Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,542 members, 7,837,084 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

"Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo (61013 Views)

Now That Yorubas Claim Lagos Belongs To Yorubas, The FG Should Do The Following / Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK / Lagos Belongs To Benin - Obanikoro's Grandson Declares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by erico2k2(m): 10:46am On Mar 19, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
well, I am not in any mystery bro, only Ur ibis need liberation from the spirit of hatred
you are since you think I'm Igbo then you are in conflict with yourself!
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by OlawaleBammie: 10:48am On Mar 19, 2023
erico2k2:

you are since you think I'm Igbo then you are in conflict with yourself!
if u like be ijaw, na Ur wahala be that, e no concern me..mine is if u want to live outside of Ur region learn to respect Ur host and don't call Ur host land a no man's land.
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by OlawaleBammie: 10:48am On Mar 19, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
Yes very well
U know Ido ajinare (Ido Ile)??
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by Jackson105: 10:49am On Mar 19, 2023
loosecanon50:
Anybody who believes the war which happen yesterday in Lagos was an election is nothing but an enemy of this country.

It is not an election, it is a proof to you okoros that Lagos belong to Yoruba and you know what? That's just the beginning
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by doublewisdom: 10:49am On Mar 19, 2023
A typical Yoruba man doesn't want to struggle and succeed that's why he rarely leaves SW. Other tribes in Nigeria leave their comfort zones, travel,strive and succeed in other places. The Yoruba man is always daydreaming of a war so he can inherit the properties of others. Lol. Thugs and touts everywhere in Yoruba families. Na time e go take.

1 Like

Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:50am On Mar 19, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
U know Ido ajinare (Ido Ile)??
Yes not far from ijebu jesa
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by erico2k2(m): 10:50am On Mar 19, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
if u like be ijaw, na Ur wahala be that, e no concern me..mine is if u want to live outside of Ur region learn to respect Ur host and don't call Ur host land a no man's land.
Thats ur cup of tea if they even call it igbo land, go and do your worse, It dont have any bearing on me, so plz foxtrot oscar!
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by erico2k2(m): 10:52am On Mar 19, 2023
doublewisdom:
A typical Yoruba man doesn't want to struggle and succeed that's why he rarely leaves SW. Other tribes in Nigeria leave their comfort zones, travel,strive and succeed in other places. The Yoruba man is always daydreaming of a war so he can inherit the properties of others. Lol. Thugs and touts everywhere in Yoruba families. Na time e go take.
Even the great Britain, the Portuguese and all of the western countries had to at one point leave their comfort zone to go and make money just like china is doing in this modern times.
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by Shattuck(m): 10:52am On Mar 19, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
The statement has been around for a long time and it was one of the things that was used to prevent zik from becoming the premier of Western region. Yorubas have never liked that statement.
i know it is a wrong statement, what I am saying is in this election the" no man's land statement" was not even said or trended more than it has been in the past, so why is everyone just reacting like the statement was said yesterday, an Igbo man isn't even on the ballot in Lagos, I have seen mcoluomo, ffk, bayo onanuga and others react to that statement, when I have not even seen anyone notable making the" no man's land statement", it's just like the afonja thing maybe next election apc will make that trend and then react to it and blame the Igbos again, I repeat the reaction to the no man's land stuff trended more than even the statement, that wasn't even said, I think it was just to get political point by stirring ethnic sentiment among yoruba's. People even debated more about tinubu claim of developing Lagos, than the no man's land statement, I am seeing reaction to a statement online but I am not seeing anyone making the statement.
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by Gandrova: 10:53am On Mar 19, 2023
madridguy:
War or massacre grin grin grin Pained loser.

They are serial lossers cheesy
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by bitbillionaire: 10:54am On Mar 19, 2023
emee701:
emeka. That is not your business ok. Yorubas migrated from ife and they are one. All yorubas are lagosians. Face your sad yeast

Lol. It's so ridiculous how you guys quickly assume that somebody is an igbo man if he says anything you don't like about Yoruba.

