Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Guber Polls: Ezekwesili Blasts Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu Over Attack On Igbos In Lagos - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Guber Polls: Ezekwesili Blasts Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu Over Attack On Igbos In Lagos (60865 Views)

Labour Party Criticizes Sanwo-Olu Over Closure Of Ladipo, Oyingbo Markets / Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Buhari On Freezing Accounts Of #EndSARS Promoters / Oby Ezekwesili blasts Sani Shehu, Vanguard newspaper For Sharing Fake News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guber Polls: Ezekwesili Blasts Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu Over Attack On Igbos In Lagos by BABANGBALI: 2:10am On Mar 19, 2023
E pain am

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guber Polls: Ezekwesili Blasts Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu Over Attack On Igbos In Lagos by BABANGBALI: 2:12am On Mar 19, 2023
Dareal90s:

Tell us which of ur states is as developed as any of the SW states u mentioned, even in Ogbomosho u will find igbos, if u can live in Ogbomosho it means ur states are nothing to write about in terms of odevelopment.
please tell them

4 Likes

Re: Guber Polls: Ezekwesili Blasts Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu Over Attack On Igbos In Lagos by boxypane(m): 2:16am On Mar 19, 2023
Slynation:
It's quite ridiculous, interesting and laughable that every Yoruba Nairalanders claims to reside in Lagos...Maybe you all should develop Osun state the way you developed Lagos.
And you think Osun is not developing?
There will be concerns about Lagos till you guys learn not to refer to her as "no man's land".

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guber Polls: Ezekwesili Blasts Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu Over Attack On Igbos In Lagos by Hadeylex: 2:26am On Mar 19, 2023
Massiveglory:
A Tinubu presidency is a risk to Nigeria as a country.
A Tinubu presidency is a risk to democracy in Nigeria.
A tinubu presidency is a risk to the security of Nigeria.
A tinubu presidency will bring about militas of all kinds with legal reasons to cause trouble all over the country.

Ensuring the authentic winner of the presidential election get their mandate is one that every hand and Institution must be alive to.

I would rather rephrase as:

An APC presidency is a risk to Nigeria as a country.
An APC presidency is a risk to democracy in Nigeria.
An APC presidency is a risk to the security of Nigeria.
An APC presidency will bring about militas of all kinds with legal reasons to cause trouble all over the country.

Ensuring the authentic winner of the presidential election get their mandate is one that every hand and Institution must be alive to

What an evil party! A party of lies and propaganda, always looking for dirty diplomacy to deceive people and take charge of their affairs
Re: Guber Polls: Ezekwesili Blasts Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu Over Attack On Igbos In Lagos by ud4u: 2:28am On Mar 19, 2023
Ceenachi:
They almost killed their own brother for looking Igbo.

What do u expect from ppl that denied their own son because he has Igbo blood.

The hatred is real and very obvious.

No matter the amount of bitterness in them,we will keep moving forward,while they sit and watch with hatred.

End of discussion
Re: Guber Polls: Ezekwesili Blasts Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu Over Attack On Igbos In Lagos by mywells: 3:13am On Mar 19, 2023
Let's assume APC is not a good party,but you don't Bragg with your host neighbors,saying things like Lagos is no man's land , that's what's annoying your host neighbors.

2 Likes

Re: Guber Polls: Ezekwesili Blasts Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu Over Attack On Igbos In Lagos by izucarbon(m): 3:40am On Mar 19, 2023
We all never forget this gesture, the western Nigeria exhibited in this election....the educated thug in this platform should be honestly careful about the word they use, the Igbo are not the people you should joke with ,remember what the absent of peace is called if he set APC no go save you
Re: Guber Polls: Ezekwesili Blasts Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu Over Attack On Igbos In Lagos by tundeabib1: 3:42am On Mar 19, 2023
GumGum:

Do you mean the APC thug who was beating people and trying to stop voting? He deserved what he got.

No one has the monopoly for violence!

It is better to thread cautiously on this issue. The results might not be pallatble if there's a reprisal attack. Just let that one lie low and focus on the next line of action which I think should be reconciliation. Whichever way you look at it, you all are living 'abroad'. You must respect your hosts.
Re: Guber Polls: Ezekwesili Blasts Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu Over Attack On Igbos In Lagos by Shimbo96(m): 3:50am On Mar 19, 2023
Slynation:
Igbos have really suffered in this useless nation called Nigeria.

Modified: It's quite ridiculous, interesting and laughable that every Yoruba Nairalander claims to reside and come from Lagos...Maybe you all should develop Ekiti, Osun, OYo, Ogun and Ondo state the way you developed Lagos....!!

Suddenly...Nobody is from Ogbomosho town, just dey play!!

