Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,974 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Guber Polls: Ezekwesili Blasts Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu Over Attack On Igbos In Lagos - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Guber Polls: Ezekwesili Blasts Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu Over Attack On Igbos In Lagos (60804 Views)

Labour Party Criticizes Sanwo-Olu Over Closure Of Ladipo, Oyingbo Markets / Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Buhari On Freezing Accounts Of #EndSARS Promoters / Oby Ezekwesili blasts Sani Shehu, Vanguard newspaper For Sharing Fake News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guber Polls: Ezekwesili Blasts Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu Over Attack On Igbos In Lagos by Slynation(m): 11:33pm On Mar 18, 2023
jagorinho:

Waoh!!! Clap for yourself!!! What a good delivery, someone with this composure should not be under ikpeazu tenure for 8 years, lol!! Mr Man, you and your people are jokers, you can only analyse other people's issue but you play dumb to your own, your region is on fire , just like Somalia pro max , but no, Lagos is your problem....dey play.
Young man, I'm not the kinda person that would reject my heritage unlike what your fellow tribesmen usually do on dailys by claiming to come from Lagos...I'm from Anambra State with full Igbo blood and Igbo joy, and most Igbos has always maintain that Ikpeazu is the most useless governor in Nigeria and it's not even debatable, and I wonder where you all are getting the mindset that my region is on fire but nobody is saying the same about Benue and some Northern states that has been salvage by terrorists attack. The UGM or whatever they called themselves are only after the security agencies and nothing more, so they are free to kill themselves for all I care but let it be known that they are not representing the entire Igbo race, whomever that lives by the sword should die by one.
Re: Guber Polls: Ezekwesili Blasts Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu Over Attack On Igbos In Lagos by eroticecstasy: 11:33pm On Mar 18, 2023
StreetFight:
She is mad, and her parents must also be mad.

Buhari left Abuja and went to Daura to vote. Rotimi Amaechi left Abuja and went to Rivers to vote. Yemi Osinbajo left Abuja and went to Ijebu to vote, even Peter Pandora Giringori Obituary left Lagos for Anambra to go and vote, please tell Emeka and Chukwuma to also go to Onitsha to vote. That is patriotism.

I am not interested in who governs Imo, Enugu, Abia, Ebonyi or Anambra, Igbos too should not try to determine who governs Yoruba land, if not, it will continue to be bloody.

One Jamaican kanja for you!
I'm not Yoruba, I can't speak the language so I stay indoors. My poling unit is at my estate gate. I cannot come and kill myself for another person matter.

Igbos are their problem, everywhere in the country, even abroad they're always been attacked because of their attitude, who cursed them?

Their louzy nature is a curse to them.

As for this punk woman, the government that made her minister, how many years did they disenfranchised Nigerians? May thunder blast that her bald head.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guber Polls: Ezekwesili Blasts Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu Over Attack On Igbos In Lagos by DairyPerXcelent: 11:33pm On Mar 18, 2023
This is a NEW LOW for this distinguished Nigerian Amazon. Unnecessary and premature outburst.

Check this:
https://inecelectionresults.ng/elections/6407dc6cce35006e9216e6e4?type=gov

1 Like

Re: Guber Polls: Ezekwesili Blasts Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu Over Attack On Igbos In Lagos by FreeStuffsNG: 11:33pm On Mar 18, 2023
Omodua:
Stop your usual ethnic rant. Is she lying?

All over Lagos, lgbos were attacked and brutalised. And you want to preside over a people as Governor or President.

Certainly, Nigeria's sitting on keg of gunpowder. It could implode.
Stop being dramatic, she is supposed to be temperate and there is nothing ethnic in giving people the opportunity to defend themselves before we crucify them. It is unfair and ungodly even by all standards.
Re: Guber Polls: Ezekwesili Blasts Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu Over Attack On Igbos In Lagos by Omicron123: 11:38pm On Mar 18, 2023
See this idiot, your mama still dey sell akara for your junction. Idiot
yarimo:
Mumu woman
Re: Guber Polls: Ezekwesili Blasts Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu Over Attack On Igbos In Lagos by Slynation(m): 11:39pm On Mar 18, 2023
basybasy:

Igbos sufferness has just started because they are not reserved and very aggressive with bitterness and sentiment. Igbos will continue to be isolating, unless they behave themselves well and change their attitudinal errors.
Isolating you said, you guys really think we really give a fvck about who becomes the President?? We just want a level playing ground coupled with effective and efficient policies for business to strive...The Igbo's sudden awokeness for politics was because we have allowed fools to pick leaders far too long.
Re: Guber Polls: Ezekwesili Blasts Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu Over Attack On Igbos In Lagos by jagorinho: 11:39pm On Mar 18, 2023
Slynation:
Young man, I'm not the kinda person that would reject my heritage unlike what your fellow tribesmen usually do on dailys by claiming to come from Lagos...I'm from Anambra State with full Igbo blood and Igbo joy, and most Igbos has always maintain that Ikpeazu is the most useless governor in Nigeria and it's not even debatable, and I wonder where you all are getting the mindset that my region is on fire but nobody is saying the same about Benue and some Northern states that has been salvage by terrorists attack. The UGM or whatever they called themselves are only after the security agencies and nothing more, so they are free to kill themselves for all I care but let it be known that they are not representing the entire Igbo race, whomever that lives by the sword should die by one.
Your region has been on lockdown every Mondays for over a year, you are voiceless

Those terrorists were attacking and beheading your igwes .. .you are voiceless

Those terrorists were soaking your people's flesh in egusi soup. you are voiceless.

You all are cowards afraid of confronting the cancer eating your region but it is only Lagos you pricks get strength to talk rubbish.

Are igbos not in Kano and Abuja? Why not tell Kano people who to vote for? You all know the consequence of such. An average Igbo detest civility, only when you engage him in the " language he understands" he can give you peace.

10 Likes

Re: Guber Polls: Ezekwesili Blasts Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu Over Attack On Igbos In Lagos by Mikebjoe: 11:40pm On Mar 18, 2023
Slynation:
Igbos have really suffered in this useless nation called Nigeria.

Modified: It's quite ridiculous, interesting and laughable that every Yoruba Nairalander claims to reside and come from Lagos...Maybe you all should develop Ekiti, Osun, OYo, Ogun and Ondo state the way you developed Lagos....!!

Suddenly...Nobody is from Ogbomosho town, just dey play!!
as igbo are all in Lagos claiming ownership 😂😂😂

4 Likes

Re: Guber Polls: Ezekwesili Blasts Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu Over Attack On Igbos In Lagos by afbstrategies: 11:41pm On Mar 18, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
See a whole former Federal Minister going almost berserk on unproven unverified reports she saw on whatsapp and acting so intemperate and reckless with tribal bigotry and hate towards Asiwaju Tinubu and HE Sanwo olu. smh

She will be sued for malicious defamation. She who alleges must prove.

Meanwhile, I hope she has seen the Agulu results from all over Igboland or saw it but kept quiet because she was dazed by the outrageously incredible rigging.
You’re in denial, inadequately informed, myopic, misguided or blind. You are part of the many reasons why Nigeria has not progressed as expected. Sad 😔
Re: Guber Polls: Ezekwesili Blasts Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu Over Attack On Igbos In Lagos by viodemus: 11:42pm On Mar 18, 2023
willibounce1:

Flat headed bas.tard! Your propaganda will kill you faster than any other thing. You will all go into extinction with your hatred.

Ismalics tribalist I see you.

Your genocide you plan, will go both ways. Watch and see.

once the approval for escalation comes in, then it will be optimally processed. We go f una up. Your islamics northern gods, know that you unreliable terrorists are not capable.

You people think attacking innocent Christians in Lagos and on the way back is bravery. let's see. The revenge is waiting on the go ahead.
Ondo and other places will be in play. Watch and see escalation.
Re: Guber Polls: Ezekwesili Blasts Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu Over Attack On Igbos In Lagos by FreeStuffsNG: 11:46pm On Mar 18, 2023
afbstrategies:

You’re in denial, inadequately informed, myopic, misguided or blind. You are part of the many reasons why Nigeria has not progressed as expected. Sad 😔
You are a cyberbully and I am not surprised you see nothing untoward in how she tried them and declared them guilty in her court.

You can never build anything on hate and bigotry. It was completely unexpected of her. Just to day 140 alleged thugs were arrested in Enugu, she never called for proper investigation so that the innocent Igbo who may be among the accused are immediately freed she is inciting the public against those gentlemen as if it is only Lagos matter that interests her.Haba. She was out of order.

4 Likes

Re: Guber Polls: Ezekwesili Blasts Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu Over Attack On Igbos In Lagos by popcykaylah(m): 11:50pm On Mar 18, 2023
yarimo:
Mumu woman
I am yoruba but I think you need to assimilate properly before typing jargons.. that mumu woman is better than all your lineage combined together..

