Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,144 members, 7,811,218 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:54 AM

Ogun Governorship Election Results By LGA (2023) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogun Governorship Election Results By LGA (2023) (47082 Views)

Ondo Election: Akeredolu Vs Jegede Vs Agboola -Mock Poll Results By Eagle Badger / Bayelsa Governorship Election 2019 Results By The Cable / Segun Odegbami Contesting For Ogun Governorship - PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun Governorship Election Results By LGA (2023) by nnekaike(f): 10:13am On Mar 19, 2023
forgiveness:

Ogun state big. I no go lie. That Mowe/Ibafo roads go consume billions but if done, will attract investors.
it's sad, it is like the governors don't even remember Mowe/ibafo.
We buy transformers ourselves, contribute every dry season to Grade roads, it is very bad.

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Governorship Election Results By LGA (2023) by press9jatv: 10:21am On Mar 19, 2023
The coast is clearer... Thank you all, Hon Ladi Adebutu is the people's choice #IturaDe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Governorship Election Results By LGA (2023) by Allnacruise(m): 10:23am On Mar 19, 2023
Tareq1105:

Good for him.

A Gov that gave total power to his SSG, Tokunbo. It was as if Tokunbo was the governor. I told him then that I would not vote him for 2nd term if he doesn't do Moore junction to Obantoko Road. He didn't do it and I also voted against him.

It's not that I'm too optimistic about the incoming Gov bcoz I don't think he understands governance. Ogun state is very much unlucky with good contestants this time. We all know that his father's (Baba Ijebu) money worked for him. But Dapo doesn't understand governance and politics. A Gov who never granted Press Conference for 4 yrs. If you invite him, he would send one of his aides. He never slept in government house for 4 yrs. Always coming from Lagos everyday. No touch with the people.

From Lagos everyday?
Omo!
Re: Ogun Governorship Election Results By LGA (2023) by garfield1: 10:23am On Mar 19, 2023
press9jatv:
The coast is clearer... Thank you all, Hon Ladi Adebutu is the people's choice #IturaDe

Clear where? Post the results boy
Re: Ogun Governorship Election Results By LGA (2023) by blockgeek69(m): 10:23am On Mar 19, 2023
nnekaike:
We buy transformers ourselves, contribute every dry season to Grade roads, it is very bad.

It beats my imagination how some people are celebrating Dapo's victory, the man is a total failure. Mowe/Ibafo is a totally forgotten area.

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Governorship Election Results By LGA (2023) by youngsahito(m): 10:23am On Mar 19, 2023
helinues:

One advantage for DA in his second term is extra money would be available to do much projects so no excuse.

We go try as much as possible to monitor Gov DA in his second term.

The state potentials is now at its highest peak, all hands must be on deck to make it germinate
which stupid Dapo, can u tell me his first term achievement?

1 Like

Re: Ogun Governorship Election Results By LGA (2023) by Allnacruise(m): 10:25am On Mar 19, 2023
forgiveness:

Why you dey lie like this. The government house is in a mess hence needs renovation that is enough to build another one. He will will renovate it but currently resides in Iperu.

Why you dey lie like this?
I guess Amosun didn't reside there too?
He suppose get house for ABK now

Isn't iperu too far ?
Re: Ogun Governorship Election Results By LGA (2023) by helinues: 10:28am On Mar 19, 2023
youngsahito:

Go and check the increase in Ogun IGR and check how many people was employed.

Wondering why some Ogun indigenes are expecting Gov DA to do much road construction when Amosun littered so many across the state
Re: Ogun Governorship Election Results By LGA (2023) by forgiveness: 10:29am On Mar 19, 2023
youngsahito:

Built airport, built ijebu - Epe express way, built roads, paid pensions, attracted billions of dollars investment into Ogun state etc.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Governorship Election Results By LGA (2023) by themanhasnoname: 10:34am On Mar 19, 2023
forgiveness:

Built airport, built ijebu - Epe express way, built roads, paid pensions, attracted billions of dollars investment into Ogun state etc.

Airport without a tower, the airport can't function as it is, they rushed the commissioning because of the election. Road constructions that began at the tail end of his tenure which may bring doubts about the longetivity of the roads. He only promised to release #1b for pension gratuity which I wonder why he didn't do so for the past 3 years. N.B: he only promised,the money is yet to be released; you can ask any pensioner,no one has been paid. He doesn't deserve a second term at all, he is the worst governor Ogun state ever produced.

4 Likes

Re: Ogun Governorship Election Results By LGA (2023) by Lanre1st(m): 10:36am On Mar 19, 2023
ferhyntorlah:

Ogun State doesn't seem to get it right with governors.

Apart from Olusegun Osoba, I haven't seen any that wowed me that much.

Maybe OGD - Otunba Gbenga Daniel a little bit.
You're a kid. What will you say about Amosun
Re: Ogun Governorship Election Results By LGA (2023) by youngsahito(m): 10:37am On Mar 19, 2023
forgiveness:

do we have only Ijebu and Epe in Ogun state, you can only mention a governor 4 years tenure to just two achievement, isn't absurd. Dapo is a total failure and I don't know if you leave in Ogun state?

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Governorship Election Results By LGA (2023) by youngsahito(m): 10:41am On Mar 19, 2023
helinues:

Go and check the increase in Ogun IGR and check how many people was employed.

Wondering why some Ogun indigenes are expecting Gov DA to do much road construction when Amosun littered so many across the state
increase in IGR and no development in the state. How many civil servant were employed during his tenure? He is only concern about his own enjoyment without caring for the people. Daru Dapo!!!

