Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,643 members, 7,861,983 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:00 AM

I Met A Demon ( A Fallen Angel Of I Am) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Met A Demon ( A Fallen Angel Of I Am) (6653 Views)

Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? / What I Did When I Met A Toxic Lady. / 10 Different Things Nigerian Ladies Say Instead Of "I Love You" - Meme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Met A Demon ( A Fallen Angel Of I Am) by LikeAking: 4:05pm On Mar 19, 2023
Incognito21:
I was on my bed almost about the time am about to fall asleep, It looked like a dream but it wasn’t, my nepa light suddenly ceased, I wanted to on my phone torch light, for the first time my iPhone 13 Pro Max torch light refused to on, it wrote Temp needs to cool down. Then I felt this cold feeling and I felt strong goosebumps all over my body, and it feels like someone is sucking my life out of me, I checked my phone time it was 2am and I was constantly using my phone screen light to light my room up cause I hate darkness, then my legs suddenly start vibrating softly, then my mind tells me something strong is here, suddenly I saw a big figure close to where I dropped my microwave, then I wanted to shout Jesus, then my other mind was telling me not to shout it, I should be quiet and the figure will disappear, then this big figure started talking to me but wasn’t speaking, I was hearing it in my mind, just the way your conscience speaks to you, the figure said that it will be with me some other event, that I should call it moon Gasha, and if I’m willing to create an event I should call on it, stare at the moon and call moon gasha it will create an event with me, this figure was speaking to me through my mind and wasn’t speaking any language and in my mind I was receiving it and understanding it, do you know that as soon as this figure was gone the Nepa light suddenly came on and my phone light started working, please this isn’t a made up story.. can anyone understand this meaning,

Don't miss this huge chance to blow.. Call the moon gasha sharply
Re: I Met A Demon ( A Fallen Angel Of I Am) by Jackanda1(m): 4:09pm On Mar 19, 2023
Exmilitant:
Someone is try to make you a companion

Which companion? They are looking for a vessel to use for wickedness and destruction.

The Op has opened a portal through sin.
Re: I Met A Demon ( A Fallen Angel Of I Am) by Jackanda1(m): 4:17pm On Mar 19, 2023
jeph19:
I've had some encounters and if I write you'll think it's fiction.
It's not an angel of light. They operate when it's pitch dark. You have total control over it and what's it's trying to do it's form a bond with you first, be a servant to you and do your bidding then, you get too relaxed with it and it possesses you and your body becomes an avenue for carrying out it's agenda.

You'll be a wreck when its done using your body....
I've seen Giants, heard voices, seen figurines and females that others can't see...
Did you deviate away from the lord before this experience? How's your life now?
Re: I Met A Demon ( A Fallen Angel Of I Am) by Exmilitant(m): 5:16pm On Mar 19, 2023
Jackanda1:
Which companion? They are looking for a vessel to use for wickedness and destruction.

The Op has opened a portal through sin.
Now i wonder how you arrived at that?
Re: I Met A Demon ( A Fallen Angel Of I Am) by Sapiens1: 5:18pm On Mar 19, 2023
Amunethseranu:
see how u sounded like a dunce

Please I need you to educate me on this things. Can I have your contact?
Re: I Met A Demon ( A Fallen Angel Of I Am) by Amunethseranu(f): 5:28pm On Mar 19, 2023
Sapiens1:

Please I need you to educate me on this things. Can I have your contact?
on wat?
Re: I Met A Demon ( A Fallen Angel Of I Am) by Sapiens1: 5:37pm On Mar 19, 2023
Amunethseranu:
on wat?

Life. I am ignorant of this life and I just want to know the truth about everything. Since I was born I was told no other except Moses and Aaron in bible stories I believe I have so much to learn.
Re: I Met A Demon ( A Fallen Angel Of I Am) by almarthins(m): 5:55pm On Mar 19, 2023
The great deception is ongoing. I perceived some people are telling you to re-establish contact. You had better be be careful lest you put yourself in bondage. For this entity to come for you, it means you have something of interest.
Re: I Met A Demon ( A Fallen Angel Of I Am) by Sundaycomputer: 5:59pm On Mar 19, 2023
What food did you eat before sleeping
E get why
Re: I Met A Demon ( A Fallen Angel Of I Am) by Amunethseranu(f): 6:13pm On Mar 19, 2023
Sapiens1:

Life. I am ignorant of this life and I just want to know the truth about everything. Since I was born I was told no other except Moses and Aaron in bible stories I believe I have so much to learn.
Their is a place of universal codes u can get enlightened away from Ignorant ones in there ideologies of the immortals are laid out.
Hidden schemes and history are open in there.
https://www.nairaland.com/6367965/universal-codesinverse-worldnature-science-etc/579#121873646

Ask ur questions there
Re: I Met A Demon ( A Fallen Angel Of I Am) by Newbielearner(m): 7:31pm On Mar 19, 2023
Incognito21:
I was on my bed almost about the time am about to fall asleep, It looked like a dream but it wasn’t, my nepa light suddenly ceased, I wanted to on my phone torch light, for the first time my iPhone 13 Pro Max torch light refused to on, it wrote Temp needs to cool down. Then I felt this cold feeling and I felt strong goosebumps all over my body, and it feels like someone is sucking my life out of me, I checked my phone time it was 2am and I was constantly using my phone screen light to light my room up cause I hate darkness, then my legs suddenly start vibrating softly, then my mind tells me something strong is here, suddenly I saw a big figure close to where I dropped my microwave, then I wanted to shout Jesus, then my other mind was telling me not to shout it, I should be quiet and the figure will disappear, then this big figure started talking to me but wasn’t speaking, I was hearing it in my mind, just the way your conscience speaks to you, the figure said that it will be with me some other event, that I should call it moon Gasha, and if I’m willing to create an event I should call on it, stare at the moon and call moon gasha it will create an event with me, this figure was speaking to me through my mind and wasn’t speaking any language and in my mind I was receiving it and understanding it, do you know that as soon as this figure was gone the Nepa light suddenly came on and my phone light started working, please this isn’t a made up story.. can anyone understand this meaning,

I have a feeling that there were some days when you were sad, asking for events that would happen for you to achieve certain things.
This being got drawn to you while roaming.

Know this, Jesus should be your focus. Don't summon anything that would eventually leave you with regrets.

Wait, that being left without you calling on Jesus? Don't be deceived. Speak that it should never appear to you again in Jesus name!
Re: I Met A Demon ( A Fallen Angel Of I Am) by jeph19(m): 10:20pm On Mar 19, 2023
Jackanda1:
Never deviated, it was in walking the spiritual walk I saw this beings
Life's growing... Going into ministry; deliverance precisely
Re: I Met A Demon ( A Fallen Angel Of I Am) by jeph19(m): 10:35pm On Mar 19, 2023
Jackanda1:
Didn't deviated.
Smooth; going into deliverance ministry.
I've got a calling
Re: I Met A Demon ( A Fallen Angel Of I Am) by Dude397(m): 8:53am On Mar 20, 2023
Jesus" what a mighty name!! Over the past few years, I've dabbled on the concept of spirituality and also the concept of the soul and immortality.

Is there really a "soul" or "spirit" that lives on after a man dies and is a man's very existence? what happens to a man after he dies?.

Is there truly a life after death?? What exactly controls the universe and also gave birth to this great universe?.

Is it Big bang or the multi verse theory that caused the existence of the universe and nature? is it evolution by natural selection that gave birth to living organisms??

The epoch of humanism breeds tell tales of philosophers and scientists trying to uncover this "mystery". Of a truth, is it really a mystery? What is time? And what is humanity? Are we only existing and obeying the commands of Mother nature?

Why are we even desperately trying to uncover our origin in an attempt that never ends for millennia way past since the beginning of literacy and time itself? and also a quest for self discovery that never ends and in an unfathomable circle?

The beginning of this article mentions a name. Yes that name answers all the questions we will ever ask in this life and the hereafter.

That name uncovers the answers to what humanity has been desperately seeking, this time around, the name is above religion and science.

The name is the overall "answer" to life's questions whether we like it or not. We only "accept" as there is no other alternative or way for the salvation of mankind now or ever.

The choice is yours. You either make it or you don't to the detriment of your own soul and very existence. Time has run out and the set time has come for the Glory of the Almighty to be revealed in this fallen world.

2 Likes

Re: I Met A Demon ( A Fallen Angel Of I Am) by Leonyluiz(m): 9:30am On Mar 20, 2023
Solsix:
Was there any need to mention iphone 13 pro max??

