Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,921 members, 7,817,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Tribalism Hidden In Foundations Of Our Country Have Come Out - Bolanle Olukanni - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribalism Hidden In Foundations Of Our Country Have Come Out - Bolanle Olukanni (34265 Views)

Peter Obi: You Can’t Build Peace On Faulty Foundations (Video) / The Nigerian Election Was Not Free Nor Fair And INEC Lied- Bolanle Olukanni / Labourers Find Biafra Pounds Hidden In Bottle And Buried During Biafran War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribalism Hidden In Foundations Of Our Country Have Come Out - Bolanle Olukanni by teepain: 4:22pm On Mar 19, 2023
Jnkay:
My take is what goes around comes around. When Igbos will hit us back we Yorubas should not complain. I know Igbos because they don't forget things easily and they will remind us all we did to them soon that is who they are. They will keep quite but they will eventually retaliate.

Obi won Lagos and Osun, two key Yoruba states in the presidential election and you somehow think the reward for those Yorubas that joined Igbos to vote against one of their own (Tinubu) should be hitting them back. It is asinine talks like this one that will make people to be wary of you people. Retaliate now, them no dey telli person.

1 Like

Re: Tribalism Hidden In Foundations Of Our Country Have Come Out - Bolanle Olukanni by obyno82: 4:24pm On Mar 19, 2023
pquaver:

Let the end of tribalism start with you. Now u know Gbadebo is a good leader, he is also half igbo and half yoruba. Let us now show yorubas we are not tribalists.. Can we now gather our self to buy labour party Governorship candidate form for Gbadebo for Anambra governorship to contest against soludo. So he can use his wonderful ideas to change Anambra.. So that when yorubas see what he has done in turning anambra and continuing the legacy of obi.. Lagos can now vote him in after Sanwolu... I think is a good idea.. Don't you think.. Let Eluupee people push this my idea.. Or let Our celebrities contribute and buy the LP governorship form for Anambra for him.. Someone must show others how it is done. You don't just shout tribalism is bad.. Act to show it.. Let Gbadebo who is competent, obi agrees zoo that he is competent.. Let him rule anambra..

Normally you talk like someone that doesn't have sense how can you buy ticket for Gbadebo in Anambra? How long has he lived in Anambra? Does he understand the needs of the people there? Which place does he know in Anambra? How is it similar to him contesting in Lagos which is his home his family has a pedigree that you ancestors no even fit reach and you are here spewing trash. Let me remind you Rwandan genocide is no far away in history those who directly or indirectly had a hand in it were either sent to jail for life or were executed by firing squad. Keep misbehaving and talking very soon you will be made to account for all the nonsense you have said.
Re: Tribalism Hidden In Foundations Of Our Country Have Come Out - Bolanle Olukanni by smsinnigeria(m): 4:24pm On Mar 19, 2023
lhordspy:
Some people still dont get this. Maybe because they are very new to Nigeria politics or first time voters.

During the Presidential campaign. The candidate of the Labour party, Peter Obi exploited and explored our diversity, he capitalised on our religious differences in particular to instigate hate among the the two major religion we have in Nigeria. CAN, PFN turned themselves into a political group. Especially General overseers, they turned the altar into a political stage to preach politics and propagate hate against Muslim candidates.

Peter Obi's victory in Lagos during the presidential election wasn't just from the igbos alone but from 'some' brain clouded, emotional religious sentimental yoruba christ!ans who were sold with the Jihad bullcraps. After the victory, instead of building bridges, extending hand of friendship with the yourbas that voted against Obi, making them reason by drawing them closer and also at sametime solidifying the alliances with yorubas on their side already, that voted for obi. The southe@sterners, feeling pompous and inflated came with the campaign of 'taking over lagos' . .. They ran twitter spaces, host interviews aided by their propaganda media house, AriseTV, scribbles and tweets were churned out about how they will sack all the obas and takeover the whole place.

How can you expect the yorubas who sided with you against their tribesman, Tinubu in the presidential election to feel about it? Happy that you want to takeover their ancestral land and mock them with it in return, just like you use the word; 'Afonja ' consistently to make mockery of our loss in Ilorin.

