Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,957 members, 7,952,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:29 AM

Ogun: Dapo Abiodun Narrowly Wins Polling Unit With 5 Votes - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogun: Dapo Abiodun Narrowly Wins Polling Unit With 5 Votes (37615 Views)

Bad Roads: You’ve Not Been Fair To Ogun - Dapo Abiodun Tells FG / No Movement For Lagos Workers Living In Ogun — Dapo Abiodun / Atiku Narrowly Wins Edo State With 7849 Votes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun: Dapo Abiodun Narrowly Wins Polling Unit With 5 Votes by didroon43: 8:14pm On Mar 18, 2023
Hmm, this is a very close call.
Re: Ogun: Dapo Abiodun Narrowly Wins Polling Unit With 5 Votes by ORIAYO70(m): 8:20pm On Mar 18, 2023
kaywon:
Shame on APC and anyone supporting their thuggery in Lagos. We're all first Nigerians before whatever ethnic group we're from. A Nigerian in any part of the country is no less a Nigerian than you. It's o shameful how some supposedly educated APC supporters prefer to be blindly tribalistic and barbaric for political reasons. Election that will come and pass

You foolishly forget to tell us how Labour party attacked people too in Igboland

You have hypocritically forget to tell us how 140 thugs were arrested in Enugu...

U are only on Apc... This useless labour will be worst..

1 Like

Re: Ogun: Dapo Abiodun Narrowly Wins Polling Unit With 5 Votes by Jostoman: 8:20pm On Mar 18, 2023
Ujukitchen:
grin grin

Things have changed

Politicians have learn so much lessons in 2023 elections
APC dont know how they can tag Adebutu Chinedu in ogun state like ijubu governor of lagos state is attacking gbadebo of Lagos island want to highjack lagos state from him grin
Re: Ogun: Dapo Abiodun Narrowly Wins Polling Unit With 5 Votes by ggood: 8:20pm On Mar 18, 2023
otuomasirichi:
You know those Tribalistic people well
I was thinking Yorubas are the most educated tribe in Nigeria but that's is a big fat lies ,there are so many illiterate Yoruba , I see most of them in my office , Stark illiterate Yoruba that can't even speak English full Lagos. All Yoruba see every other tribe except hausa as ibo . The most annoying things is that Yorubas from Togo , Benin Republic claiming Lagos and telling other tribes to leave Lagos is so Annoying.
I ha.te Yoruba now with passion ,and if you check out Yoruba are everywhere in Nigeria doing business and no body is disturbing them.

2 Likes

Re: Ogun: Dapo Abiodun Narrowly Wins Polling Unit With 5 Votes by ORIAYO70(m): 8:22pm On Mar 18, 2023
Occurstaem:

When Chioma vote for Chinedu, to you it's because of seeking good governance.
But when Babatunde vote for Babajide, to you it's being tribalistic.
If hypocrisy were to be a human, it must have been from your tribe.

This igbo party openly disparage the Yorubas that voted Obi.

If some Yoruba r not mad, how will u allign with a tribal bigot called Obi

5 Likes

Re: Ogun: Dapo Abiodun Narrowly Wins Polling Unit With 5 Votes by otuomasirichi: 8:22pm On Mar 18, 2023
ggood:
I was thinking Yorubas are the most educated tribe in Nigeria but that's is a big fat lies ,there are so many illiterate Yoruba , I see most of them in my office , Stark illiterate Yoruba that can't even speak English full Lagos. All Yoruba see every other tribe except hausa as ibo . The most annoying things is that Yorubas from Togo , Benin Republic claiming Lagos and telling other tribes to leave Lagos is so Annoying.
I ha.te Yoruba now with passion ,and if you check out Yoruba are everywhere in Nigeria doing business and no body is disturbing them.
Yoruba is gone to the dogs sad
Re: Ogun: Dapo Abiodun Narrowly Wins Polling Unit With 5 Votes by georgeakins: 8:22pm On Mar 18, 2023
ggood:
They are the most tribalistic tribe in Nigeria, I was thinking is Fulani. They were ringing bell yesterday evening that if ur not voting for apc don't come out. They were in their numbers today chasing non Yoruba away today in my area

We don't care about your stupid opinion.

