Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,069 members, 7,828,784 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Anthony Chinasa Says He Is A Full Igbo Man, "Abiola" Is Merely A Nickname - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anthony Chinasa Says He Is A Full Igbo Man, "Abiola" Is Merely A Nickname (54416 Views)

LP: Hon. Anthony Chinasa Abiola Wins Umuahia Central Constituency / A Yoruba Man, Abiola, Is Contesting Under Labour Party In Abia / Nigerian Navy: Cute Abiola Is Not Missing But Under Custody For Breaching Policy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Chinasa Says He Is A Full Igbo Man, "Abiola" Is Merely A Nickname by Tee2027: 2:05pm On Mar 19, 2023
helinues:
Dem don swear for this people with anything fake.

We don't have to argue about that again

No be small infact the swear can never be cleanse it is a genetical swear, no remedy on sight.
Re: Anthony Chinasa Says He Is A Full Igbo Man, "Abiola" Is Merely A Nickname by backtovillage: 2:08pm On Mar 19, 2023
Asgard13:
Nothing wrong in fraternizing

Must everything be tribal to this Yoruba folks?

What’s really wrong with Sophisticators?

Haba
Your tone has changed to "painment tone".
Oh sorry
Re: Anthony Chinasa Says He Is A Full Igbo Man, "Abiola" Is Merely A Nickname by Kaiser20: 2:16pm On Mar 19, 2023
As long as he qualified to be voted for as a candidate he is good to go . YORUBA OR IGBO IT DOESN'T MATTER.
MANY NIGERIANS ARE HOLDING POLITICAL POSITIONS IN EUROPE AND AMERICA.
GOD PUNISH ANY NIGERIAN , POLITICIANS OR OBAS WHO WILL NOT ALLOW FELLOW NIGERIANS TO RECIDE AND DO HIS BUSINESS FREELY IN ANY STATE OF HIS CHOICE
Re: Anthony Chinasa Says He Is A Full Igbo Man, "Abiola" Is Merely A Nickname by Asswipemod: 2:25pm On Mar 19, 2023
Asgard13:
Igbos pull the hit … hehehe .. and it take the state government , police army , federal government , billions of Naira, thugs , Nurtw, Yoruba media , propaganda, all Yoruba gods and juju, intimidation, death, and much more to stop them .. in the Yoruba Lagos..

Hehehehehehehe

Crazy..

Now I fear who no fear igboman .. and in all this .. margin no even worth the rituals and sacrifices offered.. heheheheh

Hope Nigerians can now see clearly why the average Yoruba man is stiff scared of an igboman .. and why they hate word “ Biafra”

They pull this on their first.. maybe learnt one or two lessons..

While the tribalised Yoruba folks celebrate instead to calculate on what went wrong ..

Hmmm

The come back .. fit no play like this tomorrow..

Time is changing ..

Lagos is gradually leaving the hands of Yoruba to other Nigerians

Maybe Yoruba need to empty all Yoruba land to Lagos .. why other Nigerians buy out the rest of Yoruba states formally

In shortest possible time .. time will change lot of things ..

I’m proud of that igbo blood .. as other blood my creator gave me ..

Power to the people

There goes the unnecessary and irritating arrogance that puts people's disfavor on you lot. Yorubas don't fear you. Thru distrust you. Who wouldn't? Go and check your attitude and behavior. You too wouldn't trust you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Chinasa Says He Is A Full Igbo Man, "Abiola" Is Merely A Nickname by Asswipemod: 2:30pm On Mar 19, 2023
Kaiser20:
As long as he qualified to be voted for as a candidate he is good to go . YORUBA OR IGBO IT DOESN'T MATTER.
MANY NIGERIANS ARE HOLDING POLITICAL POSITIONS IN EUROPE AND AMERICA.
GOD PUNISH ANY NIGERIAN , POLITICIANS OR OBAS WHO WILL NOT ALLOW FELLOW NIGERIANS TO RECIDE AND DO HIS BUSINESS FREELY IN ANY STATE OF HIS CHOICE

The day any Yoruba man or woman is given political appointments and elected for a political position in Igbo land and in the North is the day everyone will be convinced that we are all Nigerians first before anything else. At least Yorubas have demonstrated that in Lagos. The Biafra movement was busy castigating Joe Igbokwe for working with Yorubas at Lagos. Why is it now that Igbos suddenly realized that we are all Nigerians? You guys are hypocrites!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anthony Chinasa Says He Is A Full Igbo Man, "Abiola" Is Merely A Nickname by PrinceofSarcasm: 2:30pm On Mar 19, 2023
lhordspy:
Stop the fake news and lies, obidients. Desist !

