Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,888 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Anthony Chinasa Says He Is A Full Igbo Man, "Abiola" Is Merely A Nickname - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anthony Chinasa Says He Is A Full Igbo Man, "Abiola" Is Merely A Nickname (54417 Views)

LP: Hon. Anthony Chinasa Abiola Wins Umuahia Central Constituency / A Yoruba Man, Abiola, Is Contesting Under Labour Party In Abia / Nigerian Navy: Cute Abiola Is Not Missing But Under Custody For Breaching Policy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Chinasa Says He Is A Full Igbo Man, "Abiola" Is Merely A Nickname by Femmyfamous4u(m): 1:02pm On Mar 19, 2023
Asgard13:
Igbos pull the hit … hehehe .. and it take the state government , police army , federal government , billions of Naira, thugs , Nurtw, Yoruba media , propaganda, all Yoruba gods and juju, intimidation, death, and much more to stop them .. in the Yoruba Lagos..

Hehehehehehehe

Crazy..

Now I fear who no fear igboman .. and in all this .. margin no even worth the rituals and sacrifices offered.. heheheheh

Hope Nigerians can now see clearly why the average Yoruba man is stiff scared of an igboman .. and why they hate word “ Biafra”

They pull this on their first.. maybe learnt one or two lessons..

While the tribalised Yoruba folks celebrate instead to calculate on what went wrong ..

Hmmm

The come back .. fit no play like this tomorrow..

Time is changing ..

Lagos is gradually leaving the hands of Yoruba to other Nigerians

Maybe Yoruba need to empty all Yoruba land to Lagos .. why other Nigerians buy out the rest of Yoruba states formally

In shortest possible time .. time will change lot of things ..

I’m proud of that igbo blood .. as other blood my creator gave me ..

Dey play. If we do not have Yoruba Obedient in Lagos, all for noise will end on social media

Power to the people
Re: Anthony Chinasa Says He Is A Full Igbo Man, "Abiola" Is Merely A Nickname by Occurstaem(m): 1:03pm On Mar 19, 2023
SkrewYou:

[b]The Igbos are egalitarian in nature, live and let's live is a way of life.[/b]

Imagine an omoluabi vying for an electoral position in Lagos attaching an Igbo name to his name as a nick, the Urchins & Jagabandit army will cancel him by leading a campaign of calumny, malicious gossip, character assassination, hate & threat to their own. The urchins & jagabandit armies did it to Agbaje who is a real omoluabi, they found a way to smuggle Igbo into his name just to demarket him. Just yesterday, they dealt with omoluabis just because "they look like Igbos", I don't just know why the name Igbo send high BP to them, they feel threatened & insecure whenever they hear Igbo, this is alarming. You can imagine the level of babarism by these urchins, they're still living in the period of antiquity.. sigh.

That's false.
If the Igbos are egalitarian as you have put it, they won't have been practicing Osu caste system.
So, egalitarian and Osu are two parallel lines.

5 Likes

Re: Anthony Chinasa Says He Is A Full Igbo Man, "Abiola" Is Merely A Nickname by Mccullum: 1:03pm On Mar 19, 2023
Bursted again, LP members are serial liars..

Not worthy of entrusting the affairs of government in their hands.

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Chinasa Says He Is A Full Igbo Man, "Abiola" Is Merely A Nickname by OceanRed(m): 1:05pm On Mar 19, 2023
Asgard13:
Igbos pull the hit … hehehe .. and it take the state government , police army , federal government , billions of Naira, thugs , Nurtw, Yoruba media , propaganda, all Yoruba gods and juju, intimidation, death, and much more to stop them .. in the Yoruba Lagos..

Hehehehehehehe

Crazy..

Now I fear who no fear igboman .. and in all this .. margin no even worth the rituals and sacrifices offered.. heheheheh

Hope Nigerians can now see clearly why the average Yoruba man is stiff scared of an igboman .. and why they hate word “ Biafra”

While the tribalised Yoruba folks celebrate instead to calculate on what went wrong ..

