Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,114 members, 7,821,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

If They Give You Money, Collect But Vote Your Candidate - Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If They Give You Money, Collect But Vote Your Candidate - Buhari (17681 Views)

Over-voting Had Been Defeated; But Vote-Manipulations Are Yet To Be Defeated / Bala Muhammed: Bauchi Will Vote Any Candidate Buhari Tells Them / Ogboru The APC Governorship Candidate Buhari Called 'APC Presidential Candidate' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If They Give You Money, Collect But Vote Your Candidate - Buhari by Naijagoodman: 3:25pm On Mar 18, 2023
Is this thing still talking? It's better you shut up and not say anything than talk when you have absolutely no power.
Re: If They Give You Money, Collect But Vote Your Candidate - Buhari by Paramount01(m): 3:26pm On Mar 18, 2023
BCJAY:
Hmmmmm, my polling unit was worse, they gave some ladies voters card to come and vote. They were ask their surname they don't know picture doesn't tally with their face. And me that came to exercise my right knee was told if you no vote APC leave this place. I did as if I did not hear, I finish voting only for one of them that know me to call me and start cursing me as if he is my father or mother and told me their soul I live in will judge me. He told me you born twins I born twins and started using twins to swear for me. It was as if I owe him a vote or as if he has told me who to vote for I decided otherwise. Today is a mess I must confess but the will of God will be done

In Lagos?
Re: If They Give You Money, Collect But Vote Your Candidate - Buhari by toprealman: 3:26pm On Mar 18, 2023
Buhari I will reject your money and vote for a cow instead to be the president in your case......ndama!
Very clueless human.

2 Likes

Re: If They Give You Money, Collect But Vote Your Candidate - Buhari by AsaBlackheart(m): 3:26pm On Mar 18, 2023
BCJAY:
Hmmmmm, my polling unit was worse, they gave some ladies voters card to come and vote. They were ask their surname they don't know picture doesn't tally with their face. And me that came to exercise my right knee was told if you no vote APC leave this place. I did as if I did not hear, I finish voting only for one of them that know me to call me and start cursing me as if he is my father or mother and told me their soul I live in will judge me. He told me you born twins I born twins and started using twins to swear for me. It was as if I owe him a vote or as if he has told me who to vote for I decided otherwise. Today is a mess I must confess but the will of God will be done

Na we dey cause problems for ourselves in Nigeria. Imagine.
Hope they no harass you though
Re: If They Give You Money, Collect But Vote Your Candidate - Buhari by Faber(m): 3:27pm On Mar 18, 2023
Invitationn:

Worry about your own death first mate!
You sound like person wey don get guarantee of dying well🤔

And you are sounding like person who is guaranteed of living forever.
Re: If They Give You Money, Collect But Vote Your Candidate - Buhari by Brushstrokes20: 3:29pm On Mar 18, 2023
Why then did you subjected millions innocent citizens to unwarranted hardship over same issue

Such a discombobulated, lifeless disaster! undecided undecided

All SANE Nigerians deserves certificate of SURVIVAL after your doomed, diabolic, catastrophic, sadistic tenure! undecided
The only THING worse than buhari is buhari ITSELF.

2 Likes

Re: If They Give You Money, Collect But Vote Your Candidate - Buhari by eeetuk(m): 3:29pm On Mar 18, 2023
"If they (politicians) still give you money, collect, but vote for your preferred candidates"

What a terrible advice by president buhari! If I was president buhari I would have advised voters who are offered money in exchange for votes to shun it . To me, it seems like buhari is encouraging money for vote. A good leader would have taken a stance on the issue of taking money for votes , but not president buhari. That is why Nigeria did not improve ecomically, educationally and politically under president buhari watch.
Although buhari replacement, Mr Tinubu is not going to be any better, but I thank God that Mr buhari is on his way out. What a joke president buhari become these days.
Re: If They Give You Money, Collect But Vote Your Candidate - Buhari by amigo1088: 3:32pm On Mar 18, 2023
It's peaceful here in my state.

Vote buying everywhere
APC are paying 10k + 2 wrappers.
PDP are giving feature phone + 4k

Looks like the one with the most money is going to win

#Sokoto

Re: If They Give You Money, Collect But Vote Your Candidate - Buhari by Menclothing: 3:32pm On Mar 18, 2023
Nigeria will be great
Re: If They Give You Money, Collect But Vote Your Candidate - Buhari by israelmao(m): 3:34pm On Mar 18, 2023
If you are looking for the definition of the word "failure" you don't need to go to the dictionary just look for Buhari and his life as Nigerian President.
Re: If They Give You Money, Collect But Vote Your Candidate - Buhari by snipernigga(m): 3:44pm On Mar 18, 2023
Idiot is still talking, slowpoke
Re: If They Give You Money, Collect But Vote Your Candidate - Buhari by Popesuccess(m): 3:45pm On Mar 18, 2023
[quote author=Faber post=121842428]I will not even wish my enemy Buhari, AKA Jubrin El Sudan.

This mad man is a fvcking failure, this idiot made me sell my 100k for 70k on February 10th all in the name of new money policy
Re: If They Give You Money, Collect But Vote Your Candidate - Buhari by greenmouse(m): 3:45pm On Mar 18, 2023
na waoh

Re: If They Give You Money, Collect But Vote Your Candidate - Buhari by bayelsaowei(m): 3:54pm On Mar 18, 2023
A failed president....

