Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,509 members, 7,812,575 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:34 PM

What Did You Cook Today? - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Did You Cook Today? (18565 Views)

At What Age Did You Cook Your First Meal? / As A Single, Do You Cook Or Eat Outside? / How Regularly Should You Cook And Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Did You Cook Today? by Bosdem(f): 9:06am On Sep 24, 2007
I had Noddles and boiled egg this morning
Re: What Did You Cook Today? by mekoyo(m): 10:13am On Sep 24, 2007
I never cook today
Re: What Did You Cook Today? by bimbliss(f): 11:21am On Sep 24, 2007
white rice, sauce, bolied egg n plantain
the pix will come up later
Re: What Did You Cook Today? by WebMonk(m): 11:24am On Sep 24, 2007
Tomato Stew and Rice - The Basic basic (last time i cooked beans in a rush it was a disaster wink)
Re: What Did You Cook Today? by Sobola75(f): 11:27am On Sep 24, 2007
Sanzzydawn,

The only thing I recognized from your meal is the plantain. Could you please, give me the ingredients maybe I too could try something like that. I looks so delicious.
Re: What Did You Cook Today? by snazzydawn(f): 4:24pm On Sep 24, 2007
okay, it is a mixture of carrots, green peas, fresh tomatoes, onions, all fried in olive oil. Nothing spectacular.
Re: What Did You Cook Today? by snazzydawn(f): 4:27pm On Sep 24, 2007
oh, and tuna fish(canned one)
Re: What Did You Cook Today? by Jehu: 4:37pm On Sep 24, 2007
What did I cook?

Does the situation in this country afford anyone the time or resources to really cook anything reasonable or worthy of mention on net.

Things are so 'damn' nutted up that it's ridiculous engaging in that past time - cooking; what we mostly do now is eat-out or allow the pot to generate something eat-able.
Re: What Did You Cook Today? by snazzydawn(f): 4:42pm On Sep 24, 2007
well Jehu, that is the point. Whatever it is your pocket allowed or what you ate at the restaurant, you could take a pic with your phone or just say it.
Re: What Did You Cook Today? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 24, 2007
Didn't cook.drank hollandia yoghurt,ate sardines and bread.
Re: What Did You Cook Today? by toshmann(m): 9:41pm On Sep 24, 2007
coke and biscuit (yesterday was bread and chips cry )

my people abeg make una helep me, i don die for this UK, i no sabi cook, na so i dey chop anything wey dey near my mouth. abeg anybody wey enter near cardiff make e drop me small sign, i no mind foot the whole bill but abeg make i chop small food cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

hic. . . . cry . . . hic. . . . others de come europe come fat feel fine, e reach my turn, hunger wan kill me. . . cry . . . upon say i dey read, i no dey feed well. . . . .SOS . . . cry cry cry
Re: What Did You Cook Today? by omoge(f): 10:31pm On Sep 24, 2007
toshmann:

coke and biscuit (yesterday was bread and chips cry )

my people abeg make una helep me, i don die for this UK, i no sabi cook, na so i dey chop anything wey dey near my mouth. abeg anybody wey enter near cardiff make e drop me small sign, i no mind foot the whole bill but abeg make i chop small food cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

hic. . . . cry . . . hic. . . . others de come europe come fat feel fine, e reach my turn, hunger wan kill me. . . cry . . . upon say i dey read, i no dey feed well. . . . .SOS . . . cry cry cry

grin grin eyaaaa cry. this na the kin pple wey i dey help grin with real home food (just name it). be patient my friend wink
Re: What Did You Cook Today? by Ladytemi(f): 11:02pm On Sep 24, 2007
Plan to make chicken romano tonight
Re: What Did You Cook Today? by Jehu: 10:22am On Sep 25, 2007
Ok Snazzydawn

It's going to be a bowl of warm water,some beverage (Milo is in the house), milk, peanuts, honey and ever faithful garri with some smoked croaker fish. That should tie it up till tomorrow.

Thanks Snazzy twilight, keep it up. smiley
Re: What Did You Cook Today? by snazzydawn(f): 1:27pm On Sep 25, 2007
that is the spirit, Jehu. Don't forget to post pictures. kiss
Re: What Did You Cook Today? by adeboo(f): 3:29pm On Sep 25, 2007
I made cereal this morning and in the afternoon - i made chicken stir fry with rice and sweet and sour sauce.
Re: What Did You Cook Today? by toshmann(m): 7:30pm On Sep 25, 2007
today i change diet, i had pepsi and cake.

make une helep me abeg cry
Re: What Did You Cook Today? by CrazyMan(m): 7:49pm On Sep 25, 2007
Help you do what?
Re: What Did You Cook Today? by omoge(f): 10:09pm On Sep 25, 2007
hahaha @ crazykid grin i wonder too.

toshmann, make we donate cooked nigeria food for you? wink
Re: What Did You Cook Today? by toshmann(m): 12:32am On Sep 26, 2007
@omoge
yes o, make una fax me naija food abeg.

i don chop potatoe so taay my teeth don bend. pasta don turn my tongue white. and dem no be food.
Re: What Did You Cook Today? by ikamefa(f): 3:53am On Sep 26, 2007
@!topic
Red- snapper(fish) pepper soup!

efo riro

very soft poundo grin grin grin grin
Re: What Did You Cook Today? by MoOdYLaDy(f): 5:15am On Sep 26, 2007
Noodle grin grin grin
Re: What Did You Cook Today? by freelancer(m): 9:47am On Sep 26, 2007
@ toshmann

I feel you on that. Also tired of eating pasta and all the food with names i can't even spell sad . Anyway, looking forward to eating some real nigerian food someday
Re: What Did You Cook Today? by niceuzor: 10:05am On Sep 26, 2007
Socking Garri grin because i can't cook, undecided
Re: What Did You Cook Today? by ajokemi(f): 12:35pm On Sep 26, 2007
i made pottage with chicken stew and dodo
Re: What Did You Cook Today? by CrazyMan(m): 4:41pm On Sep 26, 2007
I Boiled yam this afternoon and ate it with beans
Re: What Did You Cook Today? by eduaustin(m): 1:22pm On Sep 27, 2007
Hey Guys, i've been following this thread and i must confess that i like what you guys ar doing. As for me i dont usually cook as my younger broda does most of the cooking. i took toasted bread and tea 4 breakfast and inthe office i took moi-moi and softdrink.As 4 dinner, i will wait till i get home,
Re: What Did You Cook Today? by MoOdYLaDy(f): 12:00am On Sep 28, 2007
I had a soup which included rice, spinach, and mushroom, tomatoes cut into pieces, onions and carrots
Re: What Did You Cook Today? by Militiana: 6:47am On Sep 28, 2007
Nothing--------------Thai food today!-----Ate out!!!!! kiss
Re: What Did You Cook Today? by touche(m): 7:12pm On Sep 28, 2007
2 eggs, onions, sardine with N70 bread. Hard knock life.
Re: What Did You Cook Today? by snazzydawn(f): 7:44pm On Sep 28, 2007
@ touche, some have not seen that type to eat. That is a delicacy o.You should be thankful.

I had this for lunch

Re: What Did You Cook Today? by CrazyMan(m): 9:54pm On Sep 28, 2007
That looks yummy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Locally-produced Foods Now More Expensive Than Imported Ones / Picture Of A 'divorce' Cake. / NAFDAC Closes Lagos Mall For Selling Counterfeit Wine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.