Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,154 members, 7,811,313 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:58 AM

Ogun Governorship Election Results By LGA (2023) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogun Governorship Election Results By LGA (2023) (47083 Views)

Ondo Election: Akeredolu Vs Jegede Vs Agboola -Mock Poll Results By Eagle Badger / Bayelsa Governorship Election 2019 Results By The Cable / Segun Odegbami Contesting For Ogun Governorship - PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun Governorship Election Results By LGA (2023) by garfield1: 8:42am On Mar 19, 2023
dustmalik:

Your margin is wrong. It's 1,677

Yes,I copied it without editing.so far,lado leads with 500
Re: Ogun Governorship Election Results By LGA (2023) by garfield1: 8:43am On Mar 19, 2023
Killermamba:

Ijebu is totally against dapo

They are always against spc since the time of late kashamu
Re: Ogun Governorship Election Results By LGA (2023) by Sannisege: 8:47am On Mar 19, 2023
wunmi590:

Nobody is disputing that, I'm for Amosun too...

The best governor Ogun state have ever had
Lies. Olabisi Onabanjo is still the best governor Ogun State ever had, followed by Olusegun Osoba. Those are people who understand real governance. Not Mediocre like OGD, Amosun or Abiodun.

9 Likes

Re: Ogun Governorship Election Results By LGA (2023) by mymadam(m): 8:53am On Mar 19, 2023
ferhyntorlah:

Nothing to say.
No vex.

Fehintola, chai u sef. Baad gal 😂😂😂

Anyway sha, Ibikunle Amosun is cunningly cumming... First it was in 2019 via APM (o lu'le), now 2023 it's via ADC (o lu'le). Finally, before he goes into political oblivion, in 2027 it's gonna be via yet another mushroom party ready to commit political suicide. Lobatan 🤭
Re: Ogun Governorship Election Results By LGA (2023) by humberjade: 8:54am On Mar 19, 2023
wale0810:
ladoo has won 12 out of 20 still waiting for yewa

You mean Abiodun has won 12, right?

Abiodun won the entire Ogun West 5
He also won Ijebu North and Ijebu Ode (2), while Lado won 7
He also won all (5) but (1) Abeokuta South in the Central.

Making 12 for Dapo and 8 for Ladi.

Note: These are not official yet, but they are from the collation centers

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Governorship Election Results By LGA (2023) by LilNetty(m): 8:55am On Mar 19, 2023
Skyehigher1:
All I know is that dapo will return to office as a winner because ogun state need him for second term. He will balance in the infrastructural development
is like you don't live in Ogun state.... Dapo is a good the most worst governor we don't need him, 80% of the Roads in Ogun state is worst from Agbado, Ijoko, agbara, olambe and so on

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Governorship Election Results By LGA (2023) by press9jatv: 8:55am On Mar 19, 2023
humberjade:

You mean Abiodun has won 12, right?

Abiodun won the entire Ogun West 5
He also won Ijebu North and Ijebu Ode (2), while Lado won 7
He also won all (5) but (1) Abeokuta South in the Central.

Making 12 for Dapo and 8 for Ladi.
nope you are wrong joor

1 Like

Re: Ogun Governorship Election Results By LGA (2023) by thebar: 8:56am On Mar 19, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
That is LG of Prof. Osibanjo o. Wow!! Seems awon Remo prefer Baba Ijebu's son to HE Dapo who is also a Remo son.

The ijebu's are only using egba and yewa head to play ball

They want ladi just because they want another 8 years

Almost all polling units in shagam yesterday gave governorship to oladipupo while assembly goes to sapele

Sapele is apc while ladi is pdp

1 Like

Re: Ogun Governorship Election Results By LGA (2023) by humberjade: 8:59am On Mar 19, 2023
press9jatv:
nope you are wrong joor

Okay o

Because with what we have on this thread already Dapo has won 5 of the 8 so far. And I know for sure he won my Local Govt, Yewa North, Abeokuta North and Yewa South, Ewekoro and Ifo, making 8 already.

