Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

"Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo (60824 Views)

Now That Yorubas Claim Lagos Belongs To Yorubas, The FG Should Do The Following / Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK / Lagos Belongs To Benin - Obanikoro's Grandson Declares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by Shantyken(m): 9:40am On Mar 19, 2023
bitbillionaire:
Who owns Lagos? The fact that the original indigenes of Lagos are Yoruba speaking people doesn't make all yorubas owners of Lagos.

If a yoruba person from Osun State or any other SW state can come to Lagos to be a governor and a kingmaker I see no reason why somebody from Anambra or Akwa Ibom or Sokoto cannot come and become governor of Lagos State. After all, Lagos became detribalised the moment it became the Headquarters of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

By the way, the manner yesterday's election in Lagos was conducted (via thuggery, voters intimidation, and rigging) was shameful to any civilized mind. The fact that we have people who are happy about the outcome shows we have a very long way to go in this country!

U still d talk of rigging for yesterday election haba.
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by theforemost: 9:41am On Mar 19, 2023
loosecanon50:

I just wish you will agree let’s meet one on one and rack, your life and face will never remain the same. It’s not just by making noise online

Let me and you do that!!

Am in ikorodu. Can you we meet

Tell me your precise location.lets meet

1 Like

Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by LordAdam16: 9:41am On Mar 19, 2023
Thedon22:

That's a bullshit excuse. Why didn't the decent Obedients speak out then to confront them? The damage has already been done anyway. Goodwill of neutral indegenes has been hurt.

It seems you've never been part of a large, charged movement before?

You cannot control every loudmouth.

A good example is in US politics and culture war. There are radical democrats who want to allow kids to chop off their genitals in the name of transgenderism (aka gender-affirming care). On the flip side, there are radical conservatives who want to ban plan B pills. Conservatives and democrats latch on to the musings of these airheads to discredit the other side. So to a democrat, conservatives are misogynist, racist, fascist bigots. To conservatives, democrats are infanticide-supporting, child-abusing, communist tyrants.

Same thing happened with the Obidient movement. The former Biafra or death, Nigeria is a zoo crooners found a comfortable home in the Obidient movement and predictably dropped or adopted old/new divisive hits like Lagos is no man's land and removal of Obas.

Every tribe and race has those people. The closet supremacists.

When last did you hear about Miyetti Allah? Because the Northern establishment knew their support would have been bad for Tinubu and Atiku. Even the OPC were asked to shut it for the same reason. But the Igbos are still toddlers in politics and don't really have a mechanism to control their deplorables. So it's left for other tribes to fumigate their pests. Unfortunately, the sensible ones get caught in the snafu.

That is why Kanu will remain in prison, Imo will remain a war zone, and LP just got shredded outside the SE.

-Lord

1 Like

Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by Jones4190(m): 9:41am On Mar 19, 2023
amp01:

Has any LAGOS INDIGENE PRODUCE THE GOVERNOR OF LAGOS SINCE 1999.
Can a LAGOS INDIGENE GO AND BECOME THE GOVERNOR OF OYO STATE.

UNTIL LAGOS INDIGENE BECOMES THE GOVERNOR OF LAGOS, LAGOS IS A NO MAN LAND AND BELONG TO EVERYBODY.
tell me the best governor in Nigeria since 1999 till date, Lagos has been producing the best governor since 1999,

1 Like

Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by theforemost: 9:42am On Mar 19, 2023
byteem:

Rwanda started like this .. it doesnt get better.. it only gets worse ..

Let it BEGIN!!!

1 Like

Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by ogelekpomgam(m): 9:43am On Mar 19, 2023
dapsoneh:
Yes na, they have been shown yellow card. Next won't be funny. You don't take the benevolence and magnanimity of a tribe for granted. The gentility of a tiger while lying down is not a reflection of it's timidity. You don't take the liberal attitude of the Yorubas for granted. We are very accommodating people but don't take us for a ride.
What Chukudi , Chigozie will not take in Anambra will not be tolerated in Lagos
Lesson learnt by them#
Just shut your mouth there..anu.
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by OlawaleBammie: 9:43am On Mar 19, 2023
sammsimm:
Wow…. Today is one of the happiest day of my life. God disgraced and embarrassed Obi-dense and his followers…. Those bastards almost gave me high BP with from their useless top to bottom slogan
How could dey have done that to u? That means u don't believe in yorubas supremacy when it comes to politicking

I have never taken them serious, I knew they are going nowhere forget their online tactics bro

