Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,711 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

Guber Election: Kate Henshaw Rescued From Suspected Thugs In Lagos - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Guber Election: Kate Henshaw Rescued From Suspected Thugs In Lagos (69744 Views)

Kaduna: Four Injured As Suspected Thugs Attack LP Campaign Convoy / Police Arrest 2 Suspected Thugs For Disrupting APC Rally In Rivers / Suspected Thugs Disrupt Pro-atiku Meeting In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guber Election: Kate Henshaw Rescued From Suspected Thugs In Lagos by Exedyne: 1:43pm On Mar 18, 2023
Britishpea:

I just love how you keep crying everywhere. It gladdens me. You will cry for 8 years hope you know.

Obi isn’t coming! Never. Scammer isn’t coming.

Looser!

Are you minding the retarded obidafts? You get time.
Re: Guber Election: Kate Henshaw Rescued From Suspected Thugs In Lagos by Tareq1105: 1:44pm On Mar 18, 2023
All these liars like their president Obi.

Where was she harassed? Which polling unit and the area?

I don't want to insult Kate bcoz she's my friend. We both got married same day in 2000, and our Registry was City Hall, Lagos Island.
Re: Guber Election: Kate Henshaw Rescued From Suspected Thugs In Lagos by olabright31: 1:45pm On Mar 18, 2023
Sambai65:
Yoruba youth you guys should better go ask una papa how they end sell all their to Igbo in Lagos tongue

Leave that, make we sort this election matter fess
Re: Guber Election: Kate Henshaw Rescued From Suspected Thugs In Lagos by Mercury12(m): 1:47pm On Mar 18, 2023
chrisifeanyi:

Na your father be suffer head.
The Lagos you are claiming you own how many property do you have there?
a true son of the soil. Born and raise here. God bless me with my own property. I'm no slave in my land. How many property did your father left you in alaigbo Omo Nna jatijati😂 more wailings for you after the election. Una body go calm down las las 😂
Re: Guber Election: Kate Henshaw Rescued From Suspected Thugs In Lagos by Exedyne: 1:50pm On Mar 18, 2023
Tareq1105:
All these liars like their president Obi.

Where was she harassed? Which polling unit and the area?

I don't want to insult Kate bcoz she's my friend. We both got married same day in 2000, and our Registry was City Hall, Lagos Island.

Lying is their identity.

Right from their messiah, Peter "otunba lamba" obi
Re: Guber Election: Kate Henshaw Rescued From Suspected Thugs In Lagos by Ojady(m): 1:54pm On Mar 18, 2023
Truth is this lady is only good at acting, howbeit known for the most part in Nollywood. Acting itself is a make-believe career meaning it is fiction of a person's imagination put on video. You attack folks online cause you can, unbeknownst to you, those you attack online are more direct, like come say it to my face what you said online, you then start whining like a kicked puppy. In this era where social media is a platform for people to lie unashamedly, she is lying period!

1 Like

Re: Guber Election: Kate Henshaw Rescued From Suspected Thugs In Lagos by Emola12(m): 1:58pm On Mar 18, 2023
Bornbiafra:
I thought she is from cross Rivers State and also a politician there

What stopped her from voting in Cross Rivers State
what stopped tinubu from voting in iragbiji osun state
Re: Guber Election: Kate Henshaw Rescued From Suspected Thugs In Lagos by Fearyourcreator: 2:01pm On Mar 18, 2023
Mitsurugi:

Otu nne gi. Udele. Otolo gbagbuo gi ebe a. Agbero mmuo. Ndi mmuo nwere afo onu taa gi ma ezi n'ulo go niile.
Same to your mother too and the rest of your kinsmen
Re: Guber Election: Kate Henshaw Rescued From Suspected Thugs In Lagos by Alexpetra: 2:05pm On Mar 18, 2023
Bornbiafra:

your PVC also work with your place of residence not your State of origin alone!!... Divisionalist like you, after this election we will clearly see the damage we've done to ourselves.
Re: Guber Election: Kate Henshaw Rescued From Suspected Thugs In Lagos by degreatstalion: 2:07pm On Mar 18, 2023
BIZNess123:
cool
As it stands now

Lagos-APC
Oyo-ApC
Rivers- SDP

I support GRV for anambra 2026 he's young and intelligent...he is also son of the soil..

Soludo she get ready....

Useless afonja coward!!! Is a pattern.
Why don’t you allow people to vote and see how you can win!!!
Re: Guber Election: Kate Henshaw Rescued From Suspected Thugs In Lagos by chaseblack99: 2:08pm On Mar 18, 2023
You are missing if you have not joined the forum. Very fast website
Aniukpeh56:
Ehya so Ghanaians still see Nigerians as their mentors. Can a Nigerian join and help populate it?

