Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Ogun: Dapo Abiodun Narrowly Wins Polling Unit With 5 Votes - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogun: Dapo Abiodun Narrowly Wins Polling Unit With 5 Votes (37315 Views)

Bad Roads: You’ve Not Been Fair To Ogun - Dapo Abiodun Tells FG / No Movement For Lagos Workers Living In Ogun — Dapo Abiodun / Atiku Narrowly Wins Edo State With 7849 Votes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun: Dapo Abiodun Narrowly Wins Polling Unit With 5 Votes by princeade86(m): 7:36pm On Mar 18, 2023
There are some governors that don't deserve second term.
Re: Ogun: Dapo Abiodun Narrowly Wins Polling Unit With 5 Votes by senteugene: 7:36pm On Mar 18, 2023
They're both from same town and the PDP guy is more popular than him in the town

5 Likes

Re: Ogun: Dapo Abiodun Narrowly Wins Polling Unit With 5 Votes by jiz: 7:37pm On Mar 18, 2023
Good contest
Re: Ogun: Dapo Abiodun Narrowly Wins Polling Unit With 5 Votes by Invest4growth: 7:37pm On Mar 18, 2023
Any party that gets elected kin this process at any level will know that things will not be the same in the polity henceforth. Periodic visits to constituencies is very important. Also, provision of sustainable empowerment initiatives is key not distributing N1000 in 6 months. Not any more!. People are demanding for me. Don't give them fish but teach them how to fish. Let businesses survive. The government should no longer benefit the few at the expense of the many. We need to watch the cost of executing jobs to reduce corruption. We must let social progress go round the state.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun: Dapo Abiodun Narrowly Wins Polling Unit With 5 Votes by Meti99(m): 7:37pm On Mar 18, 2023
All the inconsiderate ipob members can relocate to nnewi

2 Likes

Re: Ogun: Dapo Abiodun Narrowly Wins Polling Unit With 5 Votes by backtovillage: 7:38pm On Mar 18, 2023
He is the only incumbent I pray should lose
Baba no do anything.
Sanwo, in
Dapo, Out
Makinde, in
Ondo Apc , in

6 Likes

Re: Ogun: Dapo Abiodun Narrowly Wins Polling Unit With 5 Votes by Segzy19: 7:39pm On Mar 18, 2023
Good
Re: Ogun: Dapo Abiodun Narrowly Wins Polling Unit With 5 Votes by Bar1941(m): 7:39pm On Mar 18, 2023
It's expected, Dapo and Ladi Adebutu are from thesame local government area and may likely share thesame poling unit but one thing is for sure, Dapo will still emerge victorious.

1 Like

Re: Ogun: Dapo Abiodun Narrowly Wins Polling Unit With 5 Votes by Patriotic9ja(m): 7:39pm On Mar 18, 2023
That's really bad for a seating governor
Re: Ogun: Dapo Abiodun Narrowly Wins Polling Unit With 5 Votes by Babalegba(m): 7:40pm On Mar 18, 2023
otuomasirichi:
That's their fucking business . Yoruba has proven to be the most undisputed Tribalistic tribe in Nigeria after the show of shame they displayed in Lagos today. What a tribe sad angry
Lol, what did you expect after making it clear to them the land doesn't belong to them because you live and work in it. Of course your assault will make then band together to face the threat.Thats the way the human mind works

5 Likes

Re: Ogun: Dapo Abiodun Narrowly Wins Polling Unit With 5 Votes by factcheckmmm: 7:40pm On Mar 18, 2023
Yen Yen de smell
Re: Ogun: Dapo Abiodun Narrowly Wins Polling Unit With 5 Votes by ggood: 7:41pm On Mar 18, 2023
otuomasirichi:
That's their fucking business . Yoruba has proven to be the most undisputed Tribalistic tribe in Nigeria after the show of shame they displayed in Lagos today. What a tribe sad angry
They are the most tribalistic tribe in Nigeria, I was thinking is Fulani. They were ringing bell yesterday evening that if ur not voting for apc don't come out. They were in their numbers today chasing non Yoruba away today in my area

1 Like

Re: Ogun: Dapo Abiodun Narrowly Wins Polling Unit With 5 Votes by Reality3080: 7:41pm On Mar 18, 2023
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!

