Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,559 members, 7,955,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:15 PM

Guber Election: Kate Henshaw Rescued From Suspected Thugs In Lagos - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Guber Election: Kate Henshaw Rescued From Suspected Thugs In Lagos (70113 Views)

Kaduna: Four Injured As Suspected Thugs Attack LP Campaign Convoy / Police Arrest 2 Suspected Thugs For Disrupting APC Rally In Rivers / Suspected Thugs Disrupt Pro-atiku Meeting In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guber Election: Kate Henshaw Rescued From Suspected Thugs In Lagos by orisa37: 3:59pm On Mar 18, 2023
IBOWOOD SHOULD RELOCATE TO ABAKALI.
Re: Guber Election: Kate Henshaw Rescued From Suspected Thugs In Lagos by placeofallure(f): 4:02pm On Mar 18, 2023
Yes, na dem something dey always happen to on election day, if GuruMaraji no pursue them, na Ayamantanga dem go dey see for dream. Drama queens, Aunty Kate she be the ring leader. Aunty Chioma and Aunty Omoli will soon post videos, we're waiting o, wetin be the code or pin to unlock your profile. Radarada! They think everything is Nollywood. Even if you give a mad man Cutlass to weed, no be him side of the land e go first do? Dem talk say dem be influencers, Jo jare what are they influencing? Go your village, go influence dem there una no gree, say na Lagos una go die put awon Eeyan Mario. No Wahala, the results will soon be out so una go wail and whine daada. I get buckets to donate. Na you go taya!

1 Like

Re: Guber Election: Kate Henshaw Rescued From Suspected Thugs In Lagos by orisa37: 4:04pm On Mar 18, 2023
LET AMAHDIORA FIRE IGBOWOOD TO OWERRI AND LEAVE ALL MY BEAUTIFUL ACTRESSES IN LAGOS WITH SANWO OLU.
Re: Guber Election: Kate Henshaw Rescued From Suspected Thugs In Lagos by slimfit1(m): 4:07pm On Mar 18, 2023
Cromagnon:

You are so lazy
You are waiting for somebody else to risk their life for what you suppose to do
Are you American or UK citizen
Are you a slave
Why are you looking to America or UK

I don't have gun now, otherwise no politician in Nigeria good or bad will be alive.
Re: Guber Election: Kate Henshaw Rescued From Suspected Thugs In Lagos by Dolphinhit: 4:13pm On Mar 18, 2023
waynetee:
No man's land shege.

They will wish they didn't say it soon.

Your thugs are dropping dead all over Lagos ooh
Re: Guber Election: Kate Henshaw Rescued From Suspected Thugs In Lagos by Tzar(m): 4:23pm On Mar 18, 2023
Clown! All those your predictions is for you and your family! Me and my family will enjoy and prosper in Nigeria to the fullest
Massiveglory:
All hands must be on deck to ensure the authentic winner of the presidential election get their mandate back.

A presidency of Mr.bola tinubu will turn Nigeria to somalia.
A presidency of Bola tinubu will destroy the fabrics of the green white green.
A presidency of Bola tinubu is an end to democracy in Nigeria.

The new Nigeria is upon us. The agents of darkness cannot stop it
Re: Guber Election: Kate Henshaw Rescued From Suspected Thugs In Lagos by waynetee(m): 4:30pm On Mar 18, 2023
Dolphinhit:

Your thugs are dropping dead all over Lagos ooh

100 of your people will pay for 1. Just wait, we can't lose anything in this election but just you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guber Election: Kate Henshaw Rescued From Suspected Thugs In Lagos by pfadom: 4:30pm On Mar 18, 2023
Nigeria will bounce back under Tinubu Presidency.

If you like, find relocate elsewhere. We shall enjoy the good of Nigeria. No more sorrow!!!

Massiveglory:
All hands must be on deck to ensure the authentic winner of the presidential election get their mandate back.