I was about to ask this same question before I decided to go through the comments. Completely unnecessary information we didnt need. That is how to identify a lie anyway. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Met A Demon ( A Fallen Angel Of I Am) by ChybuzzDD(m): 10:44am On Mar 20, 2023
Illegal1:
Omoh.....i'm speechless

Even when you're not yet sure if it's true?
That's how you guys start spreading rumours about things that don't exist.
Re: I Met A Demon ( A Fallen Angel Of I Am) by Illegal1(m): 11:46am On Mar 20, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

Even when you're not yet sure if it's true? That's how you guys start spreading rumours about things that don't exist.
omoh.....dat's y i'm speechless,bcus am nt sure of dis story.
Re: I Met A Demon ( A Fallen Angel Of I Am) by sukkot: 6:00pm On Mar 20, 2023
sharpwriter:
You may be needed here if this OP isn't a troll though.... That 2pm he talked about using his phone torch makes we wink, maybe it was the opposite time.

starrboyniels
SocialJustice
OurTruth24
sukkot
just released from ban lol. this is a very interesting case. let me work on it as soon as i get home in 5 minutes.
Re: I Met A Demon ( A Fallen Angel Of I Am) by chigbokingsley(m): 6:22pm On Mar 20, 2023
Guy please we need to create an event sharp sharp.

( 1) Baba bluu should return the certificate issued to him by INEC because it is a prank

(2) INEC should announce to the public that it was a prank to have issued the certificate to Baba bluu

(3) The military should arrest, jail all the corrupt politicians and also confiscate all the stolen properties

Incognito21:
Re: I Met A Demon ( A Fallen Angel Of I Am) by Solofresh2: 6:41pm On Mar 20, 2023
Amunethseranu:
...Y did u ask ?
I need people like you around me because everyone I have met have always been religious even my family but I am weird and different I believe in reincarnation and astrology

1 Like

Re: I Met A Demon ( A Fallen Angel Of I Am) by sukkot: 6:48pm On Mar 20, 2023
Alright so the number 13 means a destroyed demonic entity. This is why you have things like FRIDAY THE 13TH being scary days or why elevators in America do not have 13th floors. They go from 12th floor and next floor is 14th. And so your iphone13 represents a dead demonic entity that is detached from its higher self but when the light comes on then that entity is reattached to its higher self and is now an ascended god like entity however if the light refuses to come on it means you are detached from your higher self and have sunken into the bottomless pit where demons now have easy access into your soul to corrupt it and take control of it. These demons are the ventriloquist while you are like the dummy being controlled by them . And it’s 2am because in this destroyed state your soul has being split into two and you are now half the man you used to be. Your soul is not operating in full capacity. It is destroyed and in darkness. Now you have to dance with the demons in the dark underworld of your dead soul ( no iPhone 13 light and no nepa light ) . It’s a cold dark place hence the cold feelings and goosebump and the dance starts as the demon takes over your soul causing your leg to vibrate softly as the demon alters the electromagnetic frequency in your soul . At that point a sharp loud shout of JESUS would have jolted your higher self ( your higher self’s name is Jesus ) to temporarily take control of your soul and this would have immediately disconnected connection from the demon but you were too possessed to be able to muster the courage to shout JESUS. And so the dance with the demon begins and it wants you to activate an event called MOON GASHA. The moon does not create its own light and needs the light of the sun to get illuminated and so the moon represents a demonic portal of darkness. Ga-sha means AFFLICTION OF THE DEAD if you know how to esoterically break down words. And so moon gasha means an affliction of the spiritually dead in the pit. So this demon is trying to get you to activate your own affliction . This is very powerful stuff and if you decide to go through with this event and activate this affliction you would notice everything start to go wrong in your life. Maybe you get into an accident, lose your car, landlord kicks you out, computer stops working, get fired from your job etc etc . And so some demonic entities are trying to get you to activate bad luck on your life. First of all I would not create that event. Secondly I would try to close all Demonic portals in my life by practicing righteousness and shunning all evil deeds. Finally I would do an aura cleanse by burning bay leaf while asking the universe to forgive you of all your shortcomings and sins. This is a ritual. Lastly I would try to build good karma. Charity covers a multitude of sins. Hold like 3500 one day and find 7 desperate poor homeless beggars ( 7 is completion ) and give them 500 each. Then you should be fine
@sharpwriter

