Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,110 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

INEC Official Caught With Dollar Notes In Oworo, Lagos State. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Official Caught With Dollar Notes In Oworo, Lagos State. (83171 Views)

Saraki's Son Didn't Spray Dollar Notes On Strippers: Media Group Dismisses Video / Osun Election: EFCC Arrests APC Official Caught Buying Votes At Isale Osun / Osun Election: INEC Official Caught In Ayedaade LGA (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Official Caught With Dollar Notes In Oworo, Lagos State. by badoh(m): 10:26pm On Mar 18, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

A military interim government will be cheaper and better. Democracy in Nigeria is too expensive and fraught with fake democracy who are really pro-oligarchs and feudal.

Let a Supreme military council choose leaders until urchins learn how to play true democracy.
Wailing statement from a loser. From Tinubu cannot win APC primaries, to North cannot abandon their son Atiku and opt for Tinubu, then to Tinubu cannot win presidential election, to Military should take over. Whether you like it or not, Tinubu will rule over you except you can get Sudan Visa.

3 Likes

Re: INEC Official Caught With Dollar Notes In Oworo, Lagos State. by otuomasirichi: 10:26pm On Mar 18, 2023
Padipadi:

Incitements against Yorubas.
Kindly start what ll consume you.
Do your worst bastards!
watch your tongue sad
Re: INEC Official Caught With Dollar Notes In Oworo, Lagos State. by Tymk: 10:26pm On Mar 18, 2023
Can't she own dollar again?
Re: INEC Official Caught With Dollar Notes In Oworo, Lagos State. by Padipadi(m): 10:29pm On Mar 18, 2023
otuomasirichi:
watch your tongue sad
I v spoken. Do your worst!
Cos it's so difficult for you to accept defeat.
You wrote rubbish about a while tribe greater than your tribe and ancestors.
You are a bastard if you don't start burning.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Official Caught With Dollar Notes In Oworo, Lagos State. by IpobAntidote: 10:29pm On Mar 18, 2023
otuomasirichi:
who born you
Who born your father.
Re: INEC Official Caught With Dollar Notes In Oworo, Lagos State. by ndidibabe(f): 10:29pm On Mar 18, 2023
otuomasirichi:
And he is a Yoruba man. Yoruba has shown to the world that they the most Tribalistic entities in Nigeria. What a tribe angry
When they were supporting Obi to win presidency, they weren't tribalistic. I am Ibo, born and bred in Lagos and I must say LP seems to be a foolish party. In a sensitive country like ours, they could not find a full flesh yoruba to present as a candidate for Lagos governor? What exactly was their agenda? To create problem?

1 Like

Re: INEC Official Caught With Dollar Notes In Oworo, Lagos State. by AdaojoTheUrchin: 10:29pm On Mar 18, 2023
badoh:

Wailing statement from a loser. From Tinubu cannot win APC primaries, to North cannot abandon their son Atiku and opt for Tinubu, then to Tinubu cannot win presidential election, to Military should take over. Whether you like it or not, Tinubu will rule over you except you can get Sudan Visa.

You dey smell Monsuru...Monsuru, are you a monsurudeen thiefnuubist baboon? grin
Re: INEC Official Caught With Dollar Notes In Oworo, Lagos State. by Aprocco: 10:29pm On Mar 18, 2023
otuomasirichi:
Igbos and Hausa are now friends. Yoruba is a common enemy undecided

Nah. We and Hausas are Business Partners. You never see the chemistry in the last 40 years.

Buhari/ Idiagbon
Abacha/ Diya
Obj/ Atiku
Buhari/ Osinbajo
Tinubu/ Shetima

We are Hausas most trusted allies. Not after your guys tricked them into killing Ahmadu Bello and their leaders only to spare Zik.
Re: INEC Official Caught With Dollar Notes In Oworo, Lagos State. by mightyhaze: 10:30pm On Mar 18, 2023
shocked
Re: INEC Official Caught With Dollar Notes In Oworo, Lagos State. by otuomasirichi: 10:31pm On Mar 18, 2023
ndidibabe:
When they were supporting Obi to win presidency, they weren't tribalistic. I am Ibo, born and bred in Lagos and I must say LP seems to be a foolish party. In a sensitive country like ours, they could not find a full flesh yoruba to present as a candidate for Lagos governor? What exactly was their agenda? To create problem?
Re: INEC Official Caught With Dollar Notes In Oworo, Lagos State. by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 10:31pm On Mar 18, 2023
yarimo:
It shall never be well with PETER OBI undecided

It has never been well with you, shameless miscreant.
Re: INEC Official Caught With Dollar Notes In Oworo, Lagos State. by ebenholer2(m): 10:31pm On Mar 18, 2023
otuomasirichi:
And he is a Yoruba man. Yoruba has shown to the world that they the most Tribalistic entities in Nigeria. What a tribe angry
GENERALIZING A PERSON ATTITUDE TO ALL IS UNBECOMING OF YOU. INFACT U GOT IT WRONG WE ARE MORE ACCOMMODATING THAN EVEN YOU PEOPLE. YOU PEOPLE HAVE NEVER BEEN SO CONFRONTATIONAL LIKE U ARE DOING IN THE HISTORY OF THIS NATION. JUST because YOUR BROTHER CONTESTED FOR PRESIDENCY. EVEN WHEN ABIOLA WON IN 1993 AND WAS DENIED WE SEEMED NOT TO BE AS CONFRONTATIONAL LIKE U ARE DOING.
Re: INEC Official Caught With Dollar Notes In Oworo, Lagos State. by WHITELIGHTER: 10:32pm On Mar 18, 2023
Tinubu dollarised this year's elections badly...
Re: INEC Official Caught With Dollar Notes In Oworo, Lagos State. by kkonyeji(m): 10:32pm On Mar 18, 2023
yarimo:

