suspected Thugs In Lagos by AnyanwuSilas: 12:31pm On Mar 18, 2023
olatade:
All these igbos, what is your own and lagos state sef? There is voting going on in your states but you all chose to make so much noise about lagos.

She's not Igbo, stop profiling everyone who's not Yoruba or Hausa as Igbo,
She's a Lagosian and have the right to vote in Lagos, face your Ekiti State and stop carrying Lagos matter on your head

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guber Election: Kate Henshaw Rescued From Suspected Thugs In Lagos by Berankis: 12:31pm On Mar 18, 2023
BIZNess123:
cool
As it stands now

Lagos-APC
Oyo-ApC
Rivers- SDP

Soludo she get ready....
They will disown him!

1 Like

Re: Guber Election: Kate Henshaw Rescued From Suspected Thugs In Lagos by jude33084(m): 12:31pm On Mar 18, 2023
Massiveglory:

Tinubu will do well

I did not vote for though undecided

3 Likes

Re: Guber Election: Kate Henshaw Rescued From Suspected Thugs In Lagos by Mondosadex: 12:32pm On Mar 18, 2023
olatade:

Because Lagos is there abroad now so let them continue shouting up and down๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guber Election: Kate Henshaw Rescued From Suspected Thugs In Lagos by AdaojoTheUrchin: 12:32pm On Mar 18, 2023
Okorietitus:
Star Actress doing what she knows how to.

Na only actresses them dey attack. First Chioma Chukwuka, now Catherine Henshaw.

Ewedu-gulping Muslim urchin ..
Re: Guber Election: Kate Henshaw Rescued From Suspected Thugs In Lagos by SporaD8: 12:32pm On Mar 18, 2023
ignis:
Lagos have been hijacked
No fear for Control, everything is under Alarm!
Re: Guber Election: Kate Henshaw Rescued From Suspected Thugs In Lagos by underpinna: 12:32pm On Mar 18, 2023
BIZNess123:
cool
As it stands now

Lagos-APC
Oyo-ApC
Rivers- SDP

Soludo she get ready....

Rivers State result will shock you.
Re: Guber Election: Kate Henshaw Rescued From Suspected Thugs In Lagos by Berankis: 12:33pm On Mar 18, 2023
waynetee:
No man's land shege.

Honestly they bleeped up. As much as I respect them, cos I work with them, but them no dey respect themselves.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) / VP Osinbajoโ€™s Trip To India Cancelled After Realizin Dat Saraki Will Take Over / Prof Chukwuma Soludo And Family In New Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.