1 Like

Re: Guber Polls: Ezekwesili Blasts Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu Over Attack On Igbos In Lagos by temielects(m): 11:50pm On Mar 18, 2023
Who be this one wey be like man cheesy
Re: Guber Polls: Ezekwesili Blasts Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu Over Attack On Igbos In Lagos by JohnnA1: 11:54pm On Mar 18, 2023
JovialJune:

We are actually liberal and accommodating, but you igbos have showed us that being tribal and selfish is the surest way to keep and defend our land.
GBAM!

3 Likes

Re: Guber Polls: Ezekwesili Blasts Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu Over Attack On Igbos In Lagos by Slynation(m): 11:55pm On Mar 18, 2023
jagorinho:

Your region has been on lockdown every Mondays for over a year, you are voiceless

Those terrorists were attacking and beheading your igwes .. .you are voiceless

Those terrorists were soaking your people's flesh in egusi soup. you are voiceless.

You all are cowards afraid of confronting the cancer eating your region but it is only Lagos you pricks get strength to talk rubbish.

Are igbos not in Kano and Abuja? Why not tell Kano people who to vote for? You all know the consequence of such. An average Igbo detest civility, only when you engage him in the " language he understands" he can give you peace.
Whenever people raised this issue of Lockdown every Monday I begin to ask myself what they expect from an original citizen, yes most Igbos willingly went on voluntary lockdown due to the controversial capture of MNK. Trouble started in Jerusalem when one party decided to pull out from the original agreement which gave rise the Ekpa's faction who maintained their initial stand of sit at home. Would you rather risk your business every Monday just to prove a point? Or would you rather go after men of the underworld with fully loaded AK-47 when your only weapon of defense is sticks and 2 by 2, this is not cowardice but applying logic when needed. As it stands, nobody can differentiate between UGM, criminals and Hired assassins, they have all been harmonized into the same whatsapp group thereby making the whole UGM saga blown out of proportion.
Re: Guber Polls: Ezekwesili Blasts Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu Over Attack On Igbos In Lagos by GeneralDae: 11:55pm On Mar 18, 2023
omowolewa:
Really!

But he couldn't have done anything, what happened to blaming the security agents for looking away.
Agenda
Re: Guber Polls: Ezekwesili Blasts Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu Over Attack On Igbos In Lagos by Creeper: 12:00am On Mar 19, 2023
caracas:

This election clearly shows igbos own Lagos
The fact that Afonjas had to resort to thuggery n intimidation shows they are not the owners of Lagos.

Lol, Twitter is awash with your folks getting flogged/battered with switches like kids, yet you’re still claiming ownership. It just shows how delusional you guys are.

I doubt you control more than 5% of both the economy and lands in Lagos. I’d be shocked if you did.

Anyway, keep running your mouth - it won’t be switches next time Yoruba handle you cowards. Focus on your desolate pigsty region and stay out of the internal politics of Yorubas.

5 Likes

Re: Guber Polls: Ezekwesili Blasts Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu Over Attack On Igbos In Lagos by jagorinho: 12:00am On Mar 19, 2023
Slynation:
Whenever people raised this issue of Lockdown every Monday I begin to ask myself what they expect from an original citizen, yes most Igbos willingly went on voluntary lockdown due to the controversial capture of MNK. Trouble started in Jerusalem when one party decided to pull out from the original agreement which gave rise the Ekpa's faction who maintained their initial stand of sit at home. Would you rather risk your business every Monday just to prove a point? Or would you rather go after men of the underworld with fully loaded AK-47 when your only weapon of defense is sticks and 2 by 2, this is not cowardice but applying logic when needed. As it stands, nobody can differentiate between UGM, criminals and Hired assassins, they have all been harmonized into the same whatsapp group thereby making the whole UGM saga blown out of proportion.
I understand your plight, but you can't continue like that there forever, something must be done, anything!!!. You and I know that you can't blame the response of the yorubas towards the incessant Igbo provocation, igbo land is a big mess and yoruba land is their peaceful abode but they are still trying to impose a leader on us, you know that won't end well, just like a person who has no roof on his head, promising to build people mansions.

3 Likes

Re: Guber Polls: Ezekwesili Blasts Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu Over Attack On Igbos In Lagos by afbstrategies: 12:03am On Mar 19, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

You are a cyberbully and I am not surprised you see nothing untoward in how she tried them and declared them guilty in her court.