Over 90% of the voters in Ibo land voted for Peter Obi, and they're not tribalistic?. The few that wanted to vote for APC were attacked.

If you don't feel comfortable in South West, relocate to Ibo land.

6 Likes

Re: Ogun: Dapo Abiodun Narrowly Wins Polling Unit With 5 Votes by Lamanii22(f): 8:22pm On Mar 18, 2023
backtovillage:
He is the only incumbent I pray should lose
Baba no do anything.
Sanwo, in
Dapo, Out
Makinde, in
Ondo Apc , in

Same here…. I don’t want him to him, it’s like their land is cursed in ogun… I pray they get it right this time
Re: Ogun: Dapo Abiodun Narrowly Wins Polling Unit With 5 Votes by MissLeslie(m): 8:27pm On Mar 18, 2023
Ujukitchen:
grin grin

Things have changed

Politicians have learn so much lessons in 2023 elections

Nothing changed, they are both from the same side of ijebu
Re: Ogun: Dapo Abiodun Narrowly Wins Polling Unit With 5 Votes by BeardedmeatR(m): 8:32pm On Mar 18, 2023
Occurstaem:

So why thugs?. We nearly sent one to jannah today in my Pu.
Re: Ogun: Dapo Abiodun Narrowly Wins Polling Unit With 5 Votes by Aarenasbaba(m): 8:34pm On Mar 18, 2023
Whisky governor go soon plan on how to rig now
Re: Ogun: Dapo Abiodun Narrowly Wins Polling Unit With 5 Votes by joemag: 8:42pm On Mar 18, 2023
APC see their menses here in Ogun. So pe Dapo ti lo
Re: Ogun: Dapo Abiodun Narrowly Wins Polling Unit With 5 Votes by Angel55555(m): 8:47pm On Mar 18, 2023
ggood:
Go and develop your state, stop wailing.

1 Like

Re: Ogun: Dapo Abiodun Narrowly Wins Polling Unit With 5 Votes by Olamilekan1555(m): 9:00pm On Mar 18, 2023
Occurstaem:

You have a point but why did you have to use thugs to denied them their right to votes or you are telling me that the number of igbos in Lagos is more than Yorubas.. In presidential elections LP has five hundred and something votes are you saying that they are all Igbo's? Brother use your brain and stop tribal war if not then allow them to go and form their country. Just to let you know am a Yoruba guy so think before you write.
Re: Ogun: Dapo Abiodun Narrowly Wins Polling Unit With 5 Votes by kaywon: 9:01pm On Mar 18, 2023
ORIAYO70:

You foolishly forget to tell us how Labour party attacked people too in Igboland

You have hypocritically forget to tell us how 140 thugs were arrested in Enugu...

U are only on Apc... This useless labour will be worst..
You're just a disgrace. I wonder how your siblings can ever be proud of an elder one who reasons like you.

Will citing thuggery in the East (by the same APC by the way) nearly justify the kind of mess you lot made of Lagos today?

Ewu
Re: Ogun: Dapo Abiodun Narrowly Wins Polling Unit With 5 Votes by OceanRed(m): 9:03pm On Mar 18, 2023
ggood:
Hausa and Fulani are better than Yoruba walahi , because I have live with hausa , Fulani and Yoruba , Yoruba are lazy and tribalistic. Yoruba are the problem of Nigeria is high time federal government build sea port , international airport , embassies in each region and decentralize Nigeria to enable every body to focus in their state.

HOW IS YORUBA THE PROBLEM OF NIGERIA?
presidential election result in yorubaland clearly showed that the three major party got enough votes , pdp won osun , lp won lagos . all votes were shared. in SE, over 90% voted obi. yet igbo are not tribalistic .?