You are a fool, I thought you said Lagos is no man's land. Nah Ogun go kill all of una. Wetin Yoruba no fit do for Anambra or Kano, una dey try am for Lagos. just because yorubas accommodate you doesn't mean they are foolish. If e easy for you,why una come Lagos. Go back to your Biafra nation abi Lagos nah Biafra land? For the fact that you can live anywhere in Nigeria doesn't mean you should claim another man's Land? If you are not comfortable with the situation,go back to your village nah. You are making noise that they still your mandate, maybe we don still your state too. Ezekwezili might be enjoying the vibe when Igbo started the phrase that Lagos is no man's land but when things ain't going your way now you want to call out Tinubu. Don't forget that Tinubu didn't win Lagos state as a president. You are the ones causing confusion so learn to admit your mistakes and stop putting blame on anybody.

2 Likes

Re: Guber Polls: Ezekwesili Blasts Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu Over Attack On Igbos In Lagos by Shimbo96(m): 3:55am On Mar 19, 2023
ud4u:

End of discussion
Do you mean deny? So you already know he can't have %30 vote in Lagos. He should use that Igbo blood to run for Anambra Governorship election if he will win primaries. What you can not accept, don't do it to someone else.

2 Likes

Re: Guber Polls: Ezekwesili Blasts Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu Over Attack On Igbos In Lagos by DMCY: 4:00am On Mar 19, 2023
[/quote]

The election in Lagos state is a clear antecedent of what Putin is fighting against..

Abeg don’t come and start laying curses on my mention o, Mo ma gbe Iyalaya yiin shepe ni
Re: Guber Polls: Ezekwesili Blasts Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu Over Attack On Igbos In Lagos by Shimbo96(m): 4:01am On Mar 19, 2023
izucarbon:
We all never forget this gesture, the western Nigeria exhibited in this election....the educated thug in this platform should be honestly careful about the word they use, the Igbo are not the people you should joke with ,remember what the absent of peace is called if he set APC no go save you
I will take this as a threat but you are the ones causing unnecessary war. Igbos believe that if they can not control things then they won't let peace reign. From Obi to GRV, can't you accept defeat for the sake of peace. Must you cause irrelevant and unnecessary fight?

3 Likes

Re: Guber Polls: Ezekwesili Blasts Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu Over Attack On Igbos In Lagos by Nobody: 4:03am On Mar 19, 2023
The IBOS with their propaganda noise.

3 Likes

Re: Guber Polls: Ezekwesili Blasts Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu Over Attack On Igbos In Lagos by Shimbo96(m): 4:05am On Mar 19, 2023
I hope Yorubas can learn from this so that what happened in Ilorin won't repeat itself. Lagos state is part of Yoruba nation just as Anambra is part of Biafra nation. Learn to respect your host maybe by then you can know peace.

3 Likes

Re: Guber Polls: Ezekwesili Blasts Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu Over Attack On Igbos In Lagos by chatinent: 4:12am On Mar 19, 2023
Many reasons why people will remain disunited.

Too many tribalistic people hiding under the umbrella of politics.
Re: Guber Polls: Ezekwesili Blasts Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu Over Attack On Igbos In Lagos by 7arrows: 4:13am On Mar 19, 2023
omowolewa:
Really!

But he couldn't have done anything, what happened to blaming the security agents for looking away.

The security agents were all bought. Tinubu government will be a failed one to Nigeria.
Re: Guber Polls: Ezekwesili Blasts Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu Over Attack On Igbos In Lagos by 7arrows: 4:17am On Mar 19, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
See a whole former Federal Minister going almost berserk on unproven unverified reports she saw on whatsapp and acting so intemperate and reckless with tribal bigotry and hate towards Asiwaju Tinubu and HE Sanwo olu. smh

She will be sued for malicious defamation. She who alleges must prove.

Meanwhile, I hope she has seen the Agulu results from all over Igboland or saw it but kept quiet because she was dazed by the outrageously incredible rigging.

I'm sure u reside in Jupiter or u r blinded by the truth. Could the entire social media be lying? Or the speech by MC olu was a photoshop? Even Tinubu said Collect it by force. So what r u saying? I'm sure u r one of those thugs who went about snatching ballots otherwise you will not be defending the obvious. God help you all.
Re: Guber Polls: Ezekwesili Blasts Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu Over Attack On Igbos In Lagos by Ikpaitid: 4:30am On Mar 19, 2023
This fat IPOB monkey is looking for attention, if you ask your IPOB brothers to return to the South East then nobody would be intimidating them in Lagos which you say is no man's land.
Re: Guber Polls: Ezekwesili Blasts Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu Over Attack On Igbos In Lagos by izucarbon(m): 4:40am On Mar 19, 2023
Shimbo96:
j
I will take this as a threat but you are the ones causing unnecessary war. Igbos believe that if they can not control things then they won't let peace reign. From Obi to GRV, can't you accept defeat for the sake of peace. Must you cause irrelevant and unnecessary fight?
you disenfranchise electoral process and even rejected your son, what kind of reasoning is that,hear your self "control things".peoples elect their leader, seek for more education, because education is power don't be deluded by your tribe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guber Polls: Ezekwesili Blasts Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu Over Attack On Igbos In Lagos by ogaemma: 4:41am On Mar 19, 2023
I love what played out in this election.
The revelation is clear now.
By now the Igbo's should know that their real enemy are the Yoruba's and not the Fulani's as they have for ages thought hate them.

