Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,736 members, 7,824,085 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Guber Election: Kate Henshaw Rescued From Suspected Thugs In Lagos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Guber Election: Kate Henshaw Rescued From Suspected Thugs In Lagos (69797 Views)

Kaduna: Four Injured As Suspected Thugs Attack LP Campaign Convoy / Police Arrest 2 Suspected Thugs For Disrupting APC Rally In Rivers / Suspected Thugs Disrupt Pro-atiku Meeting In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guber Election: Kate Henshaw Rescued From Suspected Thugs In Lagos by Bennycollins: 12:33pm On Mar 18, 2023
olatade:
All these igbos, what is your own and lagos state sef? There is voting going on in your states but you all chose to make so much noise about lagos.
Is Kate also an Igbo? Why am I even asking, you brainwashed and possessed folks have even called your own Yoruba brother 'Omo ibo' because you want to perpetuate your slave masters in office.
The sacrifice made to the lagoon mermaids is working strongly on you, but you don't know it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guber Election: Kate Henshaw Rescued From Suspected Thugs In Lagos by Arapmoi22: 12:34pm On Mar 18, 2023
BIZNess123:
cool
As it stands now

Lagos-APC
Oyo-ApC
Rivers- SDP

I support GRV for anambra 2026 he's young and intelligent...he is also son of the soil..

Soludo she get ready....

I support.

2 Likes

Re: Guber Election: Kate Henshaw Rescued From Suspected Thugs In Lagos by Babaibe: 12:34pm On Mar 18, 2023
show video....yeyebrity, bunch of liars

2 Likes

Re: Guber Election: Kate Henshaw Rescued From Suspected Thugs In Lagos by pafisayo(m): 12:35pm On Mar 18, 2023
ogelekpomgam:
I will keep saying it,all the people in nairaland supporting evil,and rejoicing when the people are being harrassed and denied of their voting rights,i stand on the ground of justice and the blood of the massacred victims of endsars to pronounce curses of death on these evil supporters and their family in Jesus name!...Amen!.Their generation shall be wiped out and their bodies shall be fed on vultures!!..

Amen ooo!
And all the supposed woke youth who supports people who won’t let Nigerians work,trade ,school or do any major activities on Mondays too . Including those who support the killing and be-heading of Security Personnel's, the killing of innocent Nigerians every Monday , and those who every now and then vote people who share kerosine and most Especially those who were in power when Nigerians were killed and dumped in muddy waters .
Amen

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guber Election: Kate Henshaw Rescued From Suspected Thugs In Lagos by iamjavadem(m): 12:36pm On Mar 18, 2023
Liar!! You have no video.

1 Like

Re: Guber Election: Kate Henshaw Rescued From Suspected Thugs In Lagos by Tee2027: 12:36pm On Mar 18, 2023
Story for the gods, all gimmick and abracadabra you people Played during presidential election won't work today.

Kate pls you and your gang should enjoy what you created. Thy are waiting for Psquare tell him to come out and vomit that rubbish he vomited during presidential election.

Tell your manager to keep all useless evidence you have ok. You have your own state you didn't dive nose to who is contesting for governorship their but you are in someone state and yet want to dictate who to rule, it won't work today.

2 Likes

Re: Guber Election: Kate Henshaw Rescued From Suspected Thugs In Lagos by Lukuluku69(m): 12:36pm On Mar 18, 2023
BIZNess123:
cool
As it stands now

Lagos-APC
Oyo-ApC
Rivers- SDP

I support GRV for anambra 2026 he's young and intelligent...he is also son of the soil..

Soludo she get ready....

Your head get better Oil.

1 Like

Re: Guber Election: Kate Henshaw Rescued From Suspected Thugs In Lagos by Arapmoi22: 12:37pm On Mar 18, 2023
Mercury12:
I am just calmly waiting for election result. All these noise means nothing. I already bought data to see wailers wail endlessly

Me too.
Endless Wailing (EW).

2 Likes

Re: Guber Election: Kate Henshaw Rescued From Suspected Thugs In Lagos by PassingShot(m): 12:37pm On Mar 18, 2023
Massiveglory:
All hands must be on deck to ensure the authentic winner of the presidential election get their mandate back.

A presidency of Mr.bola tinubu will turn Nigeria to somalia.
A presidency of Bola tinubu will destroy the fabrics of the green white green.
A presidency of Bola tinubu is an end to democracy in Nigeria.

The new Nigeria is upon us. The agents of darkness cannot stop it
Who is the authentic winner of the presidential election? Atiku who came 2nd or Mr. Lienus who came 3rd?