Sanwo Olu victory was not as a result of tribalism. The yorubas fought together as one again, and they won. Different yorubas from different religion, political parties, and across all board left our differences asides at the corner, came together to 'rescue ourselves'. (once bitten, twice shy)

At first it was cruise, then it became aggressive, now it is uncontrollable.. Cant even be tamed nor can they reason well. It is all noise, zero thinking and strategy. The Obidient movement is turning out to be a curse to Peter Obi and the hardworking innocent igbos who committed no crime but paying for the sins of the headless mob.

What is the sin of igbos. To vote the candidate of your choice in a democracy is now a sin. Last time I checked no Igbo man contested the gubernatorial seat in Lagos. Igbos only support a political party not an individual. From day one igbos do not vote for APC whether at home or aside home no man born of woman can cowed Igbos to submission just know that. The presidential election Obi won in Lagos send a lot of shocking vibe to incumbent Lagos Governor hence all the ethnic cards. As if an Igbo man was contesting to take over Lagos.
Re: Tribalism Hidden In Foundations Of Our Country Have Come Out - Bolanle Olukanni by Arutan: 4:24pm On Mar 19, 2023
tolue42:
The hypocrite of people from the East, of course Gbadebo is a Yoruba man, but he tweeted against us, calling us "Afonja", so we real Yorubas don't want him as our governor... So what is the head ache with South East even Fayose a PDP man all the way from Ekiti campaign against Gbadebo...So Yorubas are united on this..I don't see why Igbo carry this on their head

Infact all yorubas were fully united in this for Sanwo-Olu. The igbos obviously forgot that they needed to build alliances instead of trying to tribally suppress other ethnic groups. They mocked the yorubas after the Obi lagos win. Yorubas from home and abroad and everywhere on the planet started calling home and impressing on the need for all to come together on this. Both Arise TV and Channels are partisan just that Arise is more pronounced. The plan was to subjugate the yorubas and render them completely incapacitated in their own land. The sought to destroy the entire yoruba traditional institutions and possibly replace them with Obis from South East. Gbadebo was a willing tool positioned to destroy his own people. It was a clear and present danger that must be stopped.

1 Like

Re: Tribalism Hidden In Foundations Of Our Country Have Come Out - Bolanle Olukanni by obyno82: 4:25pm On Mar 19, 2023
raumdeuter:
Was it ever hidden

Show us the name of the paper and I will get someone there to bring it our from their archives. Make una take am easy to dey lie
Re: Tribalism Hidden In Foundations Of Our Country Have Come Out - Bolanle Olukanni by obyno82: 4:27pm On Mar 19, 2023
Eniitankorede:

You are one of the problems of Igbo people. You never see the problem as yours, you always choose to blame others for your woes. Tinubu did not play any tribal or religious politics. It is your brother Peter Obi that did that. Right now, all veteran politicians in Nigerian are alarmed and astounded at the way Peter Obi, out of desperation, has opened the large wounds of tribalism and religious bigotry that we have been nursing since the civil war. I don’t think that wound will ever heal again.
.you don't have sense. PO never played tribal politics he himself stated do not vote me on account of my tribe.
Re: Tribalism Hidden In Foundations Of Our Country Have Come Out - Bolanle Olukanni by lapintoz: 4:29pm On Mar 19, 2023
See comment from obioma the tailor living in okokomaiko.....I shake my head....

viodemus:
The problem is that we have lost igbos, who want to salvage a broken situation. Like yesterday, let us lob a couple and possibly attack Ondo, but people want to catch cold feet. I hope they are seeing the consequences of no action. The islamics yorubas were killing people in buses and stealing the buses. They were shouting that Lagos is yoruba and killing igbo people everywhere.

Igbos shouldn't forgive these actions. The international community will help who help themselves. We have to fight back. Go to igbo sites and learn a thing or two. We should fight back. This is the same Nigeria we were forced back into by internal leeches and the international community. Igbo Christians should not bow to these islamics. We have to go extreme with them. The npf and sham forces are all complicit with them, so there is no trust with them. Go to igbo sites and learn on how to be a part of survivors. We should know that what we do to them might affect us. All essentials is at play. Let us fight for survival. We don't have to be ready proper. They have all Nigeria's arsenal at their disposal, but we have a thing or two that can be impactful.

we should keep mining the sea until they let us go. we have to build the port at ph. The islamics north and south will not rest, so we shouldn't rest. These people combined are not Russia or china, they can be defeated just like us.

