Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,375 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Guber Polls: Ezekwesili Blasts Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu Over Attack On Igbos In Lagos - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Guber Polls: Ezekwesili Blasts Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu Over Attack On Igbos In Lagos (60786 Views)

Labour Party Criticizes Sanwo-Olu Over Closure Of Ladipo, Oyingbo Markets / Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Buhari On Freezing Accounts Of #EndSARS Promoters / Oby Ezekwesili blasts Sani Shehu, Vanguard newspaper For Sharing Fake News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guber Polls: Ezekwesili Blasts Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu Over Attack On Igbos In Lagos by Slynation(m): 12:25am On Mar 19, 2023
jagorinho:

I understand your plight, but you can't continue like that there forever, something must be done, anything!!!. You and I know that you can't blame the response of the yorubas towards the incessant Igbo provocation, igbo land is a big mess and yoruba land is their peaceful abode but they are still trying to impose a leader on us, you know that won't end well, just like a person who has no roof on his head, promising to build people mansions.
That is the misconceptions the political class sold to you all and funny enough a lot of you are buying and keying into it. The Yorubas will always have the numbers to elect any leader of their choice in any Southwestern state, but they decided to play dirty politics of tribalism to achieve such feet (it's just like going through a rigorous process of solving 1+ 1 = 2 with an integral function).

Nobody is imposing anybody on everybody, it's quite unfortunate some people share a different opinion from most people and that's okay in a democratic states, because if everybody in a state is in support of one political party, the process will definitely change from election to selection.
Re: Guber Polls: Ezekwesili Blasts Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu Over Attack On Igbos In Lagos by Slynation(m): 12:27am On Mar 19, 2023
Dareal90s:

Tell us which of ur states is as developed as any of the SW states u mentioned, even in Ogbomosho u will find igbos, if u can live in Ogbomosho it means ur states are nothing to write about in terms of development.
Lol...you are very funny, you should be dragging career growth with the likes AY, Bovi, Basketball, Seyi law, etc. It's never too late to start though. Na sharp update I give you like this oO...!!
Re: Guber Polls: Ezekwesili Blasts Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu Over Attack On Igbos In Lagos by 0monnak0da: 12:29am On Mar 19, 2023
Ibos who can think should reflect on why the North and even the president are silent
only Atiku has said anything
Re: Guber Polls: Ezekwesili Blasts Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu Over Attack On Igbos In Lagos by sencekompis: 12:32am On Mar 19, 2023
Madam you are very STUPID ma.

3 Likes

Re: Guber Polls: Ezekwesili Blasts Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu Over Attack On Igbos In Lagos by zinaunreal(m): 12:32am On Mar 19, 2023
Nobody owns lagos
Re: Guber Polls: Ezekwesili Blasts Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu Over Attack On Igbos In Lagos by Olaolex: 12:34am On Mar 19, 2023
Slynation:
Igbos have really suffered in this useless nation called Nigeria.

Modified: It's quite ridiculous, interesting and laughable that every Yoruba Nairalander claims to reside and come from Lagos...Maybe you all should develop Ekiti, Osun, OYo, Ogun and Ondo state the way you developed Lagos....!!

Suddenly...Nobody is from Ogbomosho town, just dey play!!
I'm from Ogbomosho. I'm not tribalistic. I hate tribalism with passion. If you check my previous posts on this forum, you will see what I'm talking about. I've had issues with most of these bigots but all to no avail. I tried to make them see reasons for living in a country devoid of hate speech and and tribalism but I was rather damaging my emotions. I've resolved to ignoring them patapata. May God deliver them. I wonder why would a normal human being will be supporting their oppressors just because of tribe. What a pity! SMH

1 Like

Re: Guber Polls: Ezekwesili Blasts Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu Over Attack On Igbos In Lagos by adexoramo(m): 12:34am On Mar 19, 2023
Ndigbo should be concerned about who ruled them in the East and not here in Lagos. Yorubas don't decide who rule in the East.

4 Likes

Re: Guber Polls: Ezekwesili Blasts Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu Over Attack On Igbos In Lagos by IJEYdiamond(f): 12:38am On Mar 19, 2023
omowolewa:
Really!

But he couldn't have done anything, what happened to blaming the security agents for looking away.