1 Like

Re: I Met A Demon ( A Fallen Angel Of I Am) by Amunethseranu(f): 7:13pm On Mar 20, 2023
Solofresh2:
I need people like you around me because everyone I have met have always been religious even my family but I am weird and different I believe in reincarnation and astrology
u are welcomed my dear . This is a step to a billion journey . Like universe knowledge and wisdom is still infinity.
Re: I Met A Demon ( A Fallen Angel Of I Am) by merrymike47(m): 2:40am On Mar 21, 2023
Amunethseranu:
Interesting ... Are you a believer ?
yes, I am a believer. Are you are being or human?
Re: I Met A Demon ( A Fallen Angel Of I Am) by ChronosMed: 5:04am On Mar 21, 2023
jeph19:
I've had some encounters and if I write you'll think it's fiction.
It's not an angel of light. They operate when it's pitch dark. You have total control over it and what's it's trying to do it's form a bond with you first, be a servant to you and do your bidding then, you get too relaxed with it and it possesses you and your body becomes an avenue for carrying out it's agenda.

You'll be a wreck when its done using your body....
I've seen Giants, heard voices, seen figurines and females that others can't see...

Of all the trash comments I've been reading, this makes more sense. @Incognito21 you will be doing great harm to yourself summoning that demon, you do have an enlightened third eye and this beast wants to use you as a vehicle/medium for executing his acts upon the earth, I know what I'm telling you don't engage him rather run to Jesus. Sin may not necessarily be what attracted him to you but your enlightenement, and if you give in he'll use you after which you'll end up the very shadow of yourself.
Run to Jesus! don't listen to these guys giving you some esoteric practices mudra shits don't!

Run to Jesus he is ready to walk with you and help make meaning out of your life, your spiritual sight should be a blessing not a curse.

Shallom!

1 Like

Re: I Met A Demon ( A Fallen Angel Of I Am) by Incognito21: 9:16am On Mar 23, 2023
Re: I Met A Demon ( A Fallen Angel Of I Am) by AndrewTate(m): 9:25am On Mar 23, 2023
Amunethseranu:
You are shallow at brain and has envy deep down in u.
"He said for the first time his iPhone 13 torch light refused to on" meaning he believes he had a Quality phone that couldn't withstand that occurance .

You tiny worms on earth judge actions than intentions.
I was waiting for at least one person to say one thing like this about that part... Why was it even a problem??
I'm sure if he'd said “his Nokia torchlight phone” they wouldn't even flinch!
People!!

2 Likes

Re: I Met A Demon ( A Fallen Angel Of I Am) by EngrKemp: 11:09am On Mar 23, 2023
[quote author=Amunethseranu post=121861799]No my dear. But an Antichrist in this world corrupted by the Wicked satanists. Also a light seeker[/quotep]

Are you human?
Do u v kids.

Do u pleasure urself with men?

Dp u v a preferred man u want only him?
Re: I Met A Demon ( A Fallen Angel Of I Am) by EngrKemp: 11:26am On Mar 23, 2023
sukkot:
Alright so the number 13 means a destroyed demonic entity. This is why you have things like FRIDAY THE 13TH being scary days or why elevators in America do not have 13th floors. They go from 12th floor and next floor is 14th. And so your iphone13 represents a dead demonic entity that is detached from its higher self but when the light comes on then that entity is reattached to its higher self and is now an ascended god like entity however if the light refuses to come on it means you are detached from your higher self and have sunken into the bottomless pit where demons now have easy access into your soul to corrupt it and take control of it. These demons are the ventriloquist while you are like the dummy being controlled by them . And it’s 2am because in this destroyed state your soul has being split into two and you are now half the man you used to be. Your soul is not operating in full capacity. It is destroyed and in darkness. Now you have to dance with the demons in the dark underworld of your dead soul ( no iPhone 13 light and no nepa light ) . It’s a cold dark place hence the cold feelings and goosebump and the dance starts as the demon takes over your soul causing your leg to vibrate softly as the demon alters the electromagnetic frequency in your soul . At that point a sharp loud shout of JESUS would have jolted your higher self ( your higher self’s name is Jesus ) to temporarily take control of your soul and this would have immediately disconnected connection from the demon but you were too possessed to be able to muster the courage to shout JESUS. And so the dance with the demon begins and it wants you to activate an event called MOON GASHA. The moon does not create its own light and needs the light of the sun to get illuminated and so the moon represents a demonic portal of darkness. Ga-sha means AFFLICTION OF THE DEAD if you know how to esoterically break down words. And so moon gasha means an affliction of the spiritually dead in the pit. So this demon is trying to get you to activate your own affliction . This is very powerful stuff and if you decide to go through with this event and activate this affliction you would notice everything start to go wrong in your life. Maybe you get into an accident, lose your car, landlord kicks you out, computer stops working, get fired from your job etc etc . And so some demonic entities are trying to get you to activate bad luck on your life. First of all I would not create that event. Secondly I would try to close all Demonic portals in my life by practicing righteousness and shunning all evil deeds. Finally I would do an aura cleanse by burning bay leaf while asking the universe to forgive you of all your shortcomings and sins. This is a ritual. Lastly I would try to build good karma. Charity covers a multitude of sins. Hold like 3500 one day and find 7 desperate poor homeless beggars ( 7 is completion ) and give them 500 each. Then you should be fine
@sharpwriter
This is deep

