Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,098 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

"Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo (60942 Views)

Now That Yorubas Claim Lagos Belongs To Yorubas, The FG Should Do The Following / Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK / Lagos Belongs To Benin - Obanikoro's Grandson Declares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by udy4real(m): 10:03am On Mar 19, 2023
Words from an illiterate
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by Doracity82(m): 10:04am On Mar 19, 2023
Pityoobi:
Just as we sacrificed over 3m Igbos blood during the civil war to unite Nigeria, we will also do it again if Una start that ethnic wahala of yours. In sha Allah, we will sacrifice you and your stupid siblings to make Lagos and Nigeria great again, and we have started. Oloriburuku omo ale.
This time around.. it won't be business as usual. Igbos in Lagos are not going anywhere. We have bought everything in Lagos and your hatred and jealousy can't drive us out. My former landlord here is now homeless because I bought his family house, demolished is and build shopping mall there. Most of my tenants there are yorubas and you want us to leave. Your people are lazy and they can't survive without us. Your blood will be wasted before the end of this month
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by PortHarcourtcit(m): 10:04am On Mar 19, 2023
loosecanon50:
Anybody who believes the war which happen yesterday in Lagos was an election is nothing but an enemy of this country.
Mr man kedu maka Election na Afghaneastern?

1 Like

Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by OlawaleBammie: 10:04am On Mar 19, 2023
erico2k2:

So if chinedu was not part of Endsars then Endsars protest would by all means be legit right?I dont think you realise that there is a big difference between a Lagosian and a yorubaman, loads of guys on here are in Osogbo or Ijebu or as far back as Ondo state I have asked someone to tell me what's the building opposite the lagos state sectariat where the governor house is No answer cos they don't know!
Sinedu not chinedu

And their mission was to burn Lagos.

1 Like

Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by erico2k2(m): 10:05am On Mar 19, 2023
pocohantas:

Was it Igbos that burned down BRTs? Even the video from the palace, it was Yorubas chilling in the pool. Not like it matters, it is just worrisome that you add it to charges of Igbos in Lagos. I don’t know you to be like this.
Can you imagine, you can see how myopic certain people are, he now wants to tagged EndSars to igbos, all cos chinedu was in it, amongst the hundreds of person who sat on street he singled him out, the vast majority of persons suffering at SARs's hands are Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by OlawaleBammie: 10:06am On Mar 19, 2023
pocohantas:

Was it Igbos that burned down BRTs? Even the video from the palace, it was Yorubas chilling in the pool. Not like it matters, it is just worrisome that you add it to charges of Igbos in Lagos. I don’t know you to be like this.
it was Igbo that burnt the bet and he was eventually arrested ma

1 Like

Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by erico2k2(m): 10:07am On Mar 19, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
Sinedu not chinedu

And their mission was to burn Lagos.
Oh you mean yorubas want to burn lagos? and for the name it don't really matter if spelt right

1 Like

Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by olawonder(m): 10:07am On Mar 19, 2023
loosecanon50:

I just wish you will agree let’s meet one on one and rack, your life and face will never remain the same. It’s not just by making noise online

Haha… nna e never reach one on one racking na grin abeg leave my face i no wan fight! Omo Igbo a’jokutaa ma mumin grin
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:09am On Mar 19, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

Chaiiiiii

See Ur naivety bro, ahh

U don't understand politics at all grin

U think politics is free and fare? Politics has always been do or die bro. Ask Peter obi himself he would school u.

The moment Obi took over the affairs of the nation, his primary assignment would be to capture Lagos, and even if sanwo-olu survive this time, I ma sure APC would be displaced in 2027 in Lagos and would be replaced by an Igbo/ipob stooge like gbadebo, by then it would be too late to wrestle...

U youths of nowadays don't tink far in politics, obi that is doing miounmioun today will turn to dragon immediately he has power and he will use that to wrestle Lagos power to favour his tribemen, by then even radio stations will pronounce it that Lagos is no man's land...they would even say na ojukwu originate Lagos in the precolonial era.