3 Likes

Re: Ogun: Dapo Abiodun Narrowly Wins Polling Unit With 5 Votes by spiralwedge(m): 9:04pm On Mar 18, 2023
kaywon:
Shame on APC and anyone supporting their thuggery in Lagos. We're all first Nigerians before whatever ethnic group we're from. A Nigerian in any part of the country is no less a Nigerian than you. It's o shameful how some supposedly educated APC supporters prefer to be blindly tribalistic and barbaric for political reasons. Election that will come and pass

The thread is about Ogun.

Now getat

1 Like

Re: Ogun: Dapo Abiodun Narrowly Wins Polling Unit With 5 Votes by kaywon: 9:05pm On Mar 18, 2023
Tareq1105:

Political power is a serious business especially when some strangers are bent on changing the political calculus of the state or community.
Nothing should warrant violence in an election.

Weren't you guys the ones telling opposition parties to go to court? You want others to behave gentlemanly when you yourself cannot
Re: Ogun: Dapo Abiodun Narrowly Wins Polling Unit With 5 Votes by kaywon: 9:08pm On Mar 18, 2023
spiralwedge:

The thread is about Ogun.

Now getat
And about election in Southwest, Nigeria's home of thuggery
Re: Ogun: Dapo Abiodun Narrowly Wins Polling Unit With 5 Votes by ggood: 9:13pm On Mar 18, 2023
georgeakins:

We don't care about your stupid opinion.

Over 90% of the voters in Ibo land voted for Peter Obi, and they're not tribalistic?. The few that wanted to vote for APC were attacked.

If you don't feel comfortable in South West, relocate to Ibo land.
see this one from Togo claiming Lagos , who told u am ibo, foo.l
Re: Ogun: Dapo Abiodun Narrowly Wins Polling Unit With 5 Votes by EngineerOloye: 9:14pm On Mar 18, 2023
It's become very difficult to find a sensible and objective comment on Nairaland that doesn't have with it a tribalistic or religious intonation. Thank you
Invest4growth:
Any party that gets elected kin this process at any level will know that things will not be the same in the polity henceforth. Periodic visits to constituencies is very important. Also, provision of sustainable empowerment initiatives is key not distributing N1000 in 6 months. Not any more!. People are demanding for me. Don't give them fish but teach them how to fish. Let businesses survive. The government should no longer benefit the few at the expense of the many. We need to watch the cost of executing jobs to reduce corruption. We must let social progress go round the state.
Re: Ogun: Dapo Abiodun Narrowly Wins Polling Unit With 5 Votes by spiralwedge(m): 9:15pm On Mar 18, 2023
ggood:
Hausa and Fulani are better than Yoruba walahi , because I have live with hausa , Fulani and Yoruba , Yoruba are lazy and tribalistic. Yoruba are the problem of Nigeria is high time federal government build sea port , international airport , embassies in each region and decentralize Nigeria to enable every body to focus in their state.

You are obviously an ipob and your hypocrisy is not new or no one is surprised by it.

The whole SE states had above 90% Votes to their tribesmen on the ballot. Other regions shared votes amongs the candidates. If you are not dvmb or a typical Ipob nuisance, which tribe do you think is tribalistic?

Which tribe do you think is a bone in the throat of every state in Nigeria insulting their culture and heritage?

!diot

1 Like

Re: Ogun: Dapo Abiodun Narrowly Wins Polling Unit With 5 Votes by spiralwedge(m): 9:18pm On Mar 18, 2023
kaywon:

And about election in Southwest, Nigeria's home of thuggery

Ohhhhh really, and your people troop in in trucks to come sleep in slums and under our bridges to sell gala and pure water? If it is, then stay in your impoverished states and there will be peace.

You are either a kid or just plain stvpid. Yeye
Re: Ogun: Dapo Abiodun Narrowly Wins Polling Unit With 5 Votes by iamdapsyj(m): 9:19pm On Mar 18, 2023
NaijaRoyalty:
Dapo should start packing his bags

No one liked that Dapo in Ogun State, the worst governor so far in my opinion.....he is definitely a goner!!

