Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Please help me, im on... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please help me, im on... (1364 Views)

No Girl Can Ever Insult Me Im A Beautiful Boy (pics) / Re: Arghhhhh! Help Me! Im In Love. . . / Pls Help Me,im In Trouble Some Babes Wont Let Me Rest,na By Force,i No Do Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please help me, im on... by tellwisdom: 9:30pm On Sep 16, 2011
I really dont knw why these gurls fink im a playa. They come telling me, i sound like one sad sad.  Az in, I dey word nicely, but sounds like i  aint c'rious to them,  even when i meant my word smiley smiley!!They tell me i must have alot of gurls, even when i don't have one, they still dont believe .^KILODEEEEEEE^^^Chicks, abeg,  hw do you qualify a player when you hear them talk/speak?? I just hope your brains are working properly * No offence angry angry

Pardon my writing method,TOO MANY GRAMMAR IS A KILLER DISEASE TO ME #MyWord
Re: Please help me, im on... by Babypinkyz(f): 5:25am On Sep 17, 2011
^^^ And
Re: Please help me, im on... by 677ano(m): 6:31am On Sep 17, 2011
so
Re: Please help me, im on... by tellwisdom: 6:40am On Sep 17, 2011
Read!! Read!! Read! and help me solve this puzzle *hw do you qualify a player when you hear them talk/speak??* angry angry
Re: Please help me, im on... by mashnino(m): 6:42am On Sep 17, 2011
u don chop grease abi?
Re: Please help me, im on... by tellwisdom: 7:07am On Sep 17, 2011
grin grin grin--U still dey wear pampers aby?? angry angry
Re: Please help me, im on... by pendo89(f): 7:32am On Sep 17, 2011
Fink/think undecided
met some dudes who size you up in the first 5 min of meeting you?
They don't care what your middle name is,if you work/school or steal.
Their focus and questions are concentrated around your face,booty,eyes,weight,height,legs,thighs yep.

There's absolutely nothing wrong in complimenting ones physical attributes but hey if you talk about my lips or nose I expect you to also ask something biz related.Its a good balance.

Eyes have a way of communicating. I feel very uneasy if while talking to a man I notice his eyes looking in only one direction,mostly the chest/lips. At that moment I just know am speaking to my ancestors so excusing me is not bad.

Getting too touchy too fast.I just met you and you wanna hold my waist, touch booty? ah ah,something tells me its a game uv perfected and its okay with u.

If say I share my story with a guy and the next time we meet he can hardly recall a thing? damn.how bad can it get. But guess what? he can rem the colour of my lipstick or the dress I wore. undecided

If your conversation is only about women. Most often degrading them.If you know nothing else outside the woman's world? makes me wonder what your profession really is.

If the only thing you talk about on calling me is sex related. You only call when you feel h.o.r.n.y.

Do I know a real player? nope I dont cz some know how to play it well and you hardly notice.
So what to call a guy with the above characteristics? probably a loser.
Re: Please help me, im on... by tellwisdom: 10:15am On Sep 17, 2011
Fink/think  undecided
Their focus and questions are concentrated around your face,booty,eyes,weight,height,legs,thighs yep.

There's absolutely nothing wrong in complimenting ones physical attributes but hey if you talk about my lips or nose I expect you to also ask something biz related.Its a good balance.

Eyes have a way of communicating. I feel very uneasy if while talking to a man I notice his eyes looking in only one direction,mostly the chest/lips. At that moment I just know am speaking to my ancestors so excusing me is not bad.

Getting too touchy too fast.I just met you and you wanna hold my waist, touch booty? ah ah,something tells me its a game uv perfected and its okay with u.

If say I share my story with a guy and the next time we meet he can hardly recall a thing? damn.how bad can it get. But guess what? he can rem the colour of my lipstick or the dress I wore.  undecided

If your conversation is only about women. Most often degrading them.If you know nothing else outside the woman's world? makes me wonder what your profession really is.

If the only thing you talk about on calling me is sex related. You only call when you feel h.o.r.n.y.

Do I know a real player? nope I dont cz some know how to play it well and you hardly notice.

grin grin You mean breastt?? undecided undecided and honestly i dont even do al these, but most times, i might be tempted to stare CLOSELY at the breastt, if only its KILLING sad sad and i think its normal^^ does that still make me a playa too?? sad sad
Re: Please help me, im on... by tellwisdom: 10:17am On Sep 17, 2011
Anti-sex, dude she wasnt refering to anyone, just her opinion/view!^^ ABY NA WINDSCREEN YOU DEY TAKE READ? angry angry
Re: Please help me, im on... by pendo89(f): 10:41am On Sep 17, 2011
No I said chest.
just take your eyes off the chest.breasts r not the only things found on chest. we wear blings. grin
Re: Please help me, im on... by nicky4lif(f): 2:07pm On Sep 17, 2011
Let's say u are very handsome nd to comfortable to be single,if u are that is the reason,because they feel a guy of ur class shld hav a date,that even if u don't go after girls they will come after u.or maybe u are not using the rit works like,u are everytin I hav ever dreamt of nd all that.just think,there shld be somethin u are not sayin rit.
Re: Please help me, im on... by tellwisdom: 2:08pm On Sep 17, 2011
[size=36pt]Falls from my chair, blings cld be seductive too grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[/size]
Re: Please help me, im on... by nicky4lif(f): 2:11pm On Sep 17, 2011
Hope u are up now,but really that is true.
Re: Please help me, im on... by tellwisdom: 2:16pm On Sep 17, 2011
Let's say u are very handsome nd to comfortable to be single,if u are that is the reason,because they feel a guy of your class shld hav a date,that even if u don't go after girls they will come after u.or maybe u are not using the rit works like,u are everytin I hav ever dreamt of nd all that.just think,there shld be somethin u are not sayin rit.

