Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,280 members, 7,815,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Girls And Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls And Sex (7137 Views)

Girls And Sex / Is Love Sex! The Difference Between Love Making And Sex. / Some Girls And Their Armpit Hairs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls And Sex by prophetone(m): 10:44am On Jul 19, 2014
Hi guys I have an issue with my new girlfriend and I need ur help. We started dating 3 weeks ago and this girl is the most beautiful, impeccably styled lady that turns me on every time I look at her. We had sex a week into dating and have become quite close to the point where she sleeps over every other day.

The problem is she has become too comfortable with me and now waltzes around the house in a hairnet and no make-up. Sometimes in nothing but my shirt which could be sexy but it gets old. Sometimes I just want to see her in a nightie or corset or something flirty. I mean I'm a man and we are moved by sight like women are moved by words. We almost had a fight yesterday cos I told her point blank to let down her hair (which I absolutely love) and wear some panties. She simply accused me of calling her ugly and if not for my expertly crafted words, I would have slept with blue balls last night. However, when we are going out to the movies or wherever, she gets back on her A-Game. I want the same girl that turns heads in the subway to turn my head in my house.

My question to the house is - why do ladies think that after granting us their honeypot they can lay back on appearing sexy to us? It's like they're saying "you've chopped the Congo, so no more need for my shakara". This is simply ridiculous. Help me out guys. I want my girl looking hot ALL the time.
Re: Girls And Sex by dyttt: 10:47am On Jul 19, 2014
sneezes

6 Likes

Re: Girls And Sex by okirewaju(f): 10:53am On Jul 19, 2014
Tell her how you feel about the whole ish, if she does not change then buy her corsets or nighties and tell her you want her to wear a particular one for you tonight/day

If you have spare time, you can make her up(its fun) while she makes you up too

3 Likes

Re: Girls And Sex by Gratia(f): 10:56am On Jul 19, 2014
Agibigibi (shaking my head in Papa Ajasco style)
Does it mean that I don't understand English again because I can't comprehend the above write up.

*sombarry help me*

3 Likes

Re: Girls And Sex by prophetone(m): 10:58am On Jul 19, 2014
okirewaju: Tell her how you feel about the whole ish, if she does not change then buy her corsets or nighties and tell her you want her to wear a particular one for you tonight/day

If you have spare time, you can make her up(its fun) [s]while she makes you up too [s

Thanks. She has nighties and corsets and wears them before sex but the problem is always after sex. She makes-up when we are going out, she's actually posh and naturally pretty. I like the make up idea still. Sounds like fun.
Re: Girls And Sex by krazydave(m): 11:18am On Jul 19, 2014
Mxw... Break up already!!!

Truth is, there is no future for the "whatever" you both have. Few months into dating and your already complaining:::::.. Imagine you get married then?.

5 Likes

Re: Girls And Sex by RoyalRoy(m): 11:20am On Jul 19, 2014
I catch cold.....

dyttt: sneezes

Pele

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Girls And Sex by RoyalRoy(m): 11:23am On Jul 19, 2014
prophetone:

Thanks. She has nighties and corsets and wears them before sex but the problem is always after sex. She makes-up when we are going out, she's actually posh and naturally pretty. I like the make up idea still. Sounds like fun.

So you want her to be all painted up and shinning even when she hasnt taken her bath? Or when she has nowhere to go?

You should be lucky you have a girl who is comfortable in her natural form when she is with you.
Not someone with very low self esteem.

And please review why you fell for her in the first place
...is it just about the pretty face?

It fades ooo.

20 Likes

Re: Girls And Sex by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 19, 2014
okirewaju: Tell her how you feel about the whole ish, if she does not change then buy her corsets or nighties and tell her you want her to wear a particular one for you tonight/day

If you have spare time, you can make her up(its fun) while she makes you up too

Gbam. Buy her what you want her to wear.

You can even help her wear them.

1 Like

Re: Girls And Sex by moststylish(m): 11:56am On Jul 19, 2014
nothing turns me on more than my girl wearin just only my t shirt n no panties

4 Likes

Re: Girls And Sex by xtervaganza(m): 12:02pm On Jul 19, 2014
RoyalRoy: I catch cold.....

Pele

grin grin grin
maintain

Mad jam

grin grin grin[

1 Like

Re: Girls And Sex by mrkay101(m): 12:03pm On Jul 19, 2014
Bro to me u hve no problem.. Some girls dnt have the time to strt making-up or dressing sexy when they are not going anywhere. Girls like being comfortable When at home. Cuz there's nobody to impress.

