Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,523 members, 7,837,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

"Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo (61009 Views)

Now That Yorubas Claim Lagos Belongs To Yorubas, The FG Should Do The Following / Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK / Lagos Belongs To Benin - Obanikoro's Grandson Declares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by Doracity82(m): 10:24am On Mar 19, 2023
Pityoobi:
Werey dey paint useless scenario wey your foolish people believe. You bought shopping mall and still no get sense… you no see as dey give una wotowoto… Wetin una dey find una go see. Oloriburuku omo ale. Na only una dey prosper for Lagos ba.
I will not allow some useless and lazy youths to come and take over my house and properties here never. We are waiting for you guys, we are ever ready and whatever you want will be given to you in million fold. You thought we are still in 60s
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by Shattuck(m): 10:24am On Mar 19, 2023
Jones4190:
Never again will ANYONE say that Lagos is a no man's land.
no body talk say Lagos is a no man's land, that statement has been around for years now and it is not just the Igbos who are saying it, this comment of Lagos been a no man's land is just cheap political blackmail against a certain tribe, I have been on the internet and it didn't just start today it has been around for years and the comment did not even trend, it is the supposed reaction to it that is trending, I never saw when Lagos been a man's land was trending but the reaction trended more than the comment and there is no evidence that it is the Igbos who are saying it.
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by erico2k2(m): 10:24am On Mar 19, 2023
Evergreen12345:
if you are a woman from another tribe marrying a yoruba man just know that one day your kids will be rejected for having another blood.........keep rejoicing! 😎
Agreed cos this is what the vast majority are saying on here!
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by Christistruth00: 10:25am On Mar 19, 2023
amnesty7:
Good morning to all the children of hate, wherever they are. How market na?
grin grin grin

Which Market?

Lagos is thinking of Turning Alaba International,Ladipo and Computer Village into High Tech Modern Cattle Ranches for our Northern Brethen who stood with us in Lagos hour of need

In the Meantime Lagos Should rename Alaba International Market to Gen Yakubu Gowon International Market
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by elonmuskbaby: 10:25am On Mar 19, 2023
erico2k2:

So if chinedu was not part of Endsars then Endsars protest would by all means be legit right?I dont think you realise that there is a big difference between a Lagosian and a yorubaman, loads of guys on here are in Osogbo or Ijebu or as far back as Ondo state I have asked someone to tell me what's the building opposite the lagos state sectariat where the governor house is No answer cos they don't know!
you're still not getting the point.theres nothing wrong for broda shinedu to be part of the endsars but there's everything wrong for broda shinedu to be part of those who were responsible for taking advantage of the endsars protest or hiding under the endsars protests to push for the destruction of Lagos.
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by darediamond(m): 10:25am On Mar 19, 2023
loosecanon50:
Anybody who believes the war which happen yesterday in Lagos was an election is nothing but an enemy of this country.
Bro no we do not need election tp take place but chastisement of thos Igbos that do not kmow how to think like proper humans calling lagos no mans land.

See enh, I do not like Tinubu and his style of Rulership and I can swear with anything to prove this to anyone BUUUUT I will stick with Tinubu on having to permanently correct the Rudeness of all these Igbos on Oduduwa soil trying to ack like Fulanis against us.

Na the same Rudeness shown by them before Biafra war is still the same trait they are diaplaying now on our Soil.

Lagos is Oduduwas sons and daughters LAND not Igbos nor any other foreigner.
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by sammsimm(m): 10:26am On Mar 19, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
How could dey have done that to u? That means u don't believe in yorubas supremacy when it comes to politicking

I have never taken them serious, I knew they are going nowhere forget their online tactics bro

Empty drums makes louder noise

Did u expect them winning the presidential in Lagos? They shook me
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by Sofistcatdmoron: 10:26am On Mar 19, 2023
dapsoneh:
Yes na, they have been shown yellow card. Next won't be funny. You don't take the benevolence and magnanimity of a tribe for granted. The gentility of a tiger while lying down is not a reflection of it's timidity. You don't take the liberal attitude of the Yorubas for granted. We are very accommodating people but don't take us for a ride.
What Chukudi , Chigozie will not take in Anambra will not be tolerated in Lagos
Lesson learnt by them#
Lagos is not Yoruba land
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by Obaaderemi2: 10:27am On Mar 19, 2023
Those saying Lagos is No Man's Land or that Binis own Lagos are mischievous and stupid in equal measures. Lagos belongs to the Yorubas but like all other major cities of the world is open to all law abiding people.

But then it should not be open to hatefilled people like ipob members and thugs like the idiot talking here called oluomo or whatever his name is. His type has no place in the Lagos of the future. As the yorubas have rejected for centuries the dark forces against us from the Fulani Invaders to ipob criminals trying to overrun yorubaland, so we must weed out bastards and non-omoluabis like this thug. Stop celebrating thugs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:27am On Mar 19, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
Forget obi, he doesn't have a future in Aso villa

After tinubu northerner will take over then it come to south again..and u know what...this Ibos who would have chance then would also still be foolish to woo Yoruba, I am sure they will still deploy same hatred tactics that always fail them, their hate on Yoruba 16yrs to come would still prevent them from attaining that power grin

Even me I want to be president, I am a young, vibrant Yoruba man, and EMI naa Sanju die grin

Btw, are u Yoruba??
God will help you and grant you your heart desires. Omo Yoruba ni mi o Ijesha po n bele
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by sammsimm(m): 10:28am On Mar 19, 2023
Tflex01:

I wasn't afraid at all. grin

I was sure it will end like this.