3 Likes

Re: Guber Election: Kate Henshaw Rescued From Suspected Thugs In Lagos by Iykenuwa(m): 12:38pm On Mar 18, 2023
BIZNess123:
cool
As it stands now

Lagos-APC
Oyo-ApC
Rivers- SDP

Soludo she get ready....

Support evil today because it is in your favour, just remember tomorrow is pregnant.

Ask those who were rejoicing when Boko Haram were attacking Churches every Sunday around 2011 and 2012.
Re: Guber Election: Kate Henshaw Rescued From Suspected Thugs In Lagos by wirinet(m): 12:38pm On Mar 18, 2023
Bornbiafra:
I thought she is from cross Rivers State and also a politician there

What stopped her from voting in Cross Rivers State
The same thing that stopped Olukemi Olufunto Badenoch née Adegoke from contesting in Lagos but instead chose to contest for prime minister of UK and is now the Secretary of State for International Trade.

If you guys have become racist/tribalists just because of politics, don't fret when others around the world take a cue and drive you guys back to Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Guber Election: Kate Henshaw Rescued From Suspected Thugs In Lagos by limitless777(m): 12:39pm On Mar 18, 2023
Massiveglory:
All hands must be on deck to ensure the authentic winner of the presidential election get their mandate back.

The green, white, green has no sensible fabrics to start with. If it does, that criminal drug baron wouldn't be standing for elections not to talk of winning.
Re: Guber Election: Kate Henshaw Rescued From Suspected Thugs In Lagos by Mitsurugi(m): 12:39pm On Mar 18, 2023
[quote author=Fearyourcreator post=121838905][/quote]

A tout you are a tout you forever will be. Make peace with it.
Re: Guber Election: Kate Henshaw Rescued From Suspected Thugs In Lagos by Fearyourcreator: 12:40pm On Mar 18, 2023
Mitsurugi:

A tout you are a tout you forever will be. Make peace with it.
Even kate okan e onibale plus you too

1 Like

Re: Guber Election: Kate Henshaw Rescued From Suspected Thugs In Lagos by chrisifeanyi: 12:40pm On Mar 18, 2023
Mercury12:
I am just calmly waiting for election result. All these noise means nothing. I already bought data to see wailers wail endlessly

Useless man. Lagos beggar.
Fool
Re: Guber Election: Kate Henshaw Rescued From Suspected Thugs In Lagos by Princedapace(m): 12:42pm On Mar 18, 2023
BIZNess123:
cool
As it stands now

Lagos-APC
Oyo-ApC
Rivers- SDP

Soludo she get ready....

Omo, so na this type of country una want for Nigeria? chaii, it is a shame
Re: Guber Election: Kate Henshaw Rescued From Suspected Thugs In Lagos by Savechild23: 12:43pm On Mar 18, 2023
Free and fair indeed!
Re: Guber Election: Kate Henshaw Rescued From Suspected Thugs In Lagos by Formation10: 12:44pm On Mar 18, 2023
BIZNess123:
cool
As it stands now

Lagos-APC
Oyo-ApC
Rivers- SDP

Soludo she get ready....
oga go hide your face for
dustbin with your fake result bad 9ja people with fake news every day
Re: Guber Election: Kate Henshaw Rescued From Suspected Thugs In Lagos by Mercury12(m): 12:44pm On Mar 18, 2023
chrisifeanyi:

Useless man. Lagos beggar.
Fool
why did you feel offended?. I never mentioned names 😂 una just like wahala. Suffer heads people dem😂
Re: Guber Election: Kate Henshaw Rescued From Suspected Thugs In Lagos by Lukuluku69(m): 12:44pm On Mar 18, 2023
Tee2027:
Story for the gods, all gimmick and abracadabra you people Played during presidential election won't work today.

Kate pls you and your gang should enjoy what you created. Thy are waiting for Psquare tell him to come out and vomit that rubbish he vomited during presidential election.

Tell your manager to keep all useless evidence you have ok. You have your own state you didn't dive nose to who is contesting for governorship their but you are in someone state and yet want to dictate who to rule, it won't work today.

You dey mind them ni? Who Governs where the Fathers and Mothers came from is of no interest to them since they see a ready made City and Towns they can move in to.

Ask anyone of the to post a picture of where they came from, the request will enter voice mail.

They access Schools in the West of Nigeria.

They access Medical Facilities in the West of Nigeria.

They are secured. Lives and properties.

Instead of them to go back home and ensure better humans are in Authority, they are all over the space chasing stupid clouts.