Don't you think you guys are being unfair to igbos? For example you don't even know where I come from you are already assuming I am an igbo. You people should fear God o.
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by Gandrova: 10:55am On Mar 19, 2023
loosecanon50:

I just wish you will agree let’s meet one on one and rack, your life and face will never remain the same. It’s not just by making noise online
Lolz! He doesn't need to associate with a bad loser like you! cheesy
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by orazx: 10:55am On Mar 19, 2023
olawonder:
Wa gbayi MC smiley they don’t understand the meaning of Oluomo because they crawled into our lands on their chest and then started beating the same chest when we pulled them up! the fight back has humbled them, by this morning they’re no where to be found! The SWterners are not stupid so they should stop treating them as such, their home land is not a no man’s land! That’s been proven to them now… and in few months time we’ll start demanding they fu€k off back to their eroded states!

No worry soon the MC oluomo boys will harass you and you will come here to cry.
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by Geopex(m): 10:57am On Mar 19, 2023
loosecanon50:
Anybody who believes the war which happen yesterday in Lagos was an election is nothing but an enemy of this country.

Call it what ever name, SE did worst than what they did to them yesterday. We saw videos where they were busy harassing people that did not vote in DEA choices last election.

1 Like

Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by Namigotalktru: 10:58am On Mar 19, 2023
They have talked about killings and electoral violence all over South East and Rivers but you people are still trending with Lagos?

Who is campaigning for the lives lost in your states?
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by OlawaleBammie: 10:59am On Mar 19, 2023
erico2k2:

Thats ur cup of tea if they even call it igbo land, go and do your worse, It dont have any bearing on me, so plz foxtrot oscar!
grin grin grin

Loser!!

Bye
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by OlawaleBammie: 11:00am On Mar 19, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
Yes not far from ijebu jesa
that is my city grin grin

U live around home or in Lagos?
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by McLizbae: 11:02am On Mar 19, 2023
Shamefully, the answer to that is yes, and I believe the Yorubas are over that shame already.
Goodmarlian:

So you mean illorin will not be part of ur oduduwa republic?shame!!!!?
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:02am On Mar 19, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
that is my city grin grin

U live around home or in Lagos?
Ile-Ife
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by elonmuskbaby: 11:03am On Mar 19, 2023
erico2k2:

Well i am afraid its so in all parts of the world, there will be persons who we will term as hijackers of genuine protest, take the London riots for example, shops got looted in the whole of the Uk,even white people joined the loot even though it was a black man killed. Now cos if his tweet, the goos has come home to roast this was what i was trying to say in m y other post when someone caled all Ibos living in lagos osun, some persons from the SW extractions seem to think once you are not Yoruba and don't look Northern you are igbos, the amount of times I have to explain to loads of South Westerners that Im from the delta not igbo is overwhelming, you can even see it on here 1st hand on nairaland, I'm really sorry to say loads of your kinsmen should invest in their geography of the entity called Nigeria.
PS the Post above this one is exactly what Im talking about!
in every society there are always overzealous illiterates.now to the issue.theres nothing wrong in broda shinedu contesting in Lagos Afterall other people who are not fully yorubas contested and won.this issue is not about hate against Igbos,it's far from it, Afterall in some local governments in Lagos the vice chairman is an Igbo woman.so thats not the issue,it's about when you were investigated and discovered that you have or had some relationship or affiliation to the notorious ipob and you were part of those hiding under endsars protests to push for your agenda and now have the AUDACITY,THE TEMERITY TO WANT TO GOVERN THAT SAME STATE.really? So when the yorubas came to resist that,it wasn't about his mother being Igbo,it was about the aforementioned.afterall he as a fantastic educational pedigree, good background, eloquent and intelligent but those who he's connected to was what caused the cynicism from the yorubas
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by OlawaleBammie: 11:04am On Mar 19, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
Ile-Ife
U re schooling in OAU??
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by bitbillionaire: 11:07am On Mar 19, 2023
Shattuck:
i know it is a wrong statement, what I am saying is in this election the" no man's land statement" was not even said or trended more than it has been in the past, so why is everyone just reacting like the statement was said yesterday, an Igbo man isn't even on the ballot in Lagos, I have seen mcoluomo, ffk, bayo onanuga and others react to that statement, when I have not even seen anyone notable making the" no man's land statement", it's just like the afonja thing maybe next election apc will make that trend and then react to it and blame the Igbos again, I repeat the reaction to the no man's land stuff trended more than even the statement, that wasn't even said, I think it was just to get political point by stirring ethnic sentiment among yoruba's. People even debated more about tinubu claim of developing Lagos, than the no man's land statement, I am seeing reaction to a statement online but I am not seeing anyone making the statement.

