Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,204 members, 7,829,308 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Anthony Chinasa Says He Is A Full Igbo Man, "Abiola" Is Merely A Nickname - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anthony Chinasa Says He Is A Full Igbo Man, "Abiola" Is Merely A Nickname (54423 Views)

LP: Hon. Anthony Chinasa Abiola Wins Umuahia Central Constituency / A Yoruba Man, Abiola, Is Contesting Under Labour Party In Abia / Nigerian Navy: Cute Abiola Is Not Missing But Under Custody For Breaching Policy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Chinasa Says He Is A Full Igbo Man, "Abiola" Is Merely A Nickname by Asgard13: 12:30pm On Mar 19, 2023
Franzinni:
it hurt you that you and your minions have been defeated on all fronts that is why you had to write an essay to explain what you could have said in a sentence .. who hurt you that bad hahahahaha

As long as you keep going into politics from emotions you will keep crying and wailing hahahah and frankly it's amusement to me

Feb25 is in court

Wake and stop snoring
Re: Anthony Chinasa Says He Is A Full Igbo Man, "Abiola" Is Merely A Nickname by LegacyB: 12:31pm On Mar 19, 2023
Asgard13:

Yoruba people made it an Igbo affair ..

Same Yoruba people are crying when said it’s an igbos affair

this people sha..
So only Igbos voted Obi in Lagos and Nigeria.
What is the total population of Igbos with PVCs?
Be grateful to all tribes, you will need them again some days. That’s why GRV lost.....
For me it’s even a non issue I blame those who vote your candidate not you. You can when the arguments, we keep winning the Elections!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Chinasa Says He Is A Full Igbo Man, "Abiola" Is Merely A Nickname by Holluwhakemmy(f): 12:31pm On Mar 19, 2023
Igbo Amaka and fake things

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Chinasa Says He Is A Full Igbo Man, "Abiola" Is Merely A Nickname by Masterito(m): 12:32pm On Mar 19, 2023
At least the Abiola in his name didn't stop him from winning.
lhordspy:
Stop the fake news and lies, obidients. Desist !

First, it was Peter Obi crying on National tv about a poor corper girl from Nasarawa state according to him; a girl 'who cant afford 75k Oven' . His cheap attempt at propaganda . It was later exposed that the girl's father is a senior police officer, she is doing well for herself financially and she is also part of Labour party campaign team.

They orchestrated and executed the lies together to draw sympathy from some gullible and emotionally weak Nigerians.

Secondly, few weeks to the governorship/House of rep election, they centred their propaganda on Olumide Owuru, pushing the fake narratives that he was attacked and his life is in danger from APC. Yesterday election day, we realised the guy is not even a candidate in Lagos. INEC never recognise his candidacy.

I guess the Olumide guy is also just a ploy to push their anti-APC agenda, aided by their propaganda news media AriseTV to draw sympathy votes. Bloody liar. Why campaigning for a candidate who is not even on the ballot?

Now, this Hon. Chinanza propaganda again. They made us believe he is a yoruba man by name Abiola contesting in Abia, so their own Chinedu also has the right to contest in Lagos. Such a weak propaganda dishing empty-he@ds.

Lies, propaganda and fake news constitently yet they cant even execute one without getting bursted.

Labour party cant win an election, they cant even lie convincingly too. Such a pity !
Re: Anthony Chinasa Says He Is A Full Igbo Man, "Abiola" Is Merely A Nickname by Nobody: 12:32pm On Mar 19, 2023
Beremx:
He's joking too like MC Oluomo.
Bere, una no win Lagos again? 🤣

6 Likes

Re: Anthony Chinasa Says He Is A Full Igbo Man, "Abiola" Is Merely A Nickname by blakkydikky(m): 12:33pm On Mar 19, 2023
Asgard13:
Igbos pull the hit … hehehe .. and it take the state government , police army , federal government , billions of Naira, thugs , Nurtw, Yoruba media , propaganda, all Yoruba gods and juju, intimidation, death, and much more to stop them .. in the Yoruba Lagos..

Hehehehehehehe ji

Crazy..

Now I fear who no fear igboman .. and in all this .. margin no even worth the rituals and sacrifices offered.. heheheheh

Hope Nigerians can now see clearly why the average Yoruba man is stiff scared of an igboman .. and why they hate word “ Biafra”

They pull this on their first.. maybe learnt one or two lessons..

While the tribalised Yoruba folks celebrate instead to calculate on what went wrong ..

Hmmm

They come back .. fit no play like this tomorrow..

Time is changing ..

Lagos is gradually leaving the hands of Yoruba to other Nigerians

Maybe Yoruba need to empty all Yoruba land to Lagos .. why other Nigerians buy out the rest of Yoruba states formally

In shortest possible time .. time will change lot of things ..

I’m proud of that igbo blood .. as other blood my creator gave me ..

Power to the people
... You OSU's and your stupid utterances. Can you tell just an instance Yorùbá is being afraid of you fools? You people are nothing but a nuisance and chests beater. Igbo blood in you that is full of noise making. Tufiakwa.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Chinasa Says He Is A Full Igbo Man, "Abiola" Is Merely A Nickname by temielects(m): 12:34pm On Mar 19, 2023
Fraudster everywhere why not Yakubu or Musa? He even said his friends in Lagos will benefit from their plot of disunity what do you gain in stealing people's heritage?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Chinasa Says He Is A Full Igbo Man, "Abiola" Is Merely A Nickname by Aldol: 12:34pm On Mar 19, 2023
Obidients and fake news can never be separated

7 Likes

Re: Anthony Chinasa Says He Is A Full Igbo Man, "Abiola" Is Merely A Nickname by Aldol: 12:36pm On Mar 19, 2023
beardedmeatR come and see your fake news debunked here

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Chinasa Says He Is A Full Igbo Man, "Abiola" Is Merely A Nickname by Beremx(f): 12:37pm On Mar 19, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Bere, una no win Lagos again? 🤣
whether LP wins or not, it doesn't affect me. All na for social media.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Chinasa Says He Is A Full Igbo Man, "Abiola" Is Merely A Nickname by Nobody: 12:38pm On Mar 19, 2023
Beremx:
whether LP wins or not, it doesn't affect me. All na for social media.
Ooh. So, you mean all your noise about capturing/winning Lagos with Lp na just for social media? 🤣

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Chinasa Says He Is A Full Igbo Man, "Abiola" Is Merely A Nickname by Ritchiee: 12:40pm On Mar 19, 2023
Asgard13:
Igbos pull the hit … hehehe .. and it take the state government , police army , federal government , billions of Naira, thugs , Nurtw, Yoruba media , propaganda, all Yoruba gods and juju, intimidation, death, and much more to stop them .. in the Yoruba Lagos..

Hehehehehehehe

Crazy..

Now I fear who no fear igboman .. and in all this .. margin no even worth the rituals and sacrifices offered.. heheheheh

Hope Nigerians can now see clearly why the average Yoruba man is stiff scared of an igboman .. and why they hate word “ Biafra”

While the tribalised Yoruba folks celebrate instead to calculate on what went wrong ..

Hmmm

They come back .. fit no play like this tomorrow..

Time is changing ..

Maybe Yoruba need to empty all Yoruba land to Lagos .. why other Nigerians buy out the rest of Yoruba states formally

Power to the people
You will get over your loss soonest,sir.
A beautiful bowl for the salty tears.

4 Likes

Re: Anthony Chinasa Says He Is A Full Igbo Man, "Abiola" Is Merely A Nickname by Beremx(f): 12:41pm On Mar 19, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Ooh. So, you mean all your noise about capturing/winning Lagos with Lp na just for social media? 🤣
the joke is on you to decipher

1 Like

Re: Anthony Chinasa Says He Is A Full Igbo Man, "Abiola" Is Merely A Nickname by Tzar(m): 12:42pm On Mar 19, 2023
Don’t mind them jare. Na them go claim fake products as original for market and think they are doing good business. God is not behind EVIL people! After praying for hours in their stores, faking religious beliefs,
For Ladipo dem go sell fake parts as original.
For Alaba dem go sell pirated intellectual work and fake electronics as original
For pharmacies dem go sell fake drugs as original killing millions.
For supermarkets, dem go sell fake liquor, alcoholic beverages and groceries as original.
They are the major pushers of narcotics in the country. Soiling the name of the country worldwide!

Yet they say they are the masters of trade, instead of saying they are the masters of fraud, organized crime, and lies.

helinues:
Dem don swear for this people with anything fake.

We don't have to argue about that again

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Chinasa Says He Is A Full Igbo Man, "Abiola" Is Merely A Nickname by Nobody: 12:42pm On Mar 19, 2023
Beremx:
the joke is on you to decipher
No be joke na. I'm just curious!

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Chinasa Says He Is A Full Igbo Man, "Abiola" Is Merely A Nickname by MSesan: 12:43pm On Mar 19, 2023
Lord of mischief, your brother is here sir.

Re: Anthony Chinasa Says He Is A Full Igbo Man, "Abiola" Is Merely A Nickname by eazisky(m): 12:45pm On Mar 19, 2023
Thinking the tryumph and 6m+ votes for LP in Lagos presidential election and in Nigeria is solely from the Igbos shows how deluded and confused Igbos are, I rest my case cos u ppl don't worth being talked or argue with

Asgard13:
Another bursted lie from this election

Yoruba said Nigerians hate igbos .. ok.

First time an igboman is on ballot .. he became a revolution..

With 6 million votes .. aside votes suppressed.. and rigging ..

Winning 12 states plus ..

Even the Yoruba mainstream state .. Lagos state and Federal capital of Nigeria ..

Hehehehehehehe

Okay..
Now asking the Yoruba people and their propaganda machine

Do Nigerians still hate igbos .. or

Now it took same Yoruba on same contest .. to rig .. suppressed votes .. and , with A same Muslim Muslim ticket .. and help from governors and northwest .. to rig himself into power ..

Na the same people that keep shouting Nigerians hate igbos ..

Hehehehehehehe

2023 elections is funny.. Same Yoruba that says Nigerians hate igbos now resort to tribal slurs both old and young with “lots” of other bullshit yo win a state in thrit Yoruba land ..

I taya

Anyways we’re in court ..
That certificate must be return

Igbos really win this 2023

Respect ✊

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Chinasa Says He Is A Full Igbo Man, "Abiola" Is Merely A Nickname by azikiweironsi(m): 12:46pm On Mar 19, 2023
grin Under the bus again.
Elu uu pi receiving gbas gbos everywhere grin
They used this to make themselves relevant in Lagos. At least they can hear it from the horse's mouth.
Let GRV go and contest in Anambra and let's see if he will win a polling station.
They will soon go into extinction.
Andrew Liver Salt party.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Chinasa Says He Is A Full Igbo Man, "Abiola" Is Merely A Nickname by waledeji(m): 12:46pm On Mar 19, 2023
Asgard13:

Truth hurts

Next!
Power to the North grin grin grin

Tinubu must contest grin grin

Atiku is coming grin grin grin
Re: Anthony Chinasa Says He Is A Full Igbo Man, "Abiola" Is Merely A Nickname by foleskay(m): 12:47pm On Mar 19, 2023
Asgard13:
Another bursted lie from this election

Yoruba said Nigerians hate igbos .. ok.

First time an igboman is on ballot .. he became a revolution..

With 6 million votes .. aside votes suppressed.. and rigging ..

Winning 12 states plus ..

Even the Yoruba mainstream state .. Lagos state and Federal capital of Nigeria ..

Hehehehehehehe

Okay..
Now asking the Yoruba people and their propaganda machine

Do Nigerians still hate igbos .. or

Now it took same Yoruba on same contest .. to rig .. suppressed votes .. and , with A same Muslim Muslim ticket .. and help from governors and northwest .. to rig himself into power ..

Na the same people that keep shouting Nigerians hate igbos ..

Hehehehehehehe

2023 elections is funny.. Same Yoruba that says Nigerians hate igbos now resort to tribal slurs both old and young with “lots” of other bullshit yo win a state in thrit Yoruba land ..

I taya

Anyways we’re in court ..
That certificate must be return

Igbos really win this 2023

Respect ✊
Gibberish as usual

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Chinasa Says He Is A Full Igbo Man, "Abiola" Is Merely A Nickname by Asgard13: 12:47pm On Mar 19, 2023
eazisky:
Thinking the tryumph and 6m+ votes for LP in Lagos presidential election and in Nigeria is solely from the Igbos shows how deluded and confused Igbos are, I rest my case cos u ppl don't worth being talked or argue with

But Yoruba said Nigerians hate igbo naw

What are you saying again

Or the 12 states Obi won are in igboland

Wake up
Re: Anthony Chinasa Says He Is A Full Igbo Man, "Abiola" Is Merely A Nickname by Franzinni: 12:48pm On Mar 19, 2023
Asgard13:

Feb25 is in court

Wake and stop snoring
haha you know it's a waste of time... There is nothing that can be done about it till another 4 years ... The going to court is just a monkey show.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Chinasa Says He Is A Full Igbo Man, "Abiola" Is Merely A Nickname by Asgard13: 12:49pm On Mar 19, 2023
Franzinni:
haha you know it's a waste of time... There is nothing that can be done about it till another 4 years ... The going to court is just a monkey show.

Till then

Next!
Re: Anthony Chinasa Says He Is A Full Igbo Man, "Abiola" Is Merely A Nickname by teepain: 12:51pm On Mar 19, 2023
Damidave1124:
One guy above that always type "power to the north" is now suddenly supporting the igbos. cheesy

Bro, I am shocked. Yoruba must contest yen yen! I was quoting him but I deemed him unworthy of my mention.

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Chinasa Says He Is A Full Igbo Man, "Abiola" Is Merely A Nickname by Globad(f): 12:51pm On Mar 19, 2023
lhordspy:
Stop the fake news and lies, obidients. Desist !

First, it was Peter Obi crying on National tv about a poor corper girl from Nasarawa state according to him; a girl 'who cant afford 75k Oven' . His cheap attempt at propaganda . It was later exposed that the girl's father is a senior police officer, she is doing well for herself financially and she is also part of Labour party campaign team.

They orchestrated and executed the lies together to draw sympathy from some gullible and emotionally weak Nigerians.

Secondly, few weeks to the governorship/House of rep election, they centred their propaganda on Olumide Owuru, pushing the fake narratives that he was attacked and his life is in danger from APC. Yesterday election day, we realised the guy is not even a candidate in Lagos. INEC never recognise his candidacy.

I guess the Olumide guy is also just a ploy to push their anti-APC agenda, aided by their propaganda news media AriseTV to draw sympathy votes. Bloody liar. Why campaigning for a candidate who is not even on the ballot?

Now, this Hon. Chinanza propaganda again. They made us believe he is a yoruba man by name Abiola contesting in Abia, so their own Chinedu also has the right to contest in Lagos. Such a weak propaganda dishing empty-he@ds.

Lies, propaganda and fake news constitently yet they cant even execute one without getting bursted.

Labour party cant win an election, they cant even lie convincingly too. Such a pity !

Let then continue to cry. Their wahala is too much.

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Chinasa Says He Is A Full Igbo Man, "Abiola" Is Merely A Nickname by azikiweironsi(m): 12:51pm On Mar 19, 2023
Tzar:
Don’t mind them jare. Na them go claim fake products as original for market and think they are doing good business. God is not behind EVIL people! After praying for hours in their stores, faking religious beliefs,
For Ladipo dem go sell fake parts as original.
For Alaba dem go sell pirated intellectual work and fake electronics as original
For pharmacies dem go sell fake drugs as original killing millions.
For supermarkets, dem go sell fake liquor, alcoholic beverages and groceries as original.
The are the major pushers of narcotics in the country.

Yet they say they are the masters of trade, instead of saying they are the masters of fraud, organized crime, and lies.

Chai!! You really got them
Their traits and true behaviour
Lagosians no better now.
Fake people and shout more claiming they won all over with their messaih crying fake cry on TV .
They surely no how to play the victim card.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Chinasa Says He Is A Full Igbo Man, "Abiola" Is Merely A Nickname by Franzinni: 12:54pm On Mar 19, 2023
Asgard13:

Till then

Next!
delusional

Dey messed you up in Lagos too you know ... That chinedu is not going anywhere... I saw his mum wailing today haha I had a good laugh on it ....

Emotional politics

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Chinasa Says He Is A Full Igbo Man, "Abiola" Is Merely A Nickname by tfelicityk(m): 12:54pm On Mar 19, 2023
Even the so called man of God were extremely cautious in this governorship and house of assembly elections campaigns... Many choose to keep mute and silence about their preferred candidates...

He should have not included his name (Abiola) to his campaign posters...
I didn't attend any school but I can distinguish between real name and nickname. And where it is placed on posters respectively.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Chinasa Says He Is A Full Igbo Man, "Abiola" Is Merely A Nickname by Ruthless70: 12:55pm On Mar 19, 2023
lhordspy:
Hon. Chinasa, the candidate of Labour party for Umuahia central state constitutency, Abia state house of Assembly denies the name Abiola attached to him, says he is a full fledge igbo man and a native of Ohokobe Afaraukwu In Umuahia North. He spoke with TVC News exclusively saying it was a mischief of the election season.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7xpgloTttI

https://www.tvcnews.tv/2023/03/candidate-anthony-chinasa-denies-abiola-name-in-abia/

And some useless ipob goat were saying is Yoruba to score foolish cheap goal...

People that can't allow Ebonyi people to govern Enugu will now allow Yoruba.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Chinasa Says He Is A Full Igbo Man, "Abiola" Is Merely A Nickname by Tobianojoel(m): 12:58pm On Mar 19, 2023
Asgard13:

Hehehehehehehe

Crazy..

Hmmm

The come back .. fit no play like this tomorrow..

Time is changing ..

Power to the people
We will simply send you packing. Maybe you can carry the land and the structures on it back to the east 😁😁

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi Recognized At The Shiloh 2022 In Canaanland (Video, Pics) / Fayose Thanks Senate For Passing No Confidence Vote Against Buhari. / Saraki Reacts As Kwara Government Demolishes "Ile Arugbo"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.