A presidency of Mr. Bola tinubu will turn Nigeria to Paradise on earth.
A presidency of Bola Tinubu will transform the fabrics of the green white green from glory to glory.
A presidency of Bola Tinubu is the beginning of true democracy for Nigeria.

The new Nigeria is upon us. The agents of darkness cannot stop it.
Re: Guber Election: Kate Henshaw Rescued From Suspected Thugs In Lagos by Dolphinhit: 4:31pm On Mar 18, 2023
waynetee:

100 of your people will pay for 1. Just wait, we can't lose anything in this election but just you.

We waiting. One Igbo down is 10 Yorubas down. Lagos must ignite the fire that will make us go our separate ways.
Re: Guber Election: Kate Henshaw Rescued From Suspected Thugs In Lagos by haffaze777(m): 4:37pm On Mar 18, 2023
BIZNess123:
cool
As it stands now

Lagos-APC
Oyo-ApC
Rivers- SDP

I support GRV for anambra 2026 he's young and intelligent...he is also son of the soil..

Soludo she get ready....

Seconded

1 Like

Re: Guber Election: Kate Henshaw Rescued From Suspected Thugs In Lagos by Johnnyplus01k(m): 4:43pm On Mar 18, 2023
BIZNess123:
cool
As it stands now

Lagos-APC
Oyo-ApC
Rivers- SDP

I support GRV for anambra 2026 he's young and intelligent...he is also son of the soil..

Soludo she get ready....
correct

1 Like

Re: Guber Election: Kate Henshaw Rescued From Suspected Thugs In Lagos by Johnnyplus01k(m): 4:46pm On Mar 18, 2023
Massiveglory:

A presidency of Mr.bola tinubu will turn Nigeria to somalia.
A presidency of Bola tinubu will destroy the fabrics of the green white green.
A presidency of Bola tinubu is an end to democracy in Nigeria.

The new Nigeria is upon us. The agents of darkness cannot stop it
since you are omniscience that knows what happened on Feb 25, go announce the winner on any national TV, radio station. And stop causing chaos around
Re: Guber Election: Kate Henshaw Rescued From Suspected Thugs In Lagos by DodadaKoKigbe: 5:05pm On Mar 18, 2023
PutinDBomb:
Lagos is a no man land. Igbo, come out and vote Vivour.

We have invested in Lagos. Don't let Afonja manage our investment.

We are taking over Lagos by force

You should have waited UNTIL you took over Lagos COMPLETELY before declaring it No man's land or Ibo land. A las your lack of patience have woken the Yoruba people up and they are now ready to treat your fvck up.
Re: Guber Election: Kate Henshaw Rescued From Suspected Thugs In Lagos by Mitsurugi(m): 5:13pm On Mar 18, 2023
hopexter:

Yes it’s a toutland so tell your people to go back to their IPoB and UGM infested region you thief!

😂😂😂 Your father is a thief. I don't blame you. This is a faceless forum. You can't see me in person and talk nonsense. Do you know me? Oponu, omo ale jati jati. Bloody urchin. Don't worry in a few days the money will finish and we'll all reset to default setting.
Re: Guber Election: Kate Henshaw Rescued From Suspected Thugs In Lagos by DodadaKoKigbe: 5:14pm On Mar 18, 2023
Nigeria na cruise abeg. Election is now time for Nollywood actors and actresses to practice their craft. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Guber Election: Kate Henshaw Rescued From Suspected Thugs In Lagos by Cromagnon: 5:20pm On Mar 18, 2023
slimfit1:

I don't have gun now, otherwise no politician in Nigeria good or bad will be alive.
Armed robbers got guns
Cultists
Kidnappers got guns
Boko got guns
Militants got guns
Ugm got guns
Opc got guns
If you're serious you will get guns
Talk is cheap
You can join any of the above

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guber Election: Kate Henshaw Rescued From Suspected Thugs In Lagos by chrisifeanyi: 7:52pm On Mar 18, 2023
Mercury12:
a true son of the soil. Born and raise here. God bless me with my own property. I'm no slave in my land. How many property did your father left you in alaigbo Omo Nna jatijati😂 more wailings for you after the election. Una body go calm down las las 😂