1 Like

Re: Guber Election: Kate Henshaw Rescued From Suspected Thugs In Lagos by ekhai(m): 12:44pm On Mar 18, 2023
Bornbiafra:

MY THOUGHT AS WELL. SHE CONTESTED AND LOST SOMETIME AGO. I WATCHED HER DOCUMENTARY ON BBC OR ALJAZEERA THEN.

1 Like

Re: Guber Election: Kate Henshaw Rescued From Suspected Thugs In Lagos by Formation10: 12:45pm On Mar 18, 2023
BIZNess123:
cool
As it stands now

Lagos-APC
Oyo-ApC
Rivers- SDP

Soludo she get ready....
oga go hide your face for
dustbin with your fake result bad 9ja people with fake news every day,inec official way don count vote just now na e you b
Re: Guber Election: Kate Henshaw Rescued From Suspected Thugs In Lagos by Olaoluwa122: 12:46pm On Mar 18, 2023
BIZNess123:
cool
As it stands now

Lagos-APC
Oyo-ApC
Rivers- SDP

Soludo she get ready....
Oyo A.P.C?? You are from where??

1 Like

Re: Guber Election: Kate Henshaw Rescued From Suspected Thugs In Lagos by ConfidentialDoc: 12:48pm On Mar 18, 2023
optionalY09:
This one want to use election for publicity Ode

One of my favorite actresses...shame if true.
Re: Guber Election: Kate Henshaw Rescued From Suspected Thugs In Lagos by clearcrystal: 12:48pm On Mar 18, 2023
Kate should thread with caution ooo.
Saying Lagos is for everybody may not sit well with some people.
You can go to Kano and say Kano is for everybody.
You can even say such in Enugu
Re: Guber Election: Kate Henshaw Rescued From Suspected Thugs In Lagos by gare(f): 12:49pm On Mar 18, 2023
Bornbiafra:

Are you now saying everyone should go back to their state, why don't you start by asking your brothers in other states to start coming back home, what is wrong with you guys and this nonsense you all are doing, you don't understand the gravity of this, it may be a joke to you, but if it happens you may not be a live to see the number of likes you got. We are Nigerians and we are free to live anywhere in the country, you guys should stop this

1 Like

Re: Guber Election: Kate Henshaw Rescued From Suspected Thugs In Lagos by Blaze14k: 12:49pm On Mar 18, 2023
BIZNess123:
cool
As it stands now

Lagos-APC
Oyo-ApC
Rivers- SDP

Soludo she get ready....

What is this nonsense?
Re: Guber Election: Kate Henshaw Rescued From Suspected Thugs In Lagos by Mitsurugi(m): 12:49pm On Mar 18, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Even kate okan e onibale plus you too

Nne gi na nna gi. Ozu e bu n'isi
Re: Guber Election: Kate Henshaw Rescued From Suspected Thugs In Lagos by ignis: 12:50pm On Mar 18, 2023
fayomim:

By who?

by thugs
Re: Guber Election: Kate Henshaw Rescued From Suspected Thugs In Lagos by Lokojaman: 12:50pm On Mar 18, 2023
BIZNess123:
cool
As it stands now

Lagos-APC
Oyo-ApC
Rivers- SDP

Soludo she get ready....
na LP we de do for Lagos o
Re: Guber Election: Kate Henshaw Rescued From Suspected Thugs In Lagos by Tee2027: 12:51pm On Mar 18, 2023
Lukuluku69:

You dey mind them ni? Who Governs where the Fathers and Mothers came from is of no interest to them since they see a ready made City and Towns they can move in to.

Ask anyone of the to post a picture of where they came from, the request will enter voice mail.

They access Schools in the West of Nigeria.

They access Medical Facilities in the West of Nigeria.

They are secured. Lives and properties.

Instead of them to go back home and ensure better humans are in Authority, they are all over the space chasing stupid clouts.

You are right ad 100% correct.

A prover said "when you throw apple down to someone and he failed to appreciate it, then you throw banana yet refused to appreciate it then throw stone or rock on his head for him to appreciate your goodwill" that is the case of all these ingrate invaders rocks should thrown to their head to reset their brains.

1 Like

Re: Guber Election: Kate Henshaw Rescued From Suspected Thugs In Lagos by Augustenite(m): 12:51pm On Mar 18, 2023
Massiveglory:

Ur brothers has already destroy the reputation of our country abroad with their illicit businesses and acts . So keep quiet

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Precious Chikwendu Gets PDP Political Appointment / Profile Of DIG Egbetokun Olukayode Adeolu, Acting Inspector General Of Police / "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.