Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,545 members, 7,816,324 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

"Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo (60838 Views)

Now That Yorubas Claim Lagos Belongs To Yorubas, The FG Should Do The Following / Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK / Lagos Belongs To Benin - Obanikoro's Grandson Declares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by shegra58: 8:47am On Mar 19, 2023
Goodmarlian:
Oluomo the land reclaimer when will you help them reclaim illorin from fula people or you dey fear? Be brave you can succeed where igboho failed. grin grin
Don't be obsessed with Yorubas talk about your albino brother Nnamdi Kanu who is currently in the pit of FG

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by Ikpaitid: 8:47am On Mar 19, 2023
loosecanon50:
Anybody who believes that the war which happen yesterday in Lagos was an election is nothing but an enemy of this country.
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by dapsoneh: 8:47am On Mar 19, 2023
macaranta:

Goat I'm more Lagosian than you. Dimwit
wereyyyyyy, e pain u say shinedu no win bah? U can't shove shined u down our throat. We are more sophisticated than that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by Ritchiee: 8:47am On Mar 19, 2023
Goodmarlian:
Oluomo the land reclaimer when will you help them reclaim illorin from fula people or you dey fear? Be brave you can succeed where igboho failed. grin grin
Mumu.
Ilorin has a Yoruba governor.What is your point?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by bencr7: 8:48am On Mar 19, 2023
grin grin grin u dey happy wetin thugs talk,after election,thug no go no anybody again,u be bus drivers or conductors and u dey happy for wetin happen yesterday,as fact say their oga done enter president,na u I pity,when they reason ur matter,police no go even come for ur help o, wat happen yesterday have show police in Lagos will be powerless to Thugs.
Another form of OPC is back in Lagos.
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by Johnnyplus01k(m): 8:48am On Mar 19, 2023
The gentle strides of a tiger is not a sign of cowardice, so every non indigenes should know their place in Lag, jagaban making lag a place to stay doesn't mean the IPOB hiding under the umbrella of LP shouldn't take it for granted. I'm happy that this happen to the Yorubas, tolérance is now resulting to foolishness for the SOUTHWESTERNERS. position everybody or you vacate the land.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by Ikpaitid: 8:48am On Mar 19, 2023
War never start yet and you're already afraid, wait make anything happen to Tinubu's mandate, you go see Armageddon.
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by dapsoneh: 8:48am On Mar 19, 2023
erico2k2:

B4 U insult yourself and exposed your inadiquacy on comprehension, let me school you a little bit, I'm not and igbo man I'm from the deep Niger delta WARRI, All you uneducated lot in the South west of Nigeria from one bush n Ijebu Ode all claim Lagos even Tinibu who was adopted even claim Lagos state so Im not surprised to say the shyte.I have seen educated colleagues in London who think once you aint a Yoruba and don't remotely lok Hausa you are igbo, I must say yah sense of geography, awareness and exposure is worse that those from Niger republic. Go and get educated properly then come back and have a useful conversation!
Go to school, na shop e go dey
Go and verify it
We no wan Shinedu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by pepetua(m): 8:48am On Mar 19, 2023
Animalistic human beings in real human form.
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by elonmuskbaby: 8:49am On Mar 19, 2023
tamdun:
That sikiru ayinde barrister song is so perfect for this moment
please put down the lyrics to school them as them still never learn from broda shinedu grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by loosecanon50(m): 8:49am On Mar 19, 2023
egunna:
y una like fight like this?later u will be shouting that other ppl are the violent ones

See, these motherfvckers need to know that not only them have monopoly of violence. People keeping quiet doesn’t mean they are fools

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by 0monnak0da: 8:49am On Mar 19, 2023
magoo10:
But you still dey sell the land to them collect money.how foolish
That is Where you get it wrong
You cannot buy land in Lagos state
All you do is get a 99 year lease
How many of those will be alive in 99 years?
The only land that is exempt from inheritance tax is ancestral land
Government has power to levy inheritance tax on land during that 99 year period and you know what happens if the heir cannot pay? He has to sell either way after 99years it reverts back to the owner

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by TruthinAction: 8:50am On Mar 19, 2023
Parachoko:
You come from far away land

Settle on someone else land and you start to dey live there peacefully

Just because of how comfortable the Indigenes of the land make you feel, you start to dey call the indigenous people land "No Man's Land" because dey made you fully comfortable

And you expect him to dey smile with you?

