Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

"Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo (60883 Views)

Now That Yorubas Claim Lagos Belongs To Yorubas, The FG Should Do The Following / Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK / Lagos Belongs To Benin - Obanikoro's Grandson Declares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by loko50(m): 8:42am On Mar 19, 2023
loosecanon50:

I just wish you will agree let’s meet one on one and rack, your life and face will never remain the same. It’s not just by making noise online

If you are not a coward, go and face MC Oluomo one on one

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by caracas: 8:42am On Mar 19, 2023
Parachoko:
You come from far away land

Settle on someone else land and you start to dey live there peacefully

Just because of how comfortable the Indigenes of the land make you feel, you start to dey call the indigenous people land "No Man's Land" because dey made you fully comfortable

And you expect him to dey smile with you?

Not in London, Paris, Shanghai, Tokyo, Moscow, Berlin or any other cities will the indigenous people smile at you

Evidence of people who are not Lagos Indigenes and claiming "Lagos is No Man's Land" full Twitter.

Why did the UK insist on leaving the EU?
LAGOS IS NO MAN’S LAND
Know this and know peace…. Thuggery n unleashing of smelling unkept yoruba touts on responsible igbos wil not change anything…..
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by Padipadi(m): 8:42am On Mar 19, 2023
Goodmarlian:
Oluomo the land reclaimer when will you help them reclaim illorin from fula people or you dey fear? Be brave you can succeed where igboho failed. grin grin
When it's time to claim Ilorin, it ll be claimed. To make it sweet, you can join Fulanis there. All of you ll cry last last

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by nonhuman(m): 8:42am On Mar 19, 2023
And try use poeoples lives to prove this
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by lexylaw40: 8:43am On Mar 19, 2023
LesbianBoy:
The level of impunity going on in this country is scary angry
English.....
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by Frenzy115: 8:43am On Mar 19, 2023
A time is coming when the Yorubas will struggle to explain to other Nigerians that "Agboros" and hooliganism do not represent who they are.

1 Like

Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by Goodmarlian: 8:43am On Mar 19, 2023
Jeftliu:

We have no beef with hausa fulani because we don't herit enemies of our great grand father we are going to judge hausa fulani by what they are doing in our own generation and they have never cross their lane except igbos who believe they can dominate everyone after the victory of Sanwo Olu you will see pepper 🌶 in lagos ...it will never be the business as usual
I want you to pepper igbos so they can leave lagos and go back home my people no dy hear word aswear.
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by nonhuman(m): 8:43am On Mar 19, 2023
loko50:

If you are not a coward, go and face MC Oluomo one on one
let him come out one on one to forment trouble
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by Wotowotoman: 8:43am On Mar 19, 2023
Parachoko:
You come from far away land

Settle on someone else land and you start to dey live there peacefully

Just because of how comfortable the Indigenes of the land make you feel, you start to dey call the indigenous people land "No Man's Land" because dey made you fully comfortable

And you expect him to dey smile with you?

Not in London, Paris, Shanghai, Tokyo, Moscow, Berlin or any other cities will the indigenous people smile at you

Evidence of people who are not Lagos Indigenes and claiming "Lagos is No Man's Land" full Twitter.

Why did the UK insist on leaving the EU?

You must not know the history of the United States and neighboring American countries. Illiterate tribalist like you…

1 Like

Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by Mercury12(m): 8:43am On Mar 19, 2023
inoki247:
shocked shocked

Some people that won't even tolerate Igbokwe in his own state they've cancel him, even tell him not to come home again also call him Sabo are online crying that they don't want to tolorate GrV who's degenerating his own tribe also...

Bunch of hypocrite...

They are shameless set of people. People blinded by hate I swear. Hatred drives them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by Navalsadiq(m): 8:43am On Mar 19, 2023
[quote author=dapsoneh post=121867683]Yes na, they have been shown yellow card. Next won't be funny. You don't take the benevolence and magnanimity of a tribe for granted. The gentility of a tiger while lying down is not a reflection of it's timidity. You don't take the liberal attitude of the Yorubas for granted. We are very accommodating people but don't take us for a ride.
What Chukudi , Chigozie will not take in Anambra will not be tolerated in Lagos
Lesson learnt by them#una don get sense
[/quote ] you guys have really woken up.down far north they dare not lay claims on their lands
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by sholadele4: 8:43am On Mar 19, 2023
I now appreciate the saying, "nitori were ita ni a se n ni ti ile". What an insult averted!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by Tflex01: 8:44am On Mar 19, 2023
NOETHNICITY:
Obi people couldn’t even win in Anambra and they want to take over lagos

Their focus is on Lagos. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by macaranta(m): 8:44am On Mar 19, 2023
dapsoneh:
dindinrin, imbeci le
Go and verify it
Eko o gba gbere

Goat I'm more Lagosian than you. Dimwit
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by egunna(m): 8:44am On Mar 19, 2023
loosecanon50:

Let’s meet one on one and see who will be a pained loser at the end. Choose the time and place
y una like fight like this?later u will be shouting that other ppl are the violent ones

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by Nobody: 8:44am On Mar 19, 2023
LesbianBoy:
The level of impunity going on in this country is scary angry