Re: Tribalism Hidden In Foundations Of Our Country Have Come Out - Bolanle Olukanni by Arutan: 4:31pm On Mar 19, 2023
smsinnigeria:

What is the sin of igbos. To vote the candidate of your choice in a democracy is now a sin. Last time I checked no Igbo man contested the gubernatorial seat in Lagos. Igbos only support a political party not an individual. From day one igbos do not vote for APC whether at home or aside home no man born of woman can cowed Igbos to submission just know that. The presidential election Obi won in Lagos send a lot of shocking vibe to incumbent Lagos Governor hence all the ethnic cards. As if an Igbo man was contesting to take over Lagos.

The you should have left the local governorship elections to the Yorubas to vote whom they like. You should have called Gbadebo to let him know that you cannot interfere in the local election of a major tribe. Instead you started threatening days before the election to take over lagos, for what? Has any Yoruba man threaten to take over Anambra. Don’t treat others the way you don’t want to be treated. Obi was voted for by both igbos and yorubas in Lagos and SW but when it comes to governorship, allow the local people to vote their own because they know whom they want. It will be most destructive to vote an inexperienced fellow like Gbadebo to rule lagos. Lagos has always been blessed with good leaders because every governor passes through the civil service system right from Fashola, Ambode to Sanwo-Olu. They know the system and maintain the progress being witnessed in Lagos. Yorubas worldwide are concerned and have spoken.
Re: Tribalism Hidden In Foundations Of Our Country Have Come Out - Bolanle Olukanni by Masterito(m): 4:31pm On Mar 19, 2023
Provide the video. How much do want to bet?
DenreleDave:

How much shud we bet?

So I will get the video

U this liar
Re: Tribalism Hidden In Foundations Of Our Country Have Come Out - Bolanle Olukanni by obyno82: 4:31pm On Mar 19, 2023
anonymous1759:
grin
We’re too emotional and hate facts in Nigeria. Every humans is biased in one way or the order.
Every country is facing one issue .
In life don’t cross your boundary no matter what . Tribalism is not our problem but corruption. The white supremacist still control America, UK , France , Japan etc before South Africa can elect a white man it’ll take dunked years before of That phobia humans are highly Territorial. What happened in Lagos is what every tribe will do .

The Igbo wanted to vote based on hated from top to bottom without looking at competence that’s why they received from right to center . If this happened In the north they’ll ethnic cleansing. Hausas don’t interfere with other people’s politics they travel back to their states and Vote. Even if you want to vote based on hated don’t rub it to your hosts faces they’ll definitely be consequences. Nigeria’s one Nigeria is the liberty to reside anywhere in Nigeria peaceful do your business but don’t over step your boundaries it applicable everywhere believe it or not

You are very stupid for that statement. How did igbos rub it on anyone. See go and look at your young ones and youth being decimated by drugs and weaponised poberty while the working ones are leaving for UK and Canada and you ate here blaming igbos. Look so far I pay my taxes and I live in Lagos I would vote whomever I want to. Yorubas in UK do they not vote in UK? Oga stop being stupid abeg
Re: Tribalism Hidden In Foundations Of Our Country Have Come Out - Bolanle Olukanni by johnfem321: 4:32pm On Mar 19, 2023
The problem is that the Chinedu boy call Yorubas Afonjas, he doesn’t speak Yoruba, he does t believe Yoruba should be spoken in schools, he takes jab at Yoruba at every possible opportunity .. that is the candidate most igbos and woke Yorubas support and the majority of the Yorubas don’t want that… Desmond Eliot is half Yoruba and half ibos and he has been elected several times.. a large percentage of igbos saying Lagos is no man’s land because of the chance their population in Lagos doesn’t help .. people should respect their host.. we Yorubas respect ourself when we go to igboland and don’t interfere with the local politics
Vado2:

It isn’t racist. That’s the truth. Why is it that every election cycle the politicians make it about the Ibos??

Was BRF not the governor of Lagos? Did the Ibos not support him and vote for him?

The political elites stoked all of this ethnic and religious prejudice, which spread when Jimi Agbaje ran for governor and looked prepared to win the Ibo vote. The Igbos want to take your land, the propaganda went. And a supposedly revered stool warned a whole ethnic community that if they did not vote for a certain candidate—even though both are Yoruba—they would drown in the lagoon.

Even one of them was a native Lagosian. Then they started threatening. those who have devoted a lot of investment to a location. I had always heard the cliche that Lagos is a "No man's land" even at home. I'm not even sure who came up with the saying, but blaming the Ibos for everything is revolting! Is Jimi Agbaje not a full-blooded Yoruba?