Not in London, Paris, Shanghai, Tokyo, Moscow, Berlin or any other cities will the indigenous people smile at you

Evidence of people who are not Lagos Indigenes and claiming "Lagos is No Man's Land" full Twitter.

Why did the UK insist on leaving the EU?

Nigeria can't move forward with tribal sentiments. Was Barak Obama not from Africa and he became an American president?

Are there not Nigerians both in UK and US winning elections?

Are you saying that Igbos are more than Yorubas in Lagos because Labour party clearly won in most polling units.

APC is just using tribal sentiments to get sympathy from their people. So many sane Yorubas have rejected APC. They voted massively for Labour Party.

Mind you, Labour party is not an Igbo party. It was established by NLC many years back. And the first governor they produced was a Yoruba man.

MC Olomo and FFK are looking for cheap sympathy.

3 Likes

Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by Neddstark: 8:50am On Mar 19, 2023
BIZNess123:
cool
Elu p from top to bottomless pit ...😆

Chinedus will soon be sent packing..

Claiming Lagos is a "no man's island". is threat to the Yoruba heritage and our national security.

They even lost in anambra 😆

You are a very very wicked human being. Which one is LP from top to the bottomless pit grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by Favourchris(f): 8:50am On Mar 19, 2023
elonmuskbaby:
the experience of CHINEDU still never teach una lesson grin

the real battle of lagos is not seen... open ur eyes... u guys are becoming tenant in ur own lands... shine ur eye.... fighting to have a governor is even a shame... it shows u guys are loosing it
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by doublewisdom: 8:51am On Mar 19, 2023
If calling Lagos a no Man's land will make Yoruba to be more divided, make I kuku join. Lol. Abeg MC and all the touts in Yoruba land, I encourage you to wage war against all Yorubas that their mothers are not Yoruba. The blood must be pure.

1 Like

Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by erico2k2(m): 8:51am On Mar 19, 2023
dapsoneh:
Go and verify it
We no wan Shinedu
Look at you who went to a kinda school, look where you at and have a look where I'm at!

1 Like

Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by elonmuskbaby: 8:51am On Mar 19, 2023
grin
dapsoneh:
Go and verify it
We no wan Shinedu

Because we allow them enter kitchen,them wan kuku die for the kitchen,them even wan lock the kitchen from the owner grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by Devil1Messenger: 8:52am On Mar 19, 2023
dapsoneh:
and you will stand when it starts? Let it start
Lolz
U think it has ended?
Except Nigeria divides, this particular seed will be passed from generation to generation.
After fighting my part, i will pass the message to my children and grandchildren.
I will tell them how igbos where treated and profiled in their own country by a tribalistic set of a region
The only thing that will save u guys from this, is if Nigeria divides.

2 Likes

Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by macaranta(m): 8:52am On Mar 19, 2023
dapsoneh:
wereyyyyyy, e pain u say shinedu no win bah? U can't shove shined u down our throat. We are more sophisticated than that

Nah...you lots are real life fools. Keep at it, that's your sole purpose in life, to be a tool for thuggery that will be discarded less than a week after the elections.
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by dapsoneh: 8:53am On Mar 19, 2023
erico2k2:

Look at you who went to a kinda school, look where you at and have a look where I'm at!
e pain ammmmmm. If you can't cope with Sanwo Olu, leave Lagos grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by MrCuteking(m): 8:53am On Mar 19, 2023
EmmyDJourno:
They make the Igbos the object of their hate, but inflict injuries on everyone
The uneducated Yorubas are the most gullible people on Earth, they are narrow minded and too lazy to think

As in ehn. So daft I swear.