Ah well, it has always been thus.
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by Devil1Messenger: 8:44am On Mar 19, 2023
dapsoneh:
who are the 'WE'?
Chukudi should know his limit
Chigozie won't sell his land to just anyone in Anambra, u con come Lagos dey spew thrash that Lagos is no man's land.
Can you go to Onisha and claim it's a no man's land?
Know you limit and know peace
U have gotten my message.
When e start, we know where we belong.
U didn't just spit on the igbos, u have rather sow a seed that will certainly germinate.
We will remind u guys when the time comes.
Edo knows where dey belong.
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by tamdun: 8:44am On Mar 19, 2023
That sikiru ayinde barrister song is so perfect for this moment

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by Favourchris(f): 8:44am On Mar 19, 2023
madridguy:
Nice speech from you Alhaji MC Oluomo. The crying IPOB terrorists can return back to their forbidden region and be killing one another on Monday morning, we no send them.

God Bless every progressive minds that came out yesterday to vote for Gov. Babajide SanwoOlu.

people are buying your ancestral lands daily, pushing you to the conner dailly, occupying most of ur markets, you are making noise.

you think being the governor makes u the owner? you guys are really joking. ....

1 Like

Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by elonmuskbaby: 8:45am On Mar 19, 2023
grin
mrtalktrue:
We will still buy all your properties and use your MBA graduates as driver.
This one still dey wail grin

Una still never learn lesson grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by elonmuskbaby: 8:45am On Mar 19, 2023
grin
mrtalktrue:
We will still buy all your properties and use your MBA graduates as driver.
This one still dey wail grin

Una still never learn lesson grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by Goodmarlian: 8:45am On Mar 19, 2023
Padipadi:

When it's time to claim Ilorin, it ll be claimed. To make it sweet, you can join Fulanis there. All of you ll cry last last
cheesy
You will reclaim it with mc oluomo and his coward thugs who were chased yesterday by igbo women.
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by loko50(m): 8:45am On Mar 19, 2023
danhans:
Who is contesting who owns Lagos?Stop selling your houses and land to us,we are not ready to be baale or Oba here.
You have been ruling for 23 yrs and you are still intimidating people then you have not done well then

Don't think you own land in Lagos or anywhere in Nigeria. It's just under lease for 99 years maximum

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by Tflex01: 8:45am On Mar 19, 2023
sammsimm:
Wow…. Today is one of the happiest day of my life. God disgraced and embarrassed Obi-dense and his followers…. Those bastards almost gave me high BP with from their useless top to bottom slogan

I wasn't afraid at all. grin

I was sure it will end like this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by haffaze777(m): 8:45am On Mar 19, 2023
bayelsaowei:
foolishness...the assumption here is all non yorubas who are not also from the North are Ibos...

What a country...

I will reply to this your trash when we successfully transport shinedu back to Anambra

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by tamdun: 8:45am On Mar 19, 2023
That sikiru ayinde barrister song is so perfect for this moment

2 Likes

Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by dapsoneh: 8:46am On Mar 19, 2023
Devil1Messenger:

U have gotten my message.
When e start, we know where we belong.
U didn't just spit on the igbos, u have rather sow a seed that will certainly germinate.
We will remind u guys when the time comes.
Edo knows where dey belong.
and you will stand when it starts? Let it start

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by erico2k2(m): 8:46am On Mar 19, 2023
dapsoneh:
foooooool, see your mosquito brain not being engag3d.
Shebi u said Lag is a no Man's land and Chukudi will rule Lagos
Yoruba's that own Lagos have shown you with their votes
B4 U insult yourself and expose your inadequacy on comprehension, let me school you a little bit, I'm not an igbo man I'm from the deep Niger delta WARRI, All you uneducated lot in the South west of Nigeria from one bush n Ijebu Ode all claim Lagos even Tinibu who was adopted even claim Lagos state so I'm not surprised to say the shyte.I have seen educated colleagues in London who think once you aint a Yoruba and don't remotely lok Hausa you are igbo, I must say yah sense of geography, awareness and exposure is worse that those from Niger republic. Go and get educated properly then come back and have a useful conversation!

1 Like

Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by haffaze777(m): 8:46am On Mar 19, 2023
Gbogbowa:
even oba eko cant say that

We're busy,we will get back to you after we have deliver shinedu to his people.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by cejaypriesty(m): 8:47am On Mar 19, 2023
inoki247:
shocked shocked

Some people that won't even tolerate Igbokwe in his own state they've cancel him, even tell him not to come home again also call him Sabo are online crying that they don't want to tolorate GrV who's degenerating his own tribe also...

Bunch of hypocrite...
English please

Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by sholadele4: 8:47am On Mar 19, 2023
Goodmarlian:

I want you to pepper igbos so they can leave lagos and go back home my people no dy hear word aswear.
You mean pepper promax?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by elonmuskbaby: 8:47am On Mar 19, 2023
Favourchris:

people are buying your ancestral lands daily, pushing you to the conner dailly, occupying most of ur markets, you are making noise.

you think being the governor makes u the owner? you guys are really joking. ....
the experience of CHINEDU still never teach una lesson grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Buhari Summons Tinubu, Ambode / Buhari And Okorocha Watching Nigerian-Cameroon Match: Spot The Difference / PDP's Lagos Rally Dwarfs APC's Mega Rally In Lagos [ compare photos]

Viewing this topic: juuvi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.