Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,531 members, 7,816,296 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

"Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo (60836 Views)

Now That Yorubas Claim Lagos Belongs To Yorubas, The FG Should Do The Following / Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK / Lagos Belongs To Benin - Obanikoro's Grandson Declares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by Bobbiee: 9:06am On Mar 19, 2023
What about Ilorin in Kwara? Is that Yoruba land?
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by BABANGBALI: 9:07am On Mar 19, 2023
We've proved to them, the true owners of Lagos. Oga na master!

1 Like

Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by pocohantas(f): 9:07am On Mar 19, 2023
doublewisdom:
At this point I believe the LP candidate was purposely chosen to cause division in Yoruba land. The Yorubas showed their hands yesterday and the effects will last for a long time. They are now divided along their mothers' ethnicity. So all 'half' Yorubas now know where they stand, they are inferior. grin grin

I don’t think it has anything to do with his mother’s ethnicity. The Adeleke’s have Igbo blood and they are adored in Osun State. It is more about his utterances.

1 Like

Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by haffaze777(m): 9:07am On Mar 19, 2023
obyno82:

Do you have a car?

No I have keke🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by erico2k2(m): 9:07am On Mar 19, 2023
elonmuskbaby:
cheesy of course cheesy
You see this person that made that statement with their name on it might live to regret it one day cos it might come back to hunt them,
An aspiring black British politician could have been the prime minister of the Uk but for a post he did like this he had to step down, we could have had a Nigerian British born prime minister by now
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by madridguy(m): 9:07am On Mar 19, 2023
Let meet at Line seriki, Banarwa Kaduna. 25th, March 2023. Time is 1 PM.

loosecanon50:

Let’s meet one on one and see who will be a pained loser at the end. Choose the time and place
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by Parachoko: 9:07am On Mar 19, 2023
caracas:

LAGOS IS NO MAN’S LAND
Know this and know peace…. Thuggery n unleashing of smelling unkept yoruba touts on responsible igbos wil not change anything…..
Well, you can say anything you want online, nah you sabi. Reality is different grin
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by Chrismania100: 9:07am On Mar 19, 2023
All you yorubas arw criminal for calling lagos state your state.You are all foreigners just like igbos
Even someone from Ogun state is claiming Lagos state.Olodo.You guys cannot do shit, we dey all lagos together, bring any nonsense, we will fight you cos some of Yoruba shouting Lagos is my state came from a dirty yoruba state claiming lagosians. I repeat, lagos is no man's land.We will all die here.WE ARE NIGERIAN, AND LAGOS BELONGS TO ALL.OF US.Nobody of you claiming lagos state has never contributed anything in developing lagos,other than your usual rituals and yahoo yahoo businesses.
Parachoko:
You come from far away land

Settle on someone else land and you start to dey live there peacefully

Just because of how comfortable the Indigenes of the land make you feel, you start to dey call the indigenous people land "No Man's Land" because dey made you fully comfortable

And you expect him to dey smile with you?

Not in London, Paris, Shanghai, Tokyo, Moscow, Berlin or any other cities will the indigenous people smile at you

Evidence of people who are not Lagos Indigenes and claiming "Lagos is No Man's Land" full Twitter.

Why did the UK insist on leaving the EU?
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by Emola12(m): 9:08am On Mar 19, 2023
dapsoneh:
nobody is all I ng for war, it's about knowing your boundary and not pass it. Nothing like Lagos is no man's land.
Ibos will dare not instigate war, they can't watch their investment go down the drain and neither will Yoruba call for war.
What Yoruba's need is respect with peaceful coexistence
Fulani don collect ilorin for nnah hand you people dey here dey shout up down lol....I laff in Cameron

1 Like

Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by Saidfx(m): 9:09am On Mar 19, 2023
magoo10:
But you still dey sell the land to them collect money.how foolish

It's in the pipeline, every co would be reviewed. Walahi!
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by Aldol: 9:09am On Mar 19, 2023
inoki247:
shocked shocked

Some people that won't even tolerate Igbokwe in his own state they've cancel him, even tell him not to come home again also call him Sabo are online crying that they don't want to tolorate GrV who's degenerating his own tribe also...

Bunch of hypocrite...

As in, their hypocrisy stinks. Sometimes I wonder what they took yoruba for. They keep forcing us to accept what they can't take in their own region.
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by obyno82: 9:09am On Mar 19, 2023
Jones4190:
Never again will ANYONE say that Lagos is a no man's land.

