Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,775 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:05 PM

PDP Reclaiming Their Mandate from Labour Party In Abia State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Reclaiming Their Mandate from Labour Party In Abia State (5230 Views)

Pictures From Labour Party's Rally In Osun State / Photos From Labour Party Meeting In Calabar / Obaseki: PDP Should Reclaim Their Mandate Via Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Reclaiming Their Mandate from Labour Party In Abia State by YorubaSamurai: 2:13pm On Mar 19, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: PDP Reclaiming Their Mandate from Labour Party In Abia State by AdaojoTheUrchin: 2:17pm On Mar 19, 2023
N3TRAL:
The report I'm getting is that the PDP is scoring thousands in polling units in some local governments grin 😂

Were Labour Party too quick to celebrate?

I agree with Ikpeazu you, the kerosine man is now greater than our Awolowo. We Yoruba Muslims now love him. . grin
Re: PDP Reclaiming Their Mandate from Labour Party In Abia State by computer0810(m): 2:23pm On Mar 19, 2023
JealousCobra:
The result above me is damned... The same handwriting for the signatures Chaii.

Thiefñubu God go punish you !!

Mumu....na tinubu be everything

2 Likes

Re: PDP Reclaiming Their Mandate from Labour Party In Abia State by clerkent(m): 2:23pm On Mar 19, 2023
Astraxz21zx1tse:
Buy PayPal Funds For 550 Naira Per $.... You Can sell your PayPal for $545(Best Rate) to us.

You can also let us handle your online payment like eBay, walmart and Aliexpress with PayPal.

Our order starts from $12 to $2k

We offer you the best rate with less than 10 mins payment after confirmation

My WhatsApp: Check My Profile
your selling PayPal for 550…i wan buy
Re: PDP Reclaiming Their Mandate from Labour Party In Abia State by samwillyco1(m): 2:26pm On Mar 19, 2023
I said it earlier that PDP will rig them out.

Structure of Criminality, election rigging and looting
Re: PDP Reclaiming Their Mandate from Labour Party In Abia State by juman(m): 2:28pm On Mar 19, 2023
They expected to vote for good leader this time around. Hope so.
Re: PDP Reclaiming Their Mandate from Labour Party In Abia State by senatordave1(m): 2:31pm On Mar 19, 2023
nazicartel:
Election weh don end since. The rigging couldn't still meet up with LPs votes.

Abians need to silence ikpeazu once and for all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Reclaiming Their Mandate from Labour Party In Abia State by JealousCobra(m): 2:31pm On Mar 19, 2023
computer0810:

Mumu....na tinubu be everything

You need your brain particles reconvened because they since left you 😎 Ode !

No bi the notorious fraudster Thiefñubu gave them the formular !
Re: PDP Reclaiming Their Mandate from Labour Party In Abia State by hardbody: 2:32pm On Mar 19, 2023
yarimo:
Hahahaha labour party will soon rush to media and claim rigging

You are stewwpid. You hate progress and you'd never see any. The owners of that state know who they want and what is going on. Will you STFU and stick to what you know

1 Like

Re: PDP Reclaiming Their Mandate from Labour Party In Abia State by yarimo(m): 2:43pm On Mar 19, 2023
hardbody:

You are stewwpid. You hate progress and you'd never see any. The owners of that state know who they want and what is going on. Will you STFU and stick to what you know
to losers and unfortunate people, election MUST be them if not it's rig

2 Likes

Re: PDP Reclaiming Their Mandate from Labour Party In Abia State by somehow: 3:08pm On Mar 19, 2023
How come some of the results from the East always have the same handwriting signing for all the agents?

Same thing happened during the presidential election.

1 Like

Re: PDP Reclaiming Their Mandate from Labour Party In Abia State by obyrich(m): 3:09pm On Mar 19, 2023
Parachoko:
If the people that voted were all verified by the BVAS, the court will do nothing about it
The figures are inflated.
Re: PDP Reclaiming Their Mandate from Labour Party In Abia State by obyrich(m): 3:10pm On Mar 19, 2023
youngsahito:
You won't hear some people shouting tribalism here.
Do you even understand what tribalism means? What has tribalism got to do with election rigging?

1 Like

Re: PDP Reclaiming Their Mandate from Labour Party In Abia State by obyrich(m): 3:11pm On Mar 19, 2023
kiddkash:
All those shouting violence violence! This is what election in Nigeria will always be like. Till they kingdom come. Stop whining and get used to it.

As for me, I have given up
I think I am done too. I have lost hope in this country. It is irredeemable.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Reclaiming Their Mandate from Labour Party In Abia State by TOYNEX(f): 3:12pm On Mar 19, 2023
Interesting
Re: PDP Reclaiming Their Mandate from Labour Party In Abia State by Karlifate: 4:10pm On Mar 19, 2023
Yet, Atiku keep disturbing the cyber space. grin

Re: PDP Reclaiming Their Mandate from Labour Party In Abia State by nazicartel(m): 4:19pm On Mar 19, 2023
senatordave1:

Abians need to silence ikpeazu once and for all
who's voting for them is what I still don't know. I came back to my villa , spent lots of my personal money canvassing for Alex Otti. It was a pity that PDP shared #500 to some old women to get votes
Re: PDP Reclaiming Their Mandate from Labour Party In Abia State by Mylove55(f): 4:30pm On Mar 19, 2023
Jnkay:
This is the worst Election ever. I used to think Jonathan is weak but Buhari is weaker. Can you imagine that this man is seeing all these evils across the nation without saying anything.
these one mu.mu sha.
So buhari should come down to your poling unit to cancel the result
Re: PDP Reclaiming Their Mandate from Labour Party In Abia State by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:37pm On Mar 19, 2023
N3TRAL:
The report I'm getting is that the PDP is scoring thousands in polling units in some local governments grin 😂

Were Labour Party too quick to celebrate?
Shame suppose to dey catch you!!! Wetin be this
Re: PDP Reclaiming Their Mandate from Labour Party In Abia State by senatordave1(m): 4:38pm On Mar 19, 2023
nazicartel:
who's voting for them is what I still don't know. I came back to my villa , spent lots of my personal money canvassing for Alex Otti. It was a pity that PDP shared #500 to some old women to get votes

Which lga
Re: PDP Reclaiming Their Mandate from Labour Party In Abia State by james6aaban: 8:48pm On Mar 19, 2023
Nna ehn Nna ehn ...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kogi State Governorship Election Result, All LGAs / Don’t Be Deceived By Jonathan’s Rented Crowd - Saraki / Why Secession Is Not The Solution To Nigeria's Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.