My brother, since she dresses well when u guys go out there's no big deal in it. U can't expect her to still put on make-up and dress well while she's at home. Its jst the same way we guys love being comfortable at home with our shorts on sometimes even boxers and a sleeveless shirt. U've got no reason to complain

3 Likes

Re: Girls And Sex by bokoslayer: 12:05pm On Jul 19, 2014
prophetone: Hi guys I have an issue with my new girlfriend and I need ur help. We started dating 3 weeks ago and this girl is the most beautiful, impeccably styled lady that turns me on every time I look at her. We had sex a week into dating and have become quite close to the point where she sleeps over every other day.

The problem is she has become too comfortable with me and now waltzes around the house in a hairnet and no make-up. Sometimes in nothing but my shirt which could be sexy but it gets old. Sometimes I just want to see her in a nightie or corset or something flirty. I mean I'm a man and we are moved by sight like women are moved by words. We almost had a fight yesterday cos I told her point blank to let down her hair (which I absolutely love) and wear some panties. She simply accused me of calling her ugly and if not for my expertly crafted words, I would have slept with blue balls last night. However, when we are going out to the movies or wherever, she gets back on her A-Game. I want the same girl that turns heads in the subway to turn my head in my house.

My question to the house is - why do ladies think that after granting us their honeypot they can lay back on appearing sexy to us? It's like they're saying "you've chopped the Congo, so no more need for my shakara". This is simply ridiculous. Help me out guys. I want my girl looking hot ALL the time.

I'd die to have a girl who's as natural as your girl! damn!!

5 Likes

Re: Girls And Sex by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 19, 2014
moststylish: nothing turns me on more than my girl wearin just only my t shirt n no panties
U need Jesus bro cheesy grin
Easy access.... Easy romance

1 Like

Re: Girls And Sex by prophetone(m): 12:25pm On Jul 19, 2014
bokoslayer:

I'd die to have a girl who's as natural as your girl! damn!!

I know bruv and I appreciate her.
Re: Girls And Sex by prophetone(m): 12:29pm On Jul 19, 2014
RoyalRoy:

So you want her to be all painted up and shinning even when she hasnt taken her bath? Or when she has nowhere to go? You should be lucky you have a girl who is comfortable in her natural form when she is with you.

And please review why you fell for her in the first place
...just the pretty face? It fades ooo.

I fell for the whole package o.
Re: Girls And Sex by Jamesdman(m): 3:16pm On Jul 19, 2014
prophetone:
She's actually posh and naturally pretty.
If she's cute without make-up, then you shouldn't be complaining.
Personally, I don't like all that 'gibberish' when we're making out, those red lip sticks, pancakes etc gonna stick to me after a kiss or a tangle and it's kinda weird.
And.. me thinks, she's actually much more sexier on just your T-shirt than on any lingerie I can think of.
To each, his own sha...

1 Like

Re: Girls And Sex by Tallesty1(m): 4:18pm On Jul 19, 2014
prophetone: Hi guys I have an issue with my new girlfriend and I need ur help. We started dating 3 weeks ago and this girl is the most beautiful, impeccably styled lady that turns me on every time I look at her. We had sex a week into dating and have become quite close to the point where she sleeps over every other day.

brb

Re: Girls And Sex by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 19, 2014
krazydave: Mxw... Break up already!!!

Truth is, there is no future for the "whatever" you both have. Few months into dating and your already complaining:::::.. Imagine you get married then?.
thank you... And someone will come eat the left over. Choi... Men don suffer o. After a girl has had numerous guys on her with no sense of "where is this leading to" they wander around like air looking for where to settle their dust.
Re: Girls And Sex by Michael111(m): 5:40pm On Jul 19, 2014
U better quit ur so called relationship. She’s in for sex, only wnts to hv as much of u as she cn n den live u. U better wise up, dnt say i didnt tell u.

2 Likes

Re: Girls And Sex by Michael111(m): 5:49pm On Jul 19, 2014
It cld also b dat she wnts to hook u up wth pregnancy so b careful. As sm1 said earlier, she wnts smwhere to rest her dust after wandering around lyk air.

3 Likes

Re: Girls And Sex by utenwuson: 5:56pm On Jul 19, 2014
S*x s.ex s!x.........only u? In ma mummy's voice' yu re doing dt tin wtout permission!!! Hp u gonna pay her bride price! N as 4 una info... If u re presently dating my future wife, pls don't get rough on ma stuff even when she says HARDER" don't mind her pls na small pikin d worry her!