Empty drums makes louder noise
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by erico2k2(m): 9:44am On Mar 19, 2023
elonmuskbaby:
go back and read my previous post.i have edited it and answered your question There
I read it, but you are sounding as if the people protesting are not Yorubas by saying you go to another persons house is this wise?
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by dapsoneh: 9:44am On Mar 19, 2023
ogelekpomgam:

Just shut your mouth there..anu.
wereyyyy, e pain am
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by Murketeer: 9:46am On Mar 19, 2023
dapsoneh:
Yes na, they have been shown yellow card. Next won't be funny. You don't take the benevolence and magnanimity of a tribe for granted. The gentility of a tiger while lying down is not a reflection of it's timidity. You don't take the liberal attitude of the Yorubas for granted. We are very accommodating people but don't take us for a ride.
What Chukudi , Chigozie will not take in Anambra will not be tolerated in Lagos
Lesson learnt by them#
With all these hate for Igbos ... I still wonder why Yorubas sell all their lands to same Igbos...Igbos don almost buy the full lagos
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by olab059(m): 9:47am On Mar 19, 2023
sportskid:
The envy on the igbos is too much, most of the people, pushing LP agenda in the west are yorubas expecially celebrities, but the igbos are always the victims. Hausas attacking the igbos, yorubas attacking the igbos, ok, we want to go to start our own nation, una still no gree. Haba!!! One day our time will come

I don't support what happened yesterday, but you guys caused it. The Obidient movement is made up of youths of all ethnic groups, and Igbo people...after presidential elections, the igbos in the Obidient movement started celebrating the Labour Party victory in Lagos as an Igbo victory. They started saying Lagos is a no man's land and that they will win Lagos during the Governorship (there are so many videos online of igbo people mocking Yorubas on this). How do you think the Yoruba people would feel, especially those illiterate Yorubas? They saw it as a people taking their kindness for weakness, and they went into war mode.

And then there was the old Tweets from Gbadebo, showing clearly that he doesn't identify as a Yoruba, but more as an Igbo man...dude can't even speak Yoruba. As I said, I don't support voter suppression, but the loud mouths and pompous ones amongst the igbos brought this upon the rest.
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by dapsoneh: 9:47am On Mar 19, 2023
Murketeer:

With all these hate for Igbos ... I still wonder why Yorubas sell all their lands to same Igbos...Igbos don almost buy the full lagos

Calling Lagos a no-mans land is disrespectful, bigoted and insensitive. It is clearly a statement of hate. We can all live peacefully with one another. However, we all need to be respectful of the plurality of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by gare(f): 9:47am On Mar 19, 2023
Omicronvaccine:
Guber: "Hope The Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo

Lagos branch chairman of National Union of Road Transport Workers (NURTW), MC Oluomo has called out Obidients after the governorship elections in Lagos, IGBERETV reports.

Taking to his Instagram handle after the election, he wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cp8vnI2INIz/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

He said this a day after he said the threats he made to the Igbos who do not intend to vote for his political party, APC, was a joke.

How ? By intimidating them, bullying, threatening them, if truly Lagos belongs to you as you claim why this your brand of thuggery, don't worry keep on playing, when the people are ready to take back their country you all will be consumed. Obi movement is just the beginning, make una de play

1 Like

Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by Shantyken(m): 9:47am On Mar 19, 2023
erico2k2:

OK I see your point, but did you expect anything less when protest of such is taking place,? wont it be better if on day two the FG announced on national TV that SARS was disbanded and end the protest there and then?Also is the End Sars protest attributes to any tribe or religious afiliate? cos some people are desperately trying to attribute it to no yoruba speaking persons

I think govt organizations is not a one man show, any action or counter action is always discuss on a round table
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by Morphinne: 9:47am On Mar 19, 2023
Goodmarlian:
Oluomo the land reclaimer when will you help them reclaim illorin from fula people or you dey fear? Be brave you can succeed where igboho failed. grin grin
Mumudeen, Ilorin is now a Fulani emirate by right of conquest and under international laws, it would remain their territory forever.
Besides, ilorin is the real definition of “a no man’s land” because the founder, Afonja was an outcast and a traitor who betrayed his tribe and decided to form an alliance with outsiders against his tribe and got a poetic Justice for his action. Also contrary to your foolish, erroneous belief, Ilorin is not a Yoruba land and chief Igboho never made any attempt to claim it (I don’t know where you sourced that your fallacious claim from)
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by OlawaleBammie: 9:48am On Mar 19, 2023
Isabi4lov:
sad So MC did that on purpose, how people think that LP is an Igbo party baffles me , same party that Mimiko won the governorship election in Ondo state. undecided
seems u re blind to see what Ur friend are doing with LP name

