Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,475 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

"Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo (60839 Views)

Now That Yorubas Claim Lagos Belongs To Yorubas, The FG Should Do The Following / Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK / Lagos Belongs To Benin - Obanikoro's Grandson Declares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by cococandy(f): 8:58am On Mar 19, 2023
Seun when the consequences of the hate and despicable violence you allow to flourish on this forum comes to roost, you will have blood on your hands.

1 Like

Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by jaxxy(m): 8:59am On Mar 19, 2023
dapsoneh:
Yes now, just as Gbadebo has won the Guber, it belongs to elluuuuu peee grin grin
Oniyeye grin

who won? una don upload the results or still dey try manipulate am?

Collation and voting never finish una done know winner? grin
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by baylow85: 8:59am On Mar 19, 2023
madridguy:
Nice speech from you Alhaji MC Oluomo. The crying IPOB terrorists can return back to their forbidden region and be killing one another on Monday morning, we no send them.

God Bless every progressive minds that came out yesterday to vote for Gov. Babajide SanwoOlu.
you are a patriot

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by 0monnak0da: 9:00am On Mar 19, 2023
macaranta:

Before you show the red card,please ensure that no yoruba person is found in the south east. What you guys are cooking, the ingredients can be purchased from every market too.
Who has more to lose if we go down this path?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by obyno82: 9:00am On Mar 19, 2023
Parachoko:
You come from far away land

Settle on someone else land and you start to dey live there peacefully

Just because of how comfortable the Indigenes of the land make you feel, you start to dey call the indigenous people land "No Man's Land" because dey made you fully comfortable

And you expect him to dey smile with you?

Not in London, Paris, Shanghai, Tokyo, Moscow, Berlin or any other cities will the indigenous people smile at you

Evidence of people who are not Lagos Indigenes and claiming "Lagos is No Man's Land" full Twitter.

Why did the UK insist on leaving the EU?

You that you are talking your are not a lagosian. You don't have sense walahi
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by Ritchiee: 9:00am On Mar 19, 2023
TruthinAction:

Nigeria can't move forward with tribal sentiments. Was Barak Obama not from Africa and he became an American president?

Are there not Nigerians both in UK and US winning elections?

Are you saying that Igbos are more than Yorubas in Lagos because Labour party clearly won in most polling units.

APC is just using tribal sentiments to get sympathy from their people. So many sane Yorubas have rejected APC. They voted massively for Labour Party.

Mind you, Labour party is not an Igbo party. It was established by NLC many years back. And the first governor they produced was a Yoruba man.

MC Olomo and FFK are looking for cheap sympathy.
But you tribalists want to turn it to an igbo party just like Azikiwe did NCNC.

4 Likes

Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by dapsoneh: 9:00am On Mar 19, 2023
jaxxy:

who won? una don upload the results or still dey try manipulate am?

Collation never finish una done know winner? grin
Sanwo Olu is ur next Gov. Know this and know peace.. Go and verify it from Irev

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by Nobody: 9:01am On Mar 19, 2023
Omicronvaccine:
Guber: "Hope The Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo

Lagos branch chairman of National Union of Road Transport Workers (NURTW), MC Oluomo has called out Obidients after the governorship elections in Lagos, IGBERETV reports.

Taking to his Instagram handle after the election, he wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cp8vnI2INIz/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

He said this a day after he said the threats he made to the Igbos who do not intend to vote for his political party, APC, was a joke.

Wahalla from for who dey expect sense from common touts
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by Parachoko: 9:01am On Mar 19, 2023
TruthinAction:

Nigeria can't move forward with tribal sentiments. Was Barak Obama not from Africa and he became an American president?

Did Obama claim US is no man's land?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by obyno82: 9:01am On Mar 19, 2023
madridguy:
Nice speech from you Alhaji MC Oluomo. The crying IPOB terrorists can return back to their forbidden region and be killing one another on Monday morning, we no send them.

God Bless every progressive minds that came out yesterday to vote for Gov. Babajide SanwoOlu.

You have been silent all this while only to begin your rants again. See the nonsense you all are breeding will swallow all of you, and I will be there to laugh you to scorn Mark my words.