You can never build anything on hate and bigotry. It was completely unexpected of her. Just to day 140 alleged thugs were arrested in Enugu, she never called for proper investigation so that the innocent Igbo who may be among the accused are immediately freed she is inciting the public against those gentlemen as if it is only Lagos matter that interests her.Haba. She was out of order.
Look who is yapping. Everything about Igbo people disgust you, even when any of them make sense. Your deep seated hatred is out of place in Nigeria ok. You’ve supported threats from Mc Oluomo and others without knowing there’s an effort to ban him from coming back to US because of that video. Go ahead, threaten me again and see the lawful actions I can take to tame you.
Re: Guber Polls: Ezekwesili Blasts Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu Over Attack On Igbos In Lagos by JagabanBorgu: 12:05am On Mar 19, 2023
Antivirus92:
harassing you online which other parties apc included did too...

Harassing you is same as stabbing people, threatening them or beating them up.....

Remember, you guys started this.....
U started urs since May, making videos, and all sorts of mûd smearing, why complaining about choice now when u practically took away people's power choice from them.

3 Likes

Re: Guber Polls: Ezekwesili Blasts Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu Over Attack On Igbos In Lagos by JagabanBorgu: 12:06am On Mar 19, 2023
Ayodeoba:
imagine obizelensky the shipopotamus woman talking thrash when their own house is burning in southeast, na Lagos matter dem carry for head
Na Lagos be thèîr problem.

4 Likes

Re: Guber Polls: Ezekwesili Blasts Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu Over Attack On Igbos In Lagos by ndidibabe(f): 12:06am On Mar 19, 2023
bal4real:
...and u show a lot of love for Peter Obi. Urchin Slaves
I have never been a supporter of Obi since he was the governor of Anambra with his tiny woman voice but no hatred.

For Tinubu, without mixing my word, he is a strong politician and a performer for that matter. As a proper Ibo Lagosian who saw the transformation of Lagos, if I were to be in the country, I would definitely have voted for him.

3 Likes

Re: Guber Polls: Ezekwesili Blasts Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu Over Attack On Igbos In Lagos by ogunsbanjul(m): 12:09am On Mar 19, 2023
This woman resembles Obasanjo too much.

The attacks in Enugu and other south East region are what ooooo ?

I blame her husband who married the monkey looked alike woman like you her.

Someone who supposed to be in zoo where people are to be coming to watch with money and her father Obasanjo coming to claim Igbos are been attacked in Lagos but can never comment on the pregnancy woman and her children killed in Anambra and other attacks on voters in South East.
Re: Guber Polls: Ezekwesili Blasts Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu Over Attack On Igbos In Lagos by Slynation(m): 12:11am On Mar 19, 2023
Mikebjoe:
as igbo are all in Lagos claiming ownership 😂😂😂
The only problem I can deduce is that your people are feeling intimidated already. I will give you a real life example between my people and your people...

Scenario 1 : A Yoruba man builds a mansion and bought 2 cars, an Igbo man will see it and double his hustle and erect an upgrade of what the Yoruba man has done while buying the latest cars in town...(My people)

Scenerio 2 : An Igbo man builds a mansion and bought 2 cars, A Yoruba man will rather wail from now till tomorrow that they are taking over our lands while calling for the Oba's to come to their aid instead of doing the needful...!! (Your people)

Don't be "that guy" who wails from now till tomorrow instead of doing the needful, but offcourse most of you are "that guy" because it seems to me your senses has been programmed to reason in a backward manner.
Re: Guber Polls: Ezekwesili Blasts Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu Over Attack On Igbos In Lagos by FreeStuffsNG: 12:12am On Mar 19, 2023
afbstrategies:

Look who is yapping. Everything about Igbo people disgust you, even when any of them make sense. Your deep seated hatred is out of place in Nigeria ok. You’ve supported threats from Mc Oluomo and others without knowing there’s an effort to ban him from coming back to US because of that video. Go ahead, threaten me again and see the lawful actions I can take to tame you.
I am sure you are confusing me for those of you who breath and eat hate and bigotry.
I am never going to stop loving my Igbo brothers and sisters because of blackmailers and cyberbullies.
Nigeria belongs to everyone of us and the constitution permits us to hold different political views. I will advance my political interest with dignity and respect for the views of others. If you do not see anything wrong in her hysteria, it is your own poor sense of justice and not all Igbo will agree with you so why drag the whole race into your personal failings and insecurities?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guber Polls: Ezekwesili Blasts Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu Over Attack On Igbos In Lagos by Authenticbiz(m): 12:15am On Mar 19, 2023
omowolewa:
Really!

