Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,127 members, 7,821,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Maybe It Is Time For South South To Align With The North - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Maybe It Is Time For South South To Align With The North (3399 Views)

South-East Should Align With Tinubu’s Government For Largesse- Chimaroke Nnamani / We Won’t Return To North - Fulani Herdsmen In South To Northern Elders / Shehu Sani: It Is Only Logical To Allow The South To Rule In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maybe It Is Time For South South To Align With The North by Zionmdde: 6:20pm On Mar 19, 2023
tsdarkside:

gettat....!!
we no need igbos for nothing....

the other tribes keep on mistakin us for you,we will keep on shoutin on their useless heads that we are not you....!!
till they kapish....!!
we are not igbos....!! angry angry
Hope they won't attack you before they kapish
And to think I said you are Igbo or whatever proves the shallowness of your brains. I believed if you are from SS they would allow you vote in lagos abi

1 Like

Re: Maybe It Is Time For South South To Align With The North by IGBOSON1: 6:21pm On Mar 19, 2023
Just check out Youtube clips of countries we were either equal to or better than in the 60s.....countries like South Korea, UAE, Singapore and even little Rwanda next door! Take a look at these countries today and weep for your 'giant' of Africa that's wobbling on its feet of clay! Take a look at what's transpired in your country in the last two weeks and weep...where so called 'fellow Nigerians', supposedly protected by your constitution and the rule of law, have their heads bashed in for either voting the 'wrong' party or having the 'wrong' appearance!

Fcking deluded jokers!
Re: Maybe It Is Time For South South To Align With The North by tsdarkside(m): 6:22pm On Mar 19, 2023
Zionmdde:

Hope they won't attack you before they kapish
And to think I said you are Igbo or whatever proves the shallowness of your brains. I believed if you are from SS they would allow you vote in lagos abi

akpu muncher....!!
mind you own business....nobody wan allign with you....!!
Re: Maybe It Is Time For South South To Align With The North by tsdarkside(m): 6:27pm On Mar 19, 2023
IGBOSON1:
Just check out Youtube clips of countries we were either equal to or better than in the 60s.....countries like South Korea, UAE, Singapore and even little Rwanda next door! Take a look at these countries today and weep for your 'giant' of Africa that's wobbling on its feet of clay! Take a look at what's transpired in your country in the last two weeks and weep...where so called 'fellow Nigerians', supposedly protected by your constitution and the rule of law, have their heads bashed in for either voting the 'wrong' party or having the 'wrong' appearance!

Fcking deluded jokers!

thats why you wan catch up with this nations you mentioned with sellin drugs....??
no thank you....we in the south south no wan catch up that way....
Re: Maybe It Is Time For South South To Align With The North by Zionmdde: 6:44pm On Mar 19, 2023
tsdarkside:

akpu muncher....!!
mind you own business....nobody wan allign with you....!!
Lol you are no longer yoruba?

2 Likes

Re: Maybe It Is Time For South South To Align With The North by IGBOSON1: 6:46pm On Mar 19, 2023
tsdarkside:

thats why you wan catch up with this nations you mentioned with sellin drugs....??
no thank you....we in the south south no wan catch up that way....

Care to flesh out this accusation of 'selling drugs'? I take it you're referiing to Igbos'! On what do you hinge this assertion on?

Also, what's your own ethnicity in this so called south-south? I'm from this your south-south as well....a proud Igbo man from Ndoni in Rivers state!

1 Like

Re: Maybe It Is Time For South South To Align With The North by ken6488(m): 6:47pm On Mar 19, 2023
tsdarkside:

gettat....!!
we no need igbos for nothing....

the other tribes keep on mistakin us for you,we will keep on shoutin on their useless heads that we are not you....!!
till they kapish....!!
we are not igbos....!! angry angry
seriously we are tired we can't be facing there problems again
Re: Maybe It Is Time For South South To Align With The North by ken6488(m): 6:48pm On Mar 19, 2023
0monnak0da:

How old are you? South South have always been slaves of the North
Why are you now making announcement?
You voted Shagari,Tofa and have always been useful houseboys like Ayade and Okowa
Houseboy fit una very well
thank you we have always been house boys because of the south east and west, thanks you

South south will not decide on it own
Re: Maybe It Is Time For South South To Align With The North by Nobody: 6:59pm On Mar 19, 2023
ken6488:
South west and south east foolishness has done us no good

From next election south south will be working more with the north

The youruba and the igbos can go about killing there self

There tribal war will not bring us down

Two major tribes just be disturbing the full country Lagos this Lagos that rubbish

Please remove South East from that tag abi you don't have sense.

What rubbish is this ?

South East will be taking bullshit from people yet you'll still tag them in the fight they are obviously the victim.

Guy, have your letters well.

South West ........ How can you mention it as South West and South East

Come on
Re: Maybe It Is Time For South South To Align With The North by tsdarkside(m): 7:06pm On Mar 19, 2023
ken6488:
seriously we are tired we can't be facing there problems again

seriously....we are tired of all of them....especialy those delta igbos....
those confused semi akpus always taggin south south & south east....
this delta igbos should stop lumpin us toghether with south east....!!

nonesense....
Re: Maybe It Is Time For South South To Align With The North by Oscarhakx: 7:08pm On Mar 19, 2023
Mere looking at this thread, e be like say una nxt move nah to spark hatred between ss&se. All this urchins claiming ss.
Re: Maybe It Is Time For South South To Align With The North by tsdarkside(m): 7:10pm On Mar 19, 2023
Oscarhakx:
Mere looking at this thread, e be like say una nxt move nah to spark hatred between ss&se. All this urchins claiming ss.

we ss tribes want nothing to do with south east....!!
shey na akpu dey block una ears that una no hear....??

1 Like

Re: Maybe It Is Time For South South To Align With The North by Oscarhakx: 7:17pm On Mar 19, 2023
tsdarkside:

we ss tribes want nothing to do with south east....!!
shey na akpu dey block una ears that una no hear....??
bros calm down. I know say you no be ss. No be today i sabi you for this forum
Re: Maybe It Is Time For South South To Align With The North by Oscarhakx: 7:25pm On Mar 19, 2023
tsdarkside:

seriously....we are tired of all of them....especialy those delta igbos....
those confused semi akpus always taggin south south & south east....
this delta igbos should stop lumpin us toghether with south east....!!

nonesense....
how can you guys be this heartless. You know say nah this kind thing dey cause tribal cleansing/war. Make una dey fear God for this. e never do una?
Re: Maybe It Is Time For South South To Align With The North by Sevenworldpower(m): 7:34pm On Mar 19, 2023
ken6488:
GEJ lost because of south West

Thanks you I think we don't need the igbos protecting us again neither the yourubas

We have major tribes in the south

Igbos and youruba has done enough
Yorubas are not your problem. Key leaders in SS worked against Gej interest. Even igbos suffered on account of Gej. In 2011, igbos were targets during post-election crisis. You guys need igbos more..All of you in SS and SE are seen as igbos by SW and North. Igbos could be boastful and domineering but you have more things in common geopolitically. You should resolve your friends. North is more inclined to align with yorubas due to religious factor.
Re: Maybe It Is Time For South South To Align With The North by ken6488(m): 8:01pm On Mar 19, 2023
kiako:

Please remove South East from that tag abi you don't have sense.

What rubbish is this ?

South East will be taking bullshit from people yet you'll still tag them in the fight they are obviously the victim.

Guy, have your letters well.

South West ........ How can you mention it as South West and South East

Come on
the real victim is south south
Re: Maybe It Is Time For South South To Align With The North by misano(m): 8:08pm On Mar 19, 2023
fatdick:
Yes o, that is why your people keep migrating there as refugees and economic asylum seekers

If ur region is not enjoying 24 hours power supply and good health system then ur region is an epitome of the failed Nigeria. All the 36 states in Nigeria are failed.
Re: Maybe It Is Time For South South To Align With The North by Gracious3105(m): 8:28pm On Mar 19, 2023
I was in a church in the North (I served there) and Igbos were ask to come out so that they will be prayed for and there businesses. Then my neighbour who took me to the program ask me "won't you join them" and I told her I wasn't Igbo that I'm Edo. Her response was "all of you are Igbos now". That was the first time I knew that was how they see me.
My friend staying in Kwara state told me same thing. That once your ancestry is beyond Oro that the Yorubas think you are Igbo especially if you are a business person.
But my South-south mumu at home think otherwise.
Zionmdde:

There is no south south, you are either igbo or yoruba or hausa. There is no middle ground. Infant if you are fair and clean you are igbo

The earlier you realize that any fight against igbos will not by pass SS the better
I have resided in several yoruba and Hausa land, every ekpeyong, Harry, Akpan etc is omo igbo. I am not saying SS is igbo land, but the earlier you embrace the reality you cannot change the better
Re: Maybe It Is Time For South South To Align With The North by Nobody: 8:28pm On Mar 19, 2023
ken6488:
the real victim is south south

The tag was SW and SE but I get why u mentioned SS (it's still same old tricks that isn't working)

So You still sound like a Mumu
Re: Maybe It Is Time For South South To Align With The North by Zionmdde: 8:33pm On Mar 19, 2023
Gracious3105:
I was in a church in the North (I served there) and Igbos were ask to come out so that they will be prayed for and there businesses. Then my neighbour who took me to the program ask me "won't you join them" and I told her I wasn't Igbo that I'm Edo. Her response was "all of you are Igbos now". That was the first time I knew that was how they see me.
My friend staying in Kwara state told me same thing. That once your ancestry is beyond Oro that the Yorubas think you are Igbo especially if you are a business person.
But my South-south mumu at home think otherwise.
Same thing I tell people, if fight breaks out, you might be dead before you prove you are not Igbo. Peace is always the answer though
Re: Maybe It Is Time For South South To Align With The North by mojoyin73585: 10:17pm On Mar 19, 2023
OP pass me smoke na.. E be like na kolo you dey dragOP pass me smoke na.. E be like na kolo you dey drag...
Re: Maybe It Is Time For South South To Align With The North by tsdarkside(m): 11:26pm On Mar 19, 2023
Oscarhakx:

listen when people from the south south are tellin you to stop lumpin us toghether with south east....
denyin them their identity because they say something will only make them more angry at igbos....

una need to stop this nonesense....
south south is not toghether with south east....
they are different regions....

look how angry yorubas are now for taggin lagos no mans land....
better una be careful how una talk....
Re: Maybe It Is Time For South South To Align With The North by tsdarkside(m): 11:31pm On Mar 19, 2023
Zionmdde:

Same thing I tell people, if fight breaks out, you might be dead before you prove you are not Igbo. Peace is always the answer though

then soo be it....i rather die than to be identified as igbo....
Re: Maybe It Is Time For South South To Align With The North by snapshot: 2:37am On Apr 18, 2023
ken6488:

Two major tribes just be disturbing the full country Lagos this Lagos that rubbish
Who ask you to speak for South South?
Re: Maybe It Is Time For South South To Align With The North by Akungitit: 2:42am On Apr 18, 2023
This post was definitely written by an IPOB goat,what he doesn't know is that the South South has always been aligning with the North since Independence. The South South has always voted for Hausa/Fulani presidential candidates. We don't play stupid politics like the South East.
Re: Maybe It Is Time For South South To Align With The North by Antipob777(f): 4:34am On Apr 18, 2023
franchasofficia:
Southsouth have always aligned with the North and sometimes Southwest who always use them and dump them.

Rotimi Amaechi to Buhari
Godswill Akpabio to Buhari and later Tinubu
Keyamo to Buhari
Adams Oshiomhole Buhari and later Tinubu
Ben Ayade to Buhari
Udom Emmanuel to Atiku
Nyesome Wike to Tinubu
Omo Agege to Buhari
Ayiri Emami to Tinubu
Asari Dokubo to Tinubu
Tompolo to Tinubu

So which other Southsouth are you talking about please ?

How did they use Amaechi and dump him. He was minister under Buhari two terms.

He resigned on his own to further his political career.

You people just comment out of hate
Re: Maybe It Is Time For South South To Align With The North by APCNig: 6:01am On Apr 18, 2023
ken6488:

What good has your father's foolishness done for your family?
Re: Maybe It Is Time For South South To Align With The North by APCNig: 6:04am On Apr 18, 2023
Zionmdde:

There is no south south, you are either igbo or yoruba or hausa. There is no middle ground. Infant if you are fair and clean you are igbo

The earlier you realize that any fight against igbos will not by pass SS the better
I have resided in several yoruba and Hausa land, every ekpeyong, Harry, Akpan etc is omo igbo. I am not saying SS is igbo land, but the earlier you embrace the reality you cannot change the better

What are you looking for residing in in several Yoruba and Hausa states? Are you people cursed ni? Can't you stay in your villages? How many Yorubas do you see in your cursed land?
Re: Maybe It Is Time For South South To Align With The North by APCNig: 6:06am On Apr 18, 2023
ken6488:
there is no reality any where

We have minority in the country

You either
Youruba
Hausa.
Igbo

Or minorities.

Have you heard ever that youruba try this nonsense with core southern guys we will mess them up

I think leaving youruba and igbo alone will do us good

You will mess who up? You Illiterate creek miscreants. When we asked you all to come out on governorship election, why did you go to hide under your grandma's bed? You for come out nah, make we use you for sacrifice
Re: Maybe It Is Time For South South To Align With The North by KanwuliaExtra: 6:32am On Apr 18, 2023
Fake alignment.
Which North?
APC North?

TUFAAAKWA! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Northern Elder / Northern Youth, The Battle Line Has Been Drawn / United States Of Africa (what Ur View) / Jonathan Advised To Appoint Yerima As Religion Adviser

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.