Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,082 members, 7,825,411 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Don't Lose Hope, I Will Defend Your Votes - GRV Tells Supporters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don't Lose Hope, I Will Defend Your Votes - GRV Tells Supporters (37624 Views)

PDP Crisis: Only God Gives Power, Atiku Tells Supporters / โ€œPlease Be Prayerful,โ€ Adeleke Tells Supporters Ahead Of Supreme Court Judgement / Omisore Tells Supporters Whom To Vote For At Osun Governorship Rerun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Lose Hope, I Will Defend Your Votes - GRV Tells Supporters by Zico5(m): 4:34pm On Mar 19, 2023
Like Obi like Chinedu

5 Likes

Re: Don't Lose Hope, I Will Defend Your Votes - GRV Tells Supporters by stano2(m): 4:34pm On Mar 19, 2023
seunmsg:
Chinedu the bad loser. Go and join your brother Peter Obi in court, both of you will still be defeated. We will never hand over Lagos state to you and your fellow migrants who are desperate to takeover the state.
Are you not ashamed of yourself, go back to Ekiti, Osun where you really from.
He's a true son of Lagos
Re: Don't Lose Hope, I Will Defend Your Votes - GRV Tells Supporters by OneCandleAway(f): 4:34pm On Mar 19, 2023
7upnigeria:

Power of incumbency will play out in 2027. I dont see Tinubu losing in 2027 except he refuses to contest on health grounds.

How Jonathan played his game I don't understand. Even if it was to make a deal with the US to accept lgbt in exchange for their support he should have done that.

I mean he just let them bully him out.

1 Like

Re: Don't Lose Hope, I Will Defend Your Votes - GRV Tells Supporters by theamazonguru(m): 4:34pm On Mar 19, 2023
iLoveYouToo:
SMH ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ

In other news, Olumide was busy preparing to write JAMB when he hadnโ€™t even passed WAEC

How will he pass "WAYEC" when he was busy on THE JOHNSON'S set. Guy was busy making cash and not ready to bury his head with his books.
Lol. Pun intended.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Lose Hope, I Will Defend Your Votes - GRV Tells Supporters by ipobarecriminals: 4:35pm On Mar 19, 2023
grin cheesy cheesy grin singing shakara oloje

2 Likes

Re: Don't Lose Hope, I Will Defend Your Votes - GRV Tells Supporters by smsinnigeria(m): 4:35pm On Mar 19, 2023
Jackson105:
Chinedu is a brainless fool.

You can't rule us in Lagos. You called Yoruba man "Afonja" yet you want to rule us. Ko jor.

Go and prepare to compete with soludo for Anambra governor in 2026, but in Lagos and southwest, no way for you

Useless bastard.

He is 1 Billion times bigger than you. If you think contesting election in Lagos is the same as typing crabs in Nairaland go and contest councillorship.
Mugu get some sense.
Re: Don't Lose Hope, I Will Defend Your Votes - GRV Tells Supporters by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 19, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

I think his political career is dead on arrival in the west
Let him try the east

You cant "Think" for him my friend. He has a lot of work to do.
Re: Don't Lose Hope, I Will Defend Your Votes - GRV Tells Supporters by BabaO2: 4:35pm On Mar 19, 2023
NwekeUG:
Guber Election: Don't Lose Hope, I Will Defend Your Votes - GRV Tells His Supporters

Labour Party's gubernatorial candidate in Lagos State, Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour has urged his supporters not to lose hope over some results of the gubernatorial election which he said was manipulated to favour the ruling party (APC), IGBERETV reports.

His tweets read;

https://twitter.com/GRVlagos/status/1637447851037937664?t=ho8CGXdR-6pHIAjjoPFbeQ&s=19
This is not SE/anambra politics, standard is applied here.

4 Likes

Re: Don't Lose Hope, I Will Defend Your Votes - GRV Tells Supporters by Successmind(m): 4:35pm On Mar 19, 2023
Person wey no fit win him polling unit.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Lose Hope, I Will Defend Your Votes - GRV Tells Supporters by crazygod(m): 4:35pm On Mar 19, 2023
Peter Obi has every reason to go to court to contest that yeye result. But GRV needs not to disturb himself. A lot of people decided not to even come out to vote based on the experience of the presidential election. He should plan against next four years.

1 Like

Re: Don't Lose Hope, I Will Defend Your Votes - GRV Tells Supporters by sta1: 4:35pm On Mar 19, 2023
So much hate from some here toward this man and his party and admiration for a party that has turned a blind eye to genocide in the north.

1 Like

Re: Don't Lose Hope, I Will Defend Your Votes - GRV Tells Supporters by Tchinaidi(m): 4:36pm On Mar 19, 2023
As Labour don loose na to call bolanle this night and Bleep the vexation enter her body...kai
Re: Don't Lose Hope, I Will Defend Your Votes - GRV Tells Supporters by Sleekfingers: 4:36pm On Mar 19, 2023
elonmuskbaby:
but there's still Hope for him in Anambra Sha o grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Abi

His name kuku be Chinedu .....

7 Likes

Re: Don't Lose Hope, I Will Defend Your Votes - GRV Tells Supporters by hardbody: 4:36pm On Mar 19, 2023
Skyview01:

Gbadebo did not campaign much in this election compared to Obi. I only heard about him on Feb. 25th and since he has now come into the limelight, he should capitalize on that to build bridges and strategize ahead of the next election.

Point for me is, if people lose fair and square then its fine. However where voters are disenfranchised or stopped by any acts of illegality from voting, the victory of the opposing party, irrespective of who the person is tastes like wormwood in the mouth.
Re: Don't Lose Hope, I Will Defend Your Votes - GRV Tells Supporters by IgOga(m): 4:37pm On Mar 19, 2023
grin grin grin grin

Obi don teach this one illusions grin

Patrick rest.....decamp to APC beg Tinubu to allow you run senate or HoR.....that Lagos na mafia dey control am

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Lose Hope, I Will Defend Your Votes - GRV Tells Supporters by Exedyne: 4:38pm On Mar 19, 2023
Sholaco:
Like Peter obi Gregory Pandora Ipob ESN Biafra patron like chinedu Gbadebo ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

Pandorarific beerfraud pitoobi and shinedu the ipob supporter

1 Like

Re: Don't Lose Hope, I Will Defend Your Votes - GRV Tells Supporters by jaxxy(m): 4:38pm On Mar 19, 2023
seunmsg:
Chinedu the bad loser. Go and join your brother Peter Obi in court, both of you will still be defeated. We will never hand over Lagos state to you and your fellow migrants who are desperate to takeover the state.

Those fake results will not Stand. Results did not follow procedures by uploading BVAS to the Irev portal from polling units.

They are fake and hugely manipulated results and will be contested.
Re: Don't Lose Hope, I Will Defend Your Votes - GRV Tells Supporters by ProphetM0hammad: 4:39pm On Mar 19, 2023
Skyview01:

You cant "Think" for him my friend. He has a lot of work to do.

With his past history, you think the yorubas can still accept him?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Lose Hope, I Will Defend Your Votes - GRV Tells Supporters by johnfem321: 4:39pm On Mar 19, 2023
Arindin motigbasional speaker scammer.. you better drop account cash out more for omo ibo head for lawyer charges .. dem go donate for you

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don't Lose Hope, I Will Defend Your Votes - GRV Tells Supporters by Godoverevery: 4:39pm On Mar 19, 2023
Built2last:
Let me further declare my bias here; I am an Igbo man from Anambra State.

A Benin friend told me last week that I support Peter Obi because he's Igbo and from Anambra State! I was actually speechless at his prejudice!

Someone also said it's time we help the Igbos they have suffered so much in this country; I was like seriously?

I still hear some say voting for Peter Obi will be justice for the Igbos; ignorance is really really appalling!

Let me drop a few points here;

If some of the reasons alluded above is why you are supporting Peter Obi, then you are not different from the Tribal Warlords and Religious extremist!

Let me shock you further;

when I was at Abuja last year. I joined a discussion at the Hotel lobby and one Northern guy declared with uncommon arrogance; *" THE IGBOS SHALL CONTINUE TO SUFFER IN THIS COUNTRY, THEY WILL NEVER SMELL THE PRESIDENCY, THEY WILL PAY DEARLY FOR 1966...!"*

I asked him; Do you think the Igbos are suffering in this country? He thundered yes!

I told him my brother, let me help you a little bit; *" THE IGBOS WILL BE THE LAST TO SUFFER IN THIS COUNTRY!"* NO MATTER HOW BAD THIS COUNTY BECOMES THE AVERAGE IGBO BUSINESS MAN IS THE MOST INSULATED!

Everyone turned at me in shock; My Northern guy thundered; it's a lie, it's a lie! Which position do they occupy in this country?

I said let me help your ignorance a little;

Who paid for this Hotel? Your company or yourself? He said his company. I said do you know who owns the Hotel? He said no, I told him. He said then he won't lodge here again. I said my brother from TRANSCORP Hotels Owned by Tony Onyemaechi Elumelu to Bolingo to Chelsea, To Top Rank, To Rockview, to almost 95% of Hotels in Abuja here is owned by the same people you said are suffering!

I told him if you car is bad where do you buy your parts from?

If you are buying books, stationeries, school bags, etc who sells them at the market?

If you want to build where do you buy your building materials from?

I told him, I could go on and on.

I told him even in Port Harcourt, even in Lagos, almost every nook and cranny of this country; *"THE CHANCES THAT YOU WILL SPEND 90% OF YOUR INCOME ON AN IGBO MAN IS AS REAL AS TODAY!"*

Every where became silent! Let me explain why the Igbo man suffering is just a mirage;

The Government makes policy to increase import tariffs; Igbo man goes out import the goods, pays the tariffs and custom duties, afterwards he factors it into the cost of materials. You go to him to buy at the new price. He makes his Normal profit. *"AT THE END THE NEW TARIFF IS PAID BY WHO?* Everyone was shocked!

I told them no matter what Government does it can never affect the average businessman; The average businessman will always make his profit and shift the burden to the purchasers!

The only tribe in this country that have secured their Economy almost 100% is the Igbos. It's only in Igboland where Business and Property ownership is almost 98% owned by them! After they secured their homeland, they also arrive in your domain and in some instances control 50-80% of the entire commercial activities and sometimes upto 15-25% property ownership apart from Abuja they own about 70-75%. *"And you said they are suffering?"*

After about 40minutes of my indepth lecture, my Northern guy became silenced and confused. He suddenly realized that what his political leaders are telling him that we are suffering the igbos is actually boomeranging on them!

To be sincere, 2023 shouldn't be about Justice for the Igbos or it's the turn of the Igbos! How is Katsina after PMB? Go and ask! How did OBJ rule transform the West? Many Southwesterners insist to date that OBJ was never their choice! How did 6-years of Goodluck Jonathan transform BAYELSA?

If Peter Obi campaign goes tribal, I can assure you many people will abandon his campaign including myself!

Peter Obi should be treated on his merit and be given opportunity to rescue this country!

I laughed the other day when Asiwaju declared that he needs well meaning Nigerians to join him and rescue this country! *RESCUE? LIKE SERIOUSLY? FROM WHO?!*

That the problem i have with you people.....boosting about everything with igbo man will never suffer BS.

The one here in lag selling inside hold up or the one on my street sleeping in the shop he sells with is family are different igbo abi.

Keep lying to yourself with the BS of all igbo men are rich while other tribe are suffering.....keep deceiving yourselves since it makes you losers feel better.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don't Lose Hope, I Will Defend Your Votes - GRV Tells Supporters by pocohantas(f): 4:39pm On Mar 19, 2023
NoToPile:
Here we go again...

grin grin grin
Re: Don't Lose Hope, I Will Defend Your Votes - GRV Tells Supporters by Ikea81: 4:39pm On Mar 19, 2023
LegendHero:
Lol Chinedu Osinwin.

You wey dey don beat blue and black.

How can we explain that total votes in an election with very low voters turn out , is about to topple total votes in the presidential with massive turn out.
Re: Don't Lose Hope, I Will Defend Your Votes - GRV Tells Supporters by babajero(m): 4:39pm On Mar 19, 2023
Luukasz:
This dude has killed his political career in Lagos.. no thanks to his supporters.
Killed his political carrier because of rigging by apc and inec or because of actual votes?
Re: Don't Lose Hope, I Will Defend Your Votes - GRV Tells Supporters by Exedyne: 4:39pm On Mar 19, 2023
IgOga:
grin grin grin grin

Obi don teach this one illusions grin

Patrick rest.....decamp to APC beg Tinubu to allow you run senate or HoR.....that Lagos na mafia dey control am

Why you dey give this guy idea? Abeg make them no allow am enter apc before he corrupt apc with ipob nonsense

4 Likes

Re: Don't Lose Hope, I Will Defend Your Votes - GRV Tells Supporters by KanwuliaExtra: 4:40pm On Mar 19, 2023
GBADEBOOOOOOR!!!
CHINEDUUUUUU THE INCOMING!

I say WE MOOOOOOOOVE!!!

GBADE IS COMING!!!! ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฟ
Re: Don't Lose Hope, I Will Defend Your Votes - GRV Tells Supporters by LegendHero(m): 4:40pm On Mar 19, 2023
Ikea81:

How can we explain that total votes in an election with very low voters turn out , is about to topple total votes in the presidential with massive turn out.

In Lagos, the turnout is just almost as those of the presidential election.

The Yoruba people took it too personal. In some of the info on ground, people started mobilizing people to come out to vote by themselves without even the politicians being involved.

Chinedu shot himself in the foot and that made Yoruba people rally as one and come out enmasse in those LG wey some of us voted for Obi in the presidential election. He handled the campaign like an amateur and he was not diplomatic enough and his opponent banked on that.

Even in this governorship election, there are Yorubas that still voted GRV, just that most of them voted for Sanwoolu.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Don't Lose Hope, I Will Defend Your Votes - GRV Tells Supporters by ProphetM0hammad: 4:40pm On Mar 19, 2023
jaxxy:

Those fake results will not Stand. Results did not follow procedures by uploading BVAS to the Irev portal from polling units.

They are fake and hugely manipulated results and will be contested.

You are right
Even though he lost his polling unit too, the election there was rigged

5 Likes

Re: Don't Lose Hope, I Will Defend Your Votes - GRV Tells Supporters by Emekaonline: 4:40pm On Mar 19, 2023
ignis:
Protest loading...

The only language this government understands.

If you try any nonsense like you do during Endsars as ordered by terrorist Kanu you will be sent to where you belong for real

2 Likes

Re: Don't Lose Hope, I Will Defend Your Votes - GRV Tells Supporters by AsapTeddy(m): 4:40pm On Mar 19, 2023
Jackson105:
Chinedu is a brainless fool.

You can't rule us in Lagos. You called Yoruba man "Afonja" yet you want to rule us. Ko jor.

Go and prepare to compete with soludo for Anambra governor in 2026, but in Lagos and southwest, no way for you

Useless bastard.

Useless bastard wey get money, fame, success and more grace than your papa.

Ode youth.

Carry politics for head like say them dey pay una.
Re: Don't Lose Hope, I Will Defend Your Votes - GRV Tells Supporters by Aprocco: 4:41pm On Mar 19, 2023
sojayy:
Chaiii, see pain, we been tell Dem say Lagos na Yoruba land.

Why telling them what is incontrovertible. It's time to show dem. We might not survive another onslaught.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Peter Obi Walking On The Streets Of Lagos. Photos / IPOB Members With โ€˜Biafra Currencyโ€™ In Abia Arrested By Police / Some Northerners Mock Tinubu's Health, Say "Don't Vote For Him" (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.