1 Like

Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by OlawaleBammie: 9:49am On Mar 19, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
So he should come and claim Lagos? I'm for Sanwo-olu on this
if Peter obi had won the presidency do u tink it would be easy for APC in Lagos??
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by Morphinne: 9:50am On Mar 19, 2023
Goodmarlian:
Oluomo the land reclaimer when will you help them reclaim illorin from fula people or you dey fear? Be brave you can succeed where igboho failed. grin grin
Mumudeen, Ilorin is now a Fulani emirate by right of conquest and under international laws, it would remain their territory forever and the Yorubas are not complaining, in fact, we love them and we’ve inter-married one another already.
They speak Yoruba and don’t go about insulting the Yorubas and the Yorubas also don’t call the land a no man’s land like you and your retárded brothers are doing with Lagos.
Besides, ilorin is the real definition of “a no man’s land” because the founder, Afonja was an outcast and a traitor who betrayed his tribe and decided to form an alliance with outsiders against his tribe and got a poetic Justice for his action. Also contrary to your foolish, erroneous belief, Ilorin is not a Yoruba land and chief Igboho never made any attempt to claim it (I don’t know where you sourced that your fallacious claim from)
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by joefelin2345: 9:50am On Mar 19, 2023
theforemost:
After election, we got to talk with our leaders. ALL of them. We survived this by the whisker. We may not be this lucky in 4 it's time.

It remains how the ibos MUST be undermined financially and politically. What's in their heart that led to the first coup is still in their heart.
Yorubas would be too vulnerable.

We must start NOW!!!!
Thanks a lot for this contribution. But how many Yoruba are thinking about this? Time to unite & close all our differences my brother otherwise, I quite agreed with you ....next time may not be funny at all. God bless you real good.
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by MisteerConcord(m): 9:51am On Mar 19, 2023
That guy na fool. I don't know what he thinks of himself, you will come to my area to come and beat me, What nonsense! I am waiting for his call.

theforemost:

Let me and you do that!!

Am in ikorodu. Can you we meet

Tell me your precise location.lets meet
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by Jemex003: 9:51am On Mar 19, 2023
joefelin2345:
You are a big fool for saying that Mc Oluomo is more relevant than Chief Sunday Igboho. Yoruba Nation is real, No retreat, No surrender Jagaban or no Jagaban FYI

OK let's see who's stupid by holding Yoruba nation cardboard on the road then we will see if i'm d one foolish or your father. One igboho that's from one small village in Oyo state crying Yoruba nation E be like say all your family dey mad abi? Try any Nonsense nation and face the payback. Yoruba know be Igbo.
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by Geesanni: 9:52am On Mar 19, 2023
Andy uba that went home can u tell me wat happened to him?did he not narrowly escape death? How can someone set his house on fire and a nice neighbour accommodated you.Then u started saying his house is a no man's land.Every Monday that is d sole of biz, ur warriors turn it to a war day and yet we allow u trade on that Monday here , even on Sunday but yet you guys called youruba fools.Ibo started the tribal war.Lp campaign was built on hatred and tribalism
Staywithbina:
Am Igbo and whatever they do to the igbos in any other part of this country ,I fully support it,all of una go run leave una home and go to another man's land and develop it while your home is in shambles,Ana adi mma si na ulo we puwa ama..look at what is happening in villages ,if I tell u that e-money and kceee cannot dare come back to amaputu in uli in a long time ,u won't believe,Ife of ala Ife will not come home also in a long time from ndiakaba in uli , u won't believe ,this men I mentioned are the top men in Lagos but their home is on fire ,burning ooohh ,same thing with a lot more others ,it's gradually coming close ,very soon we will all run away from our homes in the east to nowhere
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:53am On Mar 19, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
if Peter obi had won the presidency do u tink it would be easy for APC in Lagos??
Peter Obi presidency in Lagos has nothing to do with Guber election Sanwo-olu is doing well in Lagos. And Peter Obi won in Lagos
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by Pityoobi: 9:54am On Mar 19, 2023
Doracity82:
Your family blood will be wasted before the end of this month.... So shall it be.. amin
Just as we sacrificed over 3m Igbos blood during the civil war to unite Nigeria, we will also do it again if Una start that ethnic wahala of yours. In sha Allah, we will sacrifice you and your stupid siblings to make Lagos and Nigeria great again, and we have started. Oloriburuku omo ale.

Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by elonmuskbaby: 9:55am On Mar 19, 2023
erico2k2:

I read it, but you are sounding as if the people protesting are not Yorubas by saying you go to another persons house is this wise?
there were people (yorubas and non yorubas) who took advantage of the legitimate purpose of endsars to cause havoc where responsible for the messing up of endsars and broda shinedu happened to be among by him linkage with the IPOB.

And yes it's wise not to ever allow such a questionable guy to govern lagos for the sanctity and sanity of lagos
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by pachigo001(m): 9:56am On Mar 19, 2023
SleekyP:

Money from fraud/drug trafficking? Should EFCC start questioning them one by one Ikoyi prison go over full grin
you are jealous because you can’t be like them
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by erico2k2(m): 9:57am On Mar 19, 2023
Shantyken:

I think govt organizations is not a one man show, any action or counter action is always discuss on a round table
exactly, an action of loads of individuals must be looked into not just being decided by one person coming out to say its Ok we shall look into it when infact they are doing nothing or do not have the political will power to address the issues stated. A good example was that of the north London riot. New policies came into place. We now have a race equality commissioner!

1 Like

Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by CeceNene(f): 9:57am On Mar 19, 2023
Lagos is no man's land. Cry me a river

1 Like

Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by pocohantas(f): 10:01am On Mar 19, 2023
elonmuskbaby:
end sars wasn't a bad thing but the SENSELESS destruction of Lagos state properties,arson and inability to listen to the voice of reason was the bad thing

The endsars protest prevented kids from going to school, employees from going to their place of work or even those who needed to be in the hospital in a case of emergency were denied.

Jide begged for days for protesters to leave the road and the protesters refused.all they wanted was to destroy brt buses,raided the oba of Lagos palace and introduce Anarchy in lagos.nahhh.no lover of Lagos will watch Lagos become a banana republic in front of him.how can you go to another person's house and he will watch you destroy his properties right in front of him and he's begging you and you still continue like a maniac.he said he will work on your grievances but leave the road you said no and you expect him to fold his hands and watch you destroy what generations have built with sweat and sacrifices go down ?

They addressed the governor of Lagos "sorosoke werey". Can a Yoruba man go and protest in Anambra and be destroying properties and when the governor of Anambra comes, the yorubas should address him as a mad man right in front of you?

Was it Igbos that burned down BRTs? Even the video from the palace, it was Yorubas chilling in the pool. Not like it matters, it is just worrisome that you add it to charges of Igbos in Lagos. I don’t know you to be like this.
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by Allisgud: 10:02am On Mar 19, 2023
That illiterate did not write this he sent somebody to do it,cos I know him no finish pry school
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by erico2k2(m): 10:02am On Mar 19, 2023
elonmuskbaby:
there were people (yorubas and non yorubas) who took advantage of the legitimate purpose of endsars to cause havoc where responsible for the messing up of endsars and broda shinedu happened to be among by him linkage with the IPOB.

And yes it's wise not to ever allow such a questionable guy to govern lagos for the sanctity and sanity of lagos
So if chinedu was not part of Endsars then Endsars protest would by all means be legit right?I dont think you realise that there is a big difference between a Lagosian and a yorubaman, loads of guys on here are in Osogbo or Ijebu or as far back as Ondo state I have asked someone to tell me what's the building opposite the lagos state sectariat where the governor house is No answer cos they don't know!
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by OlawaleBammie: 10:02am On Mar 19, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
Peter Obi presidency in Lagos has nothing to do with Guber election Sanwo-olu is doing well in Lagos. And Peter Obi won in Lagos

Chaiiiiii

See Ur naivety bro, ahh

U don't understand politics at all grin

U think politics is free and fare? Politics has always been do or die bro. Ask Peter obi himself he would school u.

The moment Obi took over the affairs of the nation, his primary assignment would be to capture Lagos, and even if sanwo-olu survive this time, I ma sure APC would be displaced in 2027 in Lagos and would be replaced by an Igbo/ipob stooge like gbadebo, by then it would be too late to wrestle...

U youths of nowadays don't tink far in politics, obi that is doing miounmioun today will turn to dragon immediately he has power and he will use that to wrestle Lagos power to favour his tribemen, by then even radio stations will pronounce it that Lagos is no man's land...they would even say na ojukwu originate Lagos in the precolonial era.

Let be wise and think deep before we leap bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply)

Olisa Metuh Having Dinner With His Family At Home After His Release / Ibe Kachikwu Smuggled Exotic Car Stolen From Jaguar Plant: US Govt / 2023: Labour Party Will Labour In Vain - Soludo Mocks Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.