How i wish i was strong like u…. I’m now in church doing thanksgiving
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by Babathanks(m): 10:29am On Mar 19, 2023
I don't know what igbos will gain if war start in Lagos , maybe they thought they gonna win but I doubt that because neighboring states will weigh in
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by Obaaderemi2: 10:29am On Mar 19, 2023
darediamond:

Bro no we do not need election tp take place but chastisement of thos Igbos that do not kmow how to think like proper humans calling lagos no mans land.

See enh, I do not like Tinubu and his style of Rulership and I can swear with anything to prove this to anyone BUUUUT I will stick with Tinubu on having to permanently correct the Rudeness of all these Igbos on Oduduwa soil trying to ack like Fulanis against us.

Na the same Rudeness shown by them before Biafra war is still the same trait they are diaplaying now on our Soil.

Lagos is Oduduwas sons and daughters LAND not Igbos nor any other foreigner.

It is envy. The Ibos can't take it that the west is more progressive than the East.

2 Likes

Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by erico2k2(m): 10:30am On Mar 19, 2023
elonmuskbaby:
you're still not getting the point.theres nothing wrong for broda shinedu to be part of the endsars but there's everything wrong for broda shinedu to be part of those who were responsible for taking advantage of the endsars protest or hiding under the endsars protests to push for the destruction of Lagos.
So was he a leader of them lot that hijacked the Endsars protest?
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by adekolaelect(m): 10:30am On Mar 19, 2023
loosecanon50:
Anybody who believes the war which happen yesterday in Lagos was an election is nothing but an enemy of this country.
which country you called Zoo in the Last one year ago? You people will be delt with in appropriate time.

Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by Obaaderemi2: 10:31am On Mar 19, 2023
Babathanks:
I don't know what igbos will gain if war start in Lagos , maybe they thought they gonna win but I doubt that because neighboring states will weigh in
They will lose the most if war breaks out in Lagos. Their major investments are in Lagos. Trust me, whatever is thrown at them in the SW they'll take. If I were ibo I'd have returned home since.

2 Likes

Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by dapsoneh: 10:32am On Mar 19, 2023
ogelekpomgam:

Yes oo.zuwo,zuwo,zuwo!!!...
At least as a married man,Igbo and earning my little close to 200k per month salary as a civil engineer,I know it's not easy with me.but most of you Yoruba urchins are struggling and suffering.. yet you support nonsense party and government.your pro max suffering will be more than great in the coming govt!!!
dindinrin leleyi
No wonder, Chinedu lost woefully
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by OlawaleBammie: 10:32am On Mar 19, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
God will help you and grant you your heart desires. Omo Yoruba ni mi o Ijesha po n bele
Aahh
Ara Ile waja grin

Are u from ilesha, ijebujesa, iwaraja, ILO, ipetujesha.

Where gangangan
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by Shemadex(m): 10:33am On Mar 19, 2023
loosecanon50:

I just wish you will agree let’s meet one on one and rack, your life and face will never remain the same. It’s not just by making noise online
what ll u do to him
In his land u ll receive wotowoto
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by Obaaderemi2: 10:34am On Mar 19, 2023
Shattuck:
no body talk say Lagos is a no man's land, that statement has been around for years now and it is not just the Igbos who are saying it, this comment of Lagos been a no man's land is just cheap political blackmail against a certain tribe, I have been on the internet and it didn't just start today it has been around for years and the comment did not even trend, it is the supposed reaction to it that is trending, I never saw when Lagos been a man's land was trending but the reaction trended more than the comment and there is no evidence that it is the Igbos who are saying it.
The statement has been around for a long time and it was one of the things that was used to prevent zik from becoming the premier of Western region. Yorubas have never liked that statement.

1 Like

Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by OlawaleBammie: 10:35am On Mar 19, 2023
sammsimm:

Did u expect them winning the presidential in Lagos? They shook me

Well, I have them 60/50 cus that presidential election was tough for asiwaju because of some factors

1)Naira policy
2) Muslim Muslim ticket
3) APC maladministration and hard policies.

All these things made the election tyt for asiwaju
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by Drmezie112: 10:36am On Mar 19, 2023
Egoat:
A region with zero political relevance but never ceases to fight dirty.
Dem go learn politics by force.
Awon olori pelebe, elenu rirun oshi.

Yeah we are learning
Soon let's see who laughs last.
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:36am On Mar 19, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
Aahh
Ara Ile waja grin

Are u from ilesha, ijebujesa, iwaraja, ILO, ipetujesha.