But he couldn't have done anything, what happened to blaming the security agents for looking away.

Why won't they look away..? Haven't they been bought and given orders by their superiors who have also been bought.

This country is a charade...
Re: Guber Polls: Ezekwesili Blasts Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu Over Attack On Igbos In Lagos by Dareal90s(m): 12:20am On Mar 19, 2023
Slynation:
Igbos have really suffered in this useless nation called Nigeria.

Modified: It's quite ridiculous, interesting and laughable that every Yoruba Nairalander claims to reside and come from Lagos...Maybe you all should develop Ekiti, Osun, OYo, Ogun and Ondo state the way you developed Lagos....!!

Suddenly...Nobody is from Ogbomosho town, just dey play!!

Tell us which of ur states is as developed as any of the SW states u mentioned, even in Ogbomosho u will find igbos, if u can live in Ogbomosho it means ur states are nothing to write about in terms of development.

3 Likes

Re: Guber Polls: Ezekwesili Blasts Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu Over Attack On Igbos In Lagos by afbstrategies: 12:20am On Mar 19, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

I am sure you are confusing me for those of you who breath and eat hate and bigotry.
I am never going to stop loving my Igbo brothers and sisters because of blackmailers and cyberbullies.
Nigeria belongs to everyone of us and the constitution permits us to hold different political views. I will advance my political interest with dignity and respect for the views of others. If you do not see anything wrong in her hysteria, it is your own poor sense of justice and not all Igbo will agree with you so why drag the whole race into your personal failings and insecurities?
Igbo people don’t actually need your love because rattlesnakes sometimes claim they love others. As a dual citizen, I thought I present a subtle cease and desist to folks like you who seem to encourage hate here and other platforms because you’re not known. An foi can be invoked in order to unmask the identity of folks like you who seemingly encourage hate.

What is happening in Nigeria in general and Lagos in particular is an example of the war between good and evil. It will take time but in the end, the good is always positioned to victory ✌️
Re: Guber Polls: Ezekwesili Blasts Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu Over Attack On Igbos In Lagos by thatigboman: 12:21am On Mar 19, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
See a whole former Federal Minister going almost berserk on unproven unverified reports she saw on whatsapp and acting so intemperate and reckless with tribal bigotry and hate towards Asiwaju Tinubu and HE Sanwo olu. smh

She will be sued for malicious defamation. She who alleges must prove.

Meanwhile, I hope she has seen the Agulu results from all over Igboland or saw it but kept quiet because she was dazed by the outrageously incredible rigging.
shut the hell up this fraudster

1 Like

Re: Guber Polls: Ezekwesili Blasts Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu Over Attack On Igbos In Lagos by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 12:21am On Mar 19, 2023
That ugly gedu.
Re: Guber Polls: Ezekwesili Blasts Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu Over Attack On Igbos In Lagos by Brown2012: 12:24am On Mar 19, 2023
bakynes:
People like Orji Uzo Kalu and Rochas Okorocha are the only Igbo Politicians who truly understand Politics of Nigeria in Igboland. The rest of the Politicians like Obi are very ignorant of the politics in Nigeria.

To win an election you have to build bridges across all the regions especially the North. This is what Yorubas, Edos,ijaw do in Politics but you guys think on your own you can win elections.

To the issue of Lagos, another huge voting block in Lagos is the Hausa- Fulanis but they go along with whichever Candidate the indigenous tribe go with. Most of them even go to the North to elect their leaders. It means they care for their home states and just come to Lagos to make a living but reverse is the case for Igbos they come to Lagos to not only do their business but want to use their voting block to Choose leaders who will have their own interest as against the interest of the indigenous people. They abandon their own states to rot to bad leaders and insecurities.

It's so funny how the only state you are referring to in the West is Lagos, what about the other states that are dirty and and have been sucked dry by the bad leaders you people voted in. An average yoruba person is a tribal bigot and one of the problems we have in Nigeria. Keep fooling yourselves.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply)

Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Meets Joe Biden At The G20 Summit (Pictures) / 84-Year-Old Solider Who Served With Buhari In The Army, Spotted In Bauchi.Photos / Fayose's Motorcade Was Blocked In Ondo By Angry Youths – See What He Did

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.