Why were they looking away if not order from above.....!!!
Re: Guber Polls: Ezekwesili Blasts Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu Over Attack On Igbos In Lagos by Napata77: 12:52am On Mar 19, 2023
Slynation:

Modified: It's quite ridiculous, interesting and laughable that every Yoruba Nairalander claims to reside and come from Lagos...Maybe you all should develop Ekiti, Osun, OYo, Ogun and Ondo state the way you developed Lagos....!!

The bolded shows why you unpatriotic bastards and traitors will not be allowed to lead this country.

4 Likes

Re: Guber Polls: Ezekwesili Blasts Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu Over Attack On Igbos In Lagos by FreeStuffsNG: 12:54am On Mar 19, 2023
thatigboman:
shut the hell up this fraudster
I know you have multiple monikers for cyberbullying and blackmail so I will keep the trail for all your monikers even after you get banned.

I will report you to mods here sufficiently well until I have sufficient and verifiable trails for all your monikers that you are a cyberbully and blackmailer so that you can eventually get into such register and face the law soon .

Me I no dey do roforofo fight with law breakers like you o.
cc
seun nlfpmod

Re: Guber Polls: Ezekwesili Blasts Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu Over Attack On Igbos In Lagos by Billygee2u: 12:55am On Mar 19, 2023
Massiveglory:
A Tinubu presidency is a risk to Nigeria as a country.
A Tinubu presidency is a risk to democracy in Nigeria.
A tinubu presidency is a risk to the security of Nigeria.
A tinubu presidency will bring about militas of all kinds with legal reasons to cause trouble all over the country.

Ensuring the authentic winner of the presidential election get their mandate is one that every hand and Institution must be alive to.
Re: Guber Polls: Ezekwesili Blasts Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu Over Attack On Igbos In Lagos by Billygee2u: 12:57am On Mar 19, 2023
God1000:
Very bad, it is only in Nigeria you will be reminded of your place of origin during elections.

This is the worst elections in the history of Nigeria
Security agents caused it.
Police is not your friend.
Re: Guber Polls: Ezekwesili Blasts Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu Over Attack On Igbos In Lagos by willibounce1(m): 1:05am On Mar 19, 2023
viodemus:

Ismalics tribalist I see you.

Your genocide you plan, will go both ways. Watch and see.

once the approval for escalation comes in, then it will be optimally processed. We go f una up. Your islamics northern gods, know that you unreliable terrorists are not capable.

You people think attacking innocent Christians in Lagos and on the way back is bravery. let's see. The revenge is waiting on the go ahead.
Ondo and other places will be in play. Watch and see escalation.

Yen yen yen! All your chest beating ends online. Which mumu escalation are you waiting for? Why not be brave and start the escalation? Bloody chestbeating,akpu munching coward.

5 Likes

Re: Guber Polls: Ezekwesili Blasts Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu Over Attack On Igbos In Lagos by shegra58: 1:08am On Mar 19, 2023
nwekeugochukwu:
Guber Election: Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu Over Attack On Igbos In Lagos

Nigeria's former Minister of Education, Oby Ezekwesili took to her Twitter handle to criticize President-elect, Bola Tinubu and the Lagos state governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu, over the attack meted out during the governorship and House of assembly elections in Lagos state today March 18, IGBERETV reports.

Her post on Twitter reads;

https://twitter.com/obyezeks/status/1637121014105620482?t=PdcuYWaKYijCT3Ukh8a3tw&s=19

https://twitter.com/obyezeks/status/1637128500829200386?s=19

You no well ma tell your goons make them respect their host and stop calling Lagos no man's land as long as they can't do this there won't be peace for them anywhere in Yoruba land

4 Likes

Re: Guber Polls: Ezekwesili Blasts Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu Over Attack On Igbos In Lagos by willibounce1(m): 1:09am On Mar 19, 2023
Slynation:
The good thing is that we all know the purveyors of the nonsensical slogan "pack your bag and go". They are the jobless miscreants roaming about Lagos looking for daily money to buy erujeje. You will hardly see any educated and well groomed Yoruba man/woman saying that rubbish...I can stake my scrotum you don't have any investment in Lagos state neither do you generate any income to the state because those who do, knows the comparative advantages of foreigners in there land, you are just a jobless freerider causing nuisance amongs humans wherever you are...!!