Re: Guber Election: Kate Henshaw Rescued From Suspected Thugs In Lagos by Proudlyomonna: 2:10pm On Mar 18, 2023
BIZNess123:
cool
As it stands now

Lagos-APC
Oyo-ApC
Rivers- SDP

I support GRV for anambra 2026 he's young and intelligent...he is also son of the soil..

Soludo she get ready....

Well that's your opinion.
Well meaning Lagosians stand with our Landlord awon omo Ibile Eko not with His brothers from Ijebu, Oyo, Ibadan, Oshogbo.
Eko lo kan ba yi.
Up Labour everywhere.
Re: Guber Election: Kate Henshaw Rescued From Suspected Thugs In Lagos by RotimiBliss: 2:13pm On Mar 18, 2023
I've never seen Yorubas and Igbo so divided like dis.......
All because of election.
Please you guys shud stop imposing ur candidate on people. If i choose to vote GRV or SanwoOlu, its my choice and not ur business.

FYI, THERE'S NOTHING LIKE LAGOS IS NO MAN'S LAND. Exercise ur civic duty and stop making noise online.
Labour people too get wahala and too aggressive.
Apc too like trouble
All of una dey craze 🙂
Re: Guber Election: Kate Henshaw Rescued From Suspected Thugs In Lagos by enemyofprogress: 2:17pm On Mar 18, 2023
Yinmu! Na who get your time. Today is not February 25
Re: Guber Election: Kate Henshaw Rescued From Suspected Thugs In Lagos by enemyofprogress: 2:20pm On Mar 18, 2023
Emola12:
what stopped tinubu from voting in iragbiji osun state
he is a Yoruba man. Yorubas can vote anywhere in Yoruba land

1 Like

Re: Guber Election: Kate Henshaw Rescued From Suspected Thugs In Lagos by Hoelujohn: 2:24pm On Mar 18, 2023
Massiveglory:
All hands must be on deck to ensure the authentic winner of the presidential election get their mandate back.

A presidency of Mr.bola tinubu will turn Nigeria to somalia.
A presidency of Bola tinubu will destroy the fabrics of the green white green.
A presidency of Bola tinubu is an end to democracy in Nigeria.

The new Nigeria is upon us. The agents of darkness cannot stop it
Seems people don't know Tinubu. His era will be worse in Nigeria's history. Crime will be a legitimate business under him. PDP and other parties will never win any election in Nigeria again.
Re: Guber Election: Kate Henshaw Rescued From Suspected Thugs In Lagos by Arapmoi22: 2:30pm On Mar 18, 2023
Hoelujohn:

Seems people don't know Tinubu. His era will be worse in Nigeria's history. Crime will be a legitimate business under him. PDP and other parties will never win any election in Nigeria again.

Part of the People that prophesied Obi's win.

Bar'ka dey prophesying o.

1 Like

Re: Guber Election: Kate Henshaw Rescued From Suspected Thugs In Lagos by ufotunang: 2:38pm On Mar 18, 2023
Bornbiafra:

... nigerians can vote any where they registered with INEC..a southern can vote in the north so far he registered over there in the north with INEC...a northern can vote in the south also
Re: Guber Election: Kate Henshaw Rescued From Suspected Thugs In Lagos by abdulwassi(m): 2:47pm On Mar 18, 2023
Old woman.. Dem for break her head .. Dem think say life end in twitter

1 Like

Re: Guber Election: Kate Henshaw Rescued From Suspected Thugs In Lagos by Microwhy: 2:52pm On Mar 18, 2023
slimfit1:

Our military are so lazy if not they would have done checks and balances for us.
God bless the military in Mali. America and EU think keeping quiet will solve the whole issue.
What a childish talk.. "America and EU think keeping quiet will solve the whole issue".
Which issue if I may ask?
The issue that Donald Trump won US election but Joe Biden was declared winner or US invading and overthrowing other presidents but EU or NATO never sanction them or say anything, Russia invaded Ukraine and the expect the whole world to turn its back against Russia.
Re: Guber Election: Kate Henshaw Rescued From Suspected Thugs In Lagos by ebenholer2(m): 2:55pm On Mar 18, 2023
LABOUR PARTY GUBERNATORIAL CANDIDATE HEATED UP THE ISSUE BY RAISING UP ISSUES ON WIPPING OFF AGBEROS SYSTEM IN LAGOS. SUCH ISSUE SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN THE MAIN OBJECT OF YOUR CAMPAIGN BUT WILL BE SURPRISINGLY UNVEILED AFTER YOU MIGHT HAVE WON THE ELECTION
Re: Guber Election: Kate Henshaw Rescued From Suspected Thugs In Lagos by hopexter(m): 3:03pm On Mar 18, 2023
Mitsurugi:

Lagos is a toutland in the Southwest. You are a tout so get the f.ck off my mention. F.cking tribalist, you're projecting your nuisance in the street where you and your fathers before you projected nuisance. All thugs won't die well,.including you.