Make we dey see sha grin

1 Like

Re: Ogun Governorship Election Results By LGA (2023) by MissLeslie(m): 9:02am On Mar 19, 2023
8/12 Dapo ta bi ko Danu.... Dapo is a goal... Mother of luck is not just with Ladi

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Governorship Election Results By LGA (2023) by helinues: 9:03am On Mar 19, 2023
thebar:

The ijebu's are only using egba and yewa head to play ball

They want ladi just because they want another 8 years

Almost all polling units in shagam yesterday gave governorship to oladipupo while assembly goes to sapele

Sapele is apc while ladi is pdp

Which one is the Ijebu playing others.

Whether Abiodun or Lado, this is their last term, the next governor will come from Ogun central or Ogun West

This election is between Ogun East candidates

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogun Governorship Election Results By LGA (2023) by helinues: 9:04am On Mar 19, 2023
MissLeslie:
8/12 Dapo ta bi ko Danu.... Dapo is a goal... Mother of luck is not just with Ladi

Dapo will win, so what should happen to all the new source of income he generated for the state, let him reap that money in his second term

1 Like

Re: Ogun Governorship Election Results By LGA (2023) by forgiveness: 9:13am On Mar 19, 2023
nnekaike:
these Ogun governors focus on Abeokuta,ijebu alone.
We living in Mowe/ibafo,we have nothing,from very very very bad roads to poor or no light. It's well,I just wish they can look our side.

Ogun state big. I no go lie. That Mowe/Ibafo roads go consume billions but if done, will attract investors.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Governorship Election Results By LGA (2023) by MissLeslie(m): 9:13am On Mar 19, 2023
Egoat:

You don't know jack.
Dapo is gone.

It will soon clear for your eyes

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Governorship Election Results By LGA (2023) by humberjade: 9:16am On Mar 19, 2023
MissLeslie:

It will soon clear for your eyes

Leave them, Dapo wey don win already, even Akinlade was unable to deliver his LG for LADO. grin

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Governorship Election Results By LGA (2023) by helinues: 9:18am On Mar 19, 2023
humberjade:

Leave them, Dapo wey don win already, even Akinlade was unable to deliver his LG for LADO. grin

Amosun don finally sent himself to far political oblivion in the state...
Re: Ogun Governorship Election Results By LGA (2023) by Dododawa01: 9:24am On Mar 19, 2023
engineerboat:

IKENNE LG
APC - 9125
PDP - 12472✅️

MARGIN- 3347

Where did u see d result u posted. Dapo is 100% leading in Ogun state

3 Likes

Re: Ogun Governorship Election Results By LGA (2023) by humberjade: 9:24am On Mar 19, 2023
helinues:

Amosun don finally sent himself to far political oblivion in the state...

Ayam telling you, he arrogantly sent himself into political oblivion, and I am sure Tinubu no go even look him side at the National level too.

That's what you get when you begin to see yourself as God.

4 Likes

Re: Ogun Governorship Election Results By LGA (2023) by helinues: 9:31am On Mar 19, 2023
humberjade:

Ayam telling you, he arrogantly sent himself into political oblivion, and I am sure Tinubu no go even look him side at the National level too.

That's what you get when you begin to see yourself as God.

He can go for national position, I don't have any issue with that but anything state, he should forget about it.

His littered abandoned projects couldn't make DA to start his own while the residents were expecting physical projects, DA was busy generating new source of income to the state.

Well, the money will be available for him to spend in his second term
Re: Ogun Governorship Election Results By LGA (2023) by Teeroyzimma: 9:32am On Mar 19, 2023
dominique:

Returning to his house in Lekki. Ogun state is done with him
Madam are you really doing ur work? I'm sorry to ask, you should do a total clear out on tribalistic nairalanders, so that we can retain our sanity on this platform

Enough is enough😢
Re: Ogun Governorship Election Results By LGA (2023) by humberjade: 9:39am On Mar 19, 2023
helinues:

He can go for national position, I don't have any issue with that but anything state, he should forget about it.

His littered abandoned projects couldn't make DA to start his own while the residents were expecting physical projects, DA was busy generating new source of income to the state.

Well, the money will be available for him to spend in his second term

It is when he gets a Federal appointment that he will see money to lavish to disturb local peace. So I will rather he stays home.

I just pray Dapo doesn't become complacent sha, and speed up things, he started slowly.
Re: Ogun Governorship Election Results By LGA (2023) by garfield1: 9:42am On Mar 19, 2023
humberjade:

Ipokia?
Re: Ogun Governorship Election Results By LGA (2023) by helinues: 9:42am On Mar 19, 2023
humberjade:

It is when he gets a Federal appointment that he will see money to lavish to disturb local peace. So I will rather he stays home.

I just pray Dapo doesn't become complacent sha, and speed up things, he started slowly.

One advantage for DA in his second term is extra money would be available to do much projects so no excuse.

We go try as much as possible to monitor Gov DA in his second term.

The state potentials is now at its highest peak, all hands must be on deck to make it germinate

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Governorship Election Results By LGA (2023) by NIGERIAJAGAJAGA: 9:48am On Mar 19, 2023
Tareq1105:

Good for him.

A Gov that gave total power to his SSG, Tokunbo. It was as if Tokunbo was the governor. I told him then that I would not vote him for 2nd term if he doesn't do Moore junction to Obantoko Road. He didn't do it and I also voted against him.

It's not that I'm too optimistic about the incoming Gov bcoz I don't think he understands governance. Ogun state is very much unlucky with good contestants this time. We all know that his father's (Baba Ijebu) money worked for him. But Dapo doesn't understand governance and politics. A Gov who never granted Press Conference for 4 yrs. If you invite him, he would send one of his aides. He never slept in government house for 4 yrs. Always coming from Lagos everyday. No touch with the people.
OGD did same sir. Maybe ogun state don't safe, I don't know the reason why u will have government house and still be sleeping in Lagos. If possible, politicians can be govern us from outside d country.
Re: Ogun Governorship Election Results By LGA (2023) by forgiveness: 9:49am On Mar 19, 2023
NIGERIAJAGAJAGA:
OGD did same sir. Maybe ogun state don't safe, I don't know the reason why u will have government house and still be sleeping in Lagos. If possible, politicians can be govern us from outside d country.

Dapo sleeps in Iperu in Ogun state. Stop lying here.
Re: Ogun Governorship Election Results By LGA (2023) by NIGERIAJAGAJAGA: 9:54am On Mar 19, 2023
forgiveness:

Dapo sleeps in Iperu in Ogun state. Stop lying here.
check who I quoted. He said dapo is sleeping in Lagos State. Also, is iperu d capital they built government house to that he can be sleeping there? He need to put his head in one place, so he can think well.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Governorship Election Results By LGA (2023) by babyfaceafrica: 9:58am On Mar 19, 2023
NIGERIAJAGAJAGA:
check who I quoted. He said dapo is sleeping in Lagos State. Also, is iperu d capital they built government house to that he can be sleeping there? He need to put his head in one place, so he can think well.

Is there a law about where a Governor must sleep? As long as its the same state, he can sleep anywhere

1 Like

Re: Ogun Governorship Election Results By LGA (2023) by NIGERIAJAGAJAGA: 9:59am On Mar 19, 2023
babyfaceafrica:

Is there a law about where a Governor must sleep? As long as its the same state, he can sleep anywhere
ok sir. Thank u.
Re: Ogun Governorship Election Results By LGA (2023) by forgiveness: 10:01am On Mar 19, 2023
NIGERIAJAGAJAGA:

Government house needs renovation. He decided not to renovate for now considering the cost. Instead, decided to use the money for capital projects.
Re: Ogun Governorship Election Results By LGA (2023) by NIGERIAJAGAJAGA: 10:04am On Mar 19, 2023
forgiveness:

Government house needs renovation. He decided not to renovate for now considering the cost. Instead, decided to use the money for capital projects.
which renovation sir? So nobody is sleeping inside the government house? Let stop deceiving ourselves na. What do we want to gain from it. During OGD, government house is also under renovation abi? Bello that use to come from Abuja, his own government house is also under renovation? With this our mentality, this country still needs like 50 years to be ok. Oga ooooo.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Oshiomhole’s Camp Switches Support From Ize-iyamu To Obazee / Nnamdi Azikiwe & Obafemi Awolowo And Their Cars (Photos) / 2023: States With The Highest Number Of Uncollected PVCs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.