Too bad that am a Public figure, I can't participate in partisan politics
u dey craze

No b u sing that song for obi, that mourning song
Re: Ogun: Dapo Abiodun Narrowly Wins Polling Unit With 5 Votes by goody234: 7:42pm On Mar 18, 2023
Criminal governor ...his mugshot on US most wanted lol

5 Likes

Re: Ogun: Dapo Abiodun Narrowly Wins Polling Unit With 5 Votes by otuomasirichi: 7:43pm On Mar 18, 2023
ggood:
They are the most tribalistic tribe in Nigeria, I was thinking is Fulani. They were ringing bell yesterday evening that if ur not voting for apc don't come out. They were in their numbers today chasing non Yoruba away today in my area
You can't compare Fulani with Yoruba. Hausa and Fulani are better than Yoruba any day anytime.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun: Dapo Abiodun Narrowly Wins Polling Unit With 5 Votes by WHITELIGHTER: 7:43pm On Mar 18, 2023
MrBiGGEST:

Yet Obi and atiku had significant votes in the SW🤔

You can vote your kinsman but d Yoruba man shouldn't?

Sanwolu will win Lagos

GRV is what? Togolese?
Get sense na

1 Like

Re: Ogun: Dapo Abiodun Narrowly Wins Polling Unit With 5 Votes by Herbiodun09: 7:45pm On Mar 18, 2023
kaywon:
Shame on APC and anyone supporting their thuggery in Lagos. We're all first Nigerians before whatever ethnic group we're from. A Nigerian in any part of the country is no less a Nigerian than you. It's o shameful how some supposedly educated APC supporters prefer to be blindly tribalistic and barbaric for political reasons. Election that will come and pass

Your stupidity stinks.

1 Like

Re: Ogun: Dapo Abiodun Narrowly Wins Polling Unit With 5 Votes by StreetFight: 7:46pm On Mar 18, 2023
odinga1of:
Congratulations to PDP in Ogun State.

Unfortunately, that Baba Ijebu's son that will be governor is a very useless nincompoop. I think Ogun people have offended the gods that's why the keep having useless governors.

7 Likes

Re: Ogun: Dapo Abiodun Narrowly Wins Polling Unit With 5 Votes by Tee2027: 7:48pm On Mar 18, 2023
otuomasirichi:

You go die of heart attack. Go back to your village if it pepper you, Yoruba do not invited you into their land so get lost...

If Hausa or Yoruba or Edo or Ijaw or Fulan can become governor in Anambra, Ebonyi, Abia, Imo, Enugu then come back here to talk or silent forever and ever.

Deal with the news below to ease your pain, kettle calling charcoal black.

3 Likes

Re: Ogun: Dapo Abiodun Narrowly Wins Polling Unit With 5 Votes by MrBiGGEST(m): 7:48pm On Mar 18, 2023
WHITELIGHTER:

GRV is what? Togolese?
Get sense na

I don't care about that i'diot..
Sanwolu will win 👍🏽

5 Likes

Re: Ogun: Dapo Abiodun Narrowly Wins Polling Unit With 5 Votes by Max207(m): 7:48pm On Mar 18, 2023
No Eluu P for Ogun
Re: Ogun: Dapo Abiodun Narrowly Wins Polling Unit With 5 Votes by fergie001: 7:49pm On Mar 18, 2023
Ladi Adebutu's Polling Unit

1 Like

Re: Ogun: Dapo Abiodun Narrowly Wins Polling Unit With 5 Votes by adeoba2008(m): 7:50pm On Mar 18, 2023
It is expected. Both Dapo and Adebutu are from the same town.
Re: Ogun: Dapo Abiodun Narrowly Wins Polling Unit With 5 Votes by Zikson: 7:51pm On Mar 18, 2023
Nobody is snatching Ballot in Ogun state, unlike Durty and smelly Lagos shocked shocked cool

1 Like

Re: Ogun: Dapo Abiodun Narrowly Wins Polling Unit With 5 Votes by WHITELIGHTER: 7:51pm On Mar 18, 2023
MrBiGGEST:

I don't care about that i'diot..
Sanwolu will win 👍🏽

I care, and the man is a better person

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

First Lady With 13 Lives Leaves Aso Rock / Awwal Bindo Set To Wed, See Pre-wedding Pics / Soludo Makes First Public Appearance After Electoral Victory(Pictures).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.