Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

If They Give You Money, Collect But Vote Your Candidate - Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If They Give You Money, Collect But Vote Your Candidate - Buhari (17682 Views)

Over-voting Had Been Defeated; But Vote-Manipulations Are Yet To Be Defeated / Bala Muhammed: Bauchi Will Vote Any Candidate Buhari Tells Them / Ogboru The APC Governorship Candidate Buhari Called 'APC Presidential Candidate' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If They Give You Money, Collect But Vote Your Candidate - Buhari by Kingpele(m): 3:00pm On Mar 18, 2023
Foolish human being

3 Likes

Re: If They Give You Money, Collect But Vote Your Candidate - Buhari by KEVIND: 3:00pm On Mar 18, 2023
Re: If They Give You Money, Collect But Vote Your Candidate - Buhari by Tetrahedron: 3:01pm On Mar 18, 2023
v

1 Like

Re: If They Give You Money, Collect But Vote Your Candidate - Buhari by Father4all: 3:01pm On Mar 18, 2023
Foolish man

2 Likes

Re: If They Give You Money, Collect But Vote Your Candidate - Buhari by CodeTemplar: 3:02pm On Mar 18, 2023
After all it is our money.
Re: If They Give You Money, Collect But Vote Your Candidate - Buhari by theophorus(m): 3:03pm On Mar 18, 2023
Na thief dey collect Money wen He never sell anything.

Simple, Just go and vote and don't collect any Money cos if you collect na 4yrs you wan sell sooo, either you vote for dem or not.
Re: If They Give You Money, Collect But Vote Your Candidate - Buhari by oluleye01: 3:03pm On Mar 18, 2023
datapr0:
smiley

Community primary school, Kajola Akile. Iremo 1 Ife Osun state
PDP - 32
APC - 8
LP - 3
Re: If They Give You Money, Collect But Vote Your Candidate - Buhari by gawu1: 3:04pm On Mar 18, 2023
Fuckyoumod:
Useless man
How useful is your father?
Re: If They Give You Money, Collect But Vote Your Candidate - Buhari by Heffalump(m): 3:04pm On Mar 18, 2023
Buhari remains undisputed worst president Nigeria ever had.

Failures from beginning to the end in 8years

2 Likes

Re: If They Give You Money, Collect But Vote Your Candidate - Buhari by Benwallt(m): 3:05pm On Mar 18, 2023
Workch:
Failure don talk

He is nothing compare to Obi
Re: If They Give You Money, Collect But Vote Your Candidate - Buhari by Caramia2020(m): 3:05pm On Mar 18, 2023
Buhari please relax
Re: If They Give You Money, Collect But Vote Your Candidate - Buhari by BigYash: 3:06pm On Mar 18, 2023
Fuckyoumod:
Useless man
I wish there was a better word to use.. Useless na compliment sef

3 Likes

Re: If They Give You Money, Collect But Vote Your Candidate - Buhari by Toks2008(m): 3:06pm On Mar 18, 2023
envoymedia:

https://guardian.ng/news/buhari-to-electorate-if-they-still-give-money-collect-vote-your-preferred-candidate/

A failed president whose under his nose, INEC has perpetrated the most fraudulent election in the history of Nigeria.

Just do and go into oblivion. Failure personified

4 Likes

Re: If They Give You Money, Collect But Vote Your Candidate - Buhari by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 3:06pm On Mar 18, 2023
Buhari is a shameless idiot.

1 Like

Re: If They Give You Money, Collect But Vote Your Candidate - Buhari by gawu1: 3:06pm On Mar 18, 2023
Workch:
Failure don talk
And olodo don listen
Re: If They Give You Money, Collect But Vote Your Candidate - Buhari by juman(m): 3:07pm On Mar 18, 2023
BVAS is game changer.
Best election ever.
Re: If They Give You Money, Collect But Vote Your Candidate - Buhari by FBIBOT(m): 3:07pm On Mar 18, 2023
Baba werey just dey amaze us at the end of his wicked administration grin grin

1 Like

Re: If They Give You Money, Collect But Vote Your Candidate - Buhari by GreyLaw(m): 3:07pm On Mar 18, 2023
This rogue president should go and sleep. He has run Nigeria aground and his name has been etched on the indelible walls of the Hall of Shame of Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: If They Give You Money, Collect But Vote Your Candidate - Buhari by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 3:08pm On Mar 18, 2023
post=121844230:
DADDYYYYYYYY ❀️ 😍 πŸ’– ❣️ πŸ’•

We can't stop loving our Handsome Darling DADDYYYYYYYY

A man after God's heart ❀️ πŸ’™ πŸ’œ πŸ’–

Dad like no other πŸ’‹ 😘.