Let be wise and think deep before we leap bro
what I know is Gbadebo can never rule Lagos come 2027 it's not possible even I'm doubting Obi's own after Tinubu tenure because Northerners will take over from him

1 Like

Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by Goodmarlian: 10:10am On Mar 19, 2023
Morphinne:

Mumudeen, Ilorin is now a Fulani emirate by right of conquest and under international laws, it would remain their territory forever and the Yorubas are not complaining, in fact, we love them and we’ve inter-married one another already.
They speak Yoruba and don’t go about insulting the Yorubas and the Yorubas also don’t call the land a no man’s land like you and your retárded brothers are doing with Lagos.
Besides, ilorin is the real definition of “a no man’s land” because the founder, Afonja was an outcast and a traitor who betrayed his tribe and decided to form an alliance with outsiders against his tribe and got a poetic Justice for his action. Also contrary to your foolish, erroneous belief, Ilorin is not a Yoruba land and chief Igboho never made any attempt to claim it (I don’t know where you sourced that your fallacious claim from)

Coward tribe!
And your odudufraud agitators keep adding it to their map.
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by OlawaleBammie: 10:10am On Mar 19, 2023
erico2k2:

Oh you mean yorubas want to burn lagos? and for the name it don't really matter if spelt right

Kanu gave the order to his boys to burn Lagos, it was all over the net unless u re in aguleri farm.

Tanks for takin correction of the name.

Chinedu= name given to a reasonable, gallant, lover of peace, and a correct igboman.

Sinedu=name given to an OSU, ipob member, ony-abakaliki, son of hate and perdition who originated from igboland.

1 Like

Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by Braun007: 10:10am On Mar 19, 2023
Dis ones get mouth against igbo people but can't do shii when fulani herdsmen run thru dem
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by godwon01(m): 10:10am On Mar 19, 2023
We all live in peace before . All of us fell to the hand of our politicians for their selfish interest. I am a Yoruba man , honestly the politicians divide us because of what they want to gain. Sanwoolu need to bring us together and show magnanimous to the loosers. Lagos is a one of the peaceful state in the world. Oluomo should stop playing politics of hatred as well. After all , iya Chukwudi is a good friend of him. Who will say amongst the Nairaland yorubas man or woman that has never have one things or the other to do with the ibos. Some of us has married them or fork them in our life time. Some has them as business partner or best friends. We have had them as room mates in the universities. Let us unite again and stop playing to the hand of our leaders for their evil gains. It is when they need us that they play tribal politics We are one and will continue to be . Long life Lagos and Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by kayusely70(m): 10:10am On Mar 19, 2023
olawonder:
Wa gbayi MC smiley they don’t understand the meaning of Oluomo because they crawled into our lands on their chest and then started beating the same chest when we pulled them up! the fight back has humbled them, by this morning they’re no where to be found! The SWterners are not stupid so they should stop treating them as such, their home land is not a no man’s land! That’s been proven to them now… and in few months time we’ll start demanding they fu€k off back to their eroded states!
You've spoken very well and reasonably too! We should not hesitate to send them packing!

1 Like

Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by ogelekpomgam(m): 10:11am On Mar 19, 2023
dapsoneh:
wereyyyy, e pain am
Yes oo.zuwo,zuwo,zuwo!!!...
At least as a married man,Igbo and earning my little close to 200k per month salary as a civil engineer,I know it's not easy with me.but most of you Yoruba urchins are struggling and suffering.. yet you support nonsense party and government.your pro max suffering will be more than great in the coming govt!!!
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by erico2k2(m): 10:11am On Mar 19, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

Kanu gave the order to his boys to burn Lagos, it was all over the net unless u re in aguleri farm.

Tanks for takin correction of the name.

Chinedu= name given to a reasonable, gallant, lover of peace, and a correct igboman.

Sinedu=name given to an OSU, ipob member, ony-abakaliki, son of hate and perdition who originated from igboland.
I thought I was talking to an adult,!

1 Like

Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by erico2k2(m): 10:12am On Mar 19, 2023
godwon01:
We all live in peace before . All of us fell to the hand of our politicians for their selfish interest. I am a Yoruba man , honestly the politicians divide us because of what they want to gain. Sanwoolu need to bring us together and show magnanimous to the loosers. Lagos is a one of the peaceful state in the world. Oluomo should stop playing politics of hatred as well. After all , iya Chukwudi is a good friend of him. Who will say amongst the Nairaland yorubas man or woman that has never have one things or the other to do with the ibos. Some of us has married them or fork them in our life time. Some has them as business partner or best friends. We have had them as room mates in the universities. Let us unite again and stop playing to the hand of our leaders for their evil gains. It is when they need us that they play tribal politics We are one and will continue to be . Long life Lagos and Nigeria.
well said
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by Isabi4lov: 10:14am On Mar 19, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
seems u re blind to see what Ur friend are doing with LP name

I never knew that you were born blind. 🙄

You guys cannot engage someone in a conversation without exhibiting your uncouthness.