Hmmm

They come back .. fit no play like this tomorrow..

Time is changing ..

Maybe Yoruba need to empty all Yoruba land to Lagos .. why other Nigerians buy out the rest of Yoruba states formally

Power to the people

Igbo didn't pull shit, we have Igbo people in lag govt from time immemorial, we just voted desmond Elliot half yoruba just like GRV! could have been better if una produce another candidate not an IPOB pig! .
I guess you expect Yoruba to allow terrorist's to govern one of their state? someone that is full of Ville for the Yoruba people.
Speaking of scared , go and ask your ancestors what happened in Ore during the civil war, then you will know that we aint scared of your lot. chest beaters!
we aint scared of your biafra either, we just dont take it serious. when your political elites start making demand for referendum , then we will believe your biafra. otherwise you are making noise.
wonder why una dey buy Yoruba land, and refuse to inject the money into your regions, oh I see, your region is on fire, barren, landlocked, unproductive and full of despicable humans , where brother eats brothers!

GOD bless YORUBALAND, the land full of honey and milk so much that Igbos and all other nigerians dey rush am!
but las las they cant take it away.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Chinasa Says He Is A Full Igbo Man, "Abiola" Is Merely A Nickname by Tabletuner(m): 1:05pm On Mar 19, 2023
Politicians, he could still come tomorrow to say “ The bio name I have is a guy's name but I am a full Yoruba man from Lagos “ if he is contesting in the Lagos internship elections.
Re: Anthony Chinasa Says He Is A Full Igbo Man, "Abiola" Is Merely A Nickname by OceanRed(m): 1:05pm On Mar 19, 2023
OceanRed:

Igbo didn't pull shit, we have Igbo people in lag govt from time immemorial, we just voted desmond Elliot half yoruba just like GRV! could have been better if una produce another candidate not an IPOB pig! .

I guess you expect Yoruba to allow terrorist's to govern one of their state? someone that is full of Ville for the Yoruba people, kolewerk .
Speaking of scared , go and ask your ancestors what happened in Ore during the civil war, then you will know that we aint scared of your lot. chest beaters!
we aint scared of your biafra either, we just dont take it serious. when your political elites start making demand for referendum , then we will believe your biafra. otherwise you are making noise.
wonder why una dey buy Yoruba land, and refuse to inject the money into your regions, oh I see, your region is on fire, barren, landlocked, unproductive and full of despicable humans , where brother eats brother!

GOD bless YORUBALAND, the land full of honey and milk so much that Igbos and all other nigerians dey rush am!
but las las they cant take it away.
Re: Anthony Chinasa Says He Is A Full Igbo Man, "Abiola" Is Merely A Nickname by Pityoobi: 1:07pm On Mar 19, 2023
lhordspy:
Stop the fake news and lies, obidients. Desist !

First, it was Peter Obi crying on National tv about a poor corper girl from Nasarawa state according to him; a girl 'who cant afford 75k Oven' . His cheap attempt at propaganda . It was later exposed that the girl's father is a senior police officer, she is doing well for herself financially and she is also part of Labour party campaign team.

They orchestrated and executed the lies together to draw sympathy from some gullible and emotionally weak Nigerians.

Secondly, few weeks to the governorship/House of rep election, they centred their propaganda on Olumide Owuru, pushing the fake narratives that he was attacked and his life is in danger from APC. Yesterday election day, we realised the guy is not even a candidate in Lagos. INEC never recognise his candidacy.

I guess the Olumide guy is also just a ploy to push their anti-APC agenda, aided by their propaganda news media AriseTV to draw sympathy votes. Bloody liar. Why campaigning for a candidate who is not even on the ballot?

Now, this Hon. Chinanza propaganda again. They made us believe he is a yoruba man by name Abiola contesting in Abia, so their own Chinedu also has the right to contest in Lagos. Such a weak propaganda dishing empty-he@ds.

Lies, propaganda and fake news constitently yet they cant even execute one without getting bursted.