Due of tribalism, you all are now putting a lot of effort into making LP a regional party. The Ibos are keeping quiet despite the fact that their tribesman won a presidential election that was clearly manipulated, so see how everything is calm. Consider for a moment that if Obi had been a Yoruba candidate, you guys would have made it a Yoruba vs. Ibo conflict.

Even in the US, the white supremacist party constantly tries to win the support of black immigrants rather than oppose them. The Yoruba political leaders are acting in the same way that Trump did to win the 2016 elections by fanning racism.

In Rivers, they backed Wike in his fight with an Amaechi. I haven't heard of any instances where Amaechi attempted to inflame tribalism by making Wike appear to be an Ibo candidate. And just so you know, given the example Yoruba have set, other corrupt political elites will likely soon do the same. creating "Chinedus" out of opposing contenders. Una well done for setting a negative precedent that extends from tribal conflicts to profiling.
Re: Tribalism Hidden In Foundations Of Our Country Have Come Out - Bolanle Olukanni by raumdeuter: 4:32pm On Mar 19, 2023
obyno82:

Show us the name of the paper and I will get someone there to bring it our from their archives. Make una take am easy to dey lie

https://dailypost.ng/2018/09/05/2019-bianca-not-anambra-cant-senator-ojukwus-family-vow/
Re: Tribalism Hidden In Foundations Of Our Country Have Come Out - Bolanle Olukanni by DenreleDave(m): 4:34pm On Mar 19, 2023
Masterito:
Provide the video. How much do want to bet?

20k....

How can I even trust u?
Re: Tribalism Hidden In Foundations Of Our Country Have Come Out - Bolanle Olukanni by DodadaKoKigbe: 4:34pm On Mar 19, 2023
Jnkay:
My take is what goes around comes around. When Igbos will hit us back we Yorubas should not complain. I know Igbos because they don't forget things easily and they will remind us all we did to them soon that is who they are. They will keep quite but they will eventually retaliate.

We're waiting for them. Who go lose pass?

Re: Tribalism Hidden In Foundations Of Our Country Have Come Out - Bolanle Olukanni by DodadaKoKigbe: 4:37pm On Mar 19, 2023
Ikea81:
No fix shishi.....ensure non of your family members marries outside their tribe ever again,no matter how educated the partner may be. There is something about a blood line that the madness in his/her father's lineage will surely show in the children they will produce.No member of my family will be allowed to ever marry a Yoruba or Fulani as long as I am alive..Never!!!!

Its impossible to legislate bura and t0t0 things.

Re: Tribalism Hidden In Foundations Of Our Country Have Come Out - Bolanle Olukanni by lexydobo(m): 4:38pm On Mar 19, 2023
franchasofficia:
Nigeria will never remain the same.

They claim Igbos want to take over Lagos. They claim Igbos call Lagos a no man's land in order to take over Lagos. But ask them where Igbos gathered to agree that Lagos is a no man's land and must be taken over and they will quote a Twitter post created by one APC/Tinubu supporter bearing Igbo name to incite Yorubas against Igbos. Yorubas should be aware that nature rewards every act of injustice against fellow humans.

How is it even possible for Igbos to take over Lagos, how?

Tinubu have deceived many Yorubas with his tribal-religious politics of hatred for Igbos. We have learned a big lesson. Only foolish Igbos will refuse to learn from this election.

In 2015 and 2019, they accused Jimmy Agbaje of being Igbo trying to bring Igbo agenda. The moment Agbaje joined them play dirty politics they welcomed him and gave him Pharmaceutical supply contracts. In 2019 when Igbos said Ambode performed well and will be good to continue, they accused Ambode of bringing Igbos into Yoruba affair.

When Igbos massively voted for Obasanjo in 1999 and 2003, they hailed Igbos, and some condemned Igbos that they are not United in politics that that is why Igbos cant produce president. When Obasanjo told them it is Igbo turn to produce President, they called Obasanjo Omo ale with Igbo father from Anambra and denied Obasanjo tenure as Yoruba tenure.

When Femi Fani Kayode was standing for truth with Igbos, they called him Omo ale who is being deceived by his Igbo wife. The moment FFK joined them in playing dirty politics, they start to hail him and call him true Omoluabi. Igbos voted Obasanjo in 1999 and 2003, Anambra voted massively for MKO in 1993, but the moment Igbos voted for Obi they became tribalist seeking for Igbo agenda after supporting Presidents from other tribes since 1999, its well.

its all good

This is the bitter truth.