Funny irony you guys are the ones shouting everywhere that Lagos is a no man's land. Even historically this statement was made by Action group politicians who were Yorubas when they were protesting their areas being carved into Lagos capital territory to create Lagos state in 1967, it was the military governor of Lagos then Col Mobolaji Johnson who stated that "Lagos is not a no man's Land" check Daily times September 1970 edition. At that time igbos were recovering from the Biafran war and as such no igbo man would have the time to make such comment.
See this gaslighting will be the death of the Yorubas one day because these monsters called Agberos you are breeding for violence since you don't want to engage young boys in meaningful labor they will soon begin to eat you all one by one.

3 Likes

Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by Zetty177x: 9:10am On Mar 19, 2023
Lagos when belong to Edos...which Igbos de follow u struggle?
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by Parachoko: 9:10am On Mar 19, 2023
Chrismania100:

All you yorubas arw criminal for calling lagos state your state.
Show me an evidence where I claim am an Indigene of Lagos State
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by ukaface(f): 9:10am On Mar 19, 2023
This man is a dunce
Are all obi supporters igbos?
Ain’t some Yorubas supporting obi?

Olodo oshi

1 Like

Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by 0monnak0da: 9:11am On Mar 19, 2023
macaranta:

Till then...we will find out.
We are waiting
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by sslcrypt: 9:11am On Mar 19, 2023
Christistruth00:
grin

Another low thinking animal, what is your evidence that the account saying such belongs to am Igbo man? Anyone can create an account, buy an account just for the purpose of making false claims to make a people appear bad. This is what we call online psychological operation and you guys are too blind to see it, you all have played into the hands of your enemies. You can't verify truly if such statements come from the people but yet go ahead and destroy an entire people? Nigerians should think for once in their lives. Who does this division amongst the southerners favor? If you can rationally and logically answer this question, then you will be best prepared for the storm that comes after the calm.
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by Doracity82(m): 9:11am On Mar 19, 2023
Pityoobi:
Na Igbo blood we go sacrifice las las to make Nigeria better. They are the most ethnocentric people in Nigeria.
Your family blood will be wasted before the end of this month.... So shall it be.. amin

1 Like

Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by obyno82: 9:11am On Mar 19, 2023
madridguy:
Obviously it is you that stopped visiting politics section. I tanda here gidigba.

You all are inviting curses on yourselves and your generations unborn by supporting violence and shedding of blood in the name of election. Go and check history very well people who support killings in the name of ethnic bigotry never end well in life.
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by Favourchris(f): 9:11am On Mar 19, 2023
elonmuskbaby:
nawa o.na by force? shocked

The energy, resources and anger you're using to push for broda shinedu,them forbid una to go use that Same energy and support for broda Patrick shinenu to be governor in Anambra? shocked

If Una support am to be governor in Anambra una go die? Shey tipa Ni? Even the igbos calling lagos a no man's land is not even the major issue, the issue is when a kunle Ajayi can be governor in Anambra or a Tunde Kelani can become governor in Enugu with the support of the igbos then you will not even need to throw tantrums online,you will see the yorubas coming en mass for broda chinedu because the yorubas believe in fair deals.you cannot expect to receive what you are not ready to give.therefore if you know you can never accept a Yoruba man to be a governor in your land,you have no right to be offended when the yorubas do not support broda chinedu.that is the real reason

So being Igbo and blaming it on tribalism is not the problem.i hope una learner but if you still want to make it a tribalistic issue then be my guest cool

because his mother is igbo, then he is no longer ur son .... what a shame....

no body is offended... people are just shocked... at ur level of hoodlums and tribalism

1 Like

Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by Padipadi(m): 9:12am On Mar 19, 2023
Goodmarlian:

cheesy
You will reclaim it with mc oluomo and his coward thugs who were chased yesterday by igbo women.
You ll die of Yorubaland's jealousy. Even the so called Hausa/Fulanis always receive it wotowoto anytime they trespass.
All your taunting here is useless. Sanwoolu has been reelected. Even the useless Desmond Elliot won. As in una no just get glory, only to make noise on Nairaland. If Desmond can win, your life too get hope of rehab at Yaba Left. Enrol early to start your treatment.