Fool.
Get lost ewedu sipping slowpoke.
You have sold all your land to Igbos and use the money to do owambe
Re: Guber Election: Kate Henshaw Rescued From Suspected Thugs In Lagos by Caseless: 4:10am On Mar 19, 2023
BIZNess123:
cool
As it stands now

Lagos-APC
Oyo-ApC
Rivers- SDP

Soludo she get ready....
SD... What?
Re: Guber Election: Kate Henshaw Rescued From Suspected Thugs In Lagos by broadman20: 4:45am On Mar 19, 2023
BIZNess123:
cool
As it stands now

Lagos-APC
Oyo-ApC
Rivers- SDP

Soludo she get ready....

How I sincerely wish that you Yorubas will have the Nigerian spirit to leave their comfort zones, invest, build and participate in the politics of the region they have invested in.

You don't accuse the Americans for meldling into your local politics after investing in your country.

You also don't accuse the Igbos of not supporting your candidate after investing in your state.

Just be bold enough step out of your region and test the risky waters just like the any other Tribes,then let's see if you will still come and and talk like a baby.
Re: Guber Election: Kate Henshaw Rescued From Suspected Thugs In Lagos by christistruth01: 7:02am On Mar 19, 2023
PutinDBomb:

We will deal with you on Monday
Re: Guber Election: Kate Henshaw Rescued From Suspected Thugs In Lagos by Electorate: 1:29pm On Mar 19, 2023
BIZNess123:
cool
As it stands now

Lagos-APC
Oyo-ApC
Rivers- SDP

Soludo she get ready....

Re: Guber Election: Kate Henshaw Rescued From Suspected Thugs In Lagos by Iamzik: 1:35pm On Mar 19, 2023
PutinDBomb:
Yoruba thugs Abi. That's why we need to send the Yoruba people out of Lagos.

We don't want Yoruba people in Lagos again. Enough is enough

Send them out. E be like say Una no dey hear word until dem teach Una bitter lesson

This your arrogance and chest beating will not help you or your people.

Igbos are strangers in Lagos just like yorubas are strangers in Anambra. Nothing will change that fact. Lagos has been hospitable and accomodating and peaceful. It's up to you to decide how you want it to be for you going forward.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guber Election: Kate Henshaw Rescued From Suspected Thugs In Lagos by Arapmoi22: 2:40pm On Mar 19, 2023
Iamzik:

Send them out. E be like say Una no dey hear word until dem teach Una bitter lesson

This your arrogance and chest beating will not help you or your people.

Igbos are strangers in Lagos just like yorubas are strangers in Anambra. Nothing will change that fact. Lagos has been hospitable and accomodating and peaceful. It's up to you to decide how you want it to be for you going forward.

I no longer see the reason why igbos should be at ease anywhere in yorubaland.
I have lost all love I had for them for years.
Re: Guber Election: Kate Henshaw Rescued From Suspected Thugs In Lagos by Cromagnon: 7:38pm On Mar 19, 2023
slimfit1:

You don't need gun if you're serious
If serious you will find out how to get gun if you prefer

But talk is cheap
So you prefer that instead
Re: Guber Election: Kate Henshaw Rescued From Suspected Thugs In Lagos by Christistruth00: 10:36am On Mar 22, 2023
PutinDBomb:

Good Morning

Hope you slept well yesterday

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guber Election: Kate Henshaw Rescued From Suspected Thugs In Lagos by Arapmoi22: 10:39am On Mar 22, 2023
Christistruth00:

Good Morning

Too early Bro,
He is on eternal sleeping tablet so he will never wake up to the reality.
Rest in Foolishness in case he failed to wake up finally.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard / EndSARS Protesters Turn Benin Expressway To Cooking Spots / Activists Arrested & Beaten At Dunamis Church For Wearing Buhari Must Go Shirts

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 2
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.