What Op proposed should be hailed and supported by Yorubas as a more sane way of telling Igbos to go back to Southeast.

Replicate all the key government agencies and parastatals in Lagos in Southeast so that Igbos will never have any reason to be trooping to Lagos.

But unfortunately the same people telling Igbos to go back to Southeast will never accept this simple solution, but let them enjoy it while it last because it is normal for those intoxicated by stolen undeserving victory to see their stolen victory as a windfall and a winner takes it all, only time can teach them the hard lessons about life.

Greeks, Romans, etc empires never believed a time would come that they will never be in control, it always look impossible and like it will last forever, but alas when the crumbling will start, it will almost look like its spiritual.

With this 2023 debacle called election, more eyes are open, more Igbos who used to be neutral are woke now.

All these honorable suggestions of how to solve the inequalities in Nigeria to give every tribe and region a level playing ground by Igbos will stand as testimonies that Igbos asked for equality and level playing ground but were mocked by those who feel they are destined to win and celebrate forever while others are destined to fail and be marginalized forever. Time will reveal, time will tell

Igbos can never amount to anything in Nigeria apart from Rich people and power hungry mofos. It's beta to keep giving the northerners power than to give igbos power. Once they have small power they can do and undo.
Useless emotional tribe
Re: Tribalism Hidden In Foundations Of Our Country Have Come Out - Bolanle Olukanni by DodadaKoKigbe: 4:39pm On Mar 19, 2023
thatigboman:
lagos is forever a no man's land. If u talk of Arise TV, what then will u say of useless TVC?

We showed you yesterday that Lagos na Yorubaland. And we will continue to show you as long as you keep running your okoro mouth.

Re: Tribalism Hidden In Foundations Of Our Country Have Come Out - Bolanle Olukanni by hardbody: 4:40pm On Mar 19, 2023
lhordspy:
Some people still dont get this. Maybe because they are very new to Nigeria politics or first time voters.

During the Presidential campaign. The candidate of the Labour party, Peter Obi exploited and explored our diversity, he capitalised on our religious differences in particular to instigate hate among the the two major religion we have in Nigeria. CAN, PFN turned themselves into a political group. Especially General overseers, they turned the altar into a political stage to preach politics and propagate hate against Muslim candidates.

Peter Obi's victory in Lagos during the presidential election wasn't just from the igbos alone but from 'some' brain clouded, emotional religious sentimental yoruba christ!ans who were sold with the Jihad bullcraps. After the victory, instead of building bridges, extending hand of friendship with the yourbas that voted against Obi, making them reason by drawing them closer and also at sametime solidifying the alliances with yorubas on their side already, that voted for obi. The southe@sterners, feeling pompous and inflated came with the campaign of 'taking over lagos' . .. They ran twitter spaces, host interviews aided by their propaganda media house, AriseTV, scribbles and tweets were churned out about how they will sack all the obas and takeover the whole place.

How can you expect the yorubas who sided with you against their tribesman, Tinubu in the presidential election to feel about it? Happy that you want to takeover their ancestral land and mock them with it in return, just like you use the word; 'Afonja ' consistently to make mockery of our loss in Ilorin.

Sanwo Olu victory was not as a result of tribalism. The yorubas fought together as one again, and they won. Different yorubas from different religion, political parties, and across all board left our differences asides at the corner, came together to 'rescue ourselves'. (once bitten, twice shy)

At first it was cruise, then it became aggressive, now it is uncontrollable.. Cant even be tamed nor can they reason well. It is all noise, zero thinking and strategy. The Obidient movement is turning out to be a curse to Peter Obi and the hardworking innocent igbos who committed no crime but paying for the sins of the headless mob.

It is yet morning on creation day. The chicks will come home to roost. Mark the date.
Re: Tribalism Hidden In Foundations Of Our Country Have Come Out - Bolanle Olukanni by DodadaKoKigbe: 4:41pm On Mar 19, 2023
Mercy2006:
Ehnnn?
Wonders shall never end.
Dude, that girl is Yoruba o, in case you didn't realise it.