You wan pursue your landlord, be like say cobwebs dey your brain...🙄🙄

cheesy you nor wan go your cursed village. Lagos dey sweet you wella. That gala wey you dey sell for traffic go soon end. At least una don know say Yorubas na una master. If you must stay lagos, you must live by yoruba rules. You do any how, you collect. But really why are you flat headed cannibals so afraid of going to the sad beast? Is your region that terrible that you must avoid it ?

5 Likes

Re: Guber Polls: Ezekwesili Blasts Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu Over Attack On Igbos In Lagos by AssCraver: 1:13am On Mar 19, 2023
Slynation:

Honestly... Stupid set of touts with dirty boxers

1 Like

Re: Guber Polls: Ezekwesili Blasts Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu Over Attack On Igbos In Lagos by Ikpaitid: 1:29am On Mar 19, 2023
God1000:
Very bad, it is only in Nigeria you will be reminded of your place of origin during elections.

Re: Guber Polls: Ezekwesili Blasts Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu Over Attack On Igbos In Lagos by Ikpaitid: 1:30am On Mar 19, 2023
Go back and develop the South East and live there, when will you people have sense?

5 Likes

Re: Guber Polls: Ezekwesili Blasts Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu Over Attack On Igbos In Lagos by Lekan239(m): 1:44am On Mar 19, 2023
Massiveglory:
A Tinubu presidency is a risk to Nigeria as a country.
A Tinubu presidency is a risk to democracy in Nigeria.
A tinubu presidency is a risk to the security of Nigeria.
A tinubu presidency will bring about militas of all kinds with legal reasons to cause trouble all over the country.

Ensuring the authentic winner of the presidential election get their mandate is one that every hand and Institution must be alive to.
funny how 100% igbos is against Tinubu as if he caused the civil war that dealt with you guys

4 Likes

Re: Guber Polls: Ezekwesili Blasts Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu Over Attack On Igbos In Lagos by viodemus: 1:48am On Mar 19, 2023
willibounce1:

Yen yen yen! All your chest beating ends online. Which mumu escalation are you waiting for? Why not be brave and start the escalation? Bloody chestbeating,akpu munching coward.

we dey on and off line.

we have structure. A lot more need to buy in. When you begin see brazen attacks for all those una useless states, states wey tribalist islamics dey troop go Lagos, to go massacre igbos Christians. maybe you give cun dey believe. in our seriousness.

Don't worry, you swine. I know say body been dey sweet you when you hear say dem dey lynch igbo Christians. You will see the fighting spirit of igbo soon, e be like say una wan destroy Lagos wey una take Nigerian money build. We go help una, while ondo and others get in the crosshairs.

I no get your time but I got give you hint since you tribalist yoruba muslim is curious. Underrate as you wish. We Christians will fight for our survival. Make we gather more evidence about those buses, make you see as dynamics go take change.

shey una think say na by tribal mark, like say we no fit add more designers for your facial skin.

mumu idi*t , I just talk long now, so that in future no go dey Trip when you realize say the predictions dey play out. Make una continue to dey help our case.
Re: Guber Polls: Ezekwesili Blasts Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu Over Attack On Igbos In Lagos by thatigboman: 1:50am On Mar 19, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

I know you have multiple monikers for cyberbullying and blackmail so I will keep the trail for all your monikers even after you get banned.

I will report you to mods here sufficiently well until I have sufficient and verifiable trails for all your monikers that you are a cyberbully and blackmailer so that you can eventually get into such register and face the law soon .

Me I no dey do roforofo fight with law breakers like you o.
cc
seun nlfpmod
hallucination of the highest order
Re: Guber Polls: Ezekwesili Blasts Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu Over Attack On Igbos In Lagos by Abdulqareem: 1:52am On Mar 19, 2023
God1000:

always playing the victim card. The same people who segregates between Igbo Catholic and Igbo Anglican. Agreed, Yorubas are tribalist. Please contest for councillor in Kano state After all we are one Nigeria abi? How many Hausa or Yoruba are employed in your state civil service? I know Igbos who have risen to the post of directors in the north. Igbos are given political appointments in Lagos. But the same people crying today about tribalism, would not even employ chidi from Ebonyi in Anambra civil service, talk more of Abdullah or Adekunle. So, the Hausas and yorubas have tolerated the Igbo for years. Until you show me proof of Shehu or Babalola being accepted the way Abuchi is accepted in the north and south west, only then will take you serious. If not, you've just subscribed to premium package of tears.