First, it was Peter Obi crying on National tv about a poor corper girl from Nasarawa state according to him; a girl 'who cant afford 75k Oven' . His cheap attempt at propaganda . It was later exposed that the girl's father is a senior police officer, she is doing well for herself financially and she is also part of Labour party campaign team.

They orchestrated and executed the lies together to draw sympathy from some gullible and emotionally weak Nigerians.

Secondly, few weeks to the governorship/House of rep election, they centred their propaganda on Olumide Owuru, pushing the fake narratives that he was attacked and his life is in danger from APC. Yesterday election day, we realised the guy is not even a candidate in Lagos. INEC never recognise his candidacy.

I guess the Olumide guy is also just a ploy to push their anti-APC agenda, aided by their propaganda news media AriseTV to draw sympathy votes. Bloody liar. Why campaigning for a candidate who is not even on the ballot?

Now, this Hon. Chinanza propaganda again. They made us believe he is a yoruba man by name Abiola contesting in Abia, so their own Chinedu also has the right to contest in Lagos. Such a weak propaganda dishing empty-he@ds.

Lies, propaganda and fake news constitently yet they cant even execute one without getting bursted.

Labour party cant win an election, they cant even lie convincingly too. Such a pity !

This hungry fraudster that was supporting Atiku is now forming Tinubu supporter🤣🤣🤣😸

Hunger bad indeed 🤣🤣
Re: Anthony Chinasa Says He Is A Full Igbo Man, "Abiola" Is Merely A Nickname by Bar1941(m): 2:35pm On Mar 19, 2023
EllemGiggy:

Do you have an evidence to this your comments? Have you been to the east to settle or do business and you were not accommodated, if you have not personally experienced intimidation in the east then stop making such accusations. Am honestly tired of you all with tribal sentiments and yet have not traveled out of your comfort zone.

My friend I served in the East years ago and even stayed there for years after my service so I know what I am saying. If you were an igbo born outside of southeast you may not know many of this. Even within the Igbos, their is a lot of discrimination, the Ebonyis are seen as lesser Igbos and even called (osu) etc. It's not hidden.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anthony Chinasa Says He Is A Full Igbo Man, "Abiola" Is Merely A Nickname by Tflex01: 2:38pm On Mar 19, 2023
Asgard13:
Igbos pull the hit … hehehe .. and it take the state government , police army , federal government , billions of Naira, thugs , Nurtw, Yoruba media , propaganda, all Yoruba gods and juju, intimidation, death, and much more to stop them .. in the Yoruba Lagos..

Hehehehehehehe

Crazy..

Now I fear who no fear igboman .. and in all this .. margin no even worth the rituals and sacrifices offered.. heheheheh

Hope Nigerians can now see clearly why the average Yoruba man is stiff scared of an igboman .. and why they hate word “ Biafra”

While the tribalised Yoruba folks celebrate instead to calculate on what went wrong ..

Hmmm

Time is changing ..

Maybe Yoruba need to empty all Yoruba land to Lagos .. why other Nigerians buy out the rest of Yoruba states formally

Power to the people

To your wailings, there shall be no end!

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Chinasa Says He Is A Full Igbo Man, "Abiola" Is Merely A Nickname by Tflex01: 2:40pm On Mar 19, 2023
Damidave1124:
One guy above that always type "power to the north" is now suddenly supporting the igbos. cheesy

He's Igbo... You should understand that their support is for anything but Yoruba. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Chinasa Says He Is A Full Igbo Man, "Abiola" Is Merely A Nickname by Shikena(m): 2:41pm On Mar 19, 2023
I also served in Anambra! Most of them know what you stated here but in fairness to them, a lot of Igbos in Lagos, Abuja and abroad, especially the younger ones don't know much about their own people.

Unfortunately for them, their parents are mostly of the Civil War victims generation so they are experts at propaganda and they fed their children with outright lies and half-truths. Their children are only learning the truth from outsiders, and it's extremely difficult for them to accept or even understand. I really feel bad for younger Igbos.

Bar1941:

My friend I served in the East years ago and even stayed there for years after my service so I know what I am saying. If you were an igbo born outside of southeast you may not know many of this. Even within the Igbos, their is a lot of discrimination, the Ebonyis are seen as lesser Igbos and even called (osu) etc. It's not hidden.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Chinasa Says He Is A Full Igbo Man, "Abiola" Is Merely A Nickname by djseanjohn77: 2:42pm On Mar 19, 2023
Asgard13:

Hehehehehehehe

Crazy..

Hmmm

Time is changing ..

Power to the people

If all these your energy is used to stop ESN and UGM that is killing your people, and kidnapping that is the order of the day in your land -- you need not be looking for a safe haven up and down.

The tide will change, and never again will you and your ingrate people have a place in the political decision of Lagos again. The precedence you have set will haunt you for a long time. As usual, you will continue to cry marginalization, and bigotry....when you are the chief architect of your misfortune.
have you ever wondered why all your prominent socialite, celebrities cannot live in your States? because they will be sent to their early graves.
But they have abused the privileges and serenity they enjoyed here. All your people craving to live or settle down in Lagos, it's because the land is prosperous.

We knew how your fathers came to Lagos - they came in night buses with ghana must go under their armpits - If you doubt that, go and challenge the nollywood story writers that exposed you all. After you migrated here, the prosperity you could not have back home became like magic, your parents went back to bring their cousins, their brothers etc grin grin grin grin. I remember vividly in the 90s these things. grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Chinasa Says He Is A Full Igbo Man, "Abiola" Is Merely A Nickname by ozo13(m): 2:45pm On Mar 19, 2023
helinues:
Dem don swear for this people with anything fake.

We don't have to argue about that again
they are just trying to use anything to support they vote competence and not tribalism.they were caught in the act

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Chinasa Says He Is A Full Igbo Man, "Abiola" Is Merely A Nickname by Asswipemod: 2:45pm On Mar 19, 2023
Masterito:
At least the Abiola in his name didn't stop him from winning.

The people already knew it was a gimmick. The guy himself confessed that it was a political mischief.

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Chinasa Says He Is A Full Igbo Man, "Abiola" Is Merely A Nickname by tammie24: 2:47pm On Mar 19, 2023
Asgard13:

Hehehehehehehe

Crazy..

Hmmm

Time is changing ..

Power to the people
collect your L badge in peace

Bunch of losers feeling funky😂😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Anthony Chinasa Says He Is A Full Igbo Man, "Abiola" Is Merely A Nickname by Masterito(m): 2:51pm On Mar 19, 2023
At least the gimmick didn't reduce his chances of winning. So people can misinterpret in other states.
Asswipemod:

The people already knew it was a gimmick. The guy himself confessed that it was a political mischief.
Re: Anthony Chinasa Says He Is A Full Igbo Man, "Abiola" Is Merely A Nickname by Namigotalktru: 2:52pm On Mar 19, 2023
lhordspy:
Hon. Chinasa, the candidate of Labour party for Umuahia central state constitutency, Abia state house of Assembly denies the name Abiola attached to him, says he is a full fledge igbo man and a native of Ohokobe Afaraukwu In Umuahia North. He spoke with TVC News exclusively saying it was a mischief of the election season.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7xpgloTttI

https://www.tvcnews.tv/2023/03/candidate-anthony-chinasa-denies-abiola-name-in-abia/

Why does he have to deny Yoruba. Afterall we are all one

1 Like

Re: Anthony Chinasa Says He Is A Full Igbo Man, "Abiola" Is Merely A Nickname by Johnjustice: 3:02pm On Mar 19, 2023
Elu p, aka LP aka obidient movement is full of controversy.
Re: Anthony Chinasa Says He Is A Full Igbo Man, "Abiola" Is Merely A Nickname by oracle009(m): 3:04pm On Mar 19, 2023
Asgard13:

Hehehehehehehe

Crazy..

Hmmm

Time is changing ..

Power to the people
Cry me a river bro grin

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Chinasa Says He Is A Full Igbo Man, "Abiola" Is Merely A Nickname by Asswipemod: 3:12pm On Mar 19, 2023
Masterito:
At least the gimmick didn't reduce his chances of winning. So people can misinterpret in other states.

Because it's a gimmick. Period!
Re: Anthony Chinasa Says He Is A Full Igbo Man, "Abiola" Is Merely A Nickname by Ilaje1: 3:15pm On Mar 19, 2023
Asgard13:

Hehehehehehehe

Crazy..

Hmmm

Time is changing ..

Power to the people

Another stupid fool. Ask yourself the who are the majority in Lagos? If the Yorubas decide to behave like the bigotry Igbos and vote for say APC 99%, do you think the Igbos or non Yorubas will have a say? Alas, the Yorubas are liberal and friendly, despite the stupid post like yours many still vote for LP and others parties.

The Igbos should take their tribalism to somewhere else. Enough is enough. Coming to someone domain to be doing gragra. You are lucky I'm not the governor. I will firstly convert computer village to a football pitch. I will convert Alaba to a park but will not touch Alaba Rago (the hausa part) and convert trade fair to a quarterly egungun festival arena aka Rodeo in North America.

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Chinasa Says He Is A Full Igbo Man, "Abiola" Is Merely A Nickname by Masterito(m): 3:16pm On Mar 19, 2023
You are free to be selective in your understanding. Poverty and richness don't have party. I go dey abroad dey pray for una.
Asswipemod:

Because it's a gimmick. Period!
Re: Anthony Chinasa Says He Is A Full Igbo Man, "Abiola" Is Merely A Nickname by Arapmoi22: 3:23pm On Mar 19, 2023
lhordspy:
Stop the fake news and lies, obidients. Desist !

First, it was Peter Obi crying on National tv about a poor corper girl from Nasarawa state according to him; a girl 'who cant afford 75k Oven' . His cheap attempt at propaganda . It was later exposed that the girl's father is a senior police officer, she is doing well for herself financially and she is also part of Labour party campaign team.

They orchestrated and executed the lies together to draw sympathy from some gullible and emotionally weak Nigerians.

Secondly, few weeks to the governorship/House of rep election, they centred their propaganda on Olumide Owuru, pushing the fake narratives that he was attacked and his life is in danger from APC. Yesterday election day, we realised the guy is not even a candidate in Lagos. INEC never recognise his candidacy.

I guess the Olumide guy is also just a ploy to push their anti-APC agenda, aided by their propaganda news media AriseTV to draw sympathy votes. Bloody liar. Why campaigning for a candidate who is not even on the ballot?

Now, this Hon. Chinanza propaganda again. They made us believe he is a yoruba man by name Abiola contesting in Abia, so their own Chinedu also has the right to contest in Lagos. Such a weak propaganda dishing empty-he@ds.

Lies, propaganda and fake news constitently yet they cant even execute one without getting bursted.

Labour party cant win an election, they cant even lie convincingly too. Such a pity !

They always think they are smart, but the opposite is the case.
Re: Anthony Chinasa Says He Is A Full Igbo Man, "Abiola" Is Merely A Nickname by NinjaXmetahuman: 3:28pm On Mar 19, 2023
Beremx:
He's joking too like MC Oluomo.
magbo didinrin.

Weren't you one of those pushing the cheap propaganda?

1 Like

Re: Anthony Chinasa Says He Is A Full Igbo Man, "Abiola" Is Merely A Nickname by Beremx(f): 3:29pm On Mar 19, 2023
NinjaXmetahuman:
magbo didinrin.

iya to bi e didinrin. You think I don't speak and understand Yoruba? 😐😐
Re: Anthony Chinasa Says He Is A Full Igbo Man, "Abiola" Is Merely A Nickname by BABANGBALI: 3:40pm On Mar 19, 2023
Indigenous People of Lagos (IPOL) went out yesterday en masse and voted to reclaim their heritage from Indigenous People of Biafra ( IPOB) 👏👏✌️✌️
Re: Anthony Chinasa Says He Is A Full Igbo Man, "Abiola" Is Merely A Nickname by Soadechanel: 3:53pm On Mar 19, 2023
obontami:

Why would you want lagos to leave the hands of yorubas? Will a yoruba man want anambra to leave the hands of igbo people. Why are y'all obsessed with yoruba's lagos. I thought y'all the biggest "developers" in the world. Why not "develop" you region and leave lagos alone once and for all.

Well scripted cheesy
Re: Anthony Chinasa Says He Is A Full Igbo Man, "Abiola" Is Merely A Nickname by oyatainer(m): 4:13pm On Mar 19, 2023
thisisit:
UNDOUBTEDLY, THIS IS THE LOWEST POINT IN YORUBA'S HISTORY...

THE GREAT IDEALS OF AWOISM AS EPITOMIZED BY JAKANDE HAS BEEN IRREPARABLY DESTROYED.

THE OMOLUABINESS OF YORUBAS THAT IMPLIES ENLIGHTENMENT, COURTSEY, RESPECT, AS EVIDENCED BY MKO ABIOLA'S NATIONAL APPEAL HAS BEEN DESECRATED.

A GRADUAL SLIDE FROM BEING A CIVILIZED RACE TO A BABARIC ONE.

*ULTIMATELY, WE SHALL INADVERTENTLY REVERT TO THE REGIONAL POLITICAL TEMPLATE BEQUEATHED TO US IN 1960 BY OUR VISIONARY & FORESIGHTED COLONIAL MASTERS.*

CALL IT WHATEVER YOU LIKE, ONLY A FOOL WILL LOW THE REPEAT OF UNFAVORABLE HISTORY. YORUBA NEEDED TO FIGHT IT TO PREVENT FIGHTING ONE ANOTHER LATER IN FUTURE, JUST LIKE YORUBA ARE GRUMBLING BECAUSE OF ILORIN TODAY. HISTORY WILL NOT FORGET THOSE THAT FIGHT FOR TOMORROW'S SAKE.

AZIKWE ALMOST TURN LAGOS TO IGBO LAND WHEN HE STARTED LOPESIDED APPOINTMENTS IN THOSE DAYS, IGBO MAN BECAME UNILAG AND UNIVERSITY OF ÌBÀDÀN VICE CHANCELLOR WHILE IGBO REMAINED CV OF UNIVERSITY OF NNSUKA. THANK GOD OBAFEMI AWOLOWO REALISED TO PREVENT IT IN TIME. A LOT OF THESE ARE STILL ON BUT YORUBA DID NOT REALISED UNTIL AFTER OBI WON LAGOS AND YOU STARTED TO SAY THAT LAGOS IS A NO MAN'S LAND. DEAL WITH IT. AWOLOWO WILL BE SO PROUD OF THE FIGHTERS OF TODAY, ITS A MINI LIBERATION.

NO AMOUNT OF EMOTION WILL CONFIRM IT. ONE OF THE PASTORS WHO SUPPORTED PETER OBI WAS THE ONE THAT SENT ME JINGLE ABOUT YORUBA BEING DOMINATED BY IGBO IN LAGOS. HE SAID I SHOULD SEND TO OTHER GROUPS TO CREATE AWARENESS. IT IS WHAT IT IS.

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Chinasa Says He Is A Full Igbo Man, "Abiola" Is Merely A Nickname by Mikkeal: 4:28pm On Mar 19, 2023
Asgard13:
Another bursted lie from this election

Yoruba said Nigerians hate igbos .. ok.

First time an igboman is on ballot .. he became a revolution..

With 6 million votes .. aside votes suppressed.. and rigging ..

Winning 12 states plus ..

Even the Yoruba mainstream state .. Lagos state and Federal capital of Nigeria ..

Hehehehehehehe

Okay..
Now asking the Yoruba people and their propaganda machine

Do Nigerians still hate igbos .. or

Now it took same Yoruba on same contest .. to rig .. suppressed votes .. and , with A same Muslim Muslim ticket .. and help from governors and northwest .. to rig himself into power ..

Na the same people that keep shouting Nigerians hate igbos ..

Hehehehehehehe

2023 elections is funny.. Same Yoruba that says Nigerians hate igbos now resort to tribal slurs both old and young with “lots” of other bullshit yo win a state in thrit Yoruba land ..

I taya

Anyways we’re in court ..
That certificate must be return

Igbos really win this 2023

Respect ✊
This is what we keep saying you lot are the most tribalistic ,self centered bigots in Nigeria ,I know a lot of Yoruba folks who as I am talking still carry obi matter for head like anything but you guys are now turning everything into am Igbo agenda,any day any time we Sabi politics pass una

1 Like

Re: Anthony Chinasa Says He Is A Full Igbo Man, "Abiola" Is Merely A Nickname by MamaletASO: 4:28pm On Mar 19, 2023
In conclusion:

I think igbooos are cursed set of people..

Deceitful and dangerous set of people.. highly cannibalized people...

Almost 95% of igbooo girls have bears/gemu/gote like men..
All igbooo girls have hair on the chest..and they look like witch. So odd.
So irritating set of people
What an odd people called igbooo...

Soludo never liked them..
I hate being an igbooo person..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Chinasa Says He Is A Full Igbo Man, "Abiola" Is Merely A Nickname by Asswipemod: 4:38pm On Mar 19, 2023
Masterito:
You are free to be selective in your understanding. Poverty and richness don't have party. I go dey abroad dey pray for una.

O, you're just planning to Japa! When you need ticket money, holler me.😆😆😆😆😆
Re: Anthony Chinasa Says He Is A Full Igbo Man, "Abiola" Is Merely A Nickname by Thomasankara(m): 4:38pm On Mar 19, 2023
[/color] :Dmesef shock o[color=#770077]
Damidave1124:
One guy above that always type "power to the north" is now suddenly supporting the igbos. cheesy

Re: Anthony Chinasa Says He Is A Full Igbo Man, "Abiola" Is Merely A Nickname by Asswipemod: 4:42pm On Mar 19, 2023
NinjaXmetahuman:
magbo didinrin.

😆😆😆😆

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fayose Wore Shorts To May Day Celebration In Ekiti (Photos) / The Moment Osinbajo And Tinubu Met At APC South-West Leaders' Meeting (Video) / Man Climbs Tree, Says He Will Not Come Down Until A New Government Is Sworn In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.