Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,170 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

Ogun Governorship Election Results By LGA (2023) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogun Governorship Election Results By LGA (2023) (47078 Views)

Ondo Election: Akeredolu Vs Jegede Vs Agboola -Mock Poll Results By Eagle Badger / Bayelsa Governorship Election 2019 Results By The Cable / Segun Odegbami Contesting For Ogun Governorship - PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun Governorship Election Results By LGA (2023) by TheCeasar: 6:39pm On Mar 19, 2023
He won
Re: Ogun Governorship Election Results By LGA (2023) by raskymonojendor: 6:43pm On Mar 19, 2023
nnekaike:
it's sad, it is like the governors don't even remember Mowe/ibafo.
We buy transformers ourselves, contribute every dry season to Grade roads, it is very bad.
Ogun State governors always focus on Abeokuta and maybe Ijebu to an extent. If you live on the border towns or fringes like mowe, ibafo, Akute, Alagbole, e.t.c na on your own..

I know Lagos state had tried to annex some of those border towns in the past without success.
Re: Ogun Governorship Election Results By LGA (2023) by raskymonojendor: 6:47pm On Mar 19, 2023
vosquare:

Amosun is considered to be the worst governor but do you know how bad you have to be for people to say amosun was better than you? I don't know who cursed ogun state with nonsense leaders but mehn, dapo is the worst thing to happen to the state. Nothing, nothing tangible to point at in 4 years. Anybody that say dapo did something in ogun state is either not living there or don't want to face reality.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Ogun Governorship Election Results By LGA (2023) by sincerlyyo(m): 10:58pm On Mar 19, 2023
press9jatv:
Na the results you guys dey post be this. 😂 Dapo ti lule piii
How market?

Abiodun polled 276,298 to defeat his closest rivals — Ladi Adebutu of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) who scored 262,383 as well as Biyi Otegbeye of the African Democratic Congress (ADC) who got 94,754 votes and who has the backing of former governor and serving APC senator, Ibikunle Amosun.

“That Abiodun Adedapo Oluseun of APC, having satisfied the requirements of the law is hereby declared the winner and is returned election,”
Re: Ogun Governorship Election Results By LGA (2023) by forgiveness: 8:22pm On Mar 20, 2023
Gomojamm:
Congratulations bro. I just read he's won. 😂😂😂😂

Yes, he won. Uncle Ladi try.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Governorship Election Results By LGA (2023) by OVB123: 8:41pm On Mar 20, 2023
Topshow2010:

Imagine d vice president couldn't even win his local gvt sad
Do not blame the vice president, it is very difficult to market a bad product. Gov. Abiodun is a big failure. He is not working at all.
Re: Ogun Governorship Election Results By LGA (2023) by seanwilliam(m): 11:01pm On Mar 21, 2023
nnekaike:
it's sad, it is like the governors don't even remember Mowe/ibafo.
We buy transformers ourselves, contribute every dry season to Grade roads, it is very bad.
what’s up ? Can I pm u on WhatsApp ? I have some questions to ask you . Saw your post on something I’m making research on

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Drama As Akeredolu’s Daughter Orders Journalists To Leave Father’s Residence / Patience Jonathan At Senator Sekibo Daughter's Wedding (Photos) / Maurice Iwu Vs Mahmood Yakubu: Who Is The Worst INEC Chairman In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.