Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga - Politics (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga (60556 Views)

Why Tinubu Asked Osinbajo To Leave Lagos Politics, Relocate To Ogun — Babaleye / Why I Will Interfere With Upcoming Bayelsa Elections - Goodluck Jonathan Vows / How To End Godfatherism In Lagos Politics – El-rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by DenreleDave(m): 4:25pm On Mar 19, 2023
Bawsse:

So this is what convinced you all that "igbos want to take over lagos" 😂😂 something my little daughter can write and spread.. If this the only receipt ou have then you are truly dumb

Yes.. Ur little daughter can do a Live broadcast like Nnamdi kanu did and insulted Yoruba, incited violence...

She can also open a twitter space to incite violence

What a talented daughter
Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by BabaO2: 4:32pm On Mar 19, 2023
Scream:

If he posted this, he is stupid
How?
Stop insulting or playing fake elitist card. It is the hard truth.
Lagos is like kano, kaduna and PH, no other tribe is allowed to influence who is to lead them as their governor. A governor must represent the identity of the state/tribe. If not covetousness why must igbo think they can lay their hand on the governorship of a yoruba state mere because of the magnanimousity extended to them to enjoy their stay. You talking, can you accept or allow another man to sleep with your wife mere because you have been living in the same compound for long? There is always demarcation in any coexistence.
Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by Nobody: 4:33pm On Mar 19, 2023
viodemus:

minority slave, the igbo leech kind. You no talk your useless tribe name. You dey shame? I know say na one of those useless middle belt, but some middle belt get sense, your own na leech one. Most southern minorities get resources to sustain. Your useless tribe wan use igbos dey form importance. Talk who your useless tribe be. Nevermind, we are focusing on your northern masters, and/or your vice masters the yoruba islamics ones, so you na small fry. Herdsmen dey colonize una.

Islamics slave, we Christians will fight our way out since you guys think you have violence monopoly.

Work within the system.
Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by Scream(m): 4:38pm On Mar 19, 2023
shinealight:

None of them can ever be better than me, because I stick to my roots. As for you, You don’t appear to know where you belong ….one minute you’re Niger Deltan, the next minute you’re one of those who came on night bus, planning to grab other people’s land. I have no time for juveniles!

I am a Niger Deltan...I respect people's rights, including the rights. Please do the same.
Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by BabaO2: 4:43pm On Mar 19, 2023
DenreleDave:
Exactly our point...
This should be the last time igbos will put their mouth in an affair like Lagos gubernatorial election..

They can aspire for senate and house of rep but when it comes to lagos governorship , they should mind their business..

If any Yoruba candidate comes to Igbos for endorsement, let them tell him to go and get his tribe endorsement.. Igbos should only align with whoever the majority of the tribe agree with...

Igbo should mind their business in Lagos... Hausa don't meddle into yoruba issue like igbos do...

I repeat:

House of Rep - Igbos are allowed
Senate - Allowed
Governor - Banned till Jesus comes and even if Jesus comes, igbos are not allowed.
Even HoA, HOR, senate, they shouldn't be allowed. It is an insult. They shouldn't be allowed to participate in our politics otherwise will be forced to play their style of barbaric politics. They should mind their business only.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by Proudlyomonna: 4:45pm On Mar 19, 2023
hopexter:

You will always call it hate but that’s your business. Igbos are not the only foreign tribe in Lagos. They have become a problem to Nigeria and it’s getting irritating. Pray for your state of origin and let the Yorubas pray for theirs, hypocrite.

Stop saying the Yorubas you dis boy.
What We have are Apc Urchins who are products of the evil Apc Structure of doom, thuggery and electoral criminalities causing unrest and problems bcus the foundation of Apc is rooted on a bloody do or die affair Politics.
The Country is One you bloody Tribalist, charge your leaders to push for secession if you want a change in status quo.
It's just a shame that the Country is a big mess else you and your Tribally bigoted hatefilled cohorts from whatever Tribe will not thrive.
Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by Scream(m): 4:47pm On Mar 19, 2023
BabaO2:

How?
Stop insulting or playing fake elitist card. It is the hard truth.
Lagos is like kano, kaduna and PH, no other tribe is allowed to influence who is to lead them as their governor. A governor must represent the identity of the state/tribe. If not covetousness why must igbo think they can lay their hand on the governorship of a yoruba state mere because of the magnanimousity extended to them to enjoy their stay. You talking, can you accept or allow another man to sleep with your wife mere because you have been living in the same compound for long? There is always demarcation in any coexistence.