Tinubu will never die well
Re: INEC Official Caught With Dollar Notes In Oworo, Lagos State. by Blaze14k: 10:33pm On Mar 18, 2023
Roboto11:
Where dem write Eye - Neck official for her head?

Urchins dont see things like this.. what they see is the best election in the history of nigeria
Re: INEC Official Caught With Dollar Notes In Oworo, Lagos State. by Nobody: 10:33pm On Mar 18, 2023
Acidosis:

Chai... INEC just waste our billions on this election grin grin

Is it not better to have a military government where 36 people get selected by a superior authority?

I have always said that. what we need is a benevolent dictatorship.
we do not have the maturity or self control for a democracy

2 Likes

Re: INEC Official Caught With Dollar Notes In Oworo, Lagos State. by berryPee(m): 10:34pm On Mar 18, 2023
Wallahi u just spoke my mind
Acidosis:

Is it not better to have a military government where 36 people get selected by a superior authority?

1 Like

Re: INEC Official Caught With Dollar Notes In Oworo, Lagos State. by Popesuccess(m): 10:35pm On Mar 18, 2023
Acidosis:

I have being wishing for that military government all day. This is not democracy.

1 Like

Re: INEC Official Caught With Dollar Notes In Oworo, Lagos State. by Elsueno: 10:36pm On Mar 18, 2023
omoh, this is d most tribalistic elections i have ever seen in my life.....

Only d abok#s have proven to be accomodating among d three major tribes..
Re: INEC Official Caught With Dollar Notes In Oworo, Lagos State. by Okpokpo09: 10:39pm On Mar 18, 2023
yarimo:
it shall never be well With you either
Re: INEC Official Caught With Dollar Notes In Oworo, Lagos State. by JeffSA: 10:40pm On Mar 18, 2023
yarimo:
is shall never be well with your mother especially your run away father. You have no brain.
Re: INEC Official Caught With Dollar Notes In Oworo, Lagos State. by WelcomeToBiafra: 10:40pm On Mar 18, 2023
Acidosis:

Nigerian political parties and electoral agents are all super corrupt in rigging elections, give no damn about so called Nigerian voters.

The zoo has fallen finally, and everybody is seeing it clearly.

Biafrans Sit At Home Referendum Vs Nigerians election. 5-1!
Re: INEC Official Caught With Dollar Notes In Oworo, Lagos State. by NLPoliceMann: 10:42pm On Mar 18, 2023
yarimo:
cc: Seun, Lalasticlala, Dominique, Nlfpmod

Rule 7, 3
Re: INEC Official Caught With Dollar Notes In Oworo, Lagos State. by sacredlily(f): 10:45pm On Mar 18, 2023
yarimo:
IT SHALL NEVER BE WELL WITH YOU . YOU ARE ETERNALLY CONDEMNED AND DOOMED. WOE BETIDE YOU
Re: INEC Official Caught With Dollar Notes In Oworo, Lagos State. by micflo28(m): 10:47pm On Mar 18, 2023
Bring her let me rape her to death
Re: INEC Official Caught With Dollar Notes In Oworo, Lagos State. by moshino(m): 10:48pm On Mar 18, 2023
yarimo:
It shall never be well with Tinubu, may ugun strike him and his familyundecided

Aseoooo!!!
Re: INEC Official Caught With Dollar Notes In Oworo, Lagos State. by Ikpaitid: 10:49pm On Mar 18, 2023
Na Peter Gringory Obi of IPOB give am the Dollars
Re: INEC Official Caught With Dollar Notes In Oworo, Lagos State. by dich: 10:50pm On Mar 18, 2023
Acidosis:

Exactly what I was telling someone this afternoon....

1 Like

Re: INEC Official Caught With Dollar Notes In Oworo, Lagos State. by mechanics(m): 10:51pm On Mar 18, 2023
She was snapping the money has evidence.
Re: INEC Official Caught With Dollar Notes In Oworo, Lagos State. by PopQueenAgency: 10:54pm On Mar 18, 2023
Dem don open LeoDeKing head o! Praise God. All APC thugs must be dealt with, especially offline.

Re: INEC Official Caught With Dollar Notes In Oworo, Lagos State. by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 18, 2023
Roboto11:
Where dem write Eye - Neck official for her head?

Where them write "President" for Tinubu head?
Re: INEC Official Caught With Dollar Notes In Oworo, Lagos State. by Shattuck(m): 10:56pm On Mar 18, 2023
yarimo:
lol 😂 a funny urchin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Photos Of Sunday Igboho After His Release From Prison / “Why My Father Named Me Rotimi” Gov Rotimi Amaechi / Obasanjo Presents Soludo As Finance Minister, Tinubu Kicks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.