Children of hate, frustrations and perdition if una no like una papa for House,
Na una know o.
Na una cup of ogogoro be dat.

We come in peace ✌️

Make election finish make everybody rest.

❀️ 😍 ❀️

SHUT UP!!! CHRONIC IGNORAMUS

1 Like

Re: If They Give You Money, Collect But Vote Your Candidate - Buhari by 0monnak0da: 3:08pm On Mar 18, 2023
AderonkeOlaniyi:
My father is a shameless idiot.
Re: If They Give You Money, Collect But Vote Your Candidate - Buhari by MuchAdo: 3:10pm On Mar 18, 2023
Can you imagine

So all the naira redesign policy was for what
Re: If They Give You Money, Collect But Vote Your Candidate - Buhari by Patokens: 3:14pm On Mar 18, 2023
Re: If They Give You Money, Collect But Vote Your Candidate - Buhari by gawu1: 3:14pm On Mar 18, 2023
diplomat058:
This is a admittance of failure on the part of Buhari. He is the chief executive whose part of his responsibilities is to stop vote buying and other forms of irregularities. Seeing him say this means the battle to restore sanity at our polls, is well lost.
God has made everything to stop evil doings amongst us. We are being admonished by our pastors and imams against any act inhuman, yet there are people today who still thrive in doing evil things.
Maybe, God has failed?
Re: If They Give You Money, Collect But Vote Your Candidate - Buhari by NigerianAngelo(m): 3:16pm On Mar 18, 2023
God kill you. Bandit and Boko Haram.
Re: If They Give You Money, Collect But Vote Your Candidate - Buhari by rollywise(m): 3:19pm On Mar 18, 2023
Coming from a hopeless president. Nigeria is done for. Tuehhhh!!!
Re: If They Give You Money, Collect But Vote Your Candidate - Buhari by FarahAideed: 3:20pm On Mar 18, 2023
Just see what a president is saying..this man is just too useless

1 Like

Re: If They Give You Money, Collect But Vote Your Candidate - Buhari by MondayOsunbor(m): 3:20pm On Mar 18, 2023
post=121844230:
DADDYYYYYYYY ❀️ 😍 πŸ’– ❣️ πŸ’•

We can't stop loving our Handsome Darling DADDYYYYYYYY

A man after God's heart ❀️ πŸ’™ πŸ’œ πŸ’–

Dad like no other πŸ’‹ 😘.

Children of hate, frustrations and perdition if una no like una papa for House,
Na una know o.
Na una cup of ogogoro be dat.

We come in peace ✌️

Make election finish make everybody rest.

Chilling home with dad on this beautiful day

❀️ 😍 ❀️

for 8 years abeg look at your life !
Re: If They Give You Money, Collect But Vote Your Candidate - Buhari by Jameskele(m): 3:22pm On Mar 18, 2023
Wolf in sheep cloth
Re: If They Give You Money, Collect But Vote Your Candidate - Buhari by DMerciful(m): 3:23pm On Mar 18, 2023
Mugu president
Re: If They Give You Money, Collect But Vote Your Candidate - Buhari by diplomat058(m): 3:25pm On Mar 18, 2023
BCJAY:
Hmmmmm, my polling unit was worse, they gave some ladies voters card to come and vote. They were ask their surname they don't know picture doesn't tally with their face. And me that came to exercise my right knee was told if you no vote APC leave this place. I did as if I did not hear, I finish voting only for one of them that know me to call me and start cursing me as if he is my father or mother and told me their soul I live in will judge me. He told me you born twins I born twins and started using twins to swear for me. It was as if I owe him a vote or as if he has told me who to vote for I decided otherwise. Today is a mess I must confess but the will of God will be done

Which area was that? I don't support Labor party, but voter suppression is unacceptable in any way. People should vote who they want
Re: If They Give You Money, Collect But Vote Your Candidate - Buhari by Invitationn: 3:25pm On Mar 18, 2023
Faber:
I will not even wish my enemy Buhari, AKA Jubrin El Sudan.

This mad man is a fvcking failure, this idiot made me sell my 100k for 70k on February 10th all in the name of new money policy 😒😒

Buhari your death no go funny, I swear give you.
Worry about your own death first mate!
You sound like person wey don get guarantee of dying wellπŸ€”

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oyinlola Reinstated As PDP National Secretary / Nigeria Stinks, I Didn’t Believe It Can Be This Bad β€”bode George / Importers Urge FG To Make Onitsha Port Cargo Destination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.