Are you saying that that when people decide to support a candidate it amounts to sleeping g with your wife? If so, why did Sanwo Olu and others single out hausa communities and igbo communities in Lagos to have discussion with? People would continue to vote as dictated by the constitution, people will continue to li e anywhere they like as dictated by constitution also...Bayo is stupid to posting that because he will answer questions about it in the nearest future. He may not get away with it like some people.

Residents of Lagos are the people that will decide who will govern them and not Yorubas residing outside Lagos.
Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by codemaniacs: 4:51pm On Mar 19, 2023
0monnak0da:

I am from Lagos state and I know a lot about its history.
I do not know everything about Lagos state after very actively studying the history for more than 30 years.
There are forests with monkeys in Lagos state
There are places where you find 20 ft snakes in Lagos state
And there are communities that have no electricity and are off grid.
A large part of the people used to be fishermen and are victims of Lagos development because they lost livelihood and lands but they are very peaceful and accommodating. Not all Yorubas are like that
It is important to respect indigenes and their ways
Sometimes Ibos talk in a way that is very offensive and disrespectful
That did not start today

In January 1966 after killing Balewa,Akintola,Hello in a coup
https://dailytrust.com/january-15-1966-coup/
Posters, stickers, postcards, cartoons displaying the murdered Sardauna begging Major Nzeogwu at the gates of heaven or Balewa burning outright in pits of hell or Nzeogwu standing St. George-like on Sardauna, the defeated dragon, began to show up across Northern towns and cities. These provocations were so pervasive that they warranted the promulgation of Decree 44 of 1966 banning them”

We all know what followed

What would Ibos have been saying if GVR had won and how would that end
Some things are too existential to play with
Before cutting Down a tree think and plan for where and how it would fall

Arutan:

Yorubas have learnt their lessons now. There is no state in the country where you are free to do anyhow as a visitor. Be it in the South East or the North. You must abide by the culture of the people and respect them as a people. Respect their institutions and choice of leadership. The Yorubas cannot go to the SE to start struggling for political positions with them and posting it online attached with lots of insults. The igbos will never take it and they will resist it will the utmost violence. You don’t interfere in the local elections but for the Presidential election everyone is free to engage. Leave the local elections to the ethnic group to choose their leaders do no interfere. If you think you can interfere in the local elections then it means you can also participate in choosing the traditional rulers for the people. What happened in the governorship election in lagos has to happen because the igbos were determined to suppress the Yorubas using GRV as a willing tool. Yorubas won’t take this. All yorubas have now been made self aware of the satanic plans to subjugate the people by the visitors in their midst. Everyone’s eyes are now opened, no more liberality and reckless accommodation. Everyone is now tribalistic because others are in their region and have thought the yorubas how to be tribalistic. The igbos should have behaved themselves and remain in their place in the Lagos governorship elections.

omohayek:

Israel, where the native Palestinians have now been herded into ever-shrinking Bantustans, as the Israelis settlers gradually steal ever more land. It's to avoid a similar fate that I say let them have their Biafra, so we can end the endless migration from the SE and repatriate most of those already here (especially the poor ones with no particular skills to offer). Anyone who thinks such a thing can't happen is living in self-delusion, especially as Igbos have shown no tendency to give up on their clannish, tribalistic politics (how else can one explain a single party getting 95% of the votes in a region, or the "LP Top to Bottom" and "only our 'Ezi Nwanwa Ndigbo' is a 'real Lagosian'" BS?). Talk of "conquering" Lagos, and "Lagos is a no man's land" shows they have a similar agenda to the pre-1948 Jewish settlers in Palestine, who said all sorts of "liberal" things in public while secretly plotting all the while to steal the land from under the native Arabs - a plot they succeeded at in 1948.
Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by shinealight(m): 4:52pm On Mar 19, 2023
Scream:

I am a Niger Deltan...I respect people's rights, including the rights. Please do the same.

Yeah….try go to Kano or Sokoto and claim your right to aspire to be Governor there. See if you won’t get a dagger stuck into your head! undecided
Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by hopexter(m): 4:53pm On Mar 19, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Stop saying the Yorubas you dis boy.
What We have are Apc Urchins who are products of the evil Apc Structure of doom, thuggery and electoral criminalities causing unrest and problems bcus the foundation of Apc is rooted on a bloody do or die affair Politics.
The Country is One you bloody Tribalist, charge your leaders to push for secession if you want a change in status quo.
It's just a shame that the Country is a big mess else you and your Tribally bigoted hatefilled cohorts from whatever Tribe will not thrive.