God will punish the folks who ever voted Buhari into power...
Re: If They Give You Money, Collect But Vote Your Candidate - Buhari by Burgerlomo: 3:55pm On Mar 18, 2023
abobote:
The message is coming very late

Exactly
Re: If They Give You Money, Collect But Vote Your Candidate - Buhari by excomarow(m): 3:56pm On Mar 18, 2023
Faber:
I will not even wish my enemy Buhari, AKA Jubrin El Sudan.

This mad man is a fvcking failure, this idiot made me sell my 100k for 70k on February 10th all in the name of new money policy 😢😢

Buhari your death no go funny, I swear give you.

Bro calm down... It is a nice policy only that bankers with greedy n selfish politicians sabotage the policy. They are behind the failure not buhari. He cannot do it alone without the help of the bankers.

If only bankers didn't swap huge amount of the new note to politicians it would at least be sufficient due to the cashless policy introduced

Blame those governors n other politicians that stashed COVID-19 money and wanted to use it for election
Re: If They Give You Money, Collect But Vote Your Candidate - Buhari by valentineuwakwe(m): 4:00pm On Mar 18, 2023
See wetin dey come out from from president mouth....
Re: If They Give You Money, Collect But Vote Your Candidate - Buhari by Karlifate: 4:06pm On Mar 18, 2023
Parachoko:
People dey sell their vote for a mere 2k in one polling unit like that located somewhere in Nigeria.

You caused hardship and you think people won't sell their vote

Mugu!!

grin cheesy

All na tactics

You cause hardship...
Giveelectorates urgent 2K...
You tell them to vote whoever the like...
You rig the outcome of the elections, regardless

What a Master chess ♟️ player cheesy

Re: If They Give You Money, Collect But Vote Your Candidate - Buhari by Karlifate: 4:09pm On Mar 18, 2023
amigo1088:
It's peaceful here in my state.

Vote buying everywhere
APC are paying 10k + 2 wrappers.
PDP are giving feature phone + 4k

Looks like the one with the most money is going to win

#Sokoto

cheesy
Re: If They Give You Money, Collect But Vote Your Candidate - Buhari by Fearyourcreator: 4:30pm On Mar 18, 2023
Faber:
I will not even wish my enemy Buhari, AKA Jubrin El Sudan.

This mad man is a fvcking failure, this idiot made me sell my 100k for 70k on February 10th all in the name of new money policy 😢😢

Buhari your death no go funny, I swear give you.
Sorry ooo.. Una like the policy before na
Re: If They Give You Money, Collect But Vote Your Candidate - Buhari by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 4:32pm On Mar 18, 2023
Re: If They Give You Money, Collect But Vote Your Candidate - Buhari by poseidon12: 4:49pm On Mar 18, 2023
So says the election rigger-in-chief. Criminal.
Re: If They Give You Money, Collect But Vote Your Candidate - Buhari by EmekaBlue(m): 4:55pm On Mar 18, 2023
Fuckyoumod:
Useless man
very very useless

1 Like

Re: If They Give You Money, Collect But Vote Your Candidate - Buhari by chaloskyx: 5:07pm On Mar 18, 2023
well the real problem is the 1000k and 500 naira is not enough they need to give us more cause there is inflation the votes are a waset of time since you guys decide the results over night talk to you politician to increase the electoral bribe wage of we the masses
Re: If They Give You Money, Collect But Vote Your Candidate - Buhari by blowjohn(m): 5:23pm On Mar 18, 2023
Hey u people said stop insulting our president.

Channel ur anger towards Emefiele
Re: If They Give You Money, Collect But Vote Your Candidate - Buhari by Shampoo77: 5:48pm On Mar 18, 2023
What is this foolish idiotic president saying🤔?

1 Like

Re: If They Give You Money, Collect But Vote Your Candidate - Buhari by Workch: 5:50pm On Mar 18, 2023
Lol
Re: If They Give You Money, Collect But Vote Your Candidate - Buhari by SaLongs1(m): 6:01pm On Mar 18, 2023
Very useless and senseless statement. Why didn't he allow the masses to collect their own share right from the start instead he implemented a cashless flop policy that has deprived people of their sweat all in the name of curbing vote buying.
Re: If They Give You Money, Collect But Vote Your Candidate - Buhari by SaLongs1(m): 6:02pm On Mar 18, 2023
blowjohn:
Hey u people said stop insulting our president.

Channel ur anger towards Emefiele
Both of them are very stupid and mad.

1 Like

Re: If They Give You Money, Collect But Vote Your Candidate - Buhari by bdon123(m): 7:13pm On Mar 18, 2023
Look at this weak fool that cldnt hold down d country....very weak president
Re: If They Give You Money, Collect But Vote Your Candidate - Buhari by correctguy101(m): 7:26pm On Mar 18, 2023
Ah, our wise presido has ditched us something from his pot of wisdom. undecided undecided

Yeye dey smell..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Importers Urge FG To Make Onitsha Port Cargo Destination / Nigerian Youths Woo Jonathan To Contest 2023 Presidency / APC Group Lobbies For Osinbajo To Succeed Buhari (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.