1 Like

Re: Ogun: Dapo Abiodun Narrowly Wins Polling Unit With 5 Votes by ORIAYO70(m): 9:20pm On Mar 18, 2023
kaywon:

You're just a disgrace. I wonder how your siblings can ever be proud of an elder one who reasons like you.

Will citing thuggery in the East (by the same APC by the way) nearly justify the kind of mess you lot made of Lagos today?

Ewu

Mad dog Onye Azuzu...
U were busy condemning what is happening here but Ur house is on fire.

Mumu
Re: Ogun: Dapo Abiodun Narrowly Wins Polling Unit With 5 Votes by iamdapsyj(m): 9:21pm On Mar 18, 2023
butterfly777:
Dapo out

PDP, Ladi is winning Ogun State.

This one is very easy to predict cos he is the worst governor in that state so far....

1 Like

Re: Ogun: Dapo Abiodun Narrowly Wins Polling Unit With 5 Votes by cuteboy2: 9:34pm On Mar 18, 2023
What sort of twisted logic is this?
Did read anywhere that Yorubas in SE or SS were selectively prevented from voting because of thier ethnicity? This is the widespread
targeted ethnic voter suppression that is happening in Lagos, sane people are complaining about.

Nobody is complaining that Yorubas in Lagos should not vote for whoever they chose. But why are some bigots hell bent on preventing other tribes living in lagos, especially the Igbos from voting for whoever they chose as well. Why this unwarranted fear and hatred of Igbos residing legitimately in Lagos?

There is no law which says the only valid votes in Lagos should be those of Yorubas or any particular ethnic group.

Occurstaem:

Re: Ogun: Dapo Abiodun Narrowly Wins Polling Unit With 5 Votes by Occurstaem(m): 9:39pm On Mar 18, 2023
Olamilekan1555:

You have a point but why did you have to use thugs to denied them their right to votes or you are telling me that the number of igbos in Lagos is more than Yorubas.. In presidential elections LP has five hundred and something votes are you saying that they are all Igbo's? Brother use your brain and stop tribal war if not then allow them to go and form their country. Just to let you know am a Yoruba guy so think before you write.
You need the advice more.
Use your brain and think before you write next time.
Re: Ogun: Dapo Abiodun Narrowly Wins Polling Unit With 5 Votes by bazoodo: 9:46pm On Mar 18, 2023
ggood:
so speaking English is now a sign of literary?? Do the Chinese speak English?? Go read the definition of literacy
Re: Ogun: Dapo Abiodun Narrowly Wins Polling Unit With 5 Votes by campbelljosh(m): 9:50pm On Mar 18, 2023
That is why they always say "fear a man that has a lot to say but choose to remain silent for the time being"
inoki247:
Lol be like say breakfast wan reach this one side...

Na only Ogun state election dey confuse me like Ogun voter no dey SM dem jus dey deal with Abiodun on low without even making noise...

Dem allow him feel too relaxed....

Na like this person suppose dey du opposition dem no even make Noise dem no even come online to chestbeat wetin dem wan du jus dey dere mind...
Re: Ogun: Dapo Abiodun Narrowly Wins Polling Unit With 5 Votes by campbelljosh(m): 9:52pm On Mar 18, 2023
And Dapo political prowess is zero but just an oppotunist
senteugene:
They're both from same town and the PDP guy is more popular than him in the town
Re: Ogun: Dapo Abiodun Narrowly Wins Polling Unit With 5 Votes by inoki247: 9:52pm On Mar 18, 2023
campbelljosh:
That is why they always say "fear a man that has a lot to say but choose to remain silent for the time being"

This the only method opposition can use to win in Lagos all those chest beating allocating votes for your online will make your enemy to know your weak point and be prepared for u with dere thugs, intimidation and voters suppression buh when you act like you're with them you will take them unaware....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Arrest Officer Who Gunned Down 16-Year-Old Protester In Kaduna / Chibok Girls Abductor Arrested / Saraki May Declare Akpabio, Other PDP Defectors’ Seats Vacant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.