1 Like

Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by obyno82: 9:12am On Mar 19, 2023
Parachoko:
I never claim to be a Lagosian neither did I call Lagos No Man's Land

I hope you can see I get sense pass your papa

Well I am not surprised because you were a b**tard and raised in the gutters that is why you will insult my father
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by Lekozy(m): 9:12am On Mar 19, 2023
It's a pity for me for people supporting oluomo..his children graduated from the best universities...and yt they said they built Lagos and Nigeria...anyway sha what do I..know

1 Like

Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by elonmuskbaby: 9:12am On Mar 19, 2023
erico2k2:

You see this person that made that statement with their name on it might live to regret it one day cos it might come back to hunt them,
An aspiring black British politician could have been the prime minister of the Uk but for a post he did like this he had to step down, we could have had a Nigerian British born prime minister by now
somebody talked about his experience in Lagos pertaining to his health.how that one take dey offensive or disrespectful now?

This level of narcissism get PhD o shocked
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by Goodmarlian: 9:12am On Mar 19, 2023
McLizbae:
Ilorin is not MCs or any present yoruba fight anymore. The forefathers of yorubas failed in ilorin, the present yorubas can't afford to repeat same in the remaining yoruba land.

So you mean illorin will not be part of ur oduduwa republic?shame!!!!?

1 Like

Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by geosegun(m): 9:13am On Mar 19, 2023
erico2k2:

B4 U insult yourself and exposed your inadiquacy on comprehension, let me school you a little bit, I'm not and igbo man I'm from the deep Niger delta WARRI, All you uneducated lot in the South west of Nigeria from one bush n Ijebu Ode all claim Lagos even Tinibu who was adopted even claim Lagos state so Im not surprised to say the shyte.I have seen educated colleagues in London who think once you aint a Yoruba and don't remotely lok Hausa you are igbo, I must say yah sense of geography, awareness and exposure is worse that those from Niger republic. Go and get educated properly then come back and have a useful conversation!

If you are not Itsehekiri, then I can understand where your bitterness is coming from. I'm positive an Itsekiri man will not talk the way you are talking.

The bitterness against an itshekiri in an indirect grievances against the Yoruba. As we know itshekiri and Yoruba are cousins.

1 Like

Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by 0monnak0da: 9:13am On Mar 19, 2023
pocohantas:

I don’t think it has anything to do with his mother’s ethnicity. The Adeleke’s have Igbo blood and they are adored in Osun State. It is more about his utterances.
Adeleke thinks in Yoruba
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by Everlastingson: 9:13am On Mar 19, 2023
dapsoneh:
Yes na, they have been shown yellow card. Next won't be funny. You don't take the benevolence and magnanimity of a tribe for granted. The gentility of a tiger while lying down is not a reflection of it's timidity. You don't take the liberal attitude of the Yorubas for granted. We are very accommodating people but don't take us for a ride.
What Chukudi , Chigozie will not take in Anambra will not be tolerated in Lagos
Lesson learnt by them#

You and your likes are too foolish to be called human. You have no brain absolutely. You reason like a donkey. Sorry. In this age of the planet earth you're still so primitive and asinine. You're a primordial criminal.
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by Zetty177x: 9:13am On Mar 19, 2023
Emola12:
Fulani don collect ilorin for nnah hand you people dey here dey shout up down lol....I laff in Cameron

Edo must rule Lagos. Shebi Ijebu man naim de rule Lagos now
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by dapsoneh: 9:13am On Mar 19, 2023
Emola12:
which Fulani, let them do anyhow, in this Tinubu's regime, they will be shown wotowoto.
Any land they want to possess, they are free to do cos we are accommodating, however, any attempt to do nonsense like they did during bihari's regime will be their downfall
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by Goodmarlian: 9:14am On Mar 19, 2023
Padipadi:

You ll die of Yorubaland's jealousy. Even the so called Hausa/Fulanis always receive it wotowoto anytime they trespass.
All your taunting here is useless. Sanwoolu has been reelected. Even the useless Desmond Elliot won. As in una no just get glory, only to make noise on Nairaland. If Desmond can win, your life too get hope of rehab at Yaba Left. Enrol early to start your treatment.
Why didnt you let igbos vote if you sure yoruba people like you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply)

Checkout Senator Iyabo Obasanjo-bello's New Look / Lady K Cried Out At Igboho's House During The Attack (Video) / Photos Of Damaged Doors As DSS Attempted To Arrest Judges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.