7 Likes

Re: Girls And Sex by OCTAVO: 6:06pm On Jul 19, 2014
Yaaaaay! Yaaaaay!! Yaaaaay!!! angry
Re: Girls And Sex by Chubhie: 6:08pm On Jul 19, 2014
Lol. Even you prophet! With a member of your congregation! This is my take: You fell in love with her pretty face and packaging then priced her market and she sold and closed her shop after you tasted the forbidden fruit and she saw no motivation to impress you more. That she only puts on the pretty face and packaging only when you guys step out leads you into many illusory thoughts as- is she packaging for other men out there? Is she cheating? She should dress to impress only me. Your mind is playing tricks on you by giving you false impressions that you already owned her-cos she sleeps over and you have free acess to honey though it might have cost you a fortune to land and maintain. E easy to date sexy babe? That both of you are home and the only time you get excited is only when she's dressed in tune with the mental picture being played out in your head? Bro, na so kolo dey take start o. When will she have time to live her own life? You have not even paid her bride price nor wedded her in holy matrimony. Forgive me if I'm old school and tis the normal fad now. This is one disadvantage of falling in love only based on material perception. Next time let the material attract you but fall in love with her personality. I'm afraid what you currently have may not last the distance and should best be enjoyed as a business relationship. You bring the cash and she gives you packaging even when sleeping. All the best.

3 Likes

Re: Girls And Sex by Sunkyphil(m): 6:47pm On Jul 19, 2014
After u don slack her fanbelt na im u say she no look sexy again,haba her tin go judge u o grin
Re: Girls And Sex by prophetone(m): 6:51pm On Jul 19, 2014
Chubhie: Lol. Even you prophet! With a member of your congregation! This is my take: You fell in love with her pretty face and packaging then priced her market and she sold and closed her shop after you tasted the forbidden fruit and she saw no motivation to impress you more. That she only puts on the pretty face and packaging only when you guys step out leads you into many illusory thoughts as- is she packaging for other men out there? Is she cheating? She should dress to impress only me. Your mind is playing tricks on you by giving you false impressions that you already owned her-cos she sleeps over and you have free acess to honey though it might have cost you a fortune to land and maintain. E easy to date sexy babe? That both of you are home and the only time you get excited is only when she's dressed in tune with the mental picture being played out in your head? Bro, na so kolo dey take start o. When will she have time to live her own life? You have not even paid her bride price nor wedded her in holy matrimony. Forgive me if I'm old school and tis the normal fad now. This is one disadvantage of falling in love only based on material perception. Next time let the material attract you but fall in love with her personality. I'm afraid what you currently have may not last the distance and should best be enjoyed as a business relationship. You bring the cash and she gives you packaging even when sleeping. All the best.

Interesting perspective. Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Girls And Sex by ITbomb(m): 6:51pm On Jul 19, 2014
This is what happens when a girl opens her legs a week after dating then Park in wit the guy the following week.

Next few weeks the girl will be crying, "all men are the same '

5 Likes

Re: Girls And Sex by prophetone(m): 6:55pm On Jul 19, 2014
Michael111: It cld also b dat she wnts to hook u up wth pregnancy so b careful. As sm1 said earlier, she wnts smwhere to rest her dust after wandering around lyk air.

Bruv you might be right. I've definitely been on my guard especially since she sub-consciously referred to marriage in a random discussion we had.

1 Like

Re: Girls And Sex by prophetone(m): 6:58pm On Jul 19, 2014
Michael111: U better quit ur so called relationship. She’s in for sex, only wnts to hv as much of u as she cn n den live u. U better wise up, dnt say i didnt tell u.

Ah-ah, so we guys can be victims of hit and run? In this case I don't mind the driver running over me over and over again grin

1 Like

Re: Girls And Sex by Darkchocolate(f): 7:53pm On Jul 19, 2014
Chubhie: Lol. Even you prophet! With a member of your congregation! This is my take: You fell in love with her pretty face and packaging then priced her market and she sold and closed her shop after you tasted the forbidden fruit and she saw no motivation to impress you more. That she only puts on the pretty face and packaging only when you guys step out leads you into many illusory thoughts as- is she packaging for other men out there? Is she cheating? She should dress to impress only me. Your mind is playing tricks on you by giving you false impressions that you already owned her-cos she sleeps over and you have free acess to honey though it might have cost you a fortune to land and maintain. E easy to date sexy babe? That both of you are home and the only time you get excited is only when she's dressed in tune with the mental picture being played out in your head? Bro, na so kolo dey take start o. When will she have time to live her own life? You have not even paid her bride price nor wedded her in holy matrimony. Forgive me if I'm old school and tis the normal fad now. This is one disadvantage of falling in love only based on material perception. Next time let the material attract you but fall in love with her personality. I'm afraid what you currently have may not last the distance and should best be enjoyed as a business relationship. You bring the cash and she gives you packaging even when sleeping. All the best.

10 likes ...well said.
Re: Girls And Sex by moststylish(m): 8:18pm On Jul 19, 2014
Naetochukwu:
U need Jesus bro cheesy grin
Easy access.... Easy romance
y ar u contradictin urself

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sexxkillz, You Have An Admirer. / 14 Interesting Facts About Sperm That Will Blow Up Your Mind / Check Out This Hilarious Chat Between A Guy And His Crush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.