Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,583 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Why Re Girls Like This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Re Girls Like This (414 Views)

Why Do Akwa Ibom Girls Like Se.x So Much? / Why Are Some Girls Like This? / Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Re Girls Like This by Ninobraw(m): 10:50am On Mar 19, 2023
When I log In to Instagram I saw some very sexy girls who dress in killer ways. I was like this girl will be super hot in bed I invited one and spend a lot of money like 20k plus, when it was time for show this girl was a complete novice in my mind I was where re the vibe in pictures and videos you upload online. She couldn't even be on top for like 5 seconds I was disappointed.

There was another one like that again she was uploading killer pictures and videos on WhatsApp status I decided to develop interest in her, I logg her with money she and finally came to see me and pass a night when the show began I was amazed she was so so poor in bed and the whole vibe I saw on picture and videos were gone.

Countless times I have invited girls from Badoo and tinder the vibe on video and pictures they upload is totally different from the real show in bed, some days ago one was telling me the 12k was too poor I should add 8k so she can give me the vibe I expected and I really added the money this girl ride me for only 4 to 5 minutes and said she was tired even the doggy self was wack.

I can't forget one girl in my street who dress like a church girl when I slept with her I swear she gat the vibe most girls lack but she doesn't dress like those Instagram bae.

So my question is why is that those girls who dress in a killer ways or giving you a killer vibe on picture why re they wack when it time to prove it in bed.

Why is it so

1 Like

Re: Why Re Girls Like This by Tenrack: 11:16am On Mar 19, 2023
Ninobraw:
When I log In to Instagram I saw some very sexy girls who dress in killer ways. I was like this girl will be super hot in bed I invited one and spend a lot of money like 20k plus, when it was time for show this girl was a complete novice in my mind I was where re the vibe in pictures and videos you upload online. She couldn't even be on top for like 5 seconds I was disappointed.

There was another one like that again she was uploading killer pictures and videos on WhatsApp status I decided to develop interest in her, I logg her with money she and finally came to see me and pass a night when the show began I was amazed she was so so poor in bed and the whole vibe I saw on picture and videos were gone.

Countless times I have invited girls from Badoo and tinder the vibe on video and pictures they upload is totally different from the real show in bed, some days ago one was telling me the 12k was too poor I should add 8k so she can give me the vibe I expected and I really added the money this girl ride me for only 4 to 5 minutes and said she was tired even the doggy self was wack.

I can't forget one girl in my street who dress like a church girl when I slept with her I swear she gat the vibe most girls lack but she doesn't dress like those Instagram bae.

So my question is why is that those girls who dress in a killer ways or giving you a killer vibe on picture why re they wack when it time to prove it in bed.

Why is it so
keep wasting your hard earned money.
Re: Why Re Girls Like This by Qatar2022: 11:24am On Mar 19, 2023
She know what to do but she was pretending for you not to see her as a hoe
Re: Why Re Girls Like This by Sniper101(m): 11:49am On Mar 19, 2023
Every woman expects a man to be able to be dicking her for nothing less than 20 to 25mins before exhaustion sets in on him.
But yet most of them can't give a man a ride for a reasonable 5minutes. 5minutes ONLY, they can't ride you.

Mehnnn. That shit is annoying.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Rupert Murdoch, 92, Engaged To Ann Lesley Smith Following Fourth Divorce / Count Yourself Lucky / Why I Married The Ooni Of Ife -ronke Ademiluyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.