Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Peter Obi Is Fighting For All Of Us Whether You Believe In Him Or Not - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Is Fighting For All Of Us Whether You Believe In Him Or Not (1267 Views)

Igboho Tells FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Says He Is Just Fighting For His People / Falana: No APC-Controlled State Is Fighting Corruption, Except Kano / Omoyele Sowore With MKO Abiola In 1993 Fighting For Democracy (Throwback Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Is Fighting For All Of Us Whether You Believe In Him Or Not by AlexBells(m): 8:30am On Jun 29, 2023
I hear the really cajoling tunes used by some uniformed people considering Peter Obi’s case but if Tinubu is not a mandate thief as alleged then it remains to be proven however Peter Obi is deepening our democracy by seeking redress in court.

They say the judiciary is the last hope of the common man, it should be noted that as at today if I’m going to be sincere, Peter Obi is among the top 20 powerful men in Nigeria and if someone in the top 20 would trust the judiciary rather than seek self help, it should raise hope for the common man, our judicial system and our democracy.

Campaign is over and instead of trying to demoralize any side, let’s watch what the outcome becomes, I had always been strongly behind Peter Obi, and now that there’s a high profile trust in our judiciary, I believe he is fighting for the common man; he is fighting for me.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is Fighting For All Of Us Whether You Believe In Him Or Not by helinues: 8:34am On Jun 29, 2023
Fighting for his own selfish reason.

When it's obvious the votes are mostly in North and SW, why focusing attention only in SE and SS?

He should stop disturbing our peace with noise of his mandate abi na manhood stolen

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Is Fighting For All Of Us Whether You Believe In Him Or Not by Parachoco: 8:36am On Jun 29, 2023
Is it the same man who refuse to fight for Anambra State while he was the Governor Of Anambra State?

https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Is Fighting For All Of Us Whether You Believe In Him Or Not by AlexBells(m): 8:37am On Jun 29, 2023
helinues:
Fighting for his own selfish reason.

When it's obvious the votes are mostly in North and SW, why focusing attention only in SE and SS?

He should stop disturbing our peace with noise of his mandate abi na manhood stolen
Nearly all of mankind’s actions were first motivated by self interest so stop going towards that direction now, let me answer you. The question is was the election marred or not, can he prove it, if I’m not mistaken during the campaign most of you boasted that he can’t win 1 states, these things are why he is in court today, to cross examine the materials and reality if it was proven that he didn’t win, someone like me, my loyalty is with my country and not individual we accept our fate but till then, I believe he is fighting for the the common man

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is Fighting For All Of Us Whether You Believe In Him Or Not by AlexBells(m): 8:40am On Jun 29, 2023
Parachoco:
Is it the same man who refuse to fight for Anambra State while he was the Governor Of Anambra State?

https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing
Fighting y for Anambra as a governor depends on what the speaker expects to see, most people never see beyond their ignorant and understanding basic economics could be tough for average people yet economic reforms are far reaching, Obi put up a strong foundation in education and economy in Anambra

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is Fighting For All Of Us Whether You Believe In Him Or Not by helinues: 8:41am On Jun 29, 2023
AlexBells:

Nearly all of mankind’s actions were first motivated by self interest so stop going towards that direction now, let me answer you. The question is was the election marred or not, can he prove it, if I’m not mistaken during the campaign most of you boasted that he can’t win 1 states, these things are why he is in court today, to cross examine the materials and reality if it was proven that he didn’t win, someone like me, my loyalty is with my country and not individual we accept our fate but till then, I believe he is fighting for the the common man

Yes the election was marred all over.

Reason why both Tinubu and Atiku received zero votes at Peter Obi , Agulu polling station.

At least if Tinubu is so much hated, didn't those people voted for Atiku in 2019 that he received zero votes in 2023. So both Apc and Pdp agents in that polling unit also voted for Obi.

Election marring or rigging na just wolf crying cos all top candidates rigged in their own capacity.

Not only 2 can play the game, all are allowed

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Is Fighting For All Of Us Whether You Believe In Him Or Not by AlexBells(m): 8:42am On Jun 29, 2023
helinues:

Yes the election was marred all over.

Reason why both Tinubu and Atiku received zero votes at Peter Obi , Agulu polling station.

At least if Tinubu is so much hated, didn't those people voted for Atiku in 2019 that he received zero votes. So both Apc and Pdp agents in that polling unit also voted for Obi.

Election marring or rigging na just wolf crying cos all top candidates rigged in their own capacity.

Then let the court decide whether the case should be quashed or worth a rerun or other measures, since you agree it was marred let understand the degree, cause degree is everything
Re: Peter Obi Is Fighting For All Of Us Whether You Believe In Him Or Not by talented321: 8:44am On Jun 29, 2023
Stop misleading the public, peter obi is not fighting for any common man. All of them are fighting for their selfish interest.
Mind u tinubu govt will not favour everybody, the same way peter govt too will not favour everybody, incase he become, is better you increase your hustle instead of depending on one govt to favour u.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is Fighting For All Of Us Whether You Believe In Him Or Not by helinues: 8:45am On Jun 29, 2023
AlexBells:

Fighting y for Anambra as a governor depends on what the speaker expects to see, most people never see beyond their ignorant and understanding basic economics could be tough for average people yet economic reforms are far reaching, Obi put up a strong foundation in education and economy in Anambra

Same foundation that tens of 13 years old girl was arrested for prostitution in Anambra state less than a week ago?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Is Fighting For All Of Us Whether You Believe In Him Or Not by helinues: 8:46am On Jun 29, 2023
AlexBells:

Then let the court decide whether the case should be quashed or worth a rerun or other measures, since you agree it was marred let understand the degree, cause degree is everything

Inec decides, SC decides.

Better things are ahead to focus on. Nothing less than upholding the election final results

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Fighting For All Of Us Whether You Believe In Him Or Not by AlexBells(m): 8:48am On Jun 29, 2023
helinues:

Same foundation that tens of 13 years old girl was arrested for prostitute in Anambra state less than a week ago?

Prostitution is human, Nature advanced countries like France still have Paris one of the most advanced cities in the world, notorious for prostitution, forget the limits of mankind in sex consent, once nature decide that a human is sexually ripe, the rest is mere formalities, you said 13 years old girls, those are naturally mature don’t blame family failure to an ex gov

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is Fighting For All Of Us Whether You Believe In Him Or Not by AlexBells(m): 8:49am On Jun 29, 2023
helinues:

Inec decides, SC decides.

Better things are ahead to focus on. Nothing less than upholding the election final results
Why not Waite for the options to be exhausted, of course the options keep getting smaller shouldn’t that be a happy thing for you
Re: Peter Obi Is Fighting For All Of Us Whether You Believe In Him Or Not by Parachoco: 8:49am On Jun 29, 2023
AlexBells:

What are the strong foundation Obi put on ground in terms of economy?

We can see the results of economy reform by the Ogun State Government

https://www.nairaland.com/7148143/lagos-ogun-account-3.2tr-nigeria

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is Fighting For All Of Us Whether You Believe In Him Or Not by AlexBells(m): 8:50am On Jun 29, 2023
Parachoco:
What are the strong foundation Obi put on ground in terms of economy?

We can see the results of economy reform by the Ogun State Government

Which state in Nigeria has the most advanced indigenous industrial and business sector
Re: Peter Obi Is Fighting For All Of Us Whether You Believe In Him Or Not by helinues: 8:51am On Jun 29, 2023
AlexBells:

Prostitution is human, Nature advanced countries like France still have Paris one of the most advanced cities in the world, notorious for prostitution, forget the limits of mankind in sex consent, once nature decide that a human is sexually ripe, the rest is mere formalities, you said 13 years old girls, those are naturally mature don’t blame family failure to an ex gov

See goal shifting, I thought you said Obi built education foundation in Anambra which should be as a legacy, why prostitution to the teenage girls.

You people too overrate this Peter Obi self, no be same Peter Obi who increased Anambra state tuition fee by 100% claiming education is for the rich..

Hian

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Is Fighting For All Of Us Whether You Believe In Him Or Not by helinues: 8:51am On Jun 29, 2023
AlexBells:

Which state in Nigeria has the most advanced indigenous industrial and business sector

Ogun state undisputed

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Is Fighting For All Of Us Whether You Believe In Him Or Not by AlexBells(m): 8:52am On Jun 29, 2023
helinues:

See goal shifting, I thought you said Obi built education foundation in Anambra which should be as a legacy, why prostitution to the teenage girls.

You people too overrate this Peter Obi self, no be same Peter Obi who increased Anambra state tuition fee by 100% claiming education is for the rich..

Hian
So building school means eradicating prostitution, and then I asked why is there still prostitution in Paris
Re: Peter Obi Is Fighting For All Of Us Whether You Believe In Him Or Not by helinues: 8:52am On Jun 29, 2023
AlexBells:

Why not Waite for the options to be exhausted, of course the options keep getting smaller shouldn’t that be a happy thing for you

I dey give you early expo just as I gave una early expo about the outcome of the election

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is Fighting For All Of Us Whether You Believe In Him Or Not by AlexBells(m): 8:53am On Jun 29, 2023
helinues:

Ogun state undisputed
Ogun State, and okay let me even take it in your word value than please do mention the next 10 industrial or business powerhouse states
Re: Peter Obi Is Fighting For All Of Us Whether You Believe In Him Or Not by helinues: 8:54am On Jun 29, 2023
AlexBells:

So building school means eradicating prostitution, and then I asked why is there still prostitution in Paris

If education is well established in the state, will tens of 13 years girls be going into prostitution?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is Fighting For All Of Us Whether You Believe In Him Or Not by sleek214(m): 8:54am On Jun 29, 2023
It's crazy how you guys ( Obidients) think. You must really think Nigerians are dumb or foolish to sell a Failure as Anambra State governor for 8 years to Nigerians. Peter Obi has nothing to offer. Peter Obi will be the worst thing that can happen to Nigeria if given the presidency. For those that believe Obi is their personal lord and saviour should relocate to Anambra State or better seek employment in his establishments And stop disturbing intelligent Nigerians with your baseless and emotionally filled mind. Obi was a failure and Thief as a governor, he will still be a Failure and a Thief as president. Know this and know peace.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Is Fighting For All Of Us Whether You Believe In Him Or Not by AlexBells(m): 8:54am On Jun 29, 2023
helinues:

I dey give you early expo just as I gave una early expo about the outcome of the election
No one is saying you shouldn’t give, you knew who you gave expo not me because I always maintained that there is no guarantee whatsoever, so today I’m not even saying that Obi would be in court I’m just saying his fight is good for our democracy but you so insecure
Re: Peter Obi Is Fighting For All Of Us Whether You Believe In Him Or Not by helinues: 8:55am On Jun 29, 2023
AlexBells:
Ogun State, and okay let me even take it in your word value than please do mention the next 10 industrial or business powerhouse states

Hahahaha, see question when google could have helped you out.

Seh you wan hear, Tertiary institutions in Ogun state alone could be more than all tertiary institutions in some regions

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Is Fighting For All Of Us Whether You Believe In Him Or Not by AlexBells(m): 8:56am On Jun 29, 2023
helinues:

If education is well established in the state, will tens of 13 years girls bw going into prostitution?
Education can even trigger prostitution, if you don’t know when teens get their first hold of a good biology class sometimes I don’t makes one go Gaga like a dopamine
Re: Peter Obi Is Fighting For All Of Us Whether You Believe In Him Or Not by Parachoco: 8:56am On Jun 29, 2023
AlexBells:

I don't know

But you can tell me the state and back it up with evidence.

With a combined manufacturing production value of N3.2 trillion in the second half of 2021, 2021, Lagos and Ogun industrial zones are responsible for 86 per cent of manufactured goods consumed in the country and exported.

If Lagos and Ogun State production value is 86% out of 100%, that means that 36 State and Abuja share the rest of the 14%.

Show me the state in Nigeria that have the most advance indigenous industrious sector back it up with valid source o abeg

I didn't just claim Ogun and Lagos Absolutely dominate the Manufacturing Sector in Nigeria, I made the claim and back it up with a valid evidence

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Is Fighting For All Of Us Whether You Believe In Him Or Not by helinues: 8:57am On Jun 29, 2023
AlexBells:
No one is saying you shouldn’t give, you knew who you gave expo not me because I always maintained that there is no guarantee whatsoever, so today I’m not even saying that Obi would be in court I’m just saying his fight is good for our democracy but you so insecure

Did Obi believe in democracy?

When the likes of Tinubu was fighting for the restoration of democracy to return to Nigeria, Obi was busy getting appointment from Abacha which means he was against it.

This same Peter Obi who conducted only 1 year LG election during his 8 years as Anambra governor.

Obi is as fake as panda

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Is Fighting For All Of Us Whether You Believe In Him Or Not by AlexBells(m): 8:57am On Jun 29, 2023
helinues:

Hahahaha, see question when google could have helped you out.

Seh you wan hear, Tertiary institutions in Ogun state alone could be more than all tertiary institutions in some regions
I didn’t want to argue with you, that’s why I asked you for that question. Until you are able to prove that you understand the word “indigenous”, then satisfy yourself with what you believe
Re: Peter Obi Is Fighting For All Of Us Whether You Believe In Him Or Not by helinues: 8:58am On Jun 29, 2023
AlexBells:

I didn’t want to argue with you, that’s why I asked you for that question. Until you are able to prove that you understand the word “indigenous”, then satisfy yourself with what you believe

Someone already posted a link. Google could also help you out

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is Fighting For All Of Us Whether You Believe In Him Or Not by AlexBells(m): 8:59am On Jun 29, 2023
helinues:

Did Obi believe in democracy?

When the likes of Tinubu was fighting for the restoration of democracy to return to Nigeria, Obi was busy getting appointment from Abacha which means he was against it.

This same Peter Obi who conducted only 1 year LG election during his 8 years as Anambra governor.

Obi is as fake as panda
You are just ranting about, do someone really need to believe in democracy to deepen it, did I say that Obi believe in democracy or that Obi is fighting for the common man by seeking redress in court as the court is the last hope of the common man, that’s a common slogan
Re: Peter Obi Is Fighting For All Of Us Whether You Believe In Him Or Not by helinues: 8:59am On Jun 29, 2023
AlexBells:

Education can even trigger prostitution, if you don’t know when teens get their first hold of a good biology class sometimes I don’t makes one go Gaga like a dopamine

Let me just say this na void comments as it makes no meaning or sense

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Is Fighting For All Of Us Whether You Believe In Him Or Not by AlexBells(m): 9:00am On Jun 29, 2023
helinues:

Someone already posted a link. Google could also help you out
Did I ask for the link or the meaning of indigenous?
Re: Peter Obi Is Fighting For All Of Us Whether You Believe In Him Or Not by sleek214(m): 9:00am On Jun 29, 2023
AlexBells:

INEC gave him a 2 states in the North (Nasarawa and Plateau). I'm very sure Obi didn't see 25% in these 2 states. His tribal people and INEC gave him 95% votes in the whole SE.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

3 Lessons From The Ethnicization Of JAMB Controversy By Farooq Kperogi / See How Tinubu Lied Under Oath In A Nigerian Court Of Law / Sincerely Let Us Support Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.