What happens in others state is not igbos business, focus more on your state. What PDP is doing in my Edo state is worst that what APC did but we are not making it a topic of hate. Igbos and south south have been selecting PDP for the past 24 years with nothing to show for it but yet your worthless voice has never been heard ones.

Nigeria is not one, you just want it so for your own benefit. Igbos are not the only tribe in Nigeria so stop being a problem to the entire country.
Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by Bawsse(m): 4:57pm On Mar 19, 2023
DenreleDave:

Yes.. Ur little daughter can do a Live broadcast like Nnamdi kanu did and insulted Yoruba, incited violence...

She can also open a twitter space to incite violence

What a talented daughter

Yes she can.. And like the emotional being some yorubas are will take her inconsequential twitter rant as the position of the 3rd largest tribe in Nigeria... Where's the sense in that?
Where did igbos sit together and make these declarations that's what I wanna see with receipts...
Nnamdi kanu has nothing to do with this brand new hate from the yorubas...
Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by DenreleDave(m): 4:59pm On Mar 19, 2023
Bawsse:

Yes she can.. And like the emotional being some yorubas are will take her inconsequential twitter rant as the position of the 3rd largest tribe in Nigeria... Where's the sense in that?
Where did igbos sit together and make these declarations that's what I wanna see with receipts...
Nnamdi kanu has nothing to do with this brand new hate from the yorubas...

Nnamdi kanu brought most of it.. We will never forget.... Keep pretending but we have seen it....

Many twitter spaces held by Igbos with hate speech..

Now u will continuously get more
Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by Proudlyomonna: 5:02pm On Mar 19, 2023
hopexter:

What happens in others state is not igbos business, focus more on your state. What PDP is doing in my Edo state is worst that what APC did but we are not making it a topic of hate. Igbos and south south have been selecting PDP for the past 24 years with nothing to show for it but yet your worthless voice has never been heard ones.

Nigeria is not one, you just want it so for your own benefit. Igbos are not the only tribe in Nigeria so stop being a problem to the entire country.

You open your big mouth to say Nigeria is not One grin grin grin So what then are We.
Tribalist a quite illogical to say the least.
Well go on with your Tribal hate,but keep it in your mind that the SM never forgets.
Expect anything in the future,you might be in a position where your Tribalist view will marr your success in future.

Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by Converge11(m): 5:09pm On Mar 19, 2023
loosecanon50:
People like this foolish bigoted man shouldn’t be allowed to use social media. Infact, Nigeria is too volatile to be an entity.

At this point, I dare say Nigeria can never be one. We’re just deceiving ourselves.
Ogbeni shut up joor! So you must be allowed to tag someone’s source or heritage a no man’s land before Nigeria can be united. Can any state in South East tolerate other tribes like we are doing here. You people has names for each tribes in Nigeria, I was in your mist for several years. Bunch of hypocrites
Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by Heavensent01(m): 5:11pm On Mar 19, 2023
dynicks:
Omo the level of politics and ethnic bigotry in Nigeria is on a high scale!....Ain't child's play!!

Lots of different tribes men/women are based in Lagos but anyone against sanwolu and tinubu , is termed as IGBO.......shit has turned scary!!

IF UV GOT ME SO MUCH IN YOUR HEAD, SIMPLY MEANS I'M BIGGER THAN YOU AND YOU ENVIOUS OF ME!!...

A precedence has been set...I just hope when it comes hurting, it doesn't turn severe....

Fact is lagos, based on Regionality, is a yoruba land....u can't take that away from them!.... IGBOS, while on the hustle else where, should think home!!..

Gush!! NIGERIAN'S PATTERN OF POLITICS STINKS TO HIGH HEAVENS!!

shut the fúck up, no non igbo are in Igbo civic service. Lagos is Yoruba land not no man's land and so shall it be

tribalism or not, Bayo Onanuga statements stays! nonsense
Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by hopexter(m): 5:13pm On Mar 19, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

You open your big mouth to say Nigeria is not One grin grin grin So what then are We.
Tribalist a quite illogical to say the least.
Well go on with your Tribal hate,but keep it in your mind that the SM never forgets.
Expect anything in the future,you might be in a position where your Tribalist view will marr your success in future.

Everyone knows that igbos are the most tribalistic set of individuals in Nigeria, it’s not new but we don’t rob it in your face, if what I don’t want in my state mates me tribalistic then so be it and go to your state. No sane Nigerian will call Enugu a no man’s land.
Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by BabaO2: 5:23pm On Mar 19, 2023
Scream:

Are you saying that that when people decide to support a candidate it amounts to sleeping g with your wife? If so, why did Sanwo Olu and others single out hausa communities and igbo communities in Lagos to have discussion with? People would continue to vote as dictated by the constitution, people will continue to li e anywhere they like as dictated by constitution also...Bayo is stupid to posting that because he will answer questions about it in the nearest future. He may not get away with it like some people.

Residents of Lagos are the people that will decide who will govern them and not Yorubas residing outside Lagos.
Sleeping with one's wife is a mere analogy. Bayo has made a courageous call, he will forever be a hero and not a fake elite.
Anambra or any other state in the east is easy to run down if northerners chose to flood anambra with herdsmen, people from niger Republic etc and present a northern descent candidate to be voted for as the governor, will you or would the ibos accept this?
The same crude, selfish and covetous approach Nnamdi azikwe wanted to use in the first republic, he wanted to be SW premier Minister and another ibo man as SE primier at the same time. You need to know your limit anywhere you find yourself. Normal thing is that you must return to your region during elections. Why is it that all well to do people are always returning back to their states to vote, but the strugglers are always advived to stay behind as machinery to influnce politics of their host states.
It is on record, how ibos in dispora came home to register in lagos, imported their people from the village to register in lagos, with a sole intention of altering lagos politics and development.

1 Like

Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by viodemus: 5:40pm On Mar 19, 2023
Kobonaire4:

Work within the system.

minority slave, talk your useless tribe name.

I know say e no go pass a leech tribe. Tribe wey you dey shame to claim. Have you ever seen southern minorities deny their tribe?
Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by Nobody: 5:41pm On Mar 19, 2023
viodemus:

minority slave, talk your useless tribe name.

I know say e no go pass a leech tribe. Tribe wey you dey shame to claim. Have you ever seen southern minorities deny their tribe?

K.
Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by Proudlyomonna: 5:42pm On Mar 19, 2023
hopexter:

Everyone knows that igbos are the most tribalistic set of individuals in Nigeria, it’s not new but we don’t rob it in your face, if what I don’t want in my state mates me tribalistic then so be it and go to your state. No sane Nigerian will call Enugu a no man’s land.

Boy Tribalism is a personal human flaw,We have them in every Region.
There are bad and good People in every Tribe.
If Your mind is not flowing with this reality,then it's either you don craze before or you go soon comot clothe run mad enter market bcuz your mental health is in a very messed up state grin grin
I can help you psychologically if you want grin.
Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by Paschalmaryy(m): 5:49pm On Mar 19, 2023
The fear of Igbo race is the beginning of wisdom.
Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by 0monnak0da: 5:53pm On Mar 19, 2023
I say it again Ibos that have sense should have noticed not one Northerner of note has come to their support
Not one. Even Buhari no send you
Think
Everything happening is approved at the highest level in Yoruba land
You people joke with everything
This is a joke taken too far and must have consequences
Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 5:55pm On Mar 19, 2023
Scream:

If he posted this, he is stupid

Your generation is rather stupid.
Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by JOemmy(m): 5:57pm On Mar 19, 2023
DenreleDave:
Exactly our point...
This should be the last time igbos will put their mouth in an affair like Lagos gubernatorial election..

They can aspire for senate and house of rep but when it comes to lagos governorship , they should mind their business..

If any Yoruba candidate comes to Igbos for endorsement, let them tell him to go and get his tribe endorsement.. Igbos should only align with whoever the majority of the tribe agree with...

Igbo should mind their business in Lagos... Hausa don't meddle into yoruba issue like igbos do...

I repeat:

House of Rep - Igbos are allowed
Senate - Allowed
Governor - Banned till Jesus comes and even if Jesus comes, igbos are not allowed.

Yorubas that think like u should also advise yoruba people abroad to stop contesting for governor and president in the countries they reside in.
Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 5:58pm On Mar 19, 2023
dynicks:
Omo the level of politics and ethnic bigotry in Nigeria is on a high scale!....Ain't child's play!!

Lots of different tribes men/women are based in Lagos but anyone against sanwolu and tinubu , is termed as IGBO.......shit has turned scary!!

IF UV GOT ME SO MUCH IN YOUR HEAD, SIMPLY MEANS I'M BIGGER THAN YOU AND YOU ENVIOUS OF ME!!...

A precedence has been set...I just hope when it comes hurting, it doesn't turn severe....

Fact is lagos, based on Regionality, is a yoruba land....u can't take that away from them!.... IGBOS, while on the hustle else where, should think home!!..

Gush!! NIGERIAN'S PATTERN OF POLITICS STINKS TO HIGH HEAVENS!!

Trash. Arrant nonsense.
Did you read him or are you just daft ?
Lagos state is like Imo, Enugu, Anambra, Ebonyi. Can any Yoruba come up to say he wants to become governor in those states ?
Hypocritical failures.
Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by viodemus: 5:58pm On Mar 19, 2023
Kobonaire4:

K.

k from a useless tribe. Talk the useless islamics minority slave name. Am igbo anyday of the week. I renounce anything to do with Nigeria. I will claim my tribe even if the islamic northern slaves of the SW and the arab slaves of the core north, corner me. We are slaves to no islamics.

May God bless the igbo Christians
May God bless Israel ( nice toys to counter those Arabian toys of the north)
May God bless the USA, Uk,vand other Christian people.
Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by Nobody: 6:02pm On Mar 19, 2023
viodemus:

k from a useless tribe. Talk the useless islamics minority slave name. Am igbo anyday of the week. I renounce anything to do with Nigeria. I will claim my tribe even if the islamic northern slaves of the SW and the arab slaves of the core north, corner me. We are slaves to no islamics.

May God bless the igbo Christians
May God bless Israel ( nice toys to counter those Arabian toys of the north)
May God bless the USA, Uk,vand other Christian people.

k. cheesy
Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by JOemmy(m): 6:04pm On Mar 19, 2023
Neddstark:
The dominance instinct of the igbos should be limited to the South Eastern states. Because we sold land to you, doesn't mean you will try and use the democratic system to install a leader against the wish of the Yorubas.
As for GRV, your political career is dead unless you kneel and beg Tinubu and other Yoruba leaders for betraying your tribe.

Tinibu is not greater than adebanjo the afenefere leader who endorsed him or even ur ooni of ife why should he beg him? Is lagos now the private property of tinibu that no lagosian is allowed to challenge his authority?
Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by hopexter(m): 6:10pm On Mar 19, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Boy Tribalism is a personal human flaw,We have them in every Region.
There are bad and good People in every Tribe.
If Your mind is not flowing with this reality,then it's either you don craze before or you go soon comot clothe run mad enter market bcuz your mental health is in a very messed up state grin grin
I can help you psychologically if you want grin.

I repeat igbo is not the only tribe in Nigeria so stop being a problem to the entire country. If you useless people are not fighting federal, you are fighting states. Are you people caused or what?
Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by Scream(m): 6:15pm On Mar 19, 2023
BlakKluKluxKlan:

Your generation is rather stupid.

No...I is yours that is stupid, dimwit!
Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by Scream(m): 6:19pm On Mar 19, 2023
shinealight:

Yeah….try go to Kano or Sokoto and claim your right to aspire to be Governor there. See if you won’t get a dagger stuck into your head! undecided

Lol...REALLY! DID THEY ALSO STOP IGBOS FROM VOTING? IS GBADEBO AN IGBO MAN?
Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by Proudlyomonna: 6:23pm On Mar 19, 2023
hopexter:

I repeat igbo is not the only tribe in Nigeria so stop being a problem to the entire country. If you useless people are not fighting federal, you are fighting states. Are you people caused or what?

Hahaha grin locate your co ipob niggies na them you supposed dey tell this one so them go help you masturbate away your destiny on tribal gbasgbos as na the thing wey your creator send you come this life come do grin
You are the cursed one bcus you don't even have a life aside Igbo eeehh, Igbo aaahhhh, Igbo yooooo grin grin
Did you see me ascribe you to any Tribe grin
When I see an hatefilled tribally bigoted animal,I call them out directly bcuz I am sure your tribe is not responsible for this useless life you are living grin grin
May the reign of whoever wins bring peace and prosperity to our beautiful Lagos State.
Up Labour grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

First Sleeper Spotted In The 8th National Assembly (PHOTOS) / Shettima And Bandits' Negotiator, Tukur Mamu (Throwback Photo) / Who Amongst These APC Candidates Should Replace Audu In The Dec 5 Supp Polls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.