Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,163 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga - Politics (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga (60607 Views)

Why Tinubu Asked Osinbajo To Leave Lagos Politics, Relocate To Ogun — Babaleye / Why I Will Interfere With Upcoming Bayelsa Elections - Goodluck Jonathan Vows / How To End Godfatherism In Lagos Politics – El-rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by Onyipk: 8:41pm On Mar 19, 2023
I can also see that you have a PHD in Agberoism.

For me no shaking! I fear no evil!

DodadaKoKigbe:

I see u na no go ever learn until u na flat skull is panel beated well well
Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by occfx: 8:42pm On Mar 19, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:

There's no SINGLE European country with multiple tribes. English tribe lives in England. German tribe lives in German. Norwegian tribe lives in Norway. The French tribe lives in France. Comparing multi-tribal Nigeria and western countries is inaccurate.

Yes they divided according to ethnic lines... Why are we insisting on united Nigeria when the difference is much yet we want to be like Europe. Black man is an idiot.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by DodadaKoKigbe: 8:46pm On Mar 19, 2023
occfx:
Yes they divided according to ethnic lines... Why are we insisting on united Nigeria when the difference is much yet we want to be like Europe. Black man is an idiot.

The ONLY way we exist is by respecting each others' boundaries.
Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by DodadaKoKigbe: 8:48pm On Mar 19, 2023
Onyipk:
I can also see that you have a PHD in Agberoism.

For me no shaking! I fear no evil!

Fear is natural. I dey fear. But to nack pesin pako 4 head no dey hard me o! Man go die wan day but you wan claim my heritage for my land, I go nack you pako for head.

1 Like

Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by Scream(m): 8:58pm On Mar 19, 2023
luluman:
On the contrary, you are so so dumb. Can't you contest a post without insults?

I can...but I have to call a spade what it is. You are an idiot because you can't take your own advice.
Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by luluman: 8:59pm On Mar 19, 2023
Scream:

I can...but I have to call a spade what it is. You are an idiot because you can't take your own advice.
Obviously you were born and raised with crude manners, What a pity.
Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by Scream(m): 9:05pm On Mar 19, 2023
luluman:
Obviously you were born and raised with crude manners, What a pity.

You and Bayo deserve more pity...including those that failed to raise you!
Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by occfx: 9:05pm On Mar 19, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:

The ONLY way we exist is by respecting each others' boundaries.

The better way is to divide the shhiiithole
Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by okeke6969: 9:52pm On Mar 19, 2023
DenreleDave:
Exactly our point...
This should be the last time igbos will put their mouth in an affair like Lagos gubernatorial election..

They can aspire for senate and house of rep but when it comes to lagos governorship , they should mind their business..

If any Yoruba candidate comes to Igbos for endorsement, let them tell him to go and get his tribe endorsement.. Igbos should only align with whoever the majority of the tribe agree with...

Igbo should mind their business in Lagos... Hausa don't meddle into yoruba issue like igbos do...

I repeat:

House of Rep - Igbos are allowed
Senate - Allowed
Governor - Banned till Jesus comes and even if Jesus comes, igbos are not allowed.

The money spent on your education is a waste, it could have been used to buy a female goat, by now the return on investment would have been huge.
Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by benheaven(m): 10:08pm On Mar 19, 2023
haffaze777:
Hope they listen,moreover they won't even be able to interfere in our election process again because**************

Sorry for your poor mentality
Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by Donsig115(m): 10:08pm On Mar 19, 2023
Dz is not a issue of tribalism.. IGBOS GO & CONTEST FOR GOVERNORSHIP POST FOR UNA SIDE .. Is it possible for a Yoruba man to become a king in your land?

If no then why are you trying to force ur self on us,, it's not even possible AWON ALALE ONI JEE..

But something dy always baffles me about dz Igbo

WHY IS IT THAT YOU PEOPLE CAN'T STAY FOR YOUR SIDE ,,NA UNA DY TRAVEL GO RESIDE FOR OTHER STATES PASS FOR NIGERIA..

NA UNA DY CAUSE TROUBLE FOR ABROAD PASS

NA UNA DY TRY CARRY COCAINE ENTER OTHER COUNTRY PASS..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by benheaven(m): 10:12pm On Mar 19, 2023
DenreleDave:
Exactly our point...
This should be the last time igbos will put their mouth in an affair like Lagos gubernatorial election..

They can aspire for senate and house of rep but when it comes to lagos governorship , they should mind their business..

If any Yoruba candidate comes to Igbos for endorsement, let them tell him to go and get his tribe endorsement.. Igbos should only align with whoever the majority of the tribe agree with...

Igbo should mind their business in Lagos... Hausa don't meddle into yoruba issue like igbos do...

I repeat:

Senate - Allowed
Governor - Banned till Jesus comes and even if Jesus comes, igbos are not allowed.

Black men are cursed. Nigeria is cursed. Do you know that JEBB BUSH FROM TEXAS BECAME A GOVERNOR IN FLORIDA? SHAME ON YOU.
Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by benheaven(m): 10:18pm On Mar 19, 2023
Nayturalistic:
Ingbos are the reason why South Africans,Ghana are attacking Nigerians as they always lose their senses once given little chance. It has always been in their blood and they are still the one to turn the tables around on you and claim you’re tribalistic yet they are the one true genuine tribalistic tribe in this entity called Nigeria.

Very scary set of people. Little wonder Ahmadu Bello said they (the northerners) are not and will never be ‘alive to their (the ingbos) responsibilities’.. the whole world knows the Ingbos are the ones who would get to a place or a land and within a year try to take over that land.. or they get to a workplace and within months start scheming and plotting (at the detriment of their colleagues) to get to the very top, with their dubious, cunning and mischievous attitudes.. the day Lagos civil service as a case study, starts employing STRICTLY Yorubas to all the vital positions in government, then that’s when the Yorubas can truly and truly say that they own their lands again.

You all can go to north civil service and see if you find a single Ibo man there, this was the precedent set by Ahmadu Bello, Balewa and the likes. Cuz both men practically made sure they focused on their fellow Hausas first when it comes to employment and such. But come Alausa here and see things for urself.. and make I pray say Ogun no go kill whoever says Igbos are getting appointments in Sw civil services simply Becos they are ‘competent’.. cuz THAT would NOT be true!. We have countless and equally or even much more competent Yorubas who can fill these positions but nope,,, na them de waka for streets these days with nothing to do, while the Yeye Govt keeps bringing foreigners and aliens to be occupying all vital offices in its civil service. Yorubas brought whatever is going on today on themselves: simple as that.. if they had deployed the northern tactics Ahmadu Bello, Balewa and co used back then, I swear to who created me, the only Igbos that would be in Lagos today and be prospering would be the iPhone cord and charger sellers.. radarada set of people. You no want make dem tell u say here Nobi your land, but you de act exactly in the manner that requires you being told point blank what you are and what your history is and how much you need to go back to ur precious region and ‘develop’ it instead.

PS: No one stops you hateful beings from having your Biafla, Infact incase you never knew or observed enough, the Yorubas would be the most happiest if you folks got your republic and just left another man’s land and territory alone. Cuz we all know it’s Becos ur region is sort of fruitless and that’s why you all always feel the need to travel and switch up locations, which no one had a problem with, untill now that you fulls are projecting out ur real selves..

I scared and baffled at our mentality. Who did this to you? Nigeria is not a country at all. Look at what is coming out of your mouth. It is a pity. Black man, black soul, black blood.
Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by SugarGirl44(f): 12:07am On Mar 20, 2023
doublewisdom:
Las las Yorubas are fighting a lost battle. Lagos is forever gone. The takeover is happening daily, little by little. As we speak, someone is selling his ancestral land to do owambe. The Yorubas are running scared already. Compare last election to this one and see the input by non Yorubas. Na small small something.

No it’s your brain that’s forever gone.
Bloody loser.
You’re just consoling by bluffing as usual.
Empty barrel just like your forefather zik.

3 Likes

Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by Lamasta(m): 12:38am On Mar 20, 2023
Neddstark:
The dominance instinct of the igbos should be limited to the South Eastern states. Because we sold land to you, doesn't mean you will try and use the democratic system to install a leader against the wish of the Yorubas.
As for GRV, your political career is dead unless you kneel and beg Tinubu and other Yoruba leaders for betraying your tribe.
Tinubu is your own god abi ode una allow politicians turn una to something else because they want to retain power.....
Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by 9jaRealist: 12:54am On Mar 20, 2023
Nayturalistic:
PS: No one stops you hateful beings from having your Biafla, Infact incase you never knew or observed enough, the Yorubas would be the most happiest if you folks got your republic and just left another man’s land and territory alone. Cuz we all know it’s Becos ur region is sort of fruitless and that’s why you all always feel the need to travel and switch up locations, which no one had a problem with, untill now that you fulls are projecting out ur real selves..

Abegi, quit with the CRUDE PRIMITIVE TRIBALISTIC DRIVEL…
If an Oyibo person said this to Yoruba (or Nigerians) in the UK, US, Canada, etc., you’ll bleat blue murder!

Meanwhile, if you do not want non-indigenes to have a say (so-called “interfere”) in elections in Lagos, then quit collecting taxes and/or other state charges from non-indigenes (that is, the same “IGR” that Tinubu and his acolytes are never tired of blathering on about), and instead insist that only indigenes be allowed to pay taxes. After all, the world’s greatest nation (where many Yoruba seek economic refuge btw) was founded on the philosophy of “NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION”!

In fact, while at it, feel free to proceed to repay those of us in the Niger Delta, who have suffered environmental and economic genocide for the oil & gas revenues that were primarily used to fund such catalyst infrastructure in Lagos as the Third Mainland Bridge, Eko Bridge, Tin Can Island Port, Festac Town, Egbin Power Station, Badagry Expressway, Apapa-Oworonsoki Expressway, Murtala Muhammed International Airport, National Theatre, National Stadium, etc. Take other regions’ wealth but not their people?! SMH
>
Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by 9jaRealist: 1:16am On Mar 20, 2023
Nayturalistic:
Very scary set of people. Little wonder Ahmadu Bello said they (the northerners) are not and will never be ‘alive to their (the ingbos) responsibilities’.. the whole world knows the Ingbos are the ones who would get to a place or a land and within a year try to take over that land.. or they get to a workplace and within months start scheming and plotting (at the detriment of their colleagues) to get to the very top, with their dubious, cunning and mischievous attitudes.. the day Lagos civil service as a case study, starts employing STRICTLY Yorubas to all the vital positions in government, then that’s when the Yorubas can truly and truly say that they own their lands again.

Yet YOU’re likely among those practically ejaculating when, eg, Biden appoints a Yoruba person to his cabinet…
And probably will be celebrating those Yoruba folks who are “doing well” in other peoples own “land” across the globe. SMH
>
Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by 9jaRealist: 1:24am On Mar 20, 2023
Nayturalistic:
You all can go to north civil service and see if you find a single Ibo man there, this was the precedent set by Ahmadu Bello, Balewa and the likes. Cuz both men practically made sure they focused on their fellow Hausas first when it comes to employment and such. But come Alausa here and see things for urself.. and make I pray say Ogun no go kill whoever says Igbos are getting appointments in Sw civil services simply Becos they are ‘competent’.. cuz THAT would NOT be true!. We have countless and equally or even much more competent Yorubas who can fill these positions but nope,,, na them de waka for streets these days with nothing to do, while the Yeye Govt keeps bringing foreigners and aliens to be occupying all vital offices in its civil service. Yorubas brought whatever is going on today on themselves: simple as that.. if they had deployed the northern tactics Ahmadu Bello, Balewa and co used back then, I swear to who created me, the only Igbos that would be in Lagos today and be prospering would be the iPhone cord and charger sellers.. radarada set of people. You no want make dem tell u say here Nobi your land, but you de act exactly in the manner that requires you being told point blank what you are and what your history is and how much you need to go back to ur precious region and ‘develop’ it instead.

And exactly how has that worked out for the North?
A region blessed with an abundance of arable land and mineral resources, but depends on FAAC allocation for basics. SMH
>
Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by Mickykarim: 3:10am On Mar 20, 2023
chokekachy:
Onanuga is the Director, Media and Publicity APC Presidential Campaign Council.

https://twitter.com/aonanuga1956/status/1637221887582388225?t=aiXoxBCAI6gJ_RiGk8slzw&s=19

THE GOATS biafraudulent ipob ELEMENTS ACROSS THE NIGER WILL NEVER LEARN ANY LESSONS AS LONG AS THEIR REPULSIVE COMPULSION FOR THE PROPERTY AND LANDS THAT BELONGS TO OTHERS REMAINS IN THEIR ROTTEN BRAINS.

Not until they end up in the pit of hell.

THEY ARE COVETOUS THEIVES WHO LONG FOR WHAT DOES NOT BELONG TO THEM.
Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by DenreleDave(m): 5:28am On Mar 20, 2023
benheaven:

Black men are cursed. Nigeria is cursed. Do you know that JEBB BUSH FROM TEXAS BECAME A GOVERNOR IN FLORIDA? SHAME ON YOU.

Ok. If you can't show me Jebb Bush past post on social media where he was insulting the people of florida before he became a governor, then shame on you and your family at whole
Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by amuwo1980: 5:32am On Mar 20, 2023
DenreleDave:
Exactly our point...

I repeat:

Senate - Allowed
Fake
Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by TrueNigerian300: 5:48am On Mar 20, 2023
MikeofAfrica:

You are right that the possibility of Ayo winning any election in Enugu is 1% . What is the reason? His kinsmen, the Yorubas, are afraid of living and investing outside of their region in Nigeria. Hence the few Yorubas like Ayo who fate made to grow up in the east are seen as strangers.

The igbos in SE see them as strangers because very few of them are in the SE. Similarly, the few igbos in Osun are seen as strangers there. Their chance of contesting and winning any political position in Osun is less than 1%.

However, Lagos is a megacity that has millions of people from different tribes in Nigeria. It was suppose to be a place that unite all tribes in Nigeria.

Unfortunately, Yoruba bigots have vow that the over 5 million igbos in Lagos cannot even produce a senator in Lagos. Under an ideal situation, an igboman suppose to be the deputy Governor of Lagos. However bigotry has taken away our conscience and sense of reasoning.

If we overcome bigotry in Lagos, other states that looks up to Lagos for setting the pace will imitate lagos. Hence an Ayodele in Enugu will be accepted by the igbos and can win the Governorship of the state. An Emeka in Osun will also be accepted and can become Osun Governor.

It is only then that Nigeria can work because leadership will then be base on competence and not the kind of bigotry and tribalism that gave us people like Buhari and Tinubu.

Why must Lagos be used to test how one Nigeria should work?? Nigeria is only one on paper never in reality only fools deny this. Check it out any company own by Igbo is dominated by Igbos, same for Hausa and Yoruba. Where is oneness when there is state of origin and not state of residence. Why can’t you start in Igbo land where an Imolites can’t work in Anambra state government. The truth is what you can’t accept you like to offer it to others thinking you are wise. You are foolishly rooting for Biafra and IPOB but still want to be president.

Why must be you guys alone In the north and even outside the country it is always you. If you are not all foolish you should know that it is time to do some retrospection and see where you got it wrong.

Where did you get your useless data from that Igbo are 5 millions in Lagos or is it your useless Nkobi joint talk? What numbers are Hausas and other minorities as well. Go and test your useless hypothesis in Kano or PH.

Can you imagaine the fool Igbo is suppose to be deputy governor - the agenda is all about power grab to fulfil your useless Biafra agenda where you will all go kill yourself at the end of the day.

A chieftain in Enugu was crying that a governorship aspirant grand father is from Ebonyi and can’t become governor in Enugu yet a fool like you want to Igbo deputy in Lagos. There is a reason why there is state of origin but you fools keep making the same mistake the idiot Zik made in his quest to dominate others singing useless one Nigeria. Ahmad Bello told the fool let’s understand our differences but the fool said our differences should be forgotten. You fools are going the way of your fore fathers that let 3millions life wasted for no reason other than your quest to dominate others - destroyed the regional system that is working, planned and executed the first coup etc.

Why are you always the victim not just in Nigeria but abroad as well. Are Malay also jealous of you fools

The fact is you guys are one of the most foolish people in the world but always want to play smart but when you are bursted you become victim of your own act.

You foolishly admitted other states look up to Lagos yet the only thing you fool say about Lagos is negative. And you want a fool who despite schooling abroad struggle to speak English to be Governor. He has no experience or whatsoever and sound like a dullard every time he opens his useless mouth, but you want him as governor all because you want to turn Lagos to your useless SE where nothing works.

Get lost you can’t blackmail anyone here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by Bawsse(m): 6:32am On Mar 20, 2023
DenreleDave:

Nnamdi kanu brought most of it.. We will never forget.... Keep pretending but we have seen it....

Many twitter spaces held by Igbos with hate speech..

Now u will continuously get more

Oga send the screen recording of these twitter spaces or shut the Bleep up
Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by Nobody: 6:36am On Mar 20, 2023
I like the way you people are calling for a Military Take Over.
When it happens, you know you don't have the International Community to cry to.
And no one will join you in your useless protests.
This is not the Democracy the Military handed over to Civilians, we cannot organise ourselves.
The Police has demonstrated collusion and incompetence.
Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by lexy2014: 7:17am On Mar 20, 2023
DoTheNeedful:

Calling Lagos a no-mans land is disrespectful, bigoted and insensitive. It is clearly a statement of hate. We can all live peacefully with one another. However, we all need to be respectful of the plurality of Nigeria.

How is calling Lagos "no-mans land" the same thing as hate?
Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by Zetty177x: 9:41am On Mar 20, 2023

Flier:
Reverse is the case! IGBO are the loudest abroad and people would rather relate with Yoruba to Igbo,
Not easy to trust an igbo guy abroad because they take risk,i mean anything to get money even if it requires putting your iP address or your apartment at risk
Come again let me take you to school,I lived with igbo and we were forced to leave when immigration bursted our condo,3 times in 2 months

Hmmm ok o...I lived there...we used to run from Yorubas cos they will snitch on u...I have friends from many parts of the world. Only una I de fear
Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by Zetty177x: 9:45am On Mar 20, 2023
Tee2027:
Yes let this election be the very last time any slowpoke invaders will interferes in Lagos election.

Let everyone of them go back to their villages and votes or accept not to vote at all.

Enough is enough. Obi has successfully pitched igbo against every other tribe in Nigeria thereby increasing the division the earlier the sane Igbo go for him, arrest him and chain him the better for the Igbos.

Liar man .. which state u come from? Ondo sef go de claim Lagos. Till today I never met anyone on Nairaland that confirmed his Lagos village to me. If u ask them,na either Ijebu ode or Kwara. Non from Lagos. Then how is it ur land? If u can't tell me where in Lagos u hail from. Pls don't respond to me. Don't bother
Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by 0monnak0da: 11:03am On Mar 20, 2023
Nigerians like to deceive themselves
Sentiments start with small things
When they get to big things we pretend to be surprised

Parishioners in Ahiara in Imo state rejected Papal Bishop appointee Okpaleke
Why ? He is not an indigene
Across the country only indigenes can become Vice Chancellors of federal university
So why are we deceiving ourselves?
Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by luluman: 12:47pm On Mar 20, 2023
Scream:

You and Bayo deserve more pity...including those that failed to raise you!
Thanks for confirming my assertions.
Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by Onyipk: 4:05pm On Mar 20, 2023
Why are you so silly? I was born and bred in Benin-City, do you think I look like someone you can threaten with empty threats?

We are talking about the betterment of Nigeria and you are here pledging alligence to a rickety old man and I am very sure you are a youth.

I am definitely ashamed. Anyway, there is this proverb that says "craseman no dey shame na I'm brother dey shame for am"

You need deliverance and my prayer is that, may Jehovah deliver you in Jesus name .Amen.

DodadaKoKigbe:

Fear is natural. I dey fear. But to nack pesin pako 4 head no dey hard me o! Man go die wan day but you wan claim my heritage for my land, I go nack you pako for head.
Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by DodadaKoKigbe: 4:35pm On Mar 20, 2023
Onyipk:
Why are you so silly? I was born and bred in Benin-City, do you think I look like someone you can threaten with empty threats?

So because dem born/breed you 4 bini dat 1 mean say dem no fit knack you pako for head? My bro leave dat thing...if you do anyhow...you go collect.

Re: Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga by holocron: 7:18pm On Mar 20, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:

Interesting. Swedes have 4 different tribes. Still not comparable with Nigeria with 200 tribes.
Nigeria is the most complex country on the planet. There are unwritten rules that MUST be followed to co-exist peacefully in Nigeria.

Swiss, my dear boy, swiss - not swedes. People from Switzerland are called Swiss, not swedes.
Ambiguous/vague boundaries make for quarrelsome neighbors. Let the rules be written down, mbok, ejo o.

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

Come Out To Protest On June 12 If You Think You Can—Nigerian Soldier Threatens / 'Fulani Must Go': Edo Women Protest, Block Major Roads (Photos, Video) / Ayiri Emami Relaxes On His Bentley Car In His Warri Mansion. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.