You made a very valid observation there. None of the leaders of the opposition parties, nor their candidates ever said that Lagos is a no man's land, Yoruba elites made that statement trend just to play upon and manipulate the emotion of Yoruba voters in Lagos.

Those guys are very manipulative and know how to use propaganda to play on the emotion of the masses. You remember how they used many false propaganda to paint Jonathan black and make him loose the election.

1 Like

Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by 7upnigeria: 11:10am On Mar 19, 2023
magoo10:
But you still dey sell the land to them collect money.how foolish

E go surprise you how the land will be collected back. You definitely havent read about the civil war. Some of your properties were seized completely and RESOLD in River state. Lagos even managed to return your people's own. Your people only know how to get angry, they dont have sense at all and even the Bible says we should get wisdom in everything. I hope Ibos will be able to finish the fight they've started with Lagosians because ITS JUST THE BEGINNING. You fight Tinubu (PRESIDENT), you fight Oba, you fight Oluomo, You fight Governor. Let's see how you'll come out of this.
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by erico2k2(m): 11:10am On Mar 19, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
grin grin grin

Loser!!

Bye
Loser,U mean yourself , how can I win or lose on an Issue that has no significance to me?U need re orientation or just foxtrot oscar like B4
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:13am On Mar 19, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
U re schooling in OAU??

I'm through for now
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by bong4(m): 11:20am On Mar 19, 2023
loosecanon50:

What amazes me is how decently dressed and educated people who support MC Oluomo appear but deep inside of them lies evil, darkness, and everything that represents the devil.
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by vee22: 11:20am On Mar 19, 2023
If lagos belongs to all yorubas and ekiti belongs to ekiti indegines then lagos is truly a know man's land
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by Lacash: 11:22am On Mar 19, 2023
Omicronvaccine:
Guber: "Hope The Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo

Lagos branch chairman of National Union of Road Transport Workers (NURTW), MC Oluomo has called out Obidients after the governorship elections in Lagos, IGBERETV reports.

Taking to his Instagram handle after the election, he wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cp8vnI2INIz/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

He said this a day after he said the threats he made to the Igbos who do not intend to vote for his political party, APC, was a joke.
They should just know that the battle line has bn drawn now as it’s not gon be comfort as usual, Dem go see pepper and Shege Banza🤓
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by bong4(m): 11:24am On Mar 19, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
Ile-Ife

A town that rejected a Vice Chancellor because he isn't an indigene will support anything that tribalism represents.

Many might appear educated but being enlightened is reserved for a few.
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by OlawaleBammie: 11:24am On Mar 19, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
I'm through for now
Ooh, just residing there for God knows why?? grin grin

Maybe I can branch over and check on you when next I am goin to oshogbo...if you grant permission tho cheesy...

But the reason u were shouting obi upandan still beat my imagination, even if na atiku I would still reason with you base on him bn Ur in-law grin
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by html14java(f): 11:26am On Mar 19, 2023
Parachoko:
You come from far away land

Settle on someone else land and you start to dey live there peacefully

Just because of how comfortable the Indigenes of the land make you feel, you start to dey call the indigenous people land "No Man's Land" because dey made you fully comfortable

And you expect him to dey smile with you?

Not in London, Paris, Shanghai, Tokyo, Moscow, Berlin or any other cities will the indigenous people smile at you

Evidence of people who are not Lagos Indigenes and claiming "Lagos is No Man's Land" full Twitter.

Why did the UK insist on leaving the EU?
Ilorin comes to mind.
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by bayelsaowei(m): 11:27am On Mar 19, 2023
haffaze777:

I will reply to this your trash when we successfully transport shinedu back to Anambra
how do you plan to do that mumu? If you chase chinedu as you say then lagos would be left with simpletons like you who can't pay taxes...

Your foolishness knows no bounds...mumu

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply)

Who Is Elisha Abbo? Biography Of Senator At Adult Toy Shop Assaulting Lady / Photo Of The Nigerian Air Force Jet That Crashed In Abuja / PDP Convention: Most South-east Delegates Voted Atiku –sources

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.