4 Likes

Re: Guber Polls: Ezekwesili Blasts Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu Over Attack On Igbos In Lagos by Exedyne: 1:55am On Mar 19, 2023
viodemus:

we dey on and off line.

we have structure. A lot more need to buy in. When you begin see brazen attacks for all those una useless states, states wey tribalist islamics dey troop go Lagos, to go massacre igbos Christians. maybe you give cun dey believe. in our seriousness.

Don't worry, you swine. I know say body been dey sweet you when you hear say dem dey lynch igbo Christians. You will see the fighting spirit of igbo soon, e be like say una wan destroy Lagos wey una take Nigerian money build. We go help una, while ondo and others get in the crosshairs.

I no get your time but I got give you hint since you tribalist yoruba muslim is curious. Underrate as you wish. We Christians will fight for our survival. Make we gather more evidence about those buses, make you see as dynamics go take change.

shey una think say na by tribal mark, like say we no fit add more designers for your facial skin.

mumu idi*t , I just talk long now, so that in future no go dey Trip when you realize say the predictions dey play out. Make una continue to dey help our case.

We go deal with Islamist radicalism threat also.

But this ipob agenda is the urgent one we are destroying now.

Una go rant tire. Una plan Don fail

1 Like

Re: Guber Polls: Ezekwesili Blasts Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu Over Attack On Igbos In Lagos by ChristianMuslim: 1:56am On Mar 19, 2023
Ugly demonic element

1 Like

Re: Guber Polls: Ezekwesili Blasts Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu Over Attack On Igbos In Lagos by Abdulqareem: 1:57am On Mar 19, 2023
adexoramo:
Ndigbo should be concerned about who ruled them in the East and not here in Lagos. Yorubas don't decide who rule in the East.
Thank you my brother. Can they say same in the north. Come to north and see how law abiding they are. The erosion in Anambra doesn't bother them, Lagos be there headache. Until Adekunle becomes a Commissioner in Anambra and Tanko is given a political appointment in the east, only then will I take the easterners serious about one Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Guber Polls: Ezekwesili Blasts Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu Over Attack On Igbos In Lagos by Abdulqareem: 2:01am On Mar 19, 2023
willibounce1:

oga that's too much fa. Ojukwu, Uwazurike, Cownu nd now Obi. Chest beaters FC(CBFC)

1 Like

Re: Guber Polls: Ezekwesili Blasts Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu Over Attack On Igbos In Lagos by Larryndelaw: 2:04am On Mar 19, 2023
Nah Thunder go fire her. Is she blind or deaf to see what the IPOB and unknown Gunmen are doing in the east. Or Blind when when they killed Dora Husband. Nah perish these woman go perish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guber Polls: Ezekwesili Blasts Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu Over Attack On Igbos In Lagos by Abdulqareem: 2:05am On Mar 19, 2023
viodemus:

we dey on and off line.

Ojukwu, Uwazurike, Cownu and now Obi. Fear fear tribe.
Re: Guber Polls: Ezekwesili Blasts Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu Over Attack On Igbos In Lagos by Abdulqareem: 2:06am On Mar 19, 2023
Lekan239:
funny how 100% igbos is against Tinubu as if he caused the civil war that dealt with you guys
The thing tire me my brother. This election pain Igbos walahi. Make una cry small small

2 Likes

Re: Guber Polls: Ezekwesili Blasts Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu Over Attack On Igbos In Lagos by Larryndelaw: 2:07am On Mar 19, 2023
Slynation:
Young man, I'm not the kinda person that would reject my heritage unlike what your fellow tribesmen usually do on dailys by claiming to come from Lagos...I'm from Anambra State with full Igbo blood and Igbo joy, and most Igbos has always maintain that Ikpeazu is the most useless governor in Nigeria and it's not even debatable, and I wonder where you all are getting the mindset that my region is on fire but nobody is saying the same about Benue and some Northern states that has been salvage by terrorists attack. The UGM or whatever they called themselves are only after the security agencies and nothing more, so they are free to kill themselves for all I care but let it be known that they are not representing the entire Igbo race, whomever that lives by the sword should die by one.
If you can put the effort you put on Lago on your region it would have been better. A single boy will not hold your region to ransom by declaring sit at home

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

FG To Stop Religious Prayers At Events For 2nd Stanza Nat' Anthem / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Meets Joe Biden At The G20 Summit (Pictures) / Tinubu Wins First LG In Akwa Ibom, Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.