1 Like

Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by Parachoko: 9:01am On Mar 19, 2023
obyno82:

You that you are talking your are not a lagosian. You don't have sense walahi
I never claim to be a Lagosian neither did I call Lagos No Man's Land

I hope you can see I get sense pass your papa

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by MrCuteking(m): 9:02am On Mar 19, 2023
blowjohn:
I think LP has been playing politics of hatred.

They even wanted to deal with solutions just because he disagreed with obi.

Soludo said obi didn't leave any money etc Nd they wanted to spite the soludo.

Even in the south east states there is no unity.

U want to destabilise a man that is barely 1 year in office. No chance for him to prove if he can work or not..

It’s not about LP. It’s about the masses deciding who should rule them so that fear will be in the rulers because anyone that is chosen by the masses can as well be removed.

That will make the rulers perform adequately. But if the masses have no say and election continues to be rigged like this, then, no matter how the rulers make the place terrible, we will have no choice than to keep enduring the pain, grief, robbery and etc.
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by Trojan8(m): 9:02am On Mar 19, 2023
Suddenly, Olu Omo is now a good representative of the Yoruba people.

Anyway, I won't be the only one paying Owo mi da in Lagos. Both Igbos and Yoruba alike would eat from same basket.

1 Like

Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by elonmuskbaby: 9:03am On Mar 19, 2023
Favourchris:

the real battle of lagos is not seen... open ur eyes... u guys are becoming tenant in ur own lands... shine ur eye.... fighting to have a governor is even a shame... it shows u guys are loosing it
nawa o.na by force? shocked

The energy, resources and anger you're using to push for broda shinedu,them forbid una to go use that Same energy and support for broda Patrick shinenu to be governor in Anambra? shocked

If Una support am to be governor in Anambra una go die? Shey tipa Ni? Even the igbos calling lagos a no man's land is not even the major issue, the issue is when a kunle Ajayi can be governor in Anambra or a Tunde Kelani can become governor in Enugu with the support of the igbos then you will not even need to throw tantrums online,you will see the yorubas coming en mass for broda chinedu because the yorubas believe in fair deals.you cannot expect to receive what you are not ready to give.therefore if you know you can never accept a Yoruba man to be a governor in your land,you have no right to be offended when the yorubas do not support broda chinedu.that is the real reason

So being Igbo and blaming it on tribalism is not the problem.i hope una learner but if you still want to make it a tribalistic issue then be my guest cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by Neddstark: 9:03am On Mar 19, 2023
Devil1Messenger:

🤣🤣
Another History has just been created
I witnessed this myself and its never going away.

Okay when you are ready to act, tell us. 😎
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by HIPROFILE(m): 9:03am On Mar 19, 2023
Pathetic how I felt the yorubas was actually educated and learned as they claimed but now I know exactly what they are.

The politicians who want the status quo to remain Lagos to be continually run by a greedy family of one man has successfully and simply used tribal divide tactics on you all you happily bought into it and engaged to carrying out their bidding hence Lagos remains the way its been My brothers with the kind of money generated monthly in Lagos, that state should have developed more far than it is today however Lagos is still being milked by one man.

4 Likes

Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by Shantyken(m): 9:03am On Mar 19, 2023
Devil1Messenger:

U are calling for war.
We from SS heard u very well.
Wen e start, we know where we belong.
This is no longer politics

Wetin concern SS for this matter between igbos n yoruba's

1 Like

Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by Parachoko: 9:03am On Mar 19, 2023
Wotowotoman:

You must not know the history of the United States and neighboring American countries. Illiterate tribalist like you…
I know the story of USA.

The Native Americans in US and Canada are not told they are not real Americans or Canadians by the European settlers.
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by Emola12(m): 9:03am On Mar 19, 2023
dapsoneh:
Yes na, they have been shown yellow card. Next won't be funny. You don't take the benevolence and magnanimity of a tribe for granted. The gentility of a tiger while lying down is not a reflection of it's timidity. You don't take the liberal attitude of the Yorubas for granted. We are very accommodating people but don't take us for a ride.
What Chukudi , Chigozie will not take in Anambra will not be tolerated in Lagos
Lesson learnt by them#
if war happen now nah Yoruba go first run ooo hmmm...
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by macaranta(m): 9:03am On Mar 19, 2023
0monnak0da:

Who has more to lose if we go down this path?