I rest my case.
Re: Guber Polls: Ezekwesili Blasts Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu Over Attack On Igbos In Lagos by phyllumtopilla: 4:42am On Mar 19, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Fearless Amazon!

Reeling out unfounded allegations.....

1 Like

Re: Guber Polls: Ezekwesili Blasts Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu Over Attack On Igbos In Lagos by phyllumtopilla: 4:45am On Mar 19, 2023
ogaemma:
I love what played out in this election.
The revelation is clear now.
By now the Igbo's should know that their real enemy are the Yoruba's and not the Fulani's as they have for ages thought hate them.

I rest my case.

Congratulations on your newly-found discovery. Don't go and do your homework well.

1 Like

Re: Guber Polls: Ezekwesili Blasts Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu Over Attack On Igbos In Lagos by phyllumtopilla: 4:47am On Mar 19, 2023
Massiveglory:
A Tinubu presidency is a risk to Nigeria as a country.
A Tinubu presidency is a risk to democracy in Nigeria.
A tinubu presidency is a risk to the security of Nigeria.
A tinubu presidency will bring about militas of all kinds with legal reasons to cause trouble all over the country.

Ensuring the authentic winner of the presidential election get their mandate is one that every hand and Institution must be alive to.

Can you just review all you wrote and put it in the right perspective. All these because Obi did not win?

3 Likes

Re: Guber Polls: Ezekwesili Blasts Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu Over Attack On Igbos In Lagos by pfadom: 5:02am On Mar 19, 2023
What is fearless in this hypocrite?

BeardedmeatR:
Fearless Amazon!

1 Like

Re: Guber Polls: Ezekwesili Blasts Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu Over Attack On Igbos In Lagos by ufotunang: 5:09am On Mar 19, 2023
And the APC government will be preaching one nigeria...that Nigeria is United
Re: Guber Polls: Ezekwesili Blasts Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu Over Attack On Igbos In Lagos by Dchampion65: 5:21am On Mar 19, 2023
How Tinubu managed to still stay focus in the mist of accusations, counter accusation, provocations, abuse, derogatory statement and rest beats my imagination.

PhD research.

3 Likes

Re: Guber Polls: Ezekwesili Blasts Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu Over Attack On Igbos In Lagos by olamike02: 5:49am On Mar 19, 2023
I didn't read anywhere this old hag caution his fellow developers inspite all their coming to take over Lagos. I thought grey hair indicates wisdom but the hatred planted in these people can never be expunged. Your wailing for possibly another eight years have just begun.

2 Likes

Re: Guber Polls: Ezekwesili Blasts Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu Over Attack On Igbos In Lagos by OKEMKPI: 5:51am On Mar 19, 2023
Waste of time n energy

Re: Guber Polls: Ezekwesili Blasts Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu Over Attack On Igbos In Lagos by abysirius(m): 5:58am On Mar 19, 2023
Weakling..oponu! They're insulting your people but you're here will stupid explanation. So that what??
I doubt if indeed you're from Ogbomoso because Ogbomoso are fearless people that you cannot push around.
Olaolex:
I'm from Ogbomosho. I'm not tribalistic. I hate tribalism with passion. If you check my previous posts on this forum, you will see what I'm talking about. I've had issues with most of these bigots but all to no avail. I tried to make them see reasons for living in a country devoid of hate speech and and tribalism but I was rather damaging my emotions. I've resolved to ignoring them patapata. May God deliver them. I wonder why would a normal human being will be supporting their oppressors just because of tribe. What a pity! SMH

1 Like

Re: Guber Polls: Ezekwesili Blasts Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu Over Attack On Igbos In Lagos by chukxie(m): 6:20am On Mar 19, 2023
bakynes:
People like Orji Uzo Kalu and Rochas Okorocha are the only Igbo Politicians who truly understand Politics of Nigeria in Igboland. The rest of the Politicians like Obi are very ignorant of the politics in Nigeria.

To win an election you have to build bridges across all the regions especially the North. This is what Yorubas, Edos,ijaw do in Politics but you guys think on your own you can win elections.

To the issue of Lagos, another huge voting block in Lagos is the Hausa- Fulanis but they go along with whichever Candidate the indigenous tribe go with. Most of them even go to the North to elect their leaders. It means they care for their home states and just come to Lagos to make a living but reverse is the case for Igbos they come to Lagos to not only do their business but want to use their voting block to Choose leaders who will have their own interest as against the interest of the indigenous people. They abandon their own states to rot to bad leaders and insecurities.

Utter gibberish! Is the LP governorship candidate not a Lagosian? Is he an Igbo man? Una mumu never reach?
Re: Guber Polls: Ezekwesili Blasts Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu Over Attack On Igbos In Lagos by leisuretym: 6:30am On Mar 19, 2023
This OBJ sugar girl, go and develop your region

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Photo Of Saraki & Dogara Laughing As Buhari Presents 2016 Budget / Lady K Cried Out At Igboho's House During The Attack (Video) / We Miss You: Bukola Saraki Mobbed By Kwarans As He Arrives Ilorin (Videos, Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.