Labour party cant win an election, they cant even lie convincingly too. Such a pity !
Igbos have been very careless with lies and positing it as propaganda to win votes, they have no values, nothing. OBI has opened the sores of religion and ethnicity and it will only grow.

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Chinasa Says He Is A Full Igbo Man, "Abiola" Is Merely A Nickname by Franchise21(m): 1:12pm On Mar 19, 2023
lhordspy:

First, it was Peter Obi crying on National tv about a poor corper girl from Nasarawa state according to him; a girl 'who cant afford 75k Oven' . His cheap attempt at propaganda . It was later exposed that the girl's father is a senior police officer, she is doing well for herself financially and she is also part of Labour party campaign team.

They orchestrated and executed the lies together to draw sympathy from some gullible and emotionally weak Nigerians.

Secondly, few weeks to the governorship/House of rep election, they centred their propaganda on Olumide Owuru, pushing the fake narratives that he was attacked and his life is in danger from APC. Yesterday election day, we realised the guy is not even a candidate in Lagos. INEC never recognise his candidacy.

I guess the Olumide guy is also just a ploy to push their anti-APC agenda, aided by their propaganda news media AriseTV to draw sympathy votes. Bloody liar. Why campaigning for a candidate who is not even on the ballot?

Now, this Hon. Chinanza propaganda again. They made us believe he is a yoruba man by name Abiola contesting in Abia, so their own Chinedu also has the right to contest in Lagos. Such a weak propaganda dishing empty-he@ds.

Lies, propaganda and fake news constitently yet they cant even execute one without getting bursted.

Labour party cant win an election, they cant even lie convincingly too. Such a pity !
Please complete this statement for me: A fool at forty is........ 😀
Re: Anthony Chinasa Says He Is A Full Igbo Man, "Abiola" Is Merely A Nickname by ProphetM0hammad: 1:13pm On Mar 19, 2023
Asgard13:
Another bursted lie from this election

Yoruba said Nigerians hate igbos .. ok.

First time an igboman is on ballot .. he became a revolution..

With 6 million votes .. aside votes suppressed.. and rigging ..

Winning 12 states plus ..

Even the Yoruba mainstream state .. Lagos state and Federal capital of Nigeria ..

Hehehehehehehe

Okay..
Now asking the Yoruba people and their propaganda machine

Do Nigerians still hate igbos .. or

Now it took same Yoruba on same contest .. to rig .. suppressed votes .. and , with A same Muslim Muslim ticket .. and help from governors and northwest .. to rig himself into power ..

Na the same people that keep shouting Nigerians hate igbos ..

Hehehehehehehe

2023 elections is funny.. Same Yoruba that says Nigerians hate igbos now resort to tribal slurs both old and young with “lots” of other bullshit yo win a state in thrit Yoruba land ..

I taya

Anyways we’re in court ..
That certificate must be return

Igbos really win this 2023

Respect ✊

You should pity yourself

You labored for Atiku day and night and he lost woefully, dragging with gringori adaobi for 3rd position.

You quickly went to queue behind LP for the gubernatorial election weeks later

But here you are still wailing and lamenting, nothing changed

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Chinasa Says He Is A Full Igbo Man, "Abiola" Is Merely A Nickname by madudinaobodo: 1:14pm On Mar 19, 2023
incandescentena:
I dey laugh
He is a Yoruba boy adopted by the Onyemere family.
Re: Anthony Chinasa Says He Is A Full Igbo Man, "Abiola" Is Merely A Nickname by lapintoz: 1:17pm On Mar 19, 2023
This is the main reason Buhari called them A DOT IN A CIRCLE.......children of hate....

lhordspy:

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Chinasa Says He Is A Full Igbo Man, "Abiola" Is Merely A Nickname by nonhuman(m): 1:18pm On Mar 19, 2023
What is his surname
Re: Anthony Chinasa Says He Is A Full Igbo Man, "Abiola" Is Merely A Nickname by obontami: 1:20pm On Mar 19, 2023
Asgard13:

Hehehehehehehe

Crazy..

Hmmm

Time is changing ..