Oh yea, i got you^^Anyways, not all disagree, but majority of them cant just believe me when i tell them the truth!! they find my word too BIG to be TRUTH! and that raises their eye brow over my words, making them conclude, ITS ALL SWEETMOUTH^^ OGI NI PKANU, wetin happenn sad sad
Re: Please help me, im on... by nicky4lif(f): 2:23pm On Sep 17, 2011
Then try small words like can u be my frnd,who knows they might find it more romantic than those big words.owe ro.
Re: Please help me, im on... by pendo89(f): 2:41pm On Sep 17, 2011
wisdom how many times do u fall from chair/cliff/balcony everyday?
Be careful cz you might never stand up at this rate.
Re: Please help me, im on... by Lax75(m): 2:42pm On Sep 17, 2011
pendo89:

Fink/think undecided

If say I share my story with a guy and the next time we meet he can hardly recall a thing? damn.how bad can it get. But guess what? he can rem the colour of my lipstick or the dress I wore. undecided

Pendo-honz

You know who a real player is? Starts with a "W" , . take a wild guess? Those stinkin wolis!!! They act like they've never seen, or touched the "P" before and get dumb females to get all comfy and take their guard down. Unfortunatley too many females fall prey to wolis and their pick up lines

For example

"hugs and holy kisses" - (Yes, I've seen a Woli use this one)
"hugs and kisses in Jesus's name" (Yep, seen a Woli use this one)
"Trust Jesus and me" (the ultimate!)
"The lord revealed to me that you are my wife through a vision" (I have a friend who was approached by 7 different wolis in the same church with this one! Chai!)

Unfortunately, females fall for these kinds of playas. They are everywhere and in abundance in naija. Females who know no better and take off "they" panties for these playas wolis "in the name of the lord."

Savages!
angry
Re: Please help me, im on... by pendo89(f): 3:02pm On Sep 17, 2011
WAW.Lol

You know I really hate talking about what those wolis do cz its a shame to God.
And to imagine people fall for all that? only desperation drives one there.
Okay here it is. A player is one who comes to you in the name of the Lord.
Am a believer but you dare not approach me using those mad lines cz I will kick your butt in God's holy name.
Re: Please help me, im on... by Lax75(m): 3:09pm On Sep 17, 2011
^^^ I actually know a chick who fell for a woli that used these cheesy pick up lines. She took her panties off for him in Jesus name. He (woli) hit it and knocked her up in the name of the lord. She got pregnant. He took off in Jesus holy name and she got an abortion.

I Poo you not!

You see why I can't stand wolis?

Groundnuts!
Re: Please help me, im on... by MrsChima1(f): 3:17pm On Sep 17, 2011
Lax75:

^^^ I actually know a chick who fell for a woli that used these cheesy pick up lines. She took her panties off for him in Jesus name. He (woli) hit it and knocked her up in the name of the lord. She got pregnant. He took off in Jesus holy name and she got an abortion.

I Poo you not!

You see why I can't stand wolis?

Groundnuts!

Don't give that bullshit cheesy lines too much power. She was slow as dried out molasses.
Re: Please help me, im on... by pendo89(f): 3:20pm On Sep 17, 2011
Oh you dint finish.She did an abortion in Jesus holy name.Silly
Its total lack of Knowledge coupled with desperation and lack of self esteem.
Anybody with those 3 will do anything to belong and feel worthy.
The wolis know where to hit.The women cz they get emotional over everything and will do anything a stupid person in higher position of authority asks them to do.
Let us not even describe their acts.It gives me stomach ache.
Re: Please help me, im on... by tellwisdom: 3:23pm On Sep 17, 2011
Then try small words like can u be my frnd,who knows they might find it more romantic than those big words.owe ro.

i wasnt even wooeing,cld be normal gist sad sad dem just dey take my freestyling up wink wink

wisdom how many times do u fall from chair/cliff/balcony everyday?
Be careful cz you might never stand up at this rate.

grin grin grin, Still bouncing when i fall
Re: Please help me, im on... by Lax75(m): 3:29pm On Sep 17, 2011
Sister Pendo

Its real out there!

