Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

The Six Types Of Men All Women Hate - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Six Types Of Men All Women Hate (7140 Views)

Reasons Why Women Hate Each Other / 10 Strange Things All Women Have Done At Least Once / 5 Things Women Hate To Hear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Six Types Of Men All Women Hate by r231(m): 8:00pm On Sep 16, 2011
1. Mr. "Pity Party"

No matter how hard you try to make a woman feel sorry for you, it never improves your chances of winning her heart. Honestly, you'd probably have a better chance at convincing Britney Spears to wear underwear in public than to attract a woman by telling her how bad your life has been in the past. No one wants to be attached to someone that's emotionally damaged, period. So while she may pay more attention to you, it's simply because she feels sorry for you. You will never get any serious consideration to be her man.

2. Mr. "Spineless"

Can you speak up for yourself just once? Please? Listen, I understand what you're trying to do, but it's going to backfire on you. Here's the strategy that you've been using: You want this woman to like you so badly that you agree with everything that she says. And while she may actually enjoy this for a short period of time, eventually she'll grow tired of you not having a backbone. When this happens, I guarantee you'll be replaced faster than a Clinton campaign manager. Here's my advice: Man up. And if you don't like something, say it. She'll respect you more in the long run.

3. Mr. "Name-Dropper"

"Hey baby, did you know that Jay-Z and I are in the same Sunday School class? Yeah, he runs all of his business ideas past me first. I can introduce you if you'd like."
And on and on it goes. For a real woman, a man that spends the majority of his time name-dropping is about as unimpressive as an O.J. Simpson alibi. So stop trying to woo her with who you know, instead, try wowing her
with who you are.

4. Mr. "My Friends Come First"

Let me be the first to say that I'm a strong advocate of both men and women maintaining their friendships when in a relationship. What I do have a problem with though are men who seem to be more concerned with hanging out with their "boys" than keeping their relationship strong. Here's something that you may not have known: Those same "friends" that you're so concerned with, would leave you in a heartbeat for the chance to be with a good woman. So make sure you take care of your relationship first. You can always catch up with them later. There will always be a game on TV to watch, but their may not always be a good woman waiting for you when the game goes off. So when you do find one, make sure you keep her.

5. Mr. "Change My Diaper"

When she first met you, she thought she was signing up to potentially be your woman, not your mother. But some men seem to have it twisted, as their immaturity makes the woman feel like she should claim you as a dependant on her taxes. Let me get this straight: you don't have a decent job, you don't have any real goals, and your idea of "pre-intimacy" is having your three friends come over to play video games with you. Yeah, that sounds appealing.

6. Mr. "Tell Me Anything"

You are such a smooth talker. There's just one problem though. You never follow through with anything that you say, never. In fact, you would probably make a great AM radio host, because you're "all talk, all the time." She'll soon grow tired of your eloquent speeches and leave you alone. When that happens, you'll be left with nothing but the hot air from your words to keep you warm at night.
Re: The Six Types Of Men All Women Hate by bittatruth(m): 8:07pm On Sep 16, 2011
^^Lol grin
Re: The Six Types Of Men All Women Hate by r231(m): 8:07pm On Sep 16, 2011
ANTI- sex:

ANTI-sex says. . . . . .  u r really bored, read your bible or something. cool cool cool cool cool cool

Dude leave me alone undecided undecided undecided

go have s3x or masturbate somewhere abeg
Re: The Six Types Of Men All Women Hate by Nobody: 8:23pm On Sep 16, 2011
ANTI- sex:

ANTI-sex says. . . . . . u r really bored, read your bible or something. cool cool cool cool cool cool
***Bangs head on Laptop!*** grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Six Types Of Men All Women Hate by ShyOne(f): 2:53am On Sep 17, 2011
@ r231

I love this one too - keep them coming - some really good material

Thanks for sharing
Re: The Six Types Of Men All Women Hate by MrsChima1(f): 2:56am On Sep 17, 2011
R231

You are speaking from YOUR WIFE perspective? There is no way you surveyed all women in the world to come up with this result.

Some of the things you mentioned that ALL women hate are some of the things that MOST of these women are dating or married to.

1 Like

Re: The Six Types Of Men All Women Hate by dammizz(m): 3:23am On Sep 17, 2011
^^ Gbam!
I know of many ladies who married their men out of pity, its not a good thing tho but it happens
Re: The Six Types Of Men All Women Hate by MrsChima1(f): 4:35am On Sep 17, 2011
dammizz:

^^ Gbam!
I know of many ladies who married their men out of pity, its not a good thing tho but it happens

Yes!  I know MANY WOMEN from all walks of life and CULTURES are married and dating every type of man described. 

Examples:

Mr. Pity Party

A woman I know married a man with FIVE CHILDREN by FIVE different women and NONE of these women like her.  One of the baby momma threw bleach on the girl in FRONT OF THE CHILDREN and no the baby momma isn't BLACK.  (That was for the chatter who said Black women are only known for drama).  The girl didn't even like the dude BUT ONLY married the dude because he was supposed to get a settlement which he never got and now she trying to find a way out.  SMH.  According to the girl, the husband was saying how women didn't appreciate him because he was a single father of five children and he wants someone to love him. 

Mr. Spineless

My neighbor's daughter was dating a guy who is a punk.  Typically men protects their girl from danger right?  Okay, they were outside enjoying the breeze until one of the guy approached the girl asking if she was interested IN FRONT OF her man.  The guy stood there THE ENTIRE TIME while his girl was being approached.  Uhhh.  Trust me he was dogged by a group of us so bad that he broke up with the girl few weeks later. 

Mr. Name Dropper

Gold diggers and ditzy hoes will marry or date a man that knows CELEBRITIES hoping they will get a chance to seduce the celebrities as well.

Mr. Change My Diaper

My coworker got a grown ARSE MAN at home while she is out in the field working.  Do I need to say any more? 

Mr. Say Anything

If I had a dollar for every WIFE and GIRLFRIEND that said their husband or boyfriend made promises THEY HAVE NEVER FOLLOWED THROUGH and created all this talk about whatever I would own THE WORLD. 

But wait!  These are the type of men the women AROUND THE WORLD HATE.   undecided
Re: The Six Types Of Men All Women Hate by Babypinkyz(f): 5:03am On Sep 17, 2011
Too clumsy
Re: The Six Types Of Men All Women Hate by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 20, 2011
Some married their husbands and wives for the pity of being illegal immigrant. Does that one count too?
Re: The Six Types Of Men All Women Hate by Goldieluks: 6:27pm On Sep 20, 2011
Oh well!
Re: The Six Types Of Men All Women Hate by SAFO(m): 6:32pm On Sep 20, 2011
No mr selfish/stingy on the list?
Re: The Six Types Of Men All Women Hate by MMM2(m): 7:19pm On Sep 20, 2011
7. mr jew man angry
Re: The Six Types Of Men All Women Hate by MrsChima1(f): 7:49pm On Sep 20, 2011
SAFO:

No mr selfish/stingy on the list?

PLEASE DO NOT MENTION STINGY!! ABEG OOO
Re: The Six Types Of Men All Women Hate by janiebravo(f): 3:08pm On Sep 22, 2011
Good one poster!
Re: The Six Types Of Men All Women Hate by austinetally(m): 11:00am On Sep 21, 2013
They are good ingredients(qualities that arenecessary) of a good relationship to examine but there is more to it.

(1) (Reply)

Girls And Sex / After Two Years Of Chasing, I Finally Fingered Her(photos) / Women Assault Lady, Insert Bottle Into Her Private Part Over "Affair". Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.