When agbero influences the price of transportation in Lagos, it affects everyone.
Nothing like Igbo will pay #800, Yorubas will pay #200.

Bad governance affects everyone. Palliatives were hidden from everyone, and all other terrible things happening in Lagos knows no tribe. Yet these guys were able to deceive the Yorubas that Igbos want to take over.

It’s very evident that majority of the Yorubas are very gullible. It’s so painful to see things like this happening.

These group of people deceiving them knows the truth but because of selfishness, they had to do everything possible to deceive their own people just to keep milking Lagosians (Igbos, Yorubas, Hausas and others) of their hard earned money.

It is well.

5 Likes

Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by eazisky(m): 8:53am On Mar 19, 2023
Goodmarlian:

So you don reject your yoruba speaking brothers because of map drawn by a fulani man yorupeople are dumb.

I'm schooling you base on history and the olodo that you are, I'm not an online warrior like you, we speak with actions just like what we did yesterday, u can be here and be a warrior, congratulations 😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by dapsoneh: 8:53am On Mar 19, 2023
macaranta:

Nah...you lots are real life fools. Keep at it, that's your sole purpose in life, to be a tool for thuggery that will be discarded less than a week after the elections.
hug transformer.. Sanwo Olu is ur gov, live with it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by erico2k2(m): 8:53am On Mar 19, 2023
Favourchris:

the real battle of lagos is not seen... open ur eyes... u guys are becoming tenant in ur own lands... shine ur eye.... fighting to have a governor is even a shame... it shows u guys are loosing it
It is I am afraid SO, the fact of the matter is, non of those making noise o n here have one fence in Lagos state, they are from one bush in surrounding state and rent houses from landlords in Lagos who ant even lagosians,Now they are hating, once you do not subscribe to their school of thought you are classed as Igbo even if you are yoruba, I ut this down to lack of education!

1 Like

Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by dapsoneh: 8:54am On Mar 19, 2023
Devil1Messenger:

Lolz
U think it has ended?
Except Nigeria divides, this particular seed will be passed from generation to generation.
After fighting my part, i will pass the message to my children and grandchildren.
I will tell them how igbos where treated and profiled in their own country by a tribalistic set of a region
Oy a, continue to pass am na.. We will wait for ur generation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by Neddstark: 8:55am On Mar 19, 2023
danhans:
Who is contesting who owns Lagos?Stop selling your houses and land to us,we are not ready to be baale or Oba here.
You have been ruling for 23 yrs and you are still intimidating people then you have not done well then

Better stop buying
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by erico2k2(m): 8:55am On Mar 19, 2023
dapsoneh:
e pain ammmmmm. If you can't cope with Sanwo Olu, leave Lagos grin grin
Bross I live in London, I nor follow drag BUS like you and your brothers, U gerrit,I jst dey up here dey laugh at una mumuness!

2 Likes

Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by Neddstark: 8:56am On Mar 19, 2023
Devil1Messenger:

Lolz
U think it has ended?

Hahahaha. You never learn from history.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by Fearyourcreator: 8:56am On Mar 19, 2023
loosecanon50:
Anybody who believes that the war which happen yesterday in Lagos was an election is nothing but an enemy of this country.
Oga go sleep...
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by Dareal90s(m): 8:57am On Mar 19, 2023
Goodmarlian:
Maybe when you reclaim South East from Nigeria and have your Biafra.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by Devil1Messenger: 8:57am On Mar 19, 2023
Neddstark:

Hahahaha. You never learn from history.
🤣🤣
Another History has just been created
I witnessed this myself and its never going away.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Checkout Senator Iyabo Obasanjo-bello's New Look / Lady K Cried Out At Igboho's House During The Attack (Video) / Photos Of Damaged Doors As DSS Attempted To Arrest Judges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.