1 Like

Re: Ogun Governorship Election Results By LGA (2023) by sincerlyyo(m): 10:46am On Mar 19, 2023
APC on top.

Re: Ogun Governorship Election Results By LGA (2023) by press9jatv: 10:48am On Mar 19, 2023
sincerlyyo:
APC on top.
Na the results you guys dey post be this. 😂 Dapo ti lule piii

1 Like

Re: Ogun Governorship Election Results By LGA (2023) by humberjade: 10:56am On Mar 19, 2023
garfield1:

Ipokia?

Yes
Re: Ogun Governorship Election Results By LGA (2023) by garfield1: 10:56am On Mar 19, 2023
press9jatv:
Na the results you guys dey post be this. 😂 Dapo ti lule piii

What is it and lule? Why not focus on osun boy
Re: Ogun Governorship Election Results By LGA (2023) by press9jatv: 10:58am On Mar 19, 2023
Hon Ladi Adebutu gave and matched Dapo Abiodun.

Money for money
Contact for contact
Connection for connection
Mobilization for mobilization
Madness for madness ( you Gerrit )

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogun Governorship Election Results By LGA (2023) by jersey4: 11:00am On Mar 19, 2023
One of the core issues facing Ogun state is lack of dominant central region. Unlike Ibadan that controls virtually everything in OYO.
Dapo might just luckily escape into 2nd term now, just like the 1st election.
Abeokuta as the center lacks investment and infrastructural development. Without strong capital, the entire state continues to struggle.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Governorship Election Results By LGA (2023) by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:05am On Mar 19, 2023
Lanre1st:

You're a kid. What will you say about Amosun

I'm sorry but your choice of words is uncalled for and insensitive.

Why don't you lecture me on what he did like your fellow men have done in previous posts?

SMH!

3 Likes

Re: Ogun Governorship Election Results By LGA (2023) by jersey4: 11:11am On Mar 19, 2023
Unfortunately the LG areas that suffer the most under DA voted for apc

1 Like

Re: Ogun Governorship Election Results By LGA (2023) by eazeefix: 11:13am On Mar 19, 2023
He built the Epe ijebu ode road, put toll gate and forcefully acquired all the land 1.5km on both sides of the road to sell to industrialists that may want to set up factories there. So the original owners cannot benefit from the appreciation of the value of their ancestral land. That is pure greed.
forgiveness:

Re: Ogun Governorship Election Results By LGA (2023) by Lanre1st(m): 11:15am On Mar 19, 2023
ferhyntorlah:

I'm sorry but your choice of words is uncalled for and insensitive.

Why don't you lecture me on what he did like your fellow men have done in previous posts?

SMH!
I’m sorry for my choice of word, I don’t mean to insult

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Governorship Election Results By LGA (2023) by boohari: 11:19am On Mar 19, 2023
This result is fake. Abeokuta South for Adebutu is around 24k votes while Dapo has almost 18k.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Governorship Election Results By LGA (2023) by boohari: 11:20am On Mar 19, 2023
sincerlyyo:
APC on top.

This result is fake. Abeokuta South for Adebutu is around 24k votes while Dapo has almost 18k.
Re: Ogun Governorship Election Results By LGA (2023) by mollode: 11:23am On Mar 19, 2023
[quote author=hakeemhakeem post=121863904
The family investments in the state is huge. I worked in the oil palm plantation
Re: Ogun Governorship Election Results By LGA (2023) by humberjade: 11:28am On Mar 19, 2023
NIGERIAJAGAJAGA:
OGD did same sir. Maybe ogun state don't safe, I don't know the reason why u will have government house and still be sleeping in Lagos. If possible, politicians can be govern us from outside d country.

The fear of juju is the beginning of wisdom for them, it is the diabolical natures of their predecessors that scares them away from there. Nothing more, nothing less.
Re: Ogun Governorship Election Results By LGA (2023) by humberjade: 11:29am On Mar 19, 2023
Buhari:

The results he posted aren't the final results, be the results as they were coming in
Re: Ogun Governorship Election Results By LGA (2023) by Allnacruise(m): 11:38am On Mar 19, 2023
humberjade:

The fear of juju is the beginning of wisdom for them, it is the diabolical natures of their predecessors that scares them away from there. Nothing more, nothing less.
I saw a video of Government house Illorin...where a lot of juju were dug up and all
You no lie
Na juju Dem dey fear
Re: Ogun Governorship Election Results By LGA (2023) by twinskenny(m): 11:44am On Mar 19, 2023
nnekaike:

We are this together

What a shame…. The place is neglected but the politician used to come around during elections
Re: Ogun Governorship Election Results By LGA (2023) by engineerboat(m): 11:54am On Mar 19, 2023
ABEOKUTA SOUTH LOCAL GOVT

Governorship

PDP - 24175 ✅
APC - 19689
Re: Ogun Governorship Election Results By LGA (2023) by wunmi590(m): 12:03pm On Mar 19, 2023
blockgeek69:

It beats my imagination how some people are celebrating Dapo's victory, the man is a total failure. Mowe/Ibafo is a totally forgotten area.

One of the biggest problem of Nigerians of today is that, they like to praise mediocrity, that's why majority of the politicians will continue to play on their gullibility....

Even the so called state capital "Abeokuta" is in shambles, no light, no good water, no good roads, everything is just stagnat....

Yet those areas that lack those basic amenities still go ahead to vote for same failure....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Edo Election: Voters Stop Thugs From Disrupting Election In Oredo (Video) / Beninese Operatives Interrogate Sunday Igboho & His Wife, Ropo Adeyemo / EFCC Arrests Saraki Again Over Theft & Money Laundering Allegations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.