Tribalist

Re: Tribalism Hidden In Foundations Of Our Country Have Come Out - Bolanle Olukanni by Ever8090: 4:41pm On Mar 19, 2023
lhordspy:

no matter how nice your comment may seem, I discredit it for supporting such a glaring wrong against a religious group by picking not just two Muslim to lead but having one old unhealthy man and a known theorist...
Re: Tribalism Hidden In Foundations Of Our Country Have Come Out - Bolanle Olukanni by smsinnigeria(m): 4:43pm On Mar 19, 2023
Arutan:

The you should have left the local governorship elections to the Yorubas to vote whom they like. You should have called Gbadebo to let him know that you cannot interfere in the local election of a major tribe. Instead you started threatening days before the election to take over lagos, for what? Has any Yoruba man threaten to take over Anambra. Don’t treat others the way you don’t want to be treated. Obi was voted for by both igbos and yorubas in Lagos and SW but when it comes to governorship, allow the local people to vote their own because they know whom they want. It will be most destructive to vote an inexperienced fellow like Gbadebo to rule lagos. Lagos has always been blessed with good leaders because every governor passes through the civil service system right from Fashola, Ambode to Sanwo-Olu. They know the system and maintain the progress being witnessed in Lagos. Yorubas worldwide are concerned and have spoken.

Go to Anambra nobody will stop. Because you people are local champs . Gbadebo is a Yoruba man who just want to cash out in the popularity of Labour party in Lagos period. The fear was that if the same voting partner in presidential election is repeated the Labor party will win so the attack on Igbos because Obi who brought the party to limelight is Igbo.
Re: Tribalism Hidden In Foundations Of Our Country Have Come Out - Bolanle Olukanni by lhordspy: 4:44pm On Mar 19, 2023
Ever8090:
no matter how nice your comment may seem, I discredit it for supporting such a glaring wrong against a religious group by picking not just two Muslim to lead but having one old unhealthy man and a known theorist...

Dont believe fallacy. Those are just mere political rumours.
Re: Tribalism Hidden In Foundations Of Our Country Have Come Out - Bolanle Olukanni by amp01(m): 4:44pm On Mar 19, 2023
Eriokanmi:
There's nothing like tribalism in yorubaland. We're accommodating and welcoming and that's why Yorubaland is developing. It was tinubu who came and changed the status quo by breeding thuggery. Was it Pa Awolowo who wasn't accommodating or who? How many thugs did Pa Awo breed? When tinubu talks, just analyse his words. You'd realise how stinking it is. No good man or leader talks the way he does, just like a drunk man. Is it normal for people to snatch ballot boxes and attack people openly just because they want to end bad governance?

It's not today opposition has been winning in Lagos and Yorubaland? Heaven didn't fall when it happened. Even if another candidate rises tomorrow to contest, urchins will still complain. Jimmy Agbaje was even called an igbo agenda. PDP, an opposition had won Lagos before and it won't be the last for an opposition. All tribes represented here jointly made it happen. Amazingly, most of those preaching tribal messages are among the poorest of the poor. They're badly hit by the policies of bad governance. This is just the beginning. Things can always get better with better people occupying our political space. No more free votes.

By the time Tinubu's empire ends, his supporters will be put where they belong. The end to his empire has just started as you can see. Nothing lasts forever.

Outside lekki and ikoyi,which Yoruba land is progressing?
Re: Tribalism Hidden In Foundations Of Our Country Have Come Out - Bolanle Olukanni by lhordspy: 4:45pm On Mar 19, 2023
hardbody:

It is yet morning on creation day. The chicks will come home to roost. Mark the date.

The Yoruba are wrong for standing together? For protecting their ancestral land?
Re: Tribalism Hidden In Foundations Of Our Country Have Come Out - Bolanle Olukanni by tomdon(m): 4:45pm On Mar 19, 2023
lhordspy:

Nonsense talk. Not everyone is as stupid as you to believe your lies. Was it not your lord that was employing fake hungry bishops?? How did Peter obi do all the nonsense you're imagining in your dead skull?? Just by calling for a better country, is he supposed to be running away from churches because of liars like you??
Come off your illusion, nothing will make me as a bonafide full blooded Yoruba man to side with all your bullshit. Gbadebo is also yoruna
Re: Tribalism Hidden In Foundations Of Our Country Have Come Out - Bolanle Olukanni by Vado2: 4:45pm On Mar 19, 2023
It's really appalling that whenever the Ibos select a candidate, which they do in their homes, these tribalistic people make it about them. In some states, people are asked to cast their votes based on personal interests. Is Jimi Agbaje still considered a Chinedu? Even if a full-fledged Yoruba were to emerge today, these tribalistic people would fabricate a tale about how he once dated an Ibo female as a young man. Hahahaha They portrayed Goodluck Jonathan with this same hatred calling him names, even a renown Yoruba scholar called Patience Jonathan a hippopotamus. To them it’s all about them. Very clannish in nature! They are making it about the Ibos; who will be the next?