Yes it’s a toutland so tell your people to go back to their IPoB and UGM infested region you thief!
Re: Guber Election: Kate Henshaw Rescued From Suspected Thugs In Lagos by spiralwedge(m): 3:06pm On Mar 18, 2023
This fool should know that even after the elections she is no more safe in Lagos. She can relocate to Calabar to be doing the nonsense she has been doing.
Re: Guber Election: Kate Henshaw Rescued From Suspected Thugs In Lagos by spiralwedge(m): 3:11pm On Mar 18, 2023
ufotunang:
... nigerians can vote any where they registered with INEC..a southern can vote in the north so far he registered over there in the north with INEC...a northern can vote in the south also

You do that in the North insulting them and writing rubbish on twitter about them, you’re a goner. Same thing where you are from.

Henceforth, Lagos will not be any different. You cast your one vote in peace, wherever you are from and go. You start insulting us online and offline, you will be dealt with.

1 Like

Re: Guber Election: Kate Henshaw Rescued From Suspected Thugs In Lagos by Shemadex(m): 3:28pm On Mar 18, 2023
Massiveglory:
All hands must be on deck to ensure the authentic winner of the presidential election get their mandate back.

A presidency of Bola tinubu is an end to democracy in Nigeria. Oloshi who ar the original winner show Court ur evidence

Re: Guber Election: Kate Henshaw Rescued From Suspected Thugs In Lagos by MomohMrMoore: 3:29pm On Mar 18, 2023
Lol..manager to keep. This is not acting film oo. Your manager will hide his head too.. he cant wake you up. You have options of voting at Onitcha or Enugu or Anambra. Must it be Lagos?
Re: Guber Election: Kate Henshaw Rescued From Suspected Thugs In Lagos by Postinor: 3:30pm On Mar 18, 2023
Massiveglory:

u are very stupid
Re: Guber Election: Kate Henshaw Rescued From Suspected Thugs In Lagos by Reference(m): 3:31pm On Mar 18, 2023
So glad I left that place finally in 2003 for Abuja where today non-indigenes can aspire to lead at any level as representing the true demographics and other statistics representing a typical modern cosmopolitan city.

Let the tribal chiefs continue to rule and force themselves upon others and watch a city that will begin to decay and decline. History is filled with similar stories of once prosperous empires that became ghost towns, run down by the fragmentation of those societies long the lines we see in Lagos today.

Whereas the greatest societies and even nations today are those who have welcomed and assimilated foreigners into their fold in every way including their aspirations socially, economically and politically. We celebrate these things as successes when our people do so offshore but resist them as evil when a demand is made of us.

Lagos will politically reflect its diversity because the 15million inhabitants, the largest urban enclave in Nigeria are not all indigenous. It will do so willingly or it will decay. There are no other options.
Re: Guber Election: Kate Henshaw Rescued From Suspected Thugs In Lagos by Postinor: 3:34pm On Mar 18, 2023
Okorietitus:

I agree. Come out and fight to death. Blood is blood, don't let thugs stop you. Fight for democracy. Fight for Lagos.
Lagos is no man's land. Come out and die for Lagos.
u are very crazy, lagos is for the yorubas,go back to the east and go and fight for ur land, mtcheew idiot
Re: Guber Election: Kate Henshaw Rescued From Suspected Thugs In Lagos by Cromagnon: 3:46pm On Mar 18, 2023
Massiveglory:

tinubu rescued Nigeria from one Party rule
He saved democracy
You no wise
Re: Guber Election: Kate Henshaw Rescued From Suspected Thugs In Lagos by Cromagnon: 3:48pm On Mar 18, 2023
slimfit1:

Our military are so lazy if not they would have done checks and balances for us.
God bless the military in Mali. America and EU think keeping quiet will solve the whole issue.
You are so lazy
You are waiting for somebody else to risk their life for what you suppose to do
Are you American or UK citizen
Are you a slave
Why are you looking to America or UK
Re: Guber Election: Kate Henshaw Rescued From Suspected Thugs In Lagos by orisa37: 3:58pm On Mar 18, 2023
NOLLYWOOD SHOULD RELOCATE TO SOKOTO.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) / VP Osinbajo’s Trip To India Cancelled After Realizin Dat Saraki Will Take Over / Prof Chukwuma Soludo And Family In New Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.