Till then...we will find out.

1 Like

Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by obyno82: 9:04am On Mar 19, 2023
amnesty7:
Good morning to all the children of hate, wherever they are. How market na?

You don't have sense at all so justifying thuggery and use of violence to win is right to you abi. Fashola had 1.5m votes in Lagos in 2011 it was a no contest because it was clear he performed, there was no need for violence because he performed, if you need intimidation and violence to get elected then you have failed. I will abuse you and your generations unborn of you come here to complain about this government in the near future.

1 Like

Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by madridguy(m): 9:04am On Mar 19, 2023
Obviously it is you that stopped visiting politics section. I tanda here gidigba.

obyno82:

You have been silent all this while only to begin your rants again. See the nonsense you all are breeding will swallow all of you, and I will be there to laugh you to scorn Mark my words.
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by te3fik: 9:04am On Mar 19, 2023
dapsoneh:
Yes na, they have been shown yellow card. Next won't be funny. You don't take the benevolence and magnanimity of a tribe for granted. The gentility of a tiger while lying down is not a reflection of it's timidity. You don't take the liberal attitude of the Yorubas for granted. We are very accommodating people but don't take us for a ride.
What Chukudi , Chigozie will not take in Anambra will not be tolerated in Lagos
Lesson learnt by them#

You are an idiot. Another tribal bigot.

2 Likes

Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by Shantyken(m): 9:04am On Mar 19, 2023
HIPROFILE:
Pathetic how I felt the yorubas was actually educated and learned as they claimed but now I know exactly what they are.

The politicians who want the status quo to remain Lagos to be continually run by a greedy family of one man has successfully and simply used tribal divide tactics on you all you happily bought into it and engaged to carrying out their bidding hence Lagos remains the way its been My brothers with the kind of money generated monthly in Lagos, that state should have developed more far than it is today however Lagos is still being milked by one man.

Lagos is better than yesterday which shows a progressive graph.

1 Like

Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by obyno82: 9:05am On Mar 19, 2023
LordAdam16:

🤣🤣🤣

Na all those Igbos wen sneak enter Obidient movement cause these problems for Igbos.

They're the miscreants fond of making inflammatory statements.

-Lord

You don't have sense

1 Like

Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by McLizbae: 9:05am On Mar 19, 2023
Ilorin is not MCs or any present yoruba fight anymore. The forefathers of yorubas failed in ilorin, the present yorubas can't afford to repeat same in the remaining yoruba land.
Goodmarlian:
Oluomo the land reclaimer when will you help them reclaim illorin from fula people or you dey fear? Be brave you can succeed where igboho failed. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by Tflex01: 9:05am On Mar 19, 2023
eazisky:

Be wise and be intelligent, Ilorin and kogi are nothern state, we never see them as Yorubas, the Yoruba lands are situated in south west

Kogi west and 80% of Kwara are with us Yoruba abeg.

They are only northerners by Babangida demographical arrangements.

1 Like

Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by fr3do(m): 9:05am On Mar 19, 2023
This level of tribal hate is like the mid 60s
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by obyno82: 9:05am On Mar 19, 2023
haffaze777:

Yes because he doesn't deserve car.

Do you have a car?
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by dapsoneh: 9:06am On Mar 19, 2023
Emola12:
if war happen now nah Yoruba go first run ooo hmmm...
nobody is all I ng for war, it's about knowing your boundary and not pass it. Nothing like Lagos is no man's land.
Ibos will dare not instigate war, they can't watch their investment go down the drain and neither will Yoruba call for war.
What Yoruba's need is respect with peaceful coexistence

2 Likes

Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by dapsoneh: 9:06am On Mar 19, 2023
te3fik:

You are an idiot. Another tribal bigot.
you are mad, I mean very mad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Checkout Senator Iyabo Obasanjo-bello's New Look / Lady K Cried Out At Igboho's House During The Attack (Video) / Photos Of Damaged Doors As DSS Attempted To Arrest Judges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.