These folks have a big scheme to enslave other clans that are minorities in the South.

The Fulanis treat the Hausas similarly. After they have cornered Igbos they will pick another southern clan. If this is not the case, then why did the Yorubas still vie for power after serving as president and vice president, respectively?

As you see them getting jobs in southern Nigerian positions, no one seems to worry or even profile them because they believe that this is one Nigeria. All the juicy jobs in SPDC, Mobil et are being held by the Yorubas but going forward, that will alter. Or did everyone else mistakenly believe that just Ibos were the only ones profiled yesterday?

It is the Ibos today, but the Itsekiris or the Binis could be next. Southern Nigerians believe. Fanning the flames of ethno-tribalism is their stock in trade. None of my relative will ever get married to a Yoruba! This profiling that they brought into Nigeria is totally disgusting!
Re: Tribalism Hidden In Foundations Of Our Country Have Come Out - Bolanle Olukanni by Vyzz: 4:45pm On Mar 19, 2023
tolue42:

So why are your people lamenting up and down since yesterday??

Dem Don brainwash your head...

Go for a reality check up
Re: Tribalism Hidden In Foundations Of Our Country Have Come Out - Bolanle Olukanni by Creeper: 4:45pm On Mar 19, 2023
Who is this?

She definitely needs to be flogged with a switch like the other LP-loving retarded Yorubas.

Once you bring a thief into your father’s house - you’re also a thief and deserve the same treatment.

Lagos is non-negotiable and existential threat is a threat to survival.
Re: Tribalism Hidden In Foundations Of Our Country Have Come Out - Bolanle Olukanni by lhordspy: 4:47pm On Mar 19, 2023
smsinnigeria:

And why didnt you guys capitalised on that winning instead of starting the 'No man's land campaign' ?

You guys got overly inflated i guess.
Re: Tribalism Hidden In Foundations Of Our Country Have Come Out - Bolanle Olukanni by lhordspy: 4:47pm On Mar 19, 2023
smsinnigeria:

And why didnt you guys capitalised on that winning instead of starting the 'No man's land campaign' ?

You guys got overly inflated i guess. Pompous
Re: Tribalism Hidden In Foundations Of Our Country Have Come Out - Bolanle Olukanni by lhordspy: 4:49pm On Mar 19, 2023
ihesiuloa:

But I'm sorry ,all your write ups is not adding! Yorubas didn't fight a good fight,they forth in envy, bitterness and hate! Suppression of vote,is that what you call fight? Do you even think it was all yorubas that joined in this show of shame? I'm quite sure if you ask true law abiding yorubas without sentiments to outline the rules of engagement in winning the heart's of all yorubas to become united I'm very sure majority would not choose this your mode of violence to achieve that! because weather you like it or not it will be counter productive as time would indeed tell, Supposing we had a responsible government who values law and order ,will such nonsense and barbaric act displayed by your tribes men in this gubernatorial and house of assembly elections ever take place? Then would you come here to loud your mouth that Yorubas United? It's indeed a shameful thing to brag about this ,more so , generalising it as a team work by your yorubas compatriots.

The result being collated shows APC is having over 700k plus vote, still counting.....more than the 500k they got in the presidential election.

It shows a more united yorubas
Re: Tribalism Hidden In Foundations Of Our Country Have Come Out - Bolanle Olukanni by lhordspy: 4:50pm On Mar 19, 2023
sslcrypt:

You can rant and paint all the bullishii you want to paint. The fact is that this vile and uncontrollable dynamics you helped in pushing out will consume you also. You think you are indemnified? You are so wrong, when the nation goes up in flames it will be like a nuclear bomb. It will reach everybody, your party started this demonic trend and it will consume you all.

So you want the nation to go up in flame because you lost an election? Pathetic !

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Femi Fani-kayode: The Woolwich Killing And The Illuminati / Photos Of Acting President Osinbajo Presiding Over The FEC Meeting Today / Okocha Expresses Fear Over Who Swears In Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.