Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,962 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Igbos In Rivers State Must Stop Interfering In Our State Politics Also!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos In Rivers State Must Stop Interfering In Our State Politics Also!!! (1264 Views)

'It's Insulting To Come To Lagos By Night Bus, Grow Here, Then Abuse Our State' / Obiano: We Will Never Succumb To Invaders, Leave Our State / Salvador Urges U.S., U.K., E.U. To Stop Interfering In Nigeria’s Politics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos In Rivers State Must Stop Interfering In Our State Politics Also!!! by Darren95: 2:48pm On Mar 19, 2023
Igbos came to Rivers State for business, focus on your business and stop abusing our governor/leaders.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos In Rivers State Must Stop Interfering In Our State Politics Also!!! by MasterJayJay: 2:50pm On Mar 19, 2023
Wike, Amaechi, Odili are all Igbo people.

Who are you?

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbos In Rivers State Must Stop Interfering In Our State Politics Also!!! by LeoDeKing: 2:50pm On Mar 19, 2023
If your guest abuse your hospitality, may he develop hunchback as he goes back home.

Economic migrants will soon start developing hunchback as they go back to their backward villages.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos In Rivers State Must Stop Interfering In Our State Politics Also!!! by Goodmarlian: 2:50pm On Mar 19, 2023
Mumu
Ikwerre knows the blood that run in them,we in them ss/se are one blood.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbos In Rivers State Must Stop Interfering In Our State Politics Also!!! by walefresh3(m): 2:53pm On Mar 19, 2023
Darren95:
You Igbo migrants came to Rivers State for business, focus on your business and stop helping us to choose our leaders.

If you don’t like Rivers state govt, go to your state and vote the right leader for you.

Or else abandon property phase 2 is coming.

Yorubas are even calm.
it don red for ipob everywhere... Dem no dey mine their business... Why ?

4 Likes

Re: Igbos In Rivers State Must Stop Interfering In Our State Politics Also!!! by Darren95: 3:04pm On Mar 19, 2023
Goodmarlian:
Mumu
Ikwerre knows the blood that run in them,we in them ss/se are one blood.

Dey fool yourself. Watch and learn Ikwerre is not and can never be igbo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-14nPOrfwPA

5 Likes

Re: Igbos In Rivers State Must Stop Interfering In Our State Politics Also!!! by Goodmarlian: 3:08pm On Mar 19, 2023
Darren95:

I never said ikwerres are igbo i said SE/SS are one blood kill yaself..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos In Rivers State Must Stop Interfering In Our State Politics Also!!! by NgwalandAbia(m): 3:09pm On Mar 19, 2023
Darren95:
Igbos came to Rivers State for business, focus on your business and stop helping us to choose our leaders.

If you don’t like Rivers state govt, go to your state and vote the right leader for you.

Who is this animal, rivers is Igbo Land face your useless south west and leave us in peace.

Re: Igbos In Rivers State Must Stop Interfering In Our State Politics Also!!! by kettykin: 3:14pm On Mar 19, 2023
Thank God niger delta now knows the problem of Nigeria.
From satanic Muslim Muslim ticket to scam elections, to igbos cannot vote and to GRV cannot contest now to dividing the east.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos In Rivers State Must Stop Interfering In Our State Politics Also!!! by Darren95: 3:16pm On Mar 19, 2023
MasterJayJay:

Who are you?

Go and learn your history.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos In Rivers State Must Stop Interfering In Our State Politics Also!!! by AnyanwuSilas: 3:54pm On Mar 19, 2023
Darren95:

How about this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTI3otx5CB8

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos In Rivers State Must Stop Interfering In Our State Politics Also!!! by colorsofrainbow: 4:04pm On Mar 19, 2023
MasterJayJay:

Who are you?

He's somewhere from Ogbomoso trying attached by force to the Rivers people grin grin

Single shame dem no get lol

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos In Rivers State Must Stop Interfering In Our State Politics Also!!! by factcheckmmm: 4:06pm On Mar 19, 2023
At Afonja

Cut your clothes to your size

Even me that is closed to you

Hate you lot

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos In Rivers State Must Stop Interfering In Our State Politics Also!!! by gidgiddy: 4:13pm On Mar 19, 2023
Darren95:
Igbos came to Rivers State for business, focus on your business and stop abusing our governor/leaders.

I guess you dont know that 65% of the indigenes of Rivers State are Igbo speaking people?

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbos In Rivers State Must Stop Interfering In Our State Politics Also!!! by Phoen1X: 4:25pm On Mar 19, 2023
LeoDeKing:
If your guest abuse your hospitality, may he develop hunchback as he goes back home.

Economic migrants will soon start developing hunchback as they go back to their backward villages.
Okiti pupa village boy has spoken.
Re: Igbos In Rivers State Must Stop Interfering In Our State Politics Also!!! by GodinDaFlesh: 4:28pm On Mar 19, 2023
Not the Igbo man’s fault others aren’t as adventurous and fearless as us.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos In Rivers State Must Stop Interfering In Our State Politics Also!!! by saintfieldcastro: 4:29pm On Mar 19, 2023
The poster is an eediot. I'm from Egbema in ONELGA and I'm purely Igbo. Where in Rivers state are you from? Which LGA, community and language do you speak? Eediot!

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Igbos In Rivers State Must Stop Interfering In Our State Politics Also!!! by helinues: 4:29pm On Mar 19, 2023
Toh
Re: Igbos In Rivers State Must Stop Interfering In Our State Politics Also!!! by AwkaFinest: 4:39pm On Mar 19, 2023
I've always told my Igbo brothers for the SE to leave Rivers matter, but they won't agree. Well Rivers people have shown them that there is a very big difference between Rivers State and the SE.

1 Like

Re: Igbos In Rivers State Must Stop Interfering In Our State Politics Also!!! by TheZooHasFalln: 6:39pm On Mar 19, 2023
Darren95:

But is this not laughable and stupidity? How can a tribe you claim to be irrelevant and politically inconsequential be giving you sleepless night in your own homes in different parts of the country on electoral influence of your own domains, yet they're politically irrelevant? The only way you can guarantee yourselves of shambles winning is only to be reliant on rigging, electoral manipulations and vote prevention against the supposed strangers in your own land? And you can't replicate even 5% of the same impact of influence in their own domain? Yet you're not ashamed of yourselves? Come on.... Dolph the cap for those it is do.

Shame on all of you COWARDS feeling electoral intimidated by those you claim to be inconsequential and politically minors and irrelevant in your own land.
Fools!

The above is simply the painful truth and ofcourse you won't like it.
Re: Igbos In Rivers State Must Stop Interfering In Our State Politics Also!!! by totit: 6:43pm On Mar 19, 2023
Darren95:

Hahahah

Where are the ' We SS/SE " grin
Re: Igbos In Rivers State Must Stop Interfering In Our State Politics Also!!! by totit: 6:47pm On Mar 19, 2023
walefresh3:
it don red for ipob everywhere... Dem no dey mine their business... Why ?

As in, ehn! cheesy
Re: Igbos In Rivers State Must Stop Interfering In Our State Politics Also!!! by AfonjaFula: 6:52pm On Mar 19, 2023
saintfieldcastro:
The poster is an eediot. I'm from Egbema in ONELGA and I'm purely Igbo. Where in Rivers state are you from? Which LGA, community and language do you speak? Eediot!
That's Y I just laugh anytime I see posts like dis. I no go just no watin to talk ...
Re: Igbos In Rivers State Must Stop Interfering In Our State Politics Also!!! by TheZooHasFalln: 7:08pm On Mar 19, 2023
AwkaFinest:
I've always told my Igbo brothers for the SE to leave Rivers matter, but they won't agree. Well Rivers people have shown them that there is a very big difference between Rivers State and the SE.
By rigging in their own land against the supposed strangers? Is that how to prove superiority? Are you not a fool?

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Is Fighting For All Of Us Whether You Believe In Him Or Not / Peter Obi Should Back Off This Court Case And Stop His Pursuit Against Tinubu / US Says Nigerians Are Criminals After Tinubu Was Sworn In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.