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Met A Demon ( A Fallen Angel Of I Am) by EngrKemp: 11:31am On Mar 23, 2023
Incognito21:

I’ll be dropping an update on this, I’m so confused and scared, the world isn’t so magical as we assume? What then are we worshiping? What then is Africa praying to? What then where’s the miracle Coming from? Do you know we’re made perfect, God? Is just a dog? And we’re made to be the owner of dog? But a dog revolted wanted the opposite, that was the reason for the Great War? Yes there’s a greater being than us, two revolts, everything was changed, English is the dog’s language’s, technology so advanced we couldn’t understand it there by we call it magic? A greater being who made us an owner feeds from us just by us living happily and exploring and the opposite a revolter made everything an opposite. Everyone wants to exist, going against the law of the greater one, will make the opposite to be non-existence, obeying the law, for their own sake for their own time to come, funny enough most times it will shown on movies, the avengers movie the end game, where thanos possesses such weapon to make someone to be non-existence, this greater being have such technology, and the revolt have no choice than to obey, if not we will all be seeing this being right now. I might not be making sense now, but I’ll take my time to pen this down, moon gasha have told me so much more, we’re owners, the world was turned to an opposite thanks to this revolt being, they come in different shapes and forms cause of the law against them, they all wants to exist, you want to see a higher being go take a look at the mirror, we’re made perfect just exactly like them, any other shape or form is a ridicule and beneath us, it doesn’t show greatness or superiority, it only shows ridiculousness.

Oga so na so u dey change ur Monika n u come forget to change this one.
Nawao people eh
Re: I Met A Demon ( A Fallen Angel Of I Am) by EngrKemp: 11:44am On Mar 23, 2023
Amunethseranu:
Their is a place of universal codes u can get enlightened away from Ignorant ones in there ideologies of the immortals are laid out.
Hidden schemes and history are open in there.
https://www.nairaland.com/6367965/universal-codesinverse-worldnature-science-etc/579#121873646

Ask ur questions there

Why do some kids appear to their parents in dreams before they were born to tell them the names they want to bear when they r finally born into this world...

And why do some kids do this and also become dada?

Why was it important that the name of Jesus was given to Mary

What is the importance of naming such kids .
Re: I Met A Demon ( A Fallen Angel Of I Am) by elipheleh(m): 12:41pm On Mar 23, 2023
Incognito21:

You’re right, I just want to know if anyone here have similar experience, want to be sure before I’ll try and create an event, I’m hoping probably tonight that’s if the moon will be out

Don't create any event. It never ends well. It ends in pains and agony always. That is a demon!

That demon is seeking to establish a stronghold or connection to your soul. It is like giving an illegal entity a legal grounds to afflict you.

That demon is only masquerading as a friend. It will afflict you later... For now it is using carrot and stick approach to lure you.

Jesus christ loves you.

Jesus Christ loves you. And Jesus died for you.

Romans 10:13-15
whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved
How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed?
how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard?
how shall they hear without a preacher?

I have preached to you now. You have heard. It is time to believe in name of Jesus the Christ. And now, call upon His name "Jesus Christ" (do not call on that evil name of moon gasha)

2 Likes

Re: I Met A Demon ( A Fallen Angel Of I Am) by chinwong(m): 12:51pm On Mar 23, 2023
Amunethseranu:
Great philosophers and great minds like George Orwell , Socrates are even associated with weed by the blind 99%.

On a second thought that's y Fela a Reincarnated nephilim Oluwabuscú decided to smoke excessively just to overwhelmed ur stupid thoughts of calling wise ones weed addicts.

True words there.

Ignorance is a strong disease and the problem with blacks is that we hardly accept that we are ignorant about some things but would rather continue in our ignoramus journey.😌

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Does A Man Really Want From A Woman? / 5.4 Ft Handsome Or 6 Ft Ugly / The 16 DEADLY Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.