Where gangangan
Ijebu jesa ijebu egboro omo ota for jeja agboja
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by elonmuskbaby: 10:36am On Mar 19, 2023
pocohantas:

Was it Igbos that burned down BRTs? Even the video from the palace, it was Yorubas chilling in the pool. Not like it matters, it is just worrisome that you add it to charges of Igbos in Lagos. I don’t know you to be like this.
aunty when it comes to things that affect thousands and millions of lives,I don't like it when we are overly emotional and sentimental.let us apply logic and reason.

Now to the issue ma,those who engaged in the arson of brt buses were yorubas and non yorubas however with the enablement of some Omo ale yorubas (Omo ale yorubas are always in every household so we can't rule that out) so anyway it is the Omo ales that was leading, encouraging and cheering the non yorubas on to continue,it was one broda from another country (mnk) that was gingering them and asking them to keep at it.like they literally wanted to bring Lagos down to dust completely.so by implication,we know who broda mnk is affiliated to so cut the pretence and victim mentality.i hate it when people play victim instead of owning up to their fvk ups
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by OlawaleBammie: 10:37am On Mar 19, 2023
grin
erico2k2:

MayB you should ask an Igbo Man so they can let you know when they are hard or soft!
grin grin grin

No, normal normal Ibos are the type that turn little argument to insult and curses

But why is it that they are the one shouting intimidation upandan grin
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by pocohantas(f): 10:37am On Mar 19, 2023
elonmuskbaby:
aunty when it comes to things that affect thousands and millions of lives,I don't like it when we are overly emotional and sentimental.let us apply logic and reason.

Now to the issue ma,those who engaged in the arson of brt buses were yorubas and non yorubas however with the enablement of some Omo ale yorubas (Omo ale yorubas are always in every household so we can't rule that out) so anyway it is the Omo ales that was leading, encouraging and cheering the non yorubas on to continue,it was one broda from another country (mnk) that was gingering them and asking them to keep at it.like they literally wanted to bring Lagos down to dust completely.so by implication,we know who broda mnk is affiliated to so cut the pretence and victim mentality.i hate it when people play victim instead of owning up to their fvk ups

In a nutshell it wasn’t Igbos. Thanks for clearing the air.

1 Like

Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by erico2k2(m): 10:39am On Mar 19, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
grin grin grin grin

No, normal normal Ibos are the type that turn little argument to insult and curses

But why is it that they are the one shouting intimidation upandan grin
I'm sure someone will put you out of your misery soon!
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by OlawaleBammie: 10:40am On Mar 19, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
Ijebu jesa ijebu egboro omo ota for jeja agboja

Wao wao wao....I swear u offend me and I won't forgive you...u offend me seriously aswear.

My sister and my maternal family members lives in ijebujesa as we speak grin

Do u know this area, efon, imesi, itaawure, ita-ido, Ido ajinare(now Ido Ile), erio??
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by elonmuskbaby: 10:40am On Mar 19, 2023
erico2k2:

So was he a leader of them lot that hijacked the Endsars protest?
there was no leader in the endsars protests but there were hijackers of the endsars hiding under protests or hiding under the legitimate endsars protests to cause mayhem and broda shinedu was part of it as seen in his tweets and sentiments towards ipob
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by OlawaleBammie: 10:41am On Mar 19, 2023
erico2k2:

I'm sure someone will put you out of your misery soon!
well, I am not in any mystery bro, only Ur ibis need liberation from the spirit of hatred
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by erico2k2(m): 10:46am On Mar 19, 2023
elonmuskbaby:
there was no leader in the endsars protests but there were hijackers of the endsars hiding under protests or hiding under the legitimate endsars protests to cause mayhem and broda shinedu was part of it as seen in his tweets and sentiments towards ipob
Well i am afraid its so in all parts of the world, there will be persons who we will term as hijackers of genuine protest, take the London riots for example, shops got looted in the whole of the Uk,even white people joined the loot even though it was a black man killed. Now cos if his tweet, the goos has come home to roast this was what i was trying to say in m y other post when someone caled all Ibos living in lagos osun, some persons from the SW extractions seem to think once you are not Yoruba and don't look Northern you are igbos, the amount of times I have to explain to loads of South Westerners that Im from the delta not igbo is overwhelming, you can even see it on here 1st hand on nairaland, I'm really sorry to say loads of your kinsmen should invest in their geography of the entity called Nigeria.
PS the Post above this one is exactly what Im talking about!
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:46am On Mar 19, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

Wao wao wao....I swear u offend me and I won't forgive you...u offend me seriously aswear. Please forgive me o

My sister and my maternal family members lives in ijebujesa as we speak grin

Do u know this area, efon, imesi, itaawure, ita-ido, Ido ajinare(now Ido Ile), erio??
Yes very well

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply)

Hon. Erele Elebute-Halle Hosts Folashade Tinubu, First Daughter Of Nigeria / Buhari's Son, Yusuf Wedding Invitation Letter / Who Is Elisha Abbo? Biography Of Senator At Adult Toy Shop Assaulting Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.