You want to know what is sick and scary? I once met a woli up when I went to visit Toronto. Apparently this married man is a very well respected woli who has his ministry. He came to see the guy I was staying with in his office and I didn't even know he was a woli until he left. I overheard this man telling my friend about a chick who "sat in front row" and wasn't wearing any panties, etc. Described how it was well shaved "down there."

It was when he left, that my friend told me that this man was a woli and was checking out females who sit in the front row of his church.

Sisters! Think twice when you run to a woli and confide in him asking him to lift you up in prayer.

Its a jungle out there and don't fall prey to these kinds of playas!!!!
Re: Please help me, im on... by MrsChima1(f): 3:33pm On Sep 17, 2011
Lax

I always rebuke anyone that I do not know prayers because even wolves can wear sheep clothing.

Never accept anyone you do not know prayers because the very prayer can be a curse. We live in a wicked world and demons are in human flesh.
Re: Please help me, im on... by pendo89(f): 3:38pm On Sep 17, 2011
No stranger lays their hands on my head. Call yourself whatever you want including his excellency to create an aura around you but I dont blink because I already know God's promises.Keep ur crazy interpretations to urself but ur arent reaping me off,
That is why even those buildings we call churches have become immorality dens.
What are the gals doing sitted front raw,pantless and with legs open? Its clear what their intentions are.Seduction.
Whatever the case.It's pathetic but hey I dont even give a damn cz people allow themselves to be deceived.
Empower yourself with knowledge and have a fulfilled life.Then you dont feel inadequate.
Shame on wolis.
Re: Please help me, im on... by MrsChima1(f): 3:44pm On Sep 17, 2011
Gendo

I agree with you however we have to take the PERSON accountable for their actions and not the materials or establishments used to conduct such acts. The church is simply an inanimate object where such acts were performed and people take it literally by changing churches like the demons won't follow them.

Again, whatever the beliefs are has nothing to do with someone's decision to perform such acts and should judge them accordingly with sensitivity.
Re: Please help me, im on... by Lax75(m): 3:48pm On Sep 17, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Lax

I always rebuke anyone that I do not know prayers because even wolves can wear sheep clothing.

Never accept anyone you do not know prayers because the very prayer can be a curse. We live in a wicked world and demons are in human flesh.

Sis!

You haven't lived in Naij or attended a Naija church oo. Them peeps come at you from all angles always wanting to know your "prayer requests." That's how they get into your business. And YES! You are correct. Not only will they curse you instead of praying, there are many of these people who behind closed doors consult with witchcraft.

You will be surprised at the number of gullibe women who fall for thse wolis all in the name of "I want a God-fearing man." Women are quick to take off "they" panties for these kind of playas because they think that they aren't after sex.

Yeah Right!!!
Re: Please help me, im on... by MrsChima1(f): 3:57pm On Sep 17, 2011
Lax75:

Sis!

You haven't lived in Naij or attended a Naija church oo. Them peeps come at you from all angles always wanting to know your "prayer requests." That's how they get into your business. And YES! You are correct. Not only will they curse you instead of praying, there are many of these people who behind closed doors consult with witchcraft.

You will be surprised at the number of gullibe women who fall for thse wolis all in the name of "I want a God-fearing man." Women are quick to take off "they" panties for these kind of playas because they think that they aren't after sex.

Yeah Right!!!

Oh my goodness!  You just assumed I never lived in Na' nor visited the Na' churches.  Well, you are going to believe what you want anyways so carry on. 

What I was saying has nothing to do with the locations of the churches. All churches are inanimate objects and the people in the CHURCHES are either SAVED or WICKED. There is no such thing as by location exemption.

SMH at the assumptions.
Re: Please help me, im on... by pendo89(f): 4:05pm On Sep 17, 2011
Lax75:

Sis!

You haven't lived in Naij or attended a Naija church oo. Them peeps come at you from all angles always wanting to know your "prayer requests." That's how they get into your business. And YES! You are correct.

Are people this idle? dont they have work to do like hawking bananas instead of walking on streets searching for prayer requests? This is idleness of the highest order.This is not God at work cz even the disciples engaged in economical activities.Some were fishermen,some doctors.
I would tell one to go work and stop being lazy.
Re: Please help me, im on... by MrsChima1(f): 4:09pm On Sep 17, 2011
I remember one incident when I got off a plane at an African airport, a woman handed me a prayer request form asking for a donation. 

I was like who pay someone for a prayer?   undecided
Re: Please help me, im on... by pendo89(f): 4:14pm On Sep 17, 2011
grin
They now call it seed. Nothing wrong with seed but God doesn't do barter trade.
whatevr!
Re: Please help me, im on... by tellwisdom: 5:16pm On Sep 17, 2011
Pendo, how come you knw WOLIS as being men of God, cos that name isnt ENGLISH! Or cld i be wrong with my interpretation undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Date A Rich Nigerian Woman With Facial Hair? / Love Does Not Tear You Down. It Builds You Up. / 16 Things Girl Want From Every Boy, But Dont Ask

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.