1 Like

Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by emekmorris: 10:14am On Mar 19, 2023
Mc oluomo or what do you call yourself, you are a big fool. Let the election be free and fair like that of the country where you hide your children and let's see how you will weep for your father
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by OlawaleBammie: 10:16am On Mar 19, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
what I know is Gbadebo can never rule Lagos come 2027 it's not possible even I'm doubting Obi's own after Tinubu tenure because Northerners will take over from him
Forget obi, he doesn't have a future in Aso villa

After tinubu northerner will take over then it come to south again..and u know what...this Ibos who would have chance then would also still be foolish to woo Yoruba, I am sure they will still deploy same hatred tactics that always fail them, their hate on Yoruba 16yrs to come would still prevent them from attaining that power grin

Even me I want to be president, I am a young, vibrant Yoruba man, and EMI naa Sanju die grin

Btw, are u Yoruba??

1 Like

Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by OlawaleBammie: 10:18am On Mar 19, 2023
Isabi4lov:

I never knew that you were born blind. 🙄

You guys cannot engage someone in a conversation without exhibiting your uncouthness.
I was never born blind bro and I am still not blind and I wil never go blind, I am only telling u that u re innerly blind that is why u re asking that foolish question..

I am a reasonable man who doesn't like insulting people in convo. But Ur people are something else, any small constructive argument ubturn it to cursing and insult..so I have no option than to give u in full fold.
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by nisai: 10:18am On Mar 19, 2023
Goodmarlian:
Oluomo the land reclaimer when will you help them reclaim illorin from fula people or you dey fear? Be brave you can succeed where igboho failed. grin grin
grin grin Una nogo kill person for this forume.
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by Pityoobi: 10:19am On Mar 19, 2023
Doracity82:
This time around.. it won't be business as usual. Igbos in Lagos are not going anywhere. We have bought everything in Lagos and your hatred and jealousy can't drive us out. My former landlord here is now homeless because I bought his family house, demolished is and build shopping mall there. Most of my tenants there are yorubas and you want us to leave. Your people are lazy and they can't survive without us. Your blood will be wasted before the end of this month
Werey dey paint useless scenario wey your foolish people believe. You bought shopping mall and still no get sense… you no see as dey give una wotowoto… Wetin una dey find una go see. Oloriburuku omo ale. Na only una dey prosper for Lagos ba.

1 Like

Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by amp01(m): 10:20am On Mar 19, 2023
Smartwave:

How is this southeast problem Your zone is on full time fire!!! Get water to.....

Am not even close to southeast.
D way you people shout about Lagos,has any LAGOS INDIGENE govern Lagos before?
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by OlawaleBammie: 10:21am On Mar 19, 2023
erico2k2:

I thought I was talking to an adult,!

Whichever u want it sukudi

If u to discuss like an adult we will reply u in an adult manner

And if u want it the other way around then u re welcome.

By the way, why are Ibos so soft suddenly?? ABI wetin dey sup sef
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by amp01(m): 10:21am On Mar 19, 2023
Jones4190:
tell me the best governor in Nigeria since 1999 till date, Lagos has been producing the best governor since 1999,

Are they Lagos INDIGENE?

1 Like

Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by livinbygrace: 10:22am On Mar 19, 2023
Its even and insult.Its like telling indigenes from IKORODU,BADAGRY,EPE,LAGOS ISLAND ,OJO9(IBASA,IBESHE) bastards.
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by Evergreen12345(f): 10:22am On Mar 19, 2023
if you are a woman from another tribe marrying a yoruba man just know that one day your kids will be rejected for having another blood.........keep rejoicing! 😎
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by Lekan239(m): 10:23am On Mar 19, 2023
Goodmarlian:
Oluomo the land reclaimer when will you help them reclaim illorin from fula people or you dey fear? Be brave you can succeed where igboho failed. grin grin
so because fulani claimed ilorin, you Igbo want to claim lagos too abi

1 Like

Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by erico2k2(m): 10:24am On Mar 19, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

Whichever u want it sukudi

If u to discuss like an adult we will reply u in an adult manner

And if u want it the other way around then u re welcome.

By the way, why are Ibos so soft suddenly?? ABI wetin dey sup sef
MayB you should ask an Igbo Man so they can let you know when they are hard or soft!
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by loosecanon50(m): 10:24am On Mar 19, 2023
olawonder:

Haha… nna e never reach one on one racking na grin abeg leave my face i no wan fight! Omo Igbo a’jokutaa ma mumin grin

You really make me laugh grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply)

Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi / Olatunji Abel Dies In His Sleep (Kwara Commissioner) / Dahiru Buba: Buhari Trekker Gets Car, N2 Million From Gombe Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.