Power to the people

Why would you want lagos to leave the hands of yorubas? Will a yoruba man want anambra to leave the hands of igbo people. Why are y'all obsessed with yoruba's lagos. I thought y'all the biggest "developers" in the world. Why not "develop" you region and leave lagos alone once and for all.

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Chinasa Says He Is A Full Igbo Man, "Abiola" Is Merely A Nickname by Asgard13: 1:23pm On Mar 19, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

You should pity yourself

You labored for Atiku day and night and he lost woefully, dragging with gringori adaobi for 3rd position.

You quickly went to queue behind LP for the gubernatorial election weeks later

But here you are still wailing and lamenting, nothing changed

My loyalty remains to Pdp and my friend Atiku ..

For now .. we’re in court already ..

Thanks
Re: Anthony Chinasa Says He Is A Full Igbo Man, "Abiola" Is Merely A Nickname by Banhammy717: 1:23pm On Mar 19, 2023
Peter Obi has introduced politics of religious and ethnicity hatred to nigeria politics.
Tinubu will struggle to eradicate this ugly scenerio.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Chinasa Says He Is A Full Igbo Man, "Abiola" Is Merely A Nickname by Padipadi(m): 1:24pm On Mar 19, 2023
Asgard13:

Hehehehehehehe

Crazy..

Hmmm

Time is changing ..

Power to the people
So other Nigerians won't buy Igboland?
Thanks for exposing your plots, plans.
I assure you that Yorubas ll rather get more lands from the east and north. You all have exhausted the generosity given to you.

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Chinasa Says He Is A Full Igbo Man, "Abiola" Is Merely A Nickname by alfredilly: 1:31pm On Mar 19, 2023
lhordspy:

Re: Anthony Chinasa Says He Is A Full Igbo Man, "Abiola" Is Merely A Nickname by alfredilly: 1:32pm On Mar 19, 2023
lhordspy:

Igbo and there conspiracy of lies. I have doubted that from the beginning as part of their usual concocted lies. One thing that surprises me is why no one on social media come out to debunk it. That tells you guys about Igbos conspiracy.
Re: Anthony Chinasa Says He Is A Full Igbo Man, "Abiola" Is Merely A Nickname by Titogbanski: 1:35pm On Mar 19, 2023
So someone answering that name can win election there. That is good too
Re: Anthony Chinasa Says He Is A Full Igbo Man, "Abiola" Is Merely A Nickname by OdefaGirl(f): 1:39pm On Mar 19, 2023
lhordspy:

I hope you have not removed clothes yet.... someone needs to hold you down.... I think your brain is switching off.

Is it someone that has won, or another?
Re: Anthony Chinasa Says He Is A Full Igbo Man, "Abiola" Is Merely A Nickname by emapeteum(m): 1:41pm On Mar 19, 2023
Why didn't this man come out openly to say this before the governorship election? This is one of the reasons why others seem to be suspicious of Igbos. People made a place for you to do your business in peace and later you claimed that that place is no man's land. So this is a strategy to install a puppet governor in Lagos who does not even speak Yoruba. Maybe the so call LG governorship candidate in Lagos is an Igboman. Wait for more revelation

1 Like

Re: Anthony Chinasa Says He Is A Full Igbo Man, "Abiola" Is Merely A Nickname by BuhariAdvocate: 1:41pm On Mar 19, 2023
My friend get some shame Yoruba aren't your mates accept that if igbos don't swallow their pride and humble themselves they will never become president of this country. Meanwhile after power return north you used the whole campaign time shouted you have tired now.
Asgard13:
Another bursted lie from this election

Yoruba said Nigerians hate igbos .. ok.

First time an igboman is on ballot .. he became a revolution..

With 6 million votes .. aside votes suppressed.. and rigging ..

Winning 12 states plus ..

Even the Yoruba mainstream state .. Lagos state and Federal capital of Nigeria ..

Hehehehehehehe

Okay..
Now asking the Yoruba people and their propaganda machine

Do Nigerians still hate igbos .. or

Now it took same Yoruba on same contest .. to rig .. suppressed votes .. and , with A same Muslim Muslim ticket .. and help from governors and northwest .. to rig himself into power ..

Na the same people that keep shouting Nigerians hate igbos ..

Hehehehehehehe

2023 elections is funny.. Same Yoruba that says Nigerians hate igbos now resort to tribal slurs both old and young with “lots” of other bullshit yo win a state in thrit Yoruba land ..

I taya

Anyways we’re in court ..
That certificate must be return

Igbos really win this 2023

Respect ✊
Re: Anthony Chinasa Says He Is A Full Igbo Man, "Abiola" Is Merely A Nickname by EllemGiggy: 1:42pm On Mar 19, 2023
Bar1941:
Lols

He had to do the needful for the sake of his precious life, those people! I fear who no fear them.

They will accuse everyone of tribalism but can never tolerate one-tenth of what others tolerate in terms of accommodating other tribes in their land.
Do you have an evidence to this your comments? Have you been to the east to settle or do business and you were not accommodated, if you have not personally experienced intimidation in the east then stop making such accusations. Am honestly tired of you all with tribal sentiments and yet have not traveled out of your comfort zone.
Re: Anthony Chinasa Says He Is A Full Igbo Man, "Abiola" Is Merely A Nickname by udemzeus(m): 1:46pm On Mar 19, 2023
At least nobody discriminated him unlike GRV
Re: Anthony Chinasa Says He Is A Full Igbo Man, "Abiola" Is Merely A Nickname by Nobody: 1:48pm On Mar 19, 2023
lhordspy:

Now, this Hon. Chinanza propaganda again. They made us believe he is a yoruba man by name [b]Abiola contesting in Abia,[/b] so their own Chinedu also has the right to contest in Lagos. Such a weak propaganda dishing empty-he@ds.

This is embarrassing.. why propagating lies just to score cheap popularity.
Re: Anthony Chinasa Says He Is A Full Igbo Man, "Abiola" Is Merely A Nickname by wingmanIII: 1:52pm On Mar 19, 2023
Nick-name indeed! Whoever uses their nickname on certificates and documents?
Urchins are daft!
Re: Anthony Chinasa Says He Is A Full Igbo Man, "Abiola" Is Merely A Nickname by OdefaGirl(f): 1:53pm On Mar 19, 2023
lhordspy:

I hope you have not removed clothes yet.... someone needs to hold you down.... I think your brain is switching off.

Is it someone that has won, or another?
Who is the "you" they made to believe he's Yoruba 🤣🤣🤣..... Easterners here, most of us are very senseful and know what we want.
Re: Anthony Chinasa Says He Is A Full Igbo Man, "Abiola" Is Merely A Nickname by hosemujica: 1:54pm On Mar 19, 2023
Nawao this Abiola guy kwa , Abians and electing unserious people. Maybe he’s changed sha.
Re: Anthony Chinasa Says He Is A Full Igbo Man, "Abiola" Is Merely A Nickname by Ojukwubucket(m): 1:56pm On Mar 19, 2023
lhordspy:

But na rigging u and intimidation you take win na..
Because u know say ur shaky shaky daddy and his minions cannot defeat Obidients in a sane environment
Re: Anthony Chinasa Says He Is A Full Igbo Man, "Abiola" Is Merely A Nickname by Charisma01: 1:58pm On Mar 19, 2023
lhordspy:

I swear you are a big . If our security agencies were reponsive, you should be in jail for ethnic incitement.
Re: Anthony Chinasa Says He Is A Full Igbo Man, "Abiola" Is Merely A Nickname by onuman: 2:03pm On Mar 19, 2023
A Yoruba man is qualified to contest any political post in Abia State.
Abiola Chinasa, this your explanation is useless.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Climbs Tree, Says He Will Not Come Down Until A New Government Is Sworn In / Bukola Saraki Congratulates Comedienne Emmanuella For Landing Disney Role / Nnamdi Kanu Chased Away From Nri Palace Of Anambra Monarch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.