Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,606 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Anthony Chinasa Says He Is A Full Igbo Man, "Abiola" Is Merely A Nickname - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anthony Chinasa Says He Is A Full Igbo Man, "Abiola" Is Merely A Nickname (54369 Views)

LP: Hon. Anthony Chinasa Abiola Wins Umuahia Central Constituency / A Yoruba Man, Abiola, Is Contesting Under Labour Party In Abia / Nigerian Navy: Cute Abiola Is Not Missing But Under Custody For Breaching Policy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Chinasa Says He Is A Full Igbo Man, "Abiola" Is Merely A Nickname by Arapmoi22: 4:43pm On Mar 19, 2023
Bar1941:

My friend I served in the East years ago and even stayed there for years after my service so I know what I am saying. If you were an igbo born outside of southeast you may not know many of this. Even within the Igbos, their is a lot of discrimination, the Ebonyis are seen as lesser Igbos and even called (osu) etc. It's not hidden.

This one on Ebonyi people is an open secret. I know it because I lived in South East too for some time.
They are not as accommodating as we do in yorubaland.
I think this ezeship in Yorubaland has to be stopped.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Chinasa Says He Is A Full Igbo Man, "Abiola" Is Merely A Nickname by Masterito(m): 5:03pm On Mar 19, 2023
Use the money for ticket for yourself. I japad since 2015 when you people like you blindly voted APC. As a medical professional in the UK, I don't need your money. I holiday in the US and Canada with my family. I also own properties in the UK and NIgeria, so why should I need your money with poor value? Please use the money to help your family, that is what I do with excess cash.
Asswipemod:

O, you're just planning to Japa! When you need ticket money, holler me.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Re: Anthony Chinasa Says He Is A Full Igbo Man, "Abiola" Is Merely A Nickname by Heavensent01(m): 5:05pm On Mar 19, 2023
Asgard13:
Igbos pull the hit … hehehe .. and it take the state government , police army , federal government , billions of Naira, thugs , Nurtw, Yoruba media , propaganda, all Yoruba gods and juju, intimidation, death, and much more to stop them .. in the Yoruba Lagos..

Hehehehehehehe

Crazy..

Now I fear who no fear igboman .. and in all this .. margin no even worth the rituals and sacrifices offered.. heheheheh

Hope Nigerians can now see clearly why the average Yoruba man is stiff scared of an igboman .. and why they hate word β€œ Biafra”

They pull this on their first.. maybe learnt one or two lessons..

While the tribalised Yoruba folks celebrate instead to calculate on what went wrong ..

Hmmm

The come back .. fit no play like this tomorrow..

Time is changing ..

Lagos is gradually leaving the hands of Yoruba to other Nigerians

Maybe Yoruba need to empty all Yoruba land to Lagos .. why other Nigerians buy out the rest of Yoruba states formally

In shortest possible time .. time will change lot of things ..

I’m proud of that igbo blood .. as other blood my creator gave me ..

Power to the people

the same igbo you couldn't support in the Presidential election? foolish boy

you supported Atiku over your brother and you're here shouting igbo blood after loss of your principal

omo ale igbo, continue hyping your mumu kinsmen, you people political participation end in 2023 in Lagos state, you can take that to bank
Re: Anthony Chinasa Says He Is A Full Igbo Man, "Abiola" Is Merely A Nickname by Omoawoke: 5:25pm On Mar 19, 2023
thisisit:
UNDOUBTEDLY, THIS IS THE LOWEST POINT IN YORUBA'S HISTORY...

THE GREAT IDEALS OF AWOISM AS EPITOMIZED BY JAKANDE HAS BEEN IRREPARABLY DESTROYED.

THE OMOLUABINESS OF YORUBAS THAT IMPLIES ENLIGHTENMENT, COURTSEY, RESPECT, AS EVIDENCED BY MKO ABIOLA'S NATIONAL APPEAL HAS BEEN DESECRATED.

A GRADUAL SLIDE FROM BEING A CIVILIZED RACE TO A BABARIC ONE.

*ULTIMATELY, WE SHALL INADVERTENTLY REVERT TO THE REGIONAL POLITICAL TEMPLATE BEQUEATHED TO US IN 1960 BY OUR VISIONARY & FORESIGHTED COLONIAL MASTERS.*

So you expect us to be shining teeth when people say they want to take our land from us and tell us they can control our politics in the name of sophisticated.
After achieving their aims, they will now begin to mock us
Re: Anthony Chinasa Says He Is A Full Igbo Man, "Abiola" Is Merely A Nickname by Asswipemod: 6:14pm On Mar 19, 2023
Mikkeal:

This is what we keep saying you lot are the most tribalistic ,self centered bigots in Nigeria ,I know a lot of Yoruba folks who as I am talking still carry obi matter for head like anything but you guys are now turning everything into am Igbo agenda,any day any time we Sabi politics pass una

My guy, you have said it all. They are so disgustingly arrogant. How can they reasonably think Obi wọn by Igbo votes alone? How many Igbos actually have a PVC and how many actually came out to vote? Hausas, Yorubas, Tivs, Berom, Nupe, Igala, Urobos, etc all voted for Obi and these ingrates wouldn't just acknowledge that. If Obi had been declared winner, they would have taken to the street, kidnapping and robbing people in broad daylight. Killing and cooking/roasting people right there on the road, claiming that Nigeria now belongs to them. Same thing those useless Fulanis have been doing. You cannot find Yorubas behaving like this under any circumstances except the thugs in Lagos who think they know Tinubu.
Re: Anthony Chinasa Says He Is A Full Igbo Man, "Abiola" Is Merely A Nickname by Asswipemod: 6:19pm On Mar 19, 2023
Masterito:
Use the money for ticket for yourself. I japad since 2015 when you people like you blindly voted APC. As a medical professional in the UK, I don't need your money. I holiday in the US and Canada with my family. I also own properties in the UK and NIgeria, so why should I need your money with poor value? Please use the money to help your family, that is what I do with excess cash.

Yinmu! Hubris. Monkey banana.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Re: Anthony Chinasa Says He Is A Full Igbo Man, "Abiola" Is Merely A Nickname by Asswipemod: 6:20pm On Mar 19, 2023
Masterito:

Yinmu! Hubris. Monkey banana. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Re: Anthony Chinasa Says He Is A Full Igbo Man, "Abiola" Is Merely A Nickname by Areola14(m): 8:40pm On Mar 19, 2023
The other name for the igbos is fake. When something is the DNA, it cannot be erase. Nothing to believe in their word. I saw the news this afternoon that a yoruba man won an election in Abia, I said people that cannot even accept an igbo man from other state to lead them talkless of a yoruba man. It cannot be possible. If a yoruba man eventually win their state they will go to war. I know. They are power hungry morethan any tribe... undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Chinasa Says He Is A Full Igbo Man, "Abiola" Is Merely A Nickname by Invitationn: 8:56pm On Mar 19, 2023
SkrewYou:

The Igbos are egalitarian in nature, live and let's live is a way of life.

Imagine an omoluabi vying for an electoral position in Lagos attaching an Igbo name to his name as a nick, the Urchins & Jagabandit army will cancel him by leading a campaign of calumny, malicious gossip, character assassination, hate & threat to their own. The urchins & jagabandit armies did it to Agbaje who is a real omoluabi, they found a way to smuggle Igbo into his name just to demarket him. Just yesterday, they dealt with omoluabis just because "they look like Igbos", I don't just know why the name Igbo send high BP to them, they feel threatened & insecure whenever they hear Igbo, this is alarming. You can imagine the level of babarism by these urchins, they're still living in the period of antiquity.. sigh.

Whatever you say mateπŸ˜‚
We just put you in your place- do business IN OUR LAND, improve our economy, make your money and of course, try your luck during elections and lose as usual πŸ˜…

1 Like

Re: Anthony Chinasa Says He Is A Full Igbo Man, "Abiola" Is Merely A Nickname by Invitationn: 9:12pm On Mar 19, 2023
Omoawoke:

So you expect us to be shining teeth when people say they want to take our land from us and tell us they can control our politics in the name of sophisticated.
After achieving their aims, they will now begin to mock us
Ignore the dimwit.
Who mainstreamed the derogatory β€œAfonja” alias for the Yorubas?
Afonja especially on NL and Twitter is to remind the Yorubas about how the Fulanis took over Ilorin. How Ilorin joined the Fulani Emirate.
The IPOB miscreants learnt the history from their lord Nnamdi Kanu who’s languishing in Kuje ATM, and they use it to mock the Yorubas.
Yet, this same miscreants constantly harbours this pipe dream of ruling Lagos so they can rub it on our faces again like the Afonja story.
Zik tried it in the guise of a nationalist with his ridiculous β€œOne Nigeria” BS. The β€œone Nigeria” ideology that his kinsmen now despiseπŸ˜…
Their latest attempt is with IPOB apologist GRV who also failed woefully.
GRV and his advisors want to sack traditional rulers in Lagos when they get power and probably create new rulers in Amuwo Odofin for the Igbos mirroring the Emir template in Ilorin.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Chinasa Says He Is A Full Igbo Man, "Abiola" Is Merely A Nickname by naijainstinct: 9:15pm On Mar 19, 2023
lhordspy:
Stop the fake news and lies, obidients. Desist !

First, it was Peter Obi crying on National tv about a poor corper girl from Nasarawa state according to him; a girl 'who cant afford 75k Oven' . His cheap attempt at propaganda . It was later exposed that the girl's father is a senior police officer, she is doing well for herself financially and she is also part of Labour party campaign team.

They orchestrated and executed the lies together to draw sympathy from some gullible and emotionally weak Nigerians.

Secondly, few weeks to the governorship/House of rep election, they centred their propaganda on Olumide Owuru, pushing the fake narratives that he was attacked and his life is in danger from APC. Yesterday election day, we realised the guy is not even a candidate in Lagos. INEC never recognise his candidacy.

I guess the Olumide guy is also just a ploy to push their anti-APC agenda, aided by their propaganda news media AriseTV to draw sympathy votes. Bloody liar. Why campaigning for a candidate who is not even on the ballot?

Now, this Hon. Chinanza propaganda again. They made us believe he is a yoruba man by name Abiola contesting in Abia, so their own Chinedu also has the right to contest in Lagos. Such a weak propaganda dishing empty-he@ds.

Lies, propaganda and fake news constitently yet they cant even execute one without getting bursted.

Labour party cant win an election, they cant even lie convincingly too. Such a pity !
Correct guy cool
Re: Anthony Chinasa Says He Is A Full Igbo Man, "Abiola" Is Merely A Nickname by oliy24(m): 11:51pm On Mar 19, 2023
Damidave1124:
One guy above that always type "power to the north" is now suddenly supporting the igbos. cheesy

Everything about them is fake. Even there state of origin is fake.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Six Reasons Why Dakuku Peterside Of APC Will Win Rivers Guber Elections Rerun / Goodluck Jonathan & Patience Were Received At Port-Harcourt Airport Today / The Look